Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Most Men Are Weak And Some Are Weaker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Men Are Weak And Some Are Weaker (961 Views)

Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Men Are Weak And Some Are Weaker by Newbeginnings(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Understanding Relationships

If you have read my other posts talking on relationships .... you should be able to understand where am coming from with this one

This one is directed towards every man on the planet..

Relationship should be built on hardwork

What is the real basis of hardwork...

Hardwork is when you are employed, all you have to do is attend to customers that come to you and make them come back... Instead you went the extra mile of using your facebook, twitter and instagram account to advertise and invite customers for a business that does not belong to you..

That is hardwork

You get two things.

A raise (possibly)

You will be called to important meetings and you will learn adequately how companies work and then you can use this fresh information to create your own company, (first hand experience is the best experience)..

Now hardwork in relationships..

For Men

Men you guys are falling your hands (you can't fall mine) I came to understand that when some men when they walk up to a girl, its not to make this woman his wife, it is to try his luck if she accept, they get a relationship if not, he moves to the next caro.

This is how many relationships starts,

Men!

How many of you have carefully understood history of your girl... how many of you have perfectly understood how the female mind works, what periods do to their moods and so many stuff like that (hmmm)

What they are so restricted in their thinking, How many of you have understood why she dated those past guys and why they broke up, how many of you have asked her what she wants from a relationship, how many of you have asked her what she likes to achieve before 25 or before 30, how many of you have seen a bad habit and made her improve, how many of you have asked her how many times she reads her books to gain knowledge (not to pass exams) how many of you even know the value of knowledge, how many of you have tried to improve your conversations with her, so that every conversation you guys are talking about moving forward not only in your relationship but in life ambitions

Have you ever sat down with her one day and say.. lets discuss about your ideas for this world..

Have you asked her what she plans to do for her future, she says 3 kids and riches... so how do you plan to get those riches...

All these are hardwork, seriously, getting to know the emotions of the woman you date,

Hardwork to make her safe and secure when she is around you...

Question: Have you ever shaved your girls pubic area?

Many of you haven't, the same way many of you don't actually care about what goes on emotionally and mentally (not physically that I just went to work, slept and the popular question.. have you eaten?

If you read the Relationship Tips Part 1 you will understand that the one rule of relationship is understanding boundaries, and a good relationship should not have such boundaries...

I see dating a girl as a responsibility, like I leading one of my sisters, I learn new stuff just to teach her what she doesn't know, I teach her musical instruments and other amazing stuff so that her peers can never compare themselves to hers, I teach her marketing (because women are good marketers) so that when she starts her business it will be a marvel.

I learn why she does what she does, her tantrums, struggles, lies and so much more, Everything she does has a reason, its not because she just feels like it, its because she knows it makes her feel good and it is right..

This is hardwork, its not all about training her in school (my friend you are not her father, you are her lover, mentor, role model so act like one)..

Some guys are actually afraid that a woman will leave them even after all these hardwork, and that's where your own value comes in (With a high level of value you are barely comparable, because you care about everything and think unlike everyone else, a valuable man knows all the relationships rules and applies them accordingly, which keeps the lady trapped in his reality)

Let me add this to tell you why hardwork makes you the best package

How many of you have read sex books on how to make sex romantic and emotional for her (not how to give her 10 orgasms)

How many of you have tried to impact in her, she likes to party, but she is a good cook, you accept this and when she stays late you start suspecting and complaining, my friend, your value will make your woman to say to herself "Partying like this does not represent the personality of my boyfriend" It ridicules him and makes me looks like a slut...

She changes not only because she wants to impress you but also because it is the right thing to do.

Woman are attracted to guys with value, power, influence and a purpose.. all these are hardwork...

If you think there is anything I missed you can let me know by commenting..

If you want more tips and stuff.. you just just follow

ajsans, budosky(m), styles2009, blithe2nice(m), psalm1man(m), bassette(m), Shiitposter, agrovick(m), icanfeelit(f), jaywise(m), SpicyJosBabe(f), knight05

4 Likes

Re: Most Men Are Weak And Some Are Weaker by SpicyJosBabe(f): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hmm, just seeing this post. Wonderful tips. I hope the guys get the message.
Re: Most Men Are Weak And Some Are Weaker by Section8(m): 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
Na who get time for all these ones
Re: Most Men Are Weak And Some Are Weaker by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
I didn't read TBH
Re: Most Men Are Weak And Some Are Weaker by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2016
I no read too cry
Re: Most Men Are Weak And Some Are Weaker by bennymark(m): 6:28am On Oct 20, 2016
Not in the world of today, also try to write from an unbaised perspective.

Good for the goose is it good for the gander? Have you read of Nigerian mmen killing their wives in the US? Do you know why?

Everyone deserves to be treated specially, you don't plant corn and harvest ground nut
Re: Most Men Are Weak And Some Are Weaker by Newbeginnings(m): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
Hmm, just seeing this post. Wonderful tips. I hope the guys get the message.

Hey...

You can also teach it to your younger or elder brother you know..

Hope you have been well?

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Most Men Are Weak And Some Are Weaker by Newbeginnings(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
bennymark:
Not in the world of today, also try to write from an unbaised perspective.

Good for the goose is it good for the gander? Have you read of Nigerian mmen killing their wives in the US? Do you know why?

Everyone deserves to be treated specially, you don't plant corn and harvest ground nut

If you want to see the post talking about how women should behave then you can just follow... I am sharing them seperately so that it wouldn't be too long...

REmember to follow.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Birthday 'A$$' $ex {$uper Er0tica} / Your Lips Control Your Hips / What Next After An Akward First Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.