Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? (89058 Views)

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by biomes2001: 6:35pm On May 31, 2010
JOAGBAJE: U dnt need to be a lawyer to know wat is called "corroborated circumstancial evidence".Even a bushman frm the village can nt expect me to produce such a tape showin cult initiation.How can that be achieved? U lack knowledge of how cult groups operate. The rarely communicate with themselves in public orally but in signs. Agreed some pple immitate some of these gestures innocently,but that does nt mean that all those who use the handsigns are innocent. The question is,why must the cameraman capture him at the point he is givin this handsigns?For those of us who are learned in the way of these cults we know that picture signals are means freemasons use to communicate with themselves and to demonstrate solidarity to the "system".Am nt here to waste my ink tryin to explain to a dumbmind that a hen is also a chicken. To those who re ready to learn more about masonic activities in all spheres of life,am here to lead the way.I'll nt be shocked if some of my critics are even masons tryin to disuade those who want to learn!
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by CareTaker1(m): 6:36pm On May 31, 2010
[quote]
[/quote]Am just tryin to  save your warped mind frm the deceit of the last days by false prophets who ll  pose as apostles of Christ[quote]

All hail my failed saviour: cheesy

@Biomes2001
you have tried and failed, thank you still for your efforts to save me. But no sir thank you.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Africankel(m): 7:48pm On May 31, 2010
@nuclearboy

A very good evening to you. May I say that each one has a right to choose his/her mentor, in present day, we see people all over the world act, talk and even walk like their mentors; I see noting wrong with that, the only thing I see wrong is someone living his life like another’s. There’s nothing wrong with walking, talking or dressing like Pastor Chris, what I see wrong is someone living Pastor Chris’ life thereby averting from his God given destiny. Paul said in 1 Cor. 11:1 “And you should imitate me, just as I imitate Christ.” (NLT)… I for one have at one time or the other jeri-curled my hair, I do that whenever I feel like having a change of look, (Sir John met me wearing that hair about one year ago), two months ago I wore gallas coz I saw Frank Edward wear it and I loved it, yesterday when Samsong came to church in Port Harcourt, I said "Sammie, wetin you dey do to this your hair wen make am fine like this?" He gave me the clue; that doesn’t mean all my life I'll wear a jeri-curled hair because my Pastor does, wear gallas because my friend Frank Edwards wears it or an afro because of Samsong who probably would be wearing it for the better part of his life… I try to imitate my pastor, friends and others in the circular world in some things because I like them, but it doesn’t stop me from living my life and being a Christian. I have a life; Pastor Chris is living his life and at same time imitates Pastor Hinn who is his mentor. Like I said “What I see wrong is when these imitators of Pastor Chris, do not live there real lives. I tell people, 'Greatness does not come by imitation, make you own impression'

You shouldn’t find it difficult to believe I am in that sect, I am presently in a high echelon in the cadre on leadership, my lingo might not be totally different as I’ve been there more than a decade. I have to be very sincere with you, I see more of myself than I see someone else in me. I suppose a lot of them folks see Christ in Pastor Chris, I see nothing wrong with that too, as long as they don’t see him as Christ.

“I said 5%! I dey craze? maybe more like 75%”: Thou sayest.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Joagbaje(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2010
biomes2001:

JOAGBAJE: U dnt need to be a lawyer to know wat is called "corroborated circumstancial evidence".Even a bushman frm the village can nt expect me to produce such a tape showin cult initiation.How can that be achieved? U lack knowledge of how cult groups operate. The rarely communicate with themselves in public orally but in signs. Agreed some pple immitate some of these gestures innocently,but that does nt mean that all those who use the handsigns are innocent. The question is,why must the cameraman capture him at the point he is givin this handsigns?For those of us who are learned in the way of these cults we know that picture signals are means freemasons use to communicate with themselves and to demonstrate solidarity to the "system".Am nt here to waste my ink tryin to explain to a dumbmind that a hen is also a chicken. To those who re ready to learn more about masonic activities in all spheres of life,am here to lead the way.I'll nt be shocked if some of my critics are even masons tryin to disuade those who want to learn!

Pls go to bed. We are not children. From your nonsense, the world is guilty of freemasonry .God created us to use our bodies freely, every body use their hands for gestures and demonstrations from time to time.Is there a document you saw that claim so. I can as well say that scratching of the hair is a sign of ogboni.
YE YE.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by fyneguy: 11:18pm On May 31, 2010
grin

Orisirisi grin

Chei it means I belong to freemason too o

I dey lift up my hands when I dey worship God o.

Next!
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by aletheia(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2010
biomes2001:

Now pic 0089 and and 0091 are pix of Pope John Paul 2 and former NATO sec gen giving Masonic signal to their members but unknown to the undiscerning members of the public .This sign means "the vision of Lucifer is being fulfilled". this kinds of signals are in various parts of the world press from time to time. If a person understands these symbols he can catch up with whats goin on in the New World Order or New Age Movement/Freemasonry. Now pic 0095 shows naija pastor chris showin the same masonic hand sign in his 2005 new year message titled: THE YEAR OF THE SPIRIT. Any more questions?

Case closed.
I would tend to agree with biomes2001 on this.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by biomes2001: 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2010
JOAGBAJE: pls u sound like a doubting thomas,however u may google "masonic handsigns" ,you'll get a 1000 and 1 infos on how Masonic handsigns are used. But PLS note that Freemasonry is one of the oldest cults in the world today,datin back to the time of the Ceasers of Rome who belonged to the cult-Sol Invictus,which is masonic. So the have over the years successfully inculcated their mannerisms and culture on the unsuspecting world. for sure,most of the handsigns and gesticulations many pple do today unknown to them are masonic. Pastor chris is a mason,otherwise how come he infuses new age teachings into his bible teachings? New age teachings can only be learned in masonic lodges, just make ur own dispassionate investigation. Be a seeker of truth and u'll never miss road,trust me,
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by petres007(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2010
aletheia:

Case closed.
I would tend to agree with biomes2001 on this.
How so? I don;t see anything concrete to nail Oyaks as a freemason in those photos,  though I know they (the masons) have certain body language and signs they use sha. pls explain
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by petres007(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2010
Did a quick search on google and found this quite eery - http://www.whale.to/b/hand.html

guys take a look lipsrsealed
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by aletheia(m): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2010
petres_007:

How so? I don;t see anything concrete to nail Oyaks as a freemason in those photos,  though I know they (the masons) have certain body language and signs they use sha. pls explain
You won't find anything overt, but you must understand that the people operate on the basis of considering themselves to be the initiates and the enlightened ones in possession of occult knowledge, in contrast to the majority of humanity who are in the dark as to their secrets and purposes. Because of this, they delight in symbolic signals which to the uninitiated may be interpreted as spontaneous gestures but will communicate a hidden message to fellow adepts. These people speak a different language.
What is natural about Oyakhilome's gesture, which is also known as the Eye of Horus or All-Seeing Eye.
See Lady Gaga spotting the very same symbol. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it most likely is a duck.

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by ogajim(m): 1:24am On Jun 02, 2010
petres_007, Hidden in plain sight is an ART FORM, some of us might have one time or the other made gestures we saw others make but had no idea what hidden meaning it had, there are lots of that going on these days.

Those in "high" positions certainly know what they are doing, don't defend what you don't know or can even comprehend, as monkey talk, "i can vouch for the child I am carrying in front of me but not the one on my back cause I can't see what he is up to"

" Be wise as serpents and gentle as doves" lipsrsealed
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Joagbaje(m): 4:19am On Jun 02, 2010
@ Altheia and biomes,
What are you guys really up to. In the first place what was pastor Chris saying when he made the gesture? you paused a video , snapped a gesture and build a nonsesnse doctrine out of it. If you are honest enough. upload the video. let the video speak for itself. Are we going to stop making gestures because some dumb cults use them. If Nigeria use Eagle for the Coats Of Arm does it make any person or country that use eagle to be nigerians?.
I and several billions of people have used those gestures even you! So if pastor Chris would be labbelled by you as mason just because of illustrations with the body Jesus must have been a mason too! because he used five fingers also

Luke 24:50
And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them.

except you will argue that Jesu folded his fingers in a knuckle!!

Luke 24:40
And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

1 Tim. 2:8
I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

If Jesus was a Mason and the early church and Paul, I dont mind to be a mason then! grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by nuclearboy(m): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2010
@Petres:

This your website is amazing, truly eerie. It claims Hinn, Oral Roberts and Copeland are Masons even calling Copeland a Master FreeMason. A lot of suspicious stuff there. Still, methinks it better to err on the side of caution

Aletheia & Ogajim:

Brothers,

You know how much respect I have for your views and opinions. In the case at hand, I see a lot of speculation and conjecture based on instances that could be purely coincidental. So my question - is there some other issue at hand or would you say anyone who does the closed index thumb ring is a Mason?

My first inclination was laughter as sincerely, in university, I was known for that particular sign and I was wondering - would that make me a Mason? The idea mooted is that it is in the press that these guys communicate which surely means the photographer and press-crew are also Masons to know what message the guy wants to pass across and do so. Not only that, but they would also of neccessity be divine seeing as they would have to know beforehand that he was about to make the sign so they could capture it then print it thus passing his message(s) to their fellow masons.

Chris Oyaks is quite a fellow but this starts to look like trying to give him a worse name than he had managed by himself. But then maybe there's something somebody is not sharing that I do not know. For all we know, being full of posturizing and affectations (I've wondered about his sexuality cos of the primping and perming and effeminate rubbish), Chris could just have seen world statesmen making these signs and wanting to "feel among", have started doing same. There is that tendency to put yourself in trouble when you use another guy's watch to kee your time
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Joagbaje(m): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2010
nuclearboy:

, Chris could just have seen world statesmen making these signs and wanting to "feel among", have started doing same. There is that tendency to put yourself in trouble when you use another guy's watch to kee your time

Come off it, What a nonsense! It just proves you dont know pastor Chris and his doctrine. Because if you do you wont say this . One of the fears government had initially .was that a man like him that has such popularity and having so much crowd may be a political threat and may one day contest for election. You know his response? He said Politics or presidency will be a demotion for him because of the call of God upon his life, He will rather produce men for such. That is why you wont find him parading Aso rock. He honors the Jesus he carry. He says " Never say i was fortunate to meet the president or any big name , but rather let the president be able to say he was fortunate to meet you" ( paraphrased)

So to now say he wants to FEEL AMONG is such an absurdity. The guy boasted boasted to show us video of seceret cult communication with his secret cult members.

I'll soon furnish to NL members [size=13pt]videos[/size] where he was flashing masonic signals to his secret brethren in the "brotherhood

only to come and show some dumb fotos! I thought some self acclaimed schollars and intelectual erudites would have taken him up on his promise. He truly played a video to himself and snapped a foto at a point .he overides what the video was saying which must have led to he gestures and brought it here for some primary schoool boy to get excited with.

I'll sure post the video, and pictures of other freemasons around the world doing same thing,then your temperamental mouf will shut-up!

[size=16pt]We still dey wait[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by aletheia(m): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2010
nuclearboy:

@Petres:

This your website is amazing, truly eerie. It claims Hinn, Oral Roberts and Copeland are Masons even calling Copeland a Master FreeMason. A lot of suspicious stuff there. Still, methinks it better to err on the side of caution

Aletheia & Ogajim:

Brothers,

You know how much respect I have for your views and opinions. In the case at hand, I see a lot of speculation and conjecture based on instances that could be purely coincidental. So my question - is there some other issue at hand or would you say anyone who does the closed index thumb ring is a Mason?

My first inclination was laughter as sincerely, in university, I was known for that particular sign and I was wondering - would that make me a Mason? The idea mooted is that it is in the press that these guys communicate which surely means the photographer and press-crew are also Masons to know what message the guy wants to pass across and do so. Not only that, but they would also of neccessity be divine seeing as they would have to know beforehand that he was about to make the sign so they could capture it then print it thus passing his message(s) to their fellow masons.

Chris Oyaks is quite a fellow but this starts to look like trying to give him a worse name than he had managed by himself. But then maybe there's something somebody is not sharing that I do not know. For all we know, being full of posturizing and affectations (I've wondered about his sexuality cos of the primping and perming and effeminate rubbish), Chris could just have seen world statesmen making these signs and wanting to "feel among", have started doing same. There is that tendency to put yourself in trouble when you use another guy's watch to kee your time

I have done some prior research on freemasonry. And what comes out is that they have penetrated the top levels of society - both secular & religious. And as Ogajim points out "hidden in plain sight is an ART FORM". As an example see this thread. You admit that Oyakhilome's gospel is not the genuine one yet are unwilling to consider that perhaps he may be involved in freemasonry. Again consider this gesture. Is it one that one would normally make in the course of normal human discourse or interaction?
A gesture known as the Eye of Horus by its adherents.
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by petres007(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2010
aletheia:

You won't find anything overt, but you must understand that the people operate on the basis of considering themselves to be the initiates and the enlightened ones in possession of occult knowledge, in contrast to the majority of humanity who are in the dark as to their secrets and purposes. Because of this, they delight in symbolic signals which to the uninitiated may be interpreted as spontaneous gestures but will communicate a hidden message to fellow adepts. These people speak a different language.
What is natural about Oyakhilome's gesture, which is also known as the Eye of Horus or All-Seeing Eye.
See Lady Gaga spotting the very same symbol. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it most likely is a duck.

ogajim:

petres_007, Hidden in plain sight is an ART FORM, some of us might have one time or the other made gestures we saw others make but had no idea what hidden meaning it had, there are lots of that going on these days.

Those in "high" positions certainly know what they are doing, don't defend what you don't know or can even comprehend, as monkey talk, "i can vouch for the child I am carrying in front of me but not the one on my back cause I can't see what he is up to"

" Be wise as serpents and gentle as doves" lipsrsealed

Guys, having compared his (Oyaks) photos with the others, I think its true there may be more to it than meets the eye but my stand is this - I really won't be surprised if he really were a mason or something like that. I won't be surprised at all. And while these images (compared to all the others and masonic lithographs & symbols I saw across the web) may seem to suggest something masonic/occultic about him, I don't think they're conclusive evidence to nail him as a freemason.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by SirJohn(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2010
petres_007:

Guys, having compared his (Oyaks) photos with the others, I think its true there may be more to it than meets the eye but my stand is this - I really won't be surprised if he really were a mason or something like that. I won't be surprised at all. And while these images (compared to all the others and masonic lithographs & symbols I saw across the web) may seem to suggest something masonic/occultic about him, I don't think they're conclusive evidence to nail him as a freemason.

I share your view as well wink
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 02, 2010
Joagbaje:

@ Altheia and biomes,
What are you guys really up to. In the first place what was pastor Chris saying when he made the gesture? you paused a video , snapped a gesture and build a nonsesnse doctrine out of it.

It doesnt take an hour to flash that sign. It only takes a few seconds.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by ogajim(m): 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2010
Pastor Joagbaje, I don't know much about your man "Pastor Chris" to know his "affiliations" but we are sometimes judged by the company we keep , right?

The Bible CLEARLY pointed out that the devil was the "prince of this World" so the Eagle on the Nigerian coat of arms and the design may well hold hidden meaning to those in the "KNOW"

Take Currency for example, I have seen lots of different currencies and each one (Including the Naira) has a simple or text that majority of that population can't interpret, coincidence? I think NOT.

Leave a squabbles aside and concentrate on HOLINESS folks for without it, no one can SEE GOD.

May God help us all.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by nuclearboy(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2010
@Joagbaje:

As much as I would love to relate with you as a fellow Christian, its sad that you repeatedly deliberately belittle yourself by considering yourself beneath another man and thus reduce yourself to his defense whether appropriate or not. Were it not this idolatry, you'd have seen the humor in my post. I was just jibing about the phonetics, jeri-curls and "properness" stuff. Sad. What it does show though, is that your "idol" does not see worship of himself as wrong. So why can't he be a mason if he allows you idolize him? Which is worse?

@Aletheia:

I am ready to accept the culpability of any man (including Chris Oyakilome) BUT WITH COGENT reason! Your last post (which I'm replying to) strengthens your case - that particular gesture shared with Lady Gaga is worrying. But is that enough? Thats all I'm saying! Petres said it best -"Conclusive evidence". What we have here is still in the realm of circumstantial evidence and we needs must be fair. Please remember - Many thought they were supporting God when they persecuted His prophets for doing things that seemed unseemly.

Actually, the more I read and reason, the less innocence I can ascribe to the gestures. Still though, conscience beckons - AM I CERTAIN? IS THE EVIDENCE CONCLUSIVE? I pray God provides something that will swing the vote to higher certainty. What we needs must ask now is if Joagbaje accepts that if Freemason, Oyakilome is not a Christian talkless servant of God. Then lets leave evidence to God
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by aletheia(m): 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2010
nuclearboy:

@Joagbaje:
. . .What we needs must ask now is if Joagbaje accepts that if Freemason, Oyakilome is not a Christian talkless servant of God. Then lets leave evidence to God
^^^OK with that

The evidence will in most instances be circumstantial. Only in a few cases like George W. Bush and John Kerry, will we find strong evidence of belonging to a secret cult. Others will prefer to hide in plain sight. Mark you, I am not saying that Oyakhilome is a Freemason but people don't usually go around flashing masonic hand signals without belonging to the cult. Juxtapose this against his gospel. Like I said: if it's looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it is most likely a duck.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by JeSoul(f): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2010
Very interesting discourse ogas smiley

I think I share NuclearSir's hesitation to view this as slamdunk evidence indicting Pastor Chris as an occultee - not that the charges sound far-fetched or would surprise me anyways. It's a pretty popular sign that I'm sure a lot of us have made at some point or the other. For someone like Pastor Chris who's constantly in the spotlight, I think it'll be inevitable he'll be 'caught' on camera doing it.

Anyways, lemme go and look at Petres spooky site . . .
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by Joagbaje(m): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2010
aletheia:

^^^OK with that

The evidence will in most instances be circumstantial. Only in a few cases like George W. Bush and John Kerry, will we find strong evidence of belonging to a secret cult. Others will prefer to hide in plain sight. Mark you, I am not saying that Oyakhilome is a Freemason but people don't usually go around flashing masonic hand signals without belonging to the cult. Juxtapose this against his gospel. Like I said: if it's looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it is most likely a duck.

2 Corinthians 10:7
7 Do ye look on things after the outward appearance?

As much as I would love to relate with you as a fellow Christian, its sad that you repeatedly deliberately belittle yourself by considering yourself beneath another man and thus reduce yourself to his defense whether appropriate or not. Were it not this idolatry, you'd have seen the humor in my post. I was just jibing about the phonetics, jeri-curls and "properness" stuff. Sad. What it does show though, is that your "idol" does not see worship of himself as wrong. So why can't he be a mason if he allows you idolize him? Which is worse?

I don't recollect talking about Jerry curls here. I don't know what you're talking about. But has it crossed you peoples mind about the sin of blasphemy you are constantly commiting on this website?. LEAVE MEN OF GOD ALONE.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by nuclearboy(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2010
angry Jesoul will have to forgive me here!

@Joagbaje:

Watch your mouth. Blaspheme? Because I speak about one swing-hipped fake-phonetics spouting likely homosexual mofo, you say I'm blashpheming? You don craze before abi you chop rabbit food with fried eggs?

WTF do you think your oyaks is? Greater than Peter when Paul rebuked him? Or that he is our high priest when the Bible says there is only one high priest in the entire priesthood of believers and that Jesus Christ? Where's the seniority in that aside your asinine grovelling for Naira's sake.

Men of God? And what am I, Aletheia, Enigma, you, Africankel etc? Men of bottles? Or men of plastic? Well, maybe you are a man of satan anyway. idol worshipper worshipping fake jeri-curls. Ode agbalagba!

Someone please warn this $%^@###.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2010
nuclearboy:

@Joagbaje:

Watch your mouth. Blaspheme? Because I speak about one swing-hipped fake-phonetics spouting likely homosexual mofo, you say I'm blashpheming? You don craze before abi you chop rabbit food with fried eggs?

WTF do you think your oyaks is? Greater than Peter when Paul rebuked him? Or that he is our high priest when the Bible says there is only one high priest in the entire priesthood of believers and that Jesus Christ? Where's the seniority in that aside your asinine grovelling for Naira's sake.

Men of God? And what am I, Aletheia, Enigma, you, Africankel etc? Men of bottles? Or men of plastic? Well, maybe you are a man of satan anyway. idol worshipper worshipping fake jeri-curls. Ode agbalagba!

This guy is certainly not a Christian.  I am sorry to say.

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by nuclearboy(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2010
Gen 9:25 "He said, 'Cursed be Canaan', the lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers" Thats Noah responding to something wrong.

Exo 2:12 "Glancing this way and that and seeing no one, he killed the Egyphtian and hid him in the sand". Thats Moses responding to something wrong.

1 Sam 15:33b "And Samuel put Agag to death before the Lord at Gilgal". Thats Samuel responding to something wrong

2 Ki 2: 24: " he turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled 42 of the youths". Thats Elisha responding (I wonder what power brought out the bears) to something wrong

2 Ki 9:32: "He looked up at the window and called out 'Who is on my side'? 'Who?' Two or three eunuchs looked down at him. 'throw her down!' Jehu said. So they threw her down and some of her blood splattered the wall and the horses as they trampled her underfoot". Thats Jehu responding to something wrong.

You wanna hear about Elijah, Jeremiah etc?

FAST-> -> -> ->  FORWARD

Matt 21: 12: "Jesus entered the Temple area and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the moneychangers and the benches of those selling doves." Thats the Lord Jesus (agbero like me ehn?) responding to something wrong. In His case, it was that they turned a temple (but affiliated to God) to a business center. In mine, its turning a jeri-curled dude to divinity.

Now you, Olaadegbu remind me of something Jesus said not too long after He did the above (which is worse than what I did) - Jesus said concerning you "Everything they do is for men to see. They make their phylacteries wide and the tassels on their garments long; they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues, they love to be greeted in the marketplaces and to have men call them "Rabbi"" Matt 23:5 -7

Then He tells ME "But you are NOT to be called Rabbi, for you have only one Master and you are all brothers. And do NOT call anyone on earth Father; for ou have only one Father and He is in Heaven. Nor are you to be called teacher, for you have one Teacher, the CHRIST". The greatest among you will be your servant for whoever exalts himself will be humbled and whoever humbles himself will be exalted. Matt 23: 8 and 9

Olaadegbu:

I once told you you're dim and proud to boot. Can you see what annoyed me now in Jesus Word's above? Joagbaje calls Chris Oyaks "Rabbi", "Master", "teacher" and idolizes him in front of us all. Yet that is fine by you (oh yes, I now remember you too worship Kumuyi, abi, so its dog defend dog?) but its wrong when I follow the example of Christ and say its wrong.

I answered you here because maybe it will teach you to think before you post or to realize you have a lot of misconceptions. You might be seeking your mate's (kumuyi etc) reward, dear boy. I am seeking THE MASTER's REWARD. I do not need your approval but His. Get to terms with it as you kneel before your MOGs for prayer this evening.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by biomes2001: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2010
@Joagbaje:

This is right about freemasons who see themselves as gods,thats why one of the initiation chants of masons is "I AM THAT IAM",which means they re gods. so its nt a surprise to see that Oyaks is a mason.If you check some hip-hop like Nas,Eminem,Jayz,etc they ve songs where the sang "I AM WHAT I AM'. In the recent movie ROBIN HOOD by Russell crowe,there was a scene where he was asked "are you ready to be what you are" and he answered "yes". so all these things are not accidental,the are word signals.

It is said show me ur friends and I'll tell you who you are. Below is a pix of oyaks mentor Benny Hinn giving the masonic finger signal: "the horn of Lucifer" which is a signal glorifying Lucifer by those in the church of satan and freemasonry. Below Benny Hinn is a pic of Anton Levay,the leader of the church of satan giving the same signal. If Oyak is nt a mason like wide mouthed Joagbaje states,how come his mentor is giving occultic signals?

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by biomes2001: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2010
You must all understand that we are in the last days and satan's agents have infiltrated the church pretending to be from God only to mislead innocent pple like Joagbaje by subtly bringing in false teachings like oyaks new age teachings which seemingly appears nice to the ears but really is a false doctrine. No wonder these scriptures were given to the discerning mind:

"For such are false apostles deceitful workers,transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.And no wonder!For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness,whose end will be according to their works" (2Cor.11:13-15)

Oyaks outwardly appears angelic,but o boy in secret he is a false prophet,a satanic agent,let God judge me if am wrong,but I've been followin the activities of freemasonry in and out the churches for over 19 years now,I KNOW WHAT AM SAYING.Again it is written:

"But there were also false prophets among the people EVEN AS THERE WILL BE FALSE TEACHERS AMONG YOU,who will SECRETLY bring in destructive heresies,even denying the Lord who bought them,and bring on themselves swift destruction.AND MANY(like Joagbaje)WILL FOLLOW THEIR DESTRUCTIVE WAYS,because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed" (2Pet.2:1-2)

Note that these false teachers will come from "among the people" of God,not from outside. So let people nt be shouting blasphemy when such decievers are being exposed.It is the scriptures that says "have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness,rather expose them".

Below you'll see pix Snoop Dogg,the pope and false pastors like kenneth Copeland giving masonic lucifers horn signal like Benny Hinn.Remember that Copeland is the right hand man of Benny Hinn,Oral Roberts and our naija David Oyedepo. You'll also see below pix of Oyedepo givin the masonic
Pyramid sign. These masonic ministers have a click internationally. The stupendous wealth the display come from funds from Illuminati,Catholic Church and the freemasonry:

Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by petres007(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2010
nuclearboy:

@Joagbaje:

nuclearboy don vex o! cheesy grin grin grin
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by petres007(m): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

This guy is certainly not a Christian.  I am sorry to say.

And what in all he said makes him non-christian??  angry

biomes2001:

@Joagbaje:

This is right about freemasons who see themselves as gods,thats why one of the initiation chants of masons is "I AM THAT IAM",[/b]which means they re gods. so its nt a surprise to see that Oyaks is a mason.If you check some hip-hop like Nas,Eminem,Jayz,etc they ve songs where the sang "I AM WHAT I AM'. In the recent movie ROBIN HOOD by Russell crowe,there was a scene where he was asked "are you ready to be what you are" and he answered "yes". so all these things are not accidental,the are word signals.

It is said show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are. Below is a pix of [b]oyaks mentor Benny Hinn
giving the masonic finger signal: "the horn of Lucifer" which is a signal glorifying Lucifer by those in the church of satan and freemasonry. Below Benny Hinn is a pic of Anton Levay,the leader of the church of satan giving the same signal. If Oyak is nt a mason like wide mouthed Joagbaje states,how come his mentor is giving occultic signals?

Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by JeSoul(f): 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2010
nuclearboy:

@Joagbaje:

NuclearSir, no vex too much oga. In spite of all this, the church is marching on. In quiet, humble submission to God and the Spirit, they mind their righteous business and bear fruit as witness. It is well ehn, no vex sir.
Re: New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? by nuclearboy(m): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2010
@Jesoul:

I remember you once said we were like twins cos I said something you wanted to say. Today I feel like the black twin thats disgracing you! But these people ehn - na wah! Atimes I wonder if they ever read the Bible or are truly human. Is it actually possible Joe and De-Gbo-mouth are devices like the "terminator"? An amateurish re-iterative software running non-stop saying to them "make a fool of yourself"!  grin

I sincerely like both of them cos I think under it all, they're sincere but this idol thing amazes me. Joe's own is obviously based on cash (chris pays the piper thus dictates the tune) but "O-D-mouth" makes me wonder. Anyway, God help US ALL. Me too get my own!!!  cry cry cry According to Jo-boy and Olad, its only "yaps yaks" and "woli Kumui" that are perfect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.