Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn (2171 Views)

Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex / She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by Newbeginnings(m): 5:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
I have written, I have motivated and I have preached, yet she still refuses to learn, to change.. She believes that if she can get an pvssy licker of a man she can get rich... She thinks that all she has to do is get an education and get a good man to marry,

All she has to do is simply sit at home everyday and chat on facebook, nairaland instead of bringing her ideas to life to build a world of her own.. What does she want in this world... Just a good man, a family and money equals happiness...

She doesn't want to look at the 1 billion people in Africa or the over 50 million unemployed people in Nigeria that need employment through which she can create chains of businesses that can accommodate a lot of these helpless human beings and forever she will be remembered in history.

She wants to live a happy life for herself and her children and does not care about the millions of lives which will credit from her, if she decides to settle down and become an independent women.

I have a paying job she says a secretary in a so called company and that is how she wants to live,

Then at a point she comes to church and ask God for a good job or family when she hasn't given anything to the world....

I ask Do some people deserve to suffer, just because the people that God wants to use refuse to put their lives to good use and all they care about is themselves

If people like erm Bill Gates, Wright Brothers and all the great minds who invented cars and other forms of appliances which are helping us today, if they did not exist, if they chose to care only for themselves, would we have had all we did today?

So why do you an equal human being restrict yourself with your vision with your limited views...

Where do you think you belong, in the kitchen, in an office taking papers for a man who might not care to replace you when you flip up a times too many, or do you belong in the other room..

You can chains of businesses, you can be that woman who wins Africa Most Influential Woman Award, you can stop looking at Beyonce, Chimamanda Ngozi, and others and wishing to be them... Now you can start being them..

Stop being poor, stop living on 50,0000 or 100,000 a month, start living on millions and being responsible for healthy and improved lives of millions of Africans

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Wanna learn more.... then follow me

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by makydebbie(f): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
I'll read this later

**sips zobo**
Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by firstking01(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
angry
Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by Newbeginnings(m): 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
makydebbie:
I'll read this later

**sips zobo**

I understand...
Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Even the king, think of himself and his immediate family first. Those great minds you mentioned did not invent those things because they care much about your happiness! No, they care much about the happiness of their immediate family using you as their source. Get this straight and stop misleading the public_it is your obligation to make yourself and your family happy first before trying to save the world.

2 Likes

Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by Newbeginnings(m): 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Daniel1990:
Even the king, think of himself and his immediate family first. Those great minds you mentioned did not invent those things because they care much about your happiness! No, they care much about the happiness of their immediate family using you as their source. Get this straight and stop misleading the public_it is your obligation to make yourself and your family happy first before trying to save the world.

Yes, they cared for their family and also others... But the thing about people like you might be its that you just care about your family get it for your family and forget the rest of the world, which makes you struggle and wait on God for a better life without putting any considerable effort

Or it might be that you are struggling to make your family,, survive and you forget how big the world is and if you just bring a billion dollar idea that can impact the world by helping people you can help your family big time...

Limited mind Daniel1990 you need to improve your limited mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by Newbeginnings(m): 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
firstking01:
angry

I expected am much from you
Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by Cessa0(f): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
i dnt understand
Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by Newbeginnings(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
Cessa0:
i dnt understand

Then you didn't read....

Read it again... But this time expect a motivational post
Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by bamisepeters(m): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
One thing i usually advice posters is that don't always expect positive response from your readers and don't be too fast to attack them, instead, let their criticism make you stronger, they have a point you know? When they dont understand make them understand because they can still drive many readers for you. What is the essence of writing without readers? You will only be successful at driving them away from your post.

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by bamisepeters(m): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
I love the post, you are frank with your words but like someone said, all inventions are to your happiness first before the world enjoys from it but that is not to say we shouldn't try ours too, at least many happiness doesn't kill.

If she isn't listening you don't have choice than to keep telling her the same thing, remember it is for your own good and hers too.

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by Originalsly: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Newbeginnings:
I have written, I have motivated and I have preached, yet she still refuses to learn, to change.
Have you learned?..have you changed? You cannot change the spots of the leopard .........
You can bring the horse to the water but you can't make her drink it If you are Christian... and I Muslim.... should I fault you if I write to you...try my best to motivate you... preach to you... but yet you refuse to accept Islam... refuse to change.... should I be upset with you?
Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by firstking01(m): 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Newbeginnings:

I expected am much from you
I know but at this point my brain is blankembarassed
Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by Newbeginnings(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2016
Originalsly:
Have you learned?..have you changed? You cannot change the spots of the leopard .........
You can bring the horse to the water but you can't make her drink it If you are Christian... and I Muslim.... should I fault you if I write to you...try my best to motivate you... preach to you... but yet you refuse to accept Islam... refuse to change.... should I be upset with you?

I have written, I have motivated and I have preached, yet she still refuses to learn, to change.

I wrote this like poetry ..... For example Africa why is your back so bent... This is called Personification (A figure of speech)....

I wasn't speaking to anyone in particular when I wrote this post, but I was speaking to everyone.... I am not upset with anyone, in any form... It is just an outburst of emotion... Not pain, not anger...

Read again and understand

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by Newbeginnings(m): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2016
bamisepeters:
I love the post, you are frank with your words but like someone said, all inventions are to your happiness first before the world enjoys from it but that is not to say we shouldn't try ours too, at least many happiness doesn't kill.

If she isn't listening you don't have choice than to keep telling her the same thing, remember it is for your own good and hers too.

Hahaha... This post is directed towards women and the way they think and not towards any girl I know...

Women have heard from many talk shows that they should be independent and they still refuse because it is hard work (and that is why I said I have written, motivated and she still refuses to change)

Happiness... bamisepeters what is happiness when only your family enjoys and 1 million other people get to suffer, what is happiness if you are working in shell and many villages get to suffer because oil spillages and land degradation is making them losing their occupations (fishing and farming)...

What is Happiness?
Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by Newbeginnings(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2016
bamisepeters:
One thing i usually advice posters is that don't always expect positive response from your readers and don't be too fast to attack them, instead, let their criticism make you stronger, they have a point you know? When they dont understand make them understand because they can still drive many readers for you. What is the essence of writing without readers? You will only be successful at driving them away from your post.

Seriously advice posters....

Criticism...

You need to read that post again.... It is a motivational post, it is an eye opener... It is not an attack ....it is not an outcry from criticism....

It is a psychological post for women and not men actually
Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by Originalsly: 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Newbeginnings:

I wrote this like poetry ..... For example Africa why is your back so bent... This is called Personification (A figure of speech)....

I wasn't speaking to anyone in particular when I wrote this post, but I was speaking to everyone.... I am not upset with anyone, in any form... It is just an outburst of emotion... Not pain, not anger...

Read again and understand

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Bro.... you opened with I have...I have...I have.... why wouldn't we believe this is a personal experience? Nothing in the entire post hints of poetry.... strongly shows an outburst of frustration.On directed to women.... what exactly is the message?..... that women should follow the path chosen by men and not venture out on their own? Maybe if you stated that you were the husband. ... you would have a point. But again.... I see this message as more of a warning to men..... you cannot change a woman's mind by force. You just need to repackage the message...the wrapper too busy!
Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by bamisepeters(m): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Seriously advice posters....

Criticism...

You need to read that post again.... It is a motivational post, it is an eye opener... It is not an attack ....it is not an outcry from criticism....

It is a psychological post for women and not men actually
i am not talking about your post, i got everything perfectly but you are attacking your commentators which isn't good for the business, take it easy with us.
Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by bamisepeters(m): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Hahaha... This post is directed towards women and the way they think and not towards any girl I know...

Women have heard from many talk shows that they should be independent and they still refuse because it is hard work (and that is why I said I have written, motivated and she still refuses to change)

Happiness... bamisepeters what is happiness when only your family enjoys and 1 million other people get to suffer, what is happiness if you are working in shell and many villages get to suffer because oil spillages and land degradation is making them losing their occupations (fishing and farming)...

What is Happiness?
yes, we are still saying the same thing, everyone must be happy is the destination but at the end of it all the inventor is the happiest.
Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
#screaming

Preach! Tell them!

I love the way you wrote your post too, unfortunately most people here won't understand
Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by Newbeginnings(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
bamisepeters:
yes, we are still saying the same thing, everyone must be happy is the destination but at the end of it all the inventor is the happiest.

I am not saying anything...

The only thing I will profit bamisepeters is if you read that post and apply it to your lifestyle.... Thats all... and I have more motivational posts If you are interested in learning more..
Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by Newbeginnings(m): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Originalsly:
Bro.... you opened with I have...I have...I have.... why wouldn't we believe this is a personal experience? Nothing in the entire post hints of poetry.... strongly shows an outburst of frustration.On directed to women.... what exactly is the message?..... that women should follow the path chosen by men and not venture out on their own? Maybe if you stated that you were the husband. ... you would have a point. But again.... I see this message as more of a warning to men..... you cannot change a woman's mind by force. You just need to repackage the message...the wrapper too busy!

A warning to men?

Something I know is that women live of the perspective the society has created them... They follow the rules of the society, which gives them the permission to be lazy and just sit and wait for a man to come and pick them up into success..

This post is talking to those women who have heard motivational words and refused to listen.... To show them that there is someone that cares to keep telling them again and again...

Read the post carefully and imagine someone talking to you...
Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by Newbeginnings(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
bamisepeters:
i am not talking about your post, i got everything perfectly but you are attacking your commentators which isn't good for the business, take it easy with us.

Wow.. Seriously it looks like I am coming on too strong... when I thought using soft lines like I have taught and I have motivated could be like am pleading..

Sorry about that
Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by Newbeginnings(m): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
lovelygurl:
#screaming

Preach! Tell them!

I love the way you wrote your post too, unfortunately most people here won't understand

Chai... only reading your comment I smiled like I won lottery...

Please put this into practice... and also I will love to share more... Getting followers is my motivation
Re: I Tried To Teach Her But She Still Refuses To Learn by bamisepeters(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Wow.. Seriously it looks like I am coming on too strong... when I thought using soft lines like I have taught and I have motivated could be like am pleading..

Sorry about that
lol

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option / John Boyega: Star Wars Actor Departs Nigeria After Reconnecting With Family / Which Is Your Best In Those Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.