Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? (3366 Views)

What do you think of her? / Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] / Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by ShoProperties(m): 8:40am On Jan 25, 2017
See someone response to the Question Above and this got me laughing my ass out please whats your advice

Well, here is what he did.

I sort of ‘knew’, that she was sleeping around.

One day, as we started having sex, just as I was entering her, I froze and said, she has had sex quite recently. It was quite literally a shot in the dark. She asked me to explain. I said she is normally quite tight, but not right now.

Well she admitted to it. Then we continued to have sex and tried to integrate it into the fantasy. Once she saw I was not agressive she admitted to three persons!!!

I knew, with this sort an attitude, I'll have to distance myself from her, but the sex was good.

I stopped being monogamous, told her that too.

I went on to sleep with others, even had a party with this one and a new one.

So sex with this one became a ‘just for fun’ thing.

Ultimately I started having more casual partners than she did. Then she, sort of, felt jealous and tried to change the rules back to monogamy, but I was no more hers to have to listen to her. Now she has sex with me, just to try to get me back, but I let her know politely, she is not the only one I am sleeping with.

When I do manage to get a nice girl friend, I'll switch back to monogamy and this one shall only be a memory and a collection of pictures and videos.

https://www.quora.com/Is-there-a-way-to-determine-if-my-girl-friend-is-sleeping-with-someone-else

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by TheSecretary: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2017
Lol..
Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 25, 2017
angry

Use magun
Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 25, 2017
Absolutely no way
Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by ShoProperties(m): 9:04am On Jan 25, 2017
RB007:
Absolutely no way
With women, it can be hard to detect, as women are very good at hiding infidelity. They are better at it than men. But it takes a man who pay special attention to their non-verbal cues, to know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 25, 2017
Yes
Sniff her undies any time she returns home... Lol
Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by ShoProperties(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Yes

hehehe thats like sniffing cocaine. grin
Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 25, 2017
ShoProperties:
What if that's the only way to know?
Shey you are hell bent in knowing the truth?

Then go ahead and Sniff, if that's what it takes
Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:16am On Jan 25, 2017

Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by ShoProperties(m): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by ShoProperties(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2017
ShoProperties:
k.
Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by ShoProperties(m): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by ShoProperties(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
Run a meter through her P
Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 12:43am On Jan 26, 2017
Measure her hole with tape rule and Micro meter screew guage
Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 26, 2017
Instincts.
Trust your instincts.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by crazyABO(m): 6:21am On Jan 26, 2017
;Dshey u will kuku ms put meter dre since u don't have work? Alayi ni kin se cool
Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by ShoProperties(m): 9:53am On Jan 26, 2017
crazyABO:
;Dshey u will kuku ms put meter dre since u don't have work? Alayi ni kin se cool
grin grin
Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by ShoProperties(m): 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

Use magun
killer
Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by ShoProperties(m): 9:17am On Jan 27, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry

Use magun
lol
Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by ShoProperties(m): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
ShoProperties:
With women, it can be hard to detect, as women are very good at hiding infidelity. They are better at it than men. But it takes a man who pay special attention to their non-verbal cues, to know.
Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by ShoProperties(m): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2017
Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Yes

Ewwwwwwww!
Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by ShoProperties(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
thanks for all d good and bad advice
Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by Bnimz(m): 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
ShoProperties:
I wont say they are better... it depends on the individual..

The main reason why women dont get caught easily is cos the side-man usually knows hez a side-man, is happy to be a side-man and will even help cover up his own existence.....

For men, its easier to get caught cos the side-chick usually doesnt know shez a side-chick, and when she does, she usually tries to overthrow the main lady....

consider a situation where a spouse comes home unexpectedly... how many side chicks will willingly hide in the wardrobe like a typical side-man?

1 Like

Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by ShoProperties(m): 10:24am On Feb 02, 2017
tnks
Bnimz:
I wont say they are better... it depends on the individual..

The main reason why women dont get caught easily is cos the side-man usually knows hez a side-man, is happy to be a side-man and will even help cover up his own existence.....

For men, its easier to get caught cos the side-chick usually doesnt know shez a side-chick, and when she does, she usually tries to overthrow the main lady....

consider a situation where a spouse comes home unexpectedly... how many side chicks will willingly hide in the wardrobe like a typical side-man?
Re: Is There A Way To Determine If My Girl Friend Is Sleeping With Someone Else? by ShoProperties(m): 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
kk

(1) (Reply)

Touching Photo- He's Paralysed But His Friends Held Him Up On His Wedding Day / Help I Always See My Self Getting Married / Church Worship Leaders Caught Red-handed Having Sex During All Night Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.