Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! (15884 Views)

#GoldenPenis: If She Says "NO", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stvpid! (Photo) / Why Would Some Women Just Stay At Doing Nothing? / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
Infact, reading this chats makes me want to slap that mumu guy if he is close to me. How can he spend all those monies on a woman that is not his wife, mother or sister shocked ? Someone posted this on facebook and it generating lots of comments and sentiments.

Just see chat below...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
More

1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
shocked

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Famousqueen(f): 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
am short of words for this one

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
Famousqueen:
Some women can be heartless, you know cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Betakeshi: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by keezy125(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
This looks fake to me but even if it is real.... That guy no be sharp nigga, for God sake why can't guys detect when they are being used by Lady's

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Famousqueen(f): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
ClixMaster:
Some women can be heartless, you know cry
yea

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
keezy125:
This looks fake to me but even if it is real.... That guy no be sharp nigga, for God sake why can't guys detect when they are being used by Lady's
Don't think it's fake.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Well it's on the list of what a backstabber and shameless gold digger would do. I don't blame the guy tho.

We are all wired differently, he didn't fall in love with his heart instead he use him brain.

the girl go still come back to beg the guy o.. When hunger catch am

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
Well the girl has said it allcheesy. There was never a time he loved the guy.she was only dating him for the money he was spending on her.all those guys wey dey have the believe dat na money u dey tk win a girl's love should learn one or two lesson from this chatcheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
lefulefu:
Well the girl has said it allcheesy. There was never a time he loved the guy.she was only dating him for the money he was spending on her.all those guys wey dey have the believe dat na money u dey tk win a girl's love should learn one or two lesson from this chatcheesy.
And she actually called him '5 minutes man' cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by GOFRONT(m): 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
Chaii......This is the Practical of "Fake love" by Duncan mity ft Wizkid

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Earthquake1: 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
The pussy is not yours it's just your turn

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
The guy is stewpid but the girl is more stewpid.

She plans to use the money the guy sent her to open a shop so she can take care of her kid and her man?

Rotfl.

Na that same Segun guy go wreck her. Karma is watching while eating popcorn and sipping coke.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Mr2wealth: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
Nice story. shocked
Both of you in that beautiful story are stupid grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
If i believe this story, I should believe a donkey spoke to balaam.....

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by adexdon(m): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
Madness love
Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Bluezy13(m): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
SonOfAfonja:
If i believe this story, I should believe a donkey spoke to balaam.....

But you believe the source of the later
Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
Bluezy13:

But you believe the source of the later
Source? You mean history of the fables as told by some white men?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Bluezy13(m): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
SonOfAfonja:

Source? You mean history of the fables as told by some white men?
If you are referring to that book they call Bible...
Yes, that's what I mean.
Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by gentlegenius(m): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
Earthquake1:
The pussy is not yours it's just your turn
Chei...
You cracked me up. grin
But...

BMG!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by BabbanBura(m): 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
Famousqueen:

Better believe it woo. There is a thread here where her likes have bn singing anything for sex and money
Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by keryj(f): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lies undecided
Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
to the guy ah salute ya stupi..............

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
It's all so fake.

You had to analyse all of that cus you wanted to screenshot it and show it to us here.
Well, not every1 is so gullible as to take this in.

I could pull such a prank too, if i needed sympathies.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Flourishfola: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
FAKE STORY, FAKE NEWS EVERYWHERE.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
ClixMaster:
And she actually called him '5 minutes man' cheesy
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
just saw dat grin
;;;

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Diegostan(m): 12:03am On Aug 30, 2018
This is fake naa, the guy keeps mentioning the exact amount, as if he has an audience already, looks staged my fellow NLers

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Men So Weak And Stvpid When It Comes To Women? Just See Pictures!!! by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 30, 2018
this has fake written all over it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Normal That I Prefer BJ To Actual Sex? / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease / My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.