Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / k (3510 Views)

How To Fu*k Your Girlfriend All Through The Night!!! / Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" / Counter Thread: Types Of D.i.c.k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

k by Essentials1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
l
Re: k by Julietcutie(f): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Good Morning ...
If you are just getting out of bed, that's good, if you are just getting out of the bathroom go back in...
I am going to talk about the 3 parts, locations (you can call it destinations if you like it) that we normally don't bathe...
You might think you are scrubbing and keeping clean, but these places are filled with germs and bacteria which can actually cause you series of unauthorized problems..
Okay remember to remain in the bathroom if you were just leaving there.
Here are the three parts of your body you forget to wash..
Behind Your Ears
Ladies, ladies ladies, and for those of you that are wearing hair that does not belong to you (well you bought it so, it can actually be yours).
But my point is, ladies who normally wear wigs and all sorts of hair extensions, have never touched this area since they always cover their hair during a bath.
As for this guys, many of you barely know that this place exist..
Now take a finger with a long fingernail, place it behind your ear and scrub down, now look at your finger, what do you see,
If you see some black substance on your finger then you need to start being more hygienic.
Navel
If you haven't heard the navel is a sweet spot for pleasure, but actually how can you place your lips or hands on someplace filled with germs,
This is so because many guys and maybe girls barely scrub their navel area which tends to accumulate dirt and germs.
If you are one of them who normally forget to scrub your navel area, learn this for a change..
and finally this part of the body which is so visible to everyone and so many of us forget to scrub it, well ladies are vindicated from this one, because their makeup normally cleans this place for them...
Beside the Nostrils
There is the bridge of the nose, and there is the nostrils and then there is beside the nostrils.
Go to your mirror and look beside your nostrils, if you see some whitish stuff, or any thing other than normal then you have to be more hygienic.
Health is Wealth, while Health information is priceless, remember to bookmark us or subscribe for more health information.
Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
for d LA click members

7 Likes

Re: k by obontami: 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
Julietcutie:
Good Morning ...
If you are just getting out of bed, that's good, if you are just getting out of the bathroom go back in...
I am going to talk about the 3 parts, locations (you can call it destinations if you like it) that we normally don't bathe...
You might think you are scrubbing and keeping clean, but these places are filled with germs and bacteria which can actually cause you series of unauthorized problems..
Behind Your Ears
Ladies, ladies ladies, and for those of you that are wearing hair that does not belong to you (well you bought it so, it can actually be yours).
But my point is, ladies who normally wear wigs and all sorts of hair extensions, have never touched this area since they always cover their hair during a bath.
Now take a finger with a long fingernail, place it behind your ear and scrub down, now look at your finger, what do you see,
If you see some black substance on your finger then you need to start being more hygienic.
Navel
If you haven't heard the navel is a sweet spot for pleasure, but actually how can you place your lips or hands on someplace filled with germs,
This is so because many guys and maybe girls barely scrub their navel area which tends to accumulate dirt and germs.
If you are one of them who normally forget to scrub your navel area, learn this for a change..
and finally this part of the body which is so visible to everyone and so many of us forget to scrub it, well ladies are vindicated from this one, because their makeup normally cleans this place for them...
Beside the Nostrils
There is the bridge of the nose, and there is the nostrils and then there is beside the nostrils.
Go to your mirror and look beside your nostrils, if you see some whitish stuff, or any thing other than normal then you have to be more hygienic.
Health is Wealth, while Health information is priceless, remember to bookmark us or subscribe for more health information.
Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
for d LA click members
thank you jare grin

La cllick la fccck weak pussy grin

1 Like

Re: k by Essentials1(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Julietcutie:
Good Morning ...
h information is priceless, remember to bookmark us or subscribe for more health information.
Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
for d LA click members

Wow....

Seriously this is demeaning
Re: k by Julietcutie(f): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Essentials1:

Wow....
Seriously this is demeaning
sorry grin

1 Like

Re: k by Julietcutie(f): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
obontami:
thank you jare grin
La cllick la fccck weak pussy grin
lol

1 Like

Re: k by Essentials1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Re: k by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Julietcutie:

for d LA click members
OMG I love this babe!! cheesy
Pls what can I offer you in lieu of cold orijin? grin
Re: k by Julietcutie(f): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
OMG I love this babe!! cheesy Pls what can I offer you in lieu of cold orijin? grin
lol nothing
Re: k by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Julietcutie:
Good Morning ...
Behind Your Ears
Navel
Beside the Nostrils
Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
for d LA click members

Maka why? grin
Re: k by Teedawg: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
grin coolI clean all those places accordingly don't forget inbetween your groins to
Re: k by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
I don't forget to wash all this places undecided undecided
I take my time to shower properly
Re: k by Bluezy13(m): 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
Julietcutie:
Good Morning ...
Behind Your Ears
Navel
Beside the Nostrils
Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
for d LA click members
Hmmm...
Re: k by tonaydo(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2016
Julietcutie:
Good Morning ...
Behind Your Ears
Navel
Beside the Nostrils
Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
for d LA click members
hahahahaha wicked
Re: k by Julietcutie(f): 8:28am On Oct 16, 2016
KissChris:

Maka why? grin
maka m choro nye ndi LA click members aka

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Cooking Today, Still The Best Chef On Nl(pictures ) / 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady / Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.