Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source (4088 Views)

Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by 989900D: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
BishopMagic:

Isn't it time you stopped posting?
Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by AreTheyBitches(m): 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
Vee1Vee1:
According to the source who did not want to be named, not only does Aisha’s vocal outbursts go against the expectations of her tradition and religion, her choice of a foreign media platform to air her “grievances” lend credence to claims that she is now actually separated from the President and has chosen the United Kingdom as a possible place of exile barring any attempts to reconcile her differences with President Buhari.

“It’s a delicate situation. There have been issues on ground for some time now which were being managed carefully but the BBC interview seems to be the last straw that has broken the camel’s back. All of this is closely related to the Mamman Daura power tussle which Aisha Buhari is very unhappy about. She believes she has lost her husband to forces and circumstances beyond her control. This is a woman crying for help”, the source said.
http://www.istylmagazine.com/news/africa/bbc-interview-aisha-buhari-facing-divorce-threat-inside-source/

You retards will just make up any story to get people attention, you said BBC, Link is istylmagazine
Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by Justiceleague1: 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
comos:
she is a power drunk woman,

what exactly is her concern how the presidency is run.

we never head of Adusalami Abubarka's wife till the twilight of his administration, and she was a judge for that matter.

Aisha better keep quiet,

it was Buhari Nigerian elected not Aishia
ZOOGERIANS AND ZOMBIES,not nigerians grin
comos:

1 Like

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by AfroBlue(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
i don't think the issue will come to divorce if she doesn't want to participate in politics and first lady duties.

remember, by culture and religion, northerners are permitted to have up to four wives.

baba can simply marry another or younger one that will be proud to carry on the public responsibilities if he so chooses.

polygamy example:

Why I Married 18-Years Old Princess – 54-Years Old Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

http://www.nollywoodgists.com/news/36159/why-i-married-18-years-old-princess-54-years-old-e.html
Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by Nateben(m): 6:59am On Oct 15, 2016
motherfucker:
where do you guys get this pic?

Online bro.
Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by motherfucker: 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nateben:

Online bro.
link please?
Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by otil1: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
#istandwithaisha

1 Like

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by Bizibi(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
BishopMagic:

You were one of the first zombies to deny that the BBC interview was fake.
zombie na zombie

1 Like

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by k2kay(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
At times I feel sad being a Nigerian, look at folks bashing themselves over a genuine concern from a wife. I expected citizens to be concerned and demand in protest the exit of those who are holding the president hostage. You can never know a man inside out like his wife, so y'all better stop all this hollering. This is a very serious issue and I feel there will be another explosive and tell all interview in the not too distant future. If he divorces her then the parasitic and sycophant elements around him have won and he will only regret it and have himself to blame in the long run. I quite agree this kind of news is unfamiliar territory but this is a genuine concern and a cry for help!

2 Likes

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by Nateben(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
motherfucker:
link please?

BBM, go to stickers.

1 Like

Re: Bbc Interview: Aisha Buhari Facing Divorce Threat – Inside Source by chinjo(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Oba Obvoramhen Nogbaisi of the great Benin kingdom says and I quote. If fire can consume the tortoise with the iron coat, what will happen to the foul with a feathered gown. If buhari can say what he said about his wife, then what will happen to other people's wife. I pity this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oke-ogun Threat Igbo In Oyo North To Vacate Their Zone With Immediate Effect! / Igbo's Have Succeeded In Creating Biafra, Company Staffs Got This MSG This Morni / Could It Be True That Kwankwaso Scammed Atiku? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.