Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! (28743 Views)

My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X / Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) / Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by LOVEGINO(m): 3:43am On Oct 16, 2016
harnnarh:
thanks bro.....God bless u... all i want is for glo to improve... i dont need any refund
next time dial 171 for quick response.
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Greataausim(m): 4:19am On Oct 16, 2016
Ntoooooooor...... Na una type no the reply guys post on social networks.
Karma do catch up wit u.
Glo... Unlimited Pride, Rules your world

More like for Glo joor
Happy sunday to you all....
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by femi4: 5:38am On Oct 16, 2016
harnnarh:
CC: lalasticlala

For those bashing me and calling me co-operate begger and other names,the main purpose of my post is to pass a message across to glo about their whack customer service. i think have achieved my goal,they must know what they did to me today is very painful,I might not be the only victim out there.
To any glo official reading this,please we all make mistakes try to make your policies flexible. This post might sound dumb to many rich ones out there ....but to a broke student striving?Its something.thanks

#modified
Beggi beggi
buy your own o
E go better..,
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by vincent64(m): 6:01am On Oct 16, 2016
Unlock your iphone, iCloud, and carrier locked devices from anywhere in the world at AFFORDABLE PRICES just IMEI needed. Whatsapp @08169476382
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 16, 2016
femi4:
Beggi beggi buy your own o E go better..,
na u sabi *rolls eyes*
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 16, 2016
Miriam19:

Yea sure! Biochemistry dept
yea cool
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Malayy(m): 6:33am On Oct 16, 2016
begger

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 16, 2016
harnnarh:
if u have nothing to say ....shut up....am no scammer...am proudly uite....owk? and get your facts right before posting
No vex ,eh...I don't want to spoil your blessings. Thank God that you see good hearted fellows responding to you here. Pkele.... tongue
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by WackyJ1(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2016
harnnarh:
have done that....spoke with three of their agents ....no solution

What was thier reason for refusing to refund the money?
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by encrypt(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2016
Lol your own Better na..at least you made a mistake and na just 1k.
Mtn na bast.ards I recharged #400 through gtbank *737*400#
They recharged me 9!! Times before I could quickly transfer out all the money in my account.
I ended up with #3600 airtime
And their reply when I called was they apologize that I should just use the airtime angry
If na you Wetin you for do?

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Generalpapiiii(m): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2016
even If they answered ur call What do u want them to do.. u have already subscribed to a different plan and u dialed the code by ur self, they didn't make the mistake for u. and just like every other company they have a no refund policy So....................... sorry

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Tosky2008: 7:24am On Oct 16, 2016
Don't even go there, Glo is far more considerate than others. I can remember one day I sent a N1500 on d MTN network 2 d wrong person, dey couldn't reverse it despite proving to dem dat am d owner of d recharge card. There was a day I did a cheat on d Glo network, little did I kno dat d cheat wasn't working again. They took my N1500 and I didn't receive any data but they automatically return it d next day. Dat can't happen wit MTN and others. At least u used yours to purchase airtime for calls. Everybody makes calls no matter d amount, so don't hav so much animosity on Glo because u could hav spent dat much on calls in d nxt 2 or 3wks depending.
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Rozaystunna(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2016
This girl is literally bemused and retarded

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by charlesklaus(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2016
That's why Etisalat is the bomb, have made this typa mistake once I subscribed for the wrong plan, and I immediately called their customer care and they sed I shouldn't switch on my data after an hour I got a refund.. grin
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by iamablackman: 8:11am On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=harnnarh post=50225066]i don't know how to vent my anger at glo,they really made me cry this evening.Their customer service is whack.

Hmmmm
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by wizkidblogger(f): 8:46am On Oct 16, 2016
You dialed wrong code and you are here ranting? Mtchew

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by iomoge2(f): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2016
orimsamsam:
Op lemme help u burn ur credit. U can call me.

Seriously wht do u expect glo to do. The fault is from u. U dailed the wrong code

She agreed that she dailed the wrong code.
She isn't saying she didnt make a mistake.
But Glo should be able to take the MB n give her back her money or activate the code she wants for her.

It happened to me with Etisalat and am working with enough money to throw around... i called them and in 20minuets, they took their MB and sent back my money and even asked if i wanted them to help me with the right service and i refused
I was so impressed, got more credit and did abhigher plan.

Customer service should be about care and not always telling you why they cant assist u.

Op.
Pele dear.
Pm me let me refund u.
I understand where u r coming from.

Cc: harnnarh
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by iebanehita(m): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
harnnarh:

You already got help..
good luck.
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by silversonuc(m): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
Its not their fault that you dialled the wrong code.
do i knw y dt one is crying?
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by ebby9z(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
harnnarh:
thanks bro.....God bless u... all i want is for glo to improve... i dont need any refund

You're welcome. It could have been rectified
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
iomoge2:

But Glo should be able to take the MB n give her back her money or activate the code she wants for her.

It happened to me with Etisalat and am working with enough money to throw around... i called them and in 20minuets, they took their MB and sent back my money and even asked if i wanted them to help me with the right service and i refused

Customer service should be about care and not always telling you why they cant assist u.

Op.
Pele dear.
Pm me let me refund u.

thanks for your offer ma,may God bless you.Have moved on...its not really necessary to refund again....thanks again for your concern
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Idowuh(m): 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
hmmmm
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by orimsamsam(m): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
iomoge2:

Op.
Pele dear.
Pm me let me refund u.

lolz. If it was Etisalat or airtel, her mistake will be resolve but glo forget it.

Well if she want to burn her credit. She feel call me.

Humanity service
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by mencer(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Harnnarh you've got a fat finger
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Codyt(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
EHMIR:
Now that u ve brought it to the table of nairaland council of members,what do u want us to do..invade adenuga's tower...send online thugs to beat up their customer care reps or what..or wait..

Borrow 2k nd above frm them,do ur regular sub,copy ur contacts to phones..brake d sim,..go back nd retrieve it then copy the contacts back
Grow up....
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by aonahjay(m): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
I can help yu out just send me your ACCOUNT DETAILS ...
I mean the affected student and try using Etisalat , Its the best Network
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by fabluxe(m): 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
kiss
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Ola5TP: 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Can i share my data with you?
quote author=harnnarh post=50225066]i don't know how to vent my anger at glo,they
really made me cry this evening.Their customer service is whack....i tried to subscribe with the last spare change i have for the month,the 1k subscription ish.You guys might think "she is is the social media freak that cant do without data plans",but am just a student trying to get data plans for her school work.I download videos related to my school work and materials,the wifi i use before is currently not working and its few weeks to exams.
that aside, i made mistake and dialed *223# instead of *123#,then they offerred me the most annoying plan ever! who am i going to call with 1k for 15 days?.They made things worse by refusing to pick my calls for more than 30 minutes.after picking self nko ?all they could do is nothing! they just added salt to my injury.
I dont know how to just vent my anger so i came to nairaland,you guys might take sides with them,but 1k no be joke oo.infact! they brought tears to my eyes.But why have a customer care that can do close to nothing? they should return my 1k ooo before what happened 3years ago repeats itself
Am just fed up.... i hate everything about this crazy country![/quote]
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Ola5TP: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Can i share my data with you?

i don't know how to vent my anger at glo,they
really made me cry this evening.Their customer service is whack....i tried to subscribe with the last spare change i have for the month,the 1k subscription ish.You guys might think "she is is the social media freak that cant do without data plans",but am just a student trying to get data plans for her school work.I download videos related to my school work and materials,the wifi i use before is currently not working and its few weeks to exams.
that aside, i made mistake and dialed *223# instead of *123#,then they offerred me the most annoying plan ever! who am i going to call with 1k for 15 days?.They made things worse by refusing to pick my calls for more than 30 minutes.after picking self nko ?all they could do is nothing! they just added salt to my injury.
I dont know how to just vent my anger so i came to nairaland,you guys might take sides with them,but 1k no be joke oo.infact! they brought tears to my eyes.But why have a customer care that can do close to nothing? they should return my 1k ooo before what happened 3years ago repeats itself
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Ola5TP: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
i don't know how to vent my anger at glo,they
C?
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Ola5TP: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
harnnarh i don't know how to vent my anger at glo,they really made me cry this evening.Their customer service is whack....i tried to subscribe with the last spare change i have for the month,the 1k subscription ish.You guys might think "she is is the social media freak that cant do without data plans",but am just a student trying to get data plans for her school work.I download videos related to my school work and materials,the wifi i use before is currently not working and its few weeks to exams.
Am just fed up.... i hate everything about this crazy country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / What Phone With These Features Can I Get Under 35k / Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.