Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

How To Use Hot Water And A Towel To Make Your P£nis Bigger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Use Hot Water And A Towel To Make Your P£nis Bigger (1812 Views)

How To EASILY Make Your Pe*nis Bigger In Just 6 Minutes / Foods That Make Your P*nis Bigger: Top Super Foods / Man Who Spent N4.3millions On Operations To Make His P * Nis Bigger (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Hot Water And A Towel To Make Your P£nis Bigger by Storylife1(f): 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
As with any type of exercise, a proper warm up before exercising your penis is extremely important. The warm up increases blood flow to the p£nis and ensures that the tissues and ligaments within the penile shaft are supple enough to fully cope with the stresses of the following exercise routine.

If you use a weight training session as a comparison – you would never perform a heavy 6-8 rep set of bench presses without having first performed a couple of high repetition light sets. Doing so would put your ‘unprepared’ muscles at risk of injury, you’d get less benefit out of the workout and you’d feeling very sore the following day – all of which would significantly hinder your progress.

Your p£nis, like your muscles, likes to be gradually acclimatised to exercise and needs to be fully prepared before you start your workout routine.

Fortunately, warming up the p£nis prior to your workout session is pretty straightforward and doesn’t take a great deal of effort.

The Hot Towel / Flannel Warm Up Method

The easiest and most popular way of warming up the p£nis and getting the blood flowing is to simply use a wet, warm face cloth or small towel.

Soak the cloth in hot (but not scalding) water, wring through and then wrap read more
http://giftedviz.com/how-to-use-hot-water-and-a-towel-to-make-your-pnis-bigger/
Re: How To Use Hot Water And A Towel To Make Your P£nis Bigger by harffie(m): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dude....
Re: How To Use Hot Water And A Towel To Make Your P£nis Bigger by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
harffie:
Dude....

I know u practicing this one grin

1 Like

Re: How To Use Hot Water And A Towel To Make Your P£nis Bigger by harffie(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

The last time we did it you complained na, lol... grin

1 Like

Re: How To Use Hot Water And A Towel To Make Your P£nis Bigger by harffie(m): 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

So you didn't give up your fb username? Lol tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Use Hot Water And A Towel To Make Your P£nis Bigger by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
harffie:
So you didn't give up your fb username? Lol tongue

I can't give it away coz it's only exclusive for my family grin

1 Like

Re: How To Use Hot Water And A Towel To Make Your P£nis Bigger by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
harffie:
The last time we did it you complained na, lol... grin

I complain in what? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Use Hot Water And A Towel To Make Your P£nis Bigger by harffie(m): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I complain in what? grin
It's a public forum for Judas's sake... grin

1 Like

Re: How To Use Hot Water And A Towel To Make Your P£nis Bigger by obontami: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Another trashy thread

1 Like

Re: How To Use Hot Water And A Towel To Make Your P£nis Bigger by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
harffie:
It's a public forum for Judas's sake... grin

grin I don't know wat u we're talking abt ...

That was an innocent kwenshun na...

1 Like

Re: How To Use Hot Water And A Towel To Make Your P£nis Bigger by harffie(m): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin I don't know wat u we're talking abt ...

That was an innocent kwenshun na...

(1) (Reply)

Are Virgins Still Respected? / I Need Serious Advice She Keeps Saying We Are Just Friend / Would You Rather "Know It All" Or "Have It All"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.