Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? (89059 Views)

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by vicoloni(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
babaearly: If you have been closely listening to Pastor Chris teachings you will know he is infusing the New Age teachings into the Bible. Well its not bad at all because it works still but its far cry from what the traditional christian teachings used to be e.g the catholics, methodist, baptist, lutheran and the old days pentecostal like deeper life, foursquare etc.

He preaches about meditation and visualization. That is the route to create your dreams and bring it to pass but differently from new age religions you are to thank God even before the dream becoames reality which he terms faith. What happened to the good old prayer for request or supplications?
His teachings tell you you are a god on earth and you dont need to "beg" God for anything because you are just like God getting anything you want.

Well it is much true per say in New Age religion but did Jesus really teach this kind of philosophy of meditation and visualization?

P.S: In Joshua 1:8 God was telling the Isrealites to meditate on the Law of Moses and not the Bible as Pastor Chris Oyakhilome claims. Take note.

Though am not a fan of Rev. Chris but I found your comment very uninformed. Thanking God for a desired testimony before it comes into fulfilment is scriptural. Abraham gave glory to God before his Isaac came. Meditation and visualisation are also scriptural. Psalms 82:6 informed believers of their godful status and Jesus confirmed same in the new testament. This status puts man in command of earthly elements as long as he is in sync with the almighty God.

In short, the teaching of the above topics is not new age ideology. They are scriptural. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by chuose: 4:44am On Apr 29, 2013
[size=14pt]GUY THE PASTORS FOR NIGERIA WEY BE FREEMASON'S PLENTY[/size]

Dr Rex Al Opusunju of Abounding Love Christian Centre Nigeria is a FREEMASON.

See the man Freemason display http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/04/pastor-of-abounding-love-is-freemason.html

The man dey run church for NAIRA
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by crossman9(m): 9:58pm On May 02, 2013

2 Likes

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by TarryFour: 12:34am On May 05, 2013
Some bunch of idiots simply making fools of themselves here. Some fools listen to half of a message preached by a pastor whose church they have never even attended before and started making foolish judgements. If these are the kind of human beings that makes up Nigeria, no wonder the country continue to stink!
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by chuose: 2:53am On May 05, 2013
TarryFour: Some bunch of idiots simply making fools of themselves here. Some fools listen to half of a message preached by a pastor whose church they have never even attended before and started making foolish judgements. If these are the kind of human beings that makes up Nigeria, no wonder the country continue to stink!

Sorry is that why Pastor Chris say's masturbation is NOT a sin

1 Like

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by crossman9(m): 10:13pm On May 05, 2013
TarryFour: Some bunch of idiots simply making fools of themselves here. Some fools listen to half of a message preached by a pastor whose church they have never even attended before and started making foolish judgements. If these are the kind of human beings that makes up Nigeria, no wonder the country continue to stink!

well i am not nigerian and more i was active in the church i was part of the reachout team and more so when i make these videos i do it with knowlege
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by osaxx: 9:24am On May 06, 2013
Am sure you are using pastor chris to make your blog popular......pastor chris is an heavenly figure anytime, if he laughs you guyz will make unnecesary issue out of it.

Pastor chris, still remain Gods gift to our present day reality, no amount of critic will bring him down, cos God is with him always.

1.Mention one pastor in the world that preaches the bible better than pastor chris.

2. Mention one pastor in the world that has all the gifts of the spirit completely than pastor chris.

3. Mention one pastor that got born again and started preaching at the age of 9 than pastor chris.

4. Mention one pastor whose grandfather, father are pastors like pastor chris.

5. Mention another pastor that God has given many responsibilities all at thesame time.

Am not a church goer, but I loved christ since pastor chris broke the bible down for me to understand. All these people saying nasty things about pastor chris are afraid of his success stories in the things of God, because he has refused to join the occultic PFN or CAN.

A prophet truely is not valauable in his country.

I have been studying pastor chris carefully for over 5yrs. All the rubbish you say about him are big LIEs. Good people please do not be decieved by this jealous and wicked souls. Get a pastor chris message or try and attend his meeting to know him for yourselves.

Love you all

1 Like

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by mystikal(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2013
someone (think its Paul) once told his followers in the bible ''follow me as i follow christ''. In other words, the things u see me do as i follow this christ, do it. #justsaying
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Emperor4God(m): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
mystikal: someone (think its Paul) once told his followers in the bible ''follow me as i follow christ''. In other words, the things u see me do as i follow this christ, do it. #justsaying

It means just as I follow Jesus, you too follow Jesus
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by mystikal(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
as in follow christ d same way u see me following him. The things i do, do abi.

Explains why followers copy their pastors ways lol
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by crossman9(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpZgzAddLUw

CHRIST EMBASSY IS MONEY CULT
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by crossman9(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2013

CHRIST EMBASSY IS A MONEY CULT

1 Like

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Emperor4God(m): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
babaearly: If you have been closely listening to Pastor Chris teachings you will know he is infusing the New Age teachings into the Bible. Well its not bad at all because it works still but its far cry from what the traditional christian teachings used to be e.g the catholics, methodist, baptist, lutheran and the old days pentecostal like deeper life, foursquare etc.

He preaches about meditation and visualization. That is the route to create your dreams and bring it to pass but differently from new age religions you are to thank God even before the dream becoames reality which he terms faith. What happened to the good old prayer for request or supplications?
His teachings tell you you are a god on earth and you dont need to "beg" God for anything because you are just like God getting anything you want.

Well it is much true per say in New Age religion but did Jesus really teach this kind of philosophy of meditation and visualization?

P.S: In Joshua 1:8 God was telling the Isrealites to meditate on the Law of Moses and not the Bible as Pastor Chris Oyakhilome claims. Take note.

[size=14pt]PEOPLE DON'T BE SURPRISED MANY ARE DECEIVING PEOPLE FOR THE DEVIL[/size]

Fred Hammond has for a long time been a member of Freemasonry, which is a surprise as he tends to sing good gospel music.

But looking at a lot of his pictures those would with masonic knowledge are able to tell he is a Freemason.

See below he goes to sing in a Freemason Temple.

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/09/fred-hammond-is-freemason-this-will.html

[img]http://4.bp..com/-LqmPFf7D2mQ/Ukc0NuWsxJI/AAAAAAAAAN0/8DPXox562Ao/s640/Fred+Hammond+Mason+Temple+PAGE.jpg[/img]

[size=16pt]For detailed revelation see link below[/size]

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/09/fred-hammond-is-freemason-this-will.html
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by anochuko01(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2013
there are things children of God should enjoy, like health, wisdom, power...these things are meant to be for every born again. These things are however gotten through faith and fervent prayer. THE PREACHING OF FAITH thats best is that YOU SEEK GOD ON WAT TO DO THROUGH PRAYERS AND THROUGH FAITH CARRY IT OUT.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Gombs(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
@OP, i wish u can take a record of the strides pastor Chris has made from 2009 till now

when u are done taking record, come ask me whether they are right or possible by his might.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Tonalphs(f): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
D op is a pesecuter of christ peepz. Doz signs displayd by pastor chris were done durin a teachn session of wch u dont kno wat he was adressin. I bet if evy church wer 2 b takin pics of their MOG's durin teachn session, u'l conclud dat al churches ar freemason cos u'l marvel @ d difnrt signs goten frm al of em. Get a life hater!!!
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Preacherkid: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
crossman9:

CHRIST EMBASSY IS A MONEY CULT
christ embassy is not a money cult any day any tym. Al though i'm not a member but i folo their preachings on tv wch is in line with scriptures. Watch his msg n u'l see ow faith wil b stird up in ur spirit. Av got fwends in ds church also n dey ar amazingly Godly.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Preacherkid: 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
N speakin of prosperity, i fink its God's desir 4 Hs children 2 prosper n b in gud health so wats wrong in him preachin prosperity?
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by deborah777(f): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hey, people. I found your topic via googleing about CEC. I was googleing about it because someone invited me their church what they want to build up in Tallinn Estonia and they had asked some help from me. And Spirit inside confesses that something is wrong in midst of CEC and i do not know what it is. Several people had said it to me. Anyway thanx for all the topic it helped a lot to understand CEC.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Gombs(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
deborah777: Hey, people. I found your topic via googleing about CEC. I was googleing about it because someone invited me their church what they want to build up in Tallinn Estonia and they had asked some help from me. And Spirit inside confesses that something is wrong in midst of CEC and i do not know what it is. Several people had said it to me. Anyway thanx for all the topic it helped a lot to understand CEC.

Why don't you simply walk into any CEC and ask or make enquires? Or visit their website for info u need than trusting on a malicious writ by a misguided few?
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by richardomorogbe: 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gods says time is coming when we can. no longer hear the true doctrines of God, as result some will be missled.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by deborah777(f): 4:31am On Apr 11, 2015
Gombs:

Why don't you simply walk into any CEC and ask or make enquires? Or visit their website for info u need than trusting on a malicious writ by a misguided few?
Well i am not sure that talking with them or checking from their website could give me authentic info.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Knetpro(m): 10:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
nuclearboy:

Are these confessions but made out to look like a joke?

Why not address the evidence or keep quiet? Even me with my aversion for brain-fried men defended "yaps" on the basis of inconclusive evidence and you, his slave come here and this is the best you can do? shocked Offer solidarity to him and try to rope in innocent people and the Lord Jesus?

When (for insulting your Lord) I now tell you the hole in your head is almost as large as the milky way and is as populated as outer space, your minion olaadegbu will appear to show the slave of a "fake" solidarity and say you are right to insult God but I am wrong to assault you. Dolts having oxgygen overloads since their brains are too small!

laughing my a.ss out silly (LMAOS)!!! but, truly speaking, wonders shall never end!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.