Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) (3775 Views)

Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by ademasta(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
When you received a Christmas cake from Boo

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by ademasta(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
And then you picked your sharp tool to cut and have a taste... grin from there you noticed the cutting isn't thorough, your knife started touching an obstacle shocked

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
Qeeeew? What the hell is in there... You continue digging to see the nonsense inside your beautiful cake but discovered it's an iPhone pack grin

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by Shedrack777: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
You Almost Gave Me Stomach Ache Cos Of Laugh
Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
Then your dancing steps go come be like...

10 Likes

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by HUSTLEOFMAN: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Funny enough make you come go see Nokia 3310 inside the iPhone pack. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Now your slay queen friend who has once condemned your guy go come be like

4 Likes

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
And them your step mothers who think you can not make it will come outside to see if truly u have made it....and you will be like *when the spirit of the Lord is upon my soul, I will dance like David dance"

4 Likes

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hahaha this is funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Then one of your friends will now say "My friend let's go and dig out the phone, I wanna be the first to Snapchat with it"

Then u be like: If I bomb you

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by kodded(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2018

please don't start this year with this kind of jokes sad

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by SirMichael1: 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
So funny grin
Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
Now after the celebration you now finally decide to remove the veil from your new wife(phone) as your friends and stepmothers are in deep shame....

But lo and behold, this is what you saw:

5 Likes

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by Gofwane(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Hahaha this is funny
hahaha buahahahahaha angry angry angry very, very funny that i forgot to laugh
Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Gofwane:
hahaha buahahahahaha >sad >sad >sad very, very funny that i forgot to laugh

New year new life oooh.
Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
And then your friends and stepmothers will now come for you like.... You wan use iPhone, laye,laye o...babe mi kojor grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by Thomanad(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin grin grin Seriously i can't stop laughing o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Naim one of your stepmothers daughter go say: Aunty, shey na because of one apple naim u nogo let us rest?

We get am plenty for frigde, if you want apple oya coman take it grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
Then you go be like, if I no kill you for your mother today make I die...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ntttooor...

Then as you were chasing the innocent girl you fall down and be like, "make I kuku die better" cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by ademasta(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
Still on the floor, a naija man selling phone accessories then walked up to you and said "buy casing for your iphooooone"

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by ademasta(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
Now you don't know what to do, whether to kill him with knife, fist etc

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by ademasta(m): 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by ademasta(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
Then your boyfriend come waka pass your front like:

Hello bae, don't be too materialistic, make do with the little I could offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by avadella(f): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Chai! I can't stop laughing abeg

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by ademasta(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
Now you be like...: see, don't even come near me, it is over between us today, I am not doing again

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by CivilianJTF(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
I know the girl, her name is sexybbstar

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
CivilianJTF:
I know the girl, her name is sexybbstar
Hehe.. grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by Gofwane(m): 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

New year new life oooh.
yeah, new year, new life!!!

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by 4kings: 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is very very funny. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Christmas Gift Prank Ever(pic) by olubabajc(m): 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
Impressive grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? / Some Of The Most Expensive Divorce In History(pics,video) / Man Cancels Marriage As Fiancee Insists On 450k Wedding Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.