Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) (3777 Views)

Guys, What's The Coldest/ Worst Rejection You Have Ever Received / Guys What Will You Do If Another Guy Sends You This Message. / This Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Joke Silva Is Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by PARAHH(f): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ok I'm rather pissed or angry about what Mr president said earlier today but I stumbled on this pic and I'm really interested in what the guys have to say about it...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by falconey(m): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin

Funny but true, his hypothesis simply signifies women are tools/machines/equipment and men are determinists.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by EHMIR(m): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
This property is not for sale

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by gudnex22(m): 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
I think Buhari has the right answer you are looking for.

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
I no agree every. For instance, give a woman a poor screw and instead of her to make am greater, she go leave u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by coolebux(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
The man is the weak vessel while the woman is the weaker vessel.
That's just it.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by tonaydo(m): 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
undecided women angry

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by freshness2020: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
It's called opinion.
His own school of thought.
...let me mind my own business.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by youngest85(m): 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
it makes dem more useless
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by PARAHH(f): 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
I no agree every. For instance, give a woman a poor screw and instead of her to make am greater, she go leave u.
What's a poor screw?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by PARAHH(f): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
tonaydo:
undecided women angry
So you think the shoe and the watch can pass more message than your brain abi
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by PureWays(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
This picture is suppose (and also meant) to frustrate me but I won't go that low.

Women have powers they don't understand how to use, and that's why men are superior.

Saar Best.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by tonaydo(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
PARAHH:

So you think the shoe and the watch can pass more message than your brain abi
i always knew you were a dummy, buh never expected it to have grown to this level. . .how u go see the message
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by PeachyP(f): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
This thread is full of sexism sad

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
freshness2020:
It's called opinion. His own school of thought. ...let me mind my own business.
Hammer to the nail.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
PeachyP:
This thread is full of sexism sad
One, thread for guys. Two- you reacting to other people's opinion; not even the post. Go sort yourself out.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by kvngblack0z(m): 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
freshness2020:
It's called opinion. His own school of thought. ...let me mind my own business.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by slimthugchimee(m): 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
if you give a woman 1billion she will give you 1million grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by PARAHH(f): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
tonaydo:
i always knew you were a dummy, buh never expected it to have grown to this level. . .how u go see the message
As you dumb reach abi

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by Nateben(m): 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
undecided

Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by handsam(m): 10:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sighs..
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by tonaydo(m): 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
PARAHH:

As you dumb reach abi
so sorry dear. . .you are alone

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Here to read comment smiley smiley
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
I respect women. They deserve much more credit than we male folks give them.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by Oliviaxx(f): 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
I love this

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by PARAHH(f): 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
I respect women. They deserve much more credit than we male folks give them.
That's cute.. At least there's someone that understands
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by PARAHH(f): 12:01am On Oct 15, 2016
coolebux:
The man is the weak vessel while the woman is the weaker vessel.

That's just it.
The weaker vessel that bears more burden than the weak vessel? Dude what kinda assertion is that?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by PARAHH(f): 12:01am On Oct 15, 2016
slimthugchimee:
if you give a woman 1billion she will give you 1million grin grin
1 milion interest
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by Oahray: 7:18am On Oct 15, 2016
I think the first picture is nonsense as is the whole gender tussle that is gradually consuming the world. It's not like the human race would survive without either gender. Anyone who thinks a person is superior to another simply because of gender is unintelligent.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2016
PARAHH:

That's cute.. At least there's someone that understands
lol yeah. I think chauvinism or sexism is stupid, being a bully to a woman doesnt make u much more of a man.Only insecure men disrespect women
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by paix(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
The good thing here is that, you have to give her something before she does anything.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On This (photo) by Jenny1010(f): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
True fact... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Socialites Angel Tonia Share Her Extra Classic Boobs And Hips Online / The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) / Best SEX Positions That Makes It Easier To Get Pregnant (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.