Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! (28749 Views)

My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X / Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) / Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by deltapikin(m): 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
You can't blame Glo for your mistake. Apart from the 1k given to you, what happened to the 1GB because using *223* entitled you to 1k and 1GB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
harnnarh:
i don't know how to vent my anger at glo,they really made me cry this evening.Their customer service is whack....i tried to subscribe with the last spare change i have for the month,the 1k subscription ish.You guys might think "she is is the social media freak that cant do without data plans",but am just a student trying to get data plans for her school work.I download videos related to my school work and materials,the wifi i use before is currently not working and its few weeks to exams.
that aside, i made mistake and dialed *223# instead of *123#,then they offerred me the most annoying plan ever! who am i going to call with 1k for 15 days?.They made things worse by refusing to pick my calls for more than 30 minutes.after picking self nko ?all they could do is nothing! they just added salt to my injury.
I dont know how to just vent my anger so i came to nairaland,you guys might take sides with them,but 1k no be joke oo.infact! they brought tears to my eyes.But why have a customer care that can do close to nothing? they should return my 1k ooo before what happened 3years ago repeats itself
Am just fed up.... i hate everything about this crazy country!
Wo oloribu ni awon network naija yi,even if you go to their office,they will still tell you its non refundable
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Maximus85(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
harnnarh:
i don't know how to vent my anger at glo,they really made me cry this evening.Their customer service is whack....i tried to subscribe with the last spare change i have for the month,the 1k subscription ish.You guys might think "she is is the social media freak that cant do without data plans",but am just a student trying to get data plans for her school work.I download videos related to my school work and materials,the wifi i use before is currently not working and its few weeks to exams.
that aside, i made mistake and dialed *223# instead of *123#,then they offerred me the most annoying plan ever! who am i going to call with 1k for 15 days?.They made things worse by refusing to pick my calls for more than 30 minutes.after picking self nko ?all they could do is nothing! they just added salt to my injury.
I dont know how to just vent my anger so i came to nairaland,you guys might take sides with them,but 1k no be joke oo.infact! they brought tears to my eyes.But why have a customer care that can do close to nothing? they should return my 1k ooo before what happened 3years ago repeats itself

Follow, @9ja_MNpolice on Twitter, DM your account details. We will send you 1k. You made a mistake. But you need the data. It can happen to anyone.
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
harnnarh:
Send me your account number or phone number now.
Islam has encourage us to help one another regardless of Religion.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
first of all I blame the MOD for bringing this to front page... haba u high?

secondly I blame you for your misfortune, wonder why u hate glo cos of what u did..

Anyway, Pele
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by dododawa1: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
D price for MISTAKE,

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by BankManager(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
Because of 1k,dis OP don't want us to hear word..

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by kesmalindo(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
crazy country? don't forget you mistakenly dialed the wrong code

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Miriam19(f): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
harnnarh:

Sorry about dt Kenny
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by sheyishay: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
op you are in Just like someone who borded a bus and stopped at the wrong bus stop. Do you expect the driver to take you back to main destination ? obviously NO. its your fault not glo.so deal with il.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by afeezzezo: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
harnnarh:

Weldone.
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by kanayogod(m): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
adekayo1234:
For all you guys blaming her, Etisalat would have returned her credit... The only Clause is she must have d subscription intact. Glo customer service is whack and no one is above mistake
That's not totally true, I wrongly gifted a data plan to another line, I called and it was rectified, it depends the way the matter is approached
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by nicemajor(m): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
If I am to refund the money you.. how am I gonna go about it
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by buffalowings: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
I have to stand by the window to browse
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by templeinyou(m): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
harnnarh:

I wish you are close to me now, i would have given you the 1k.

Let all be of good help to each other
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by raycoolman(m): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
ok
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by godunia(m): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Some of you belong to the kitchen and the other room, what where you thinking?
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Arabs999: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
EHMIR:
Now that u ve brought it to the table of nairaland council of members,what do u want us to do..invade adenuga's tower...send online thugs to beat up their customer care reps or what..or wait..

Borrow 2k nd above frm them,do ur regular sub,copy ur contacts to phones..brake d sim,..go back nd retrieve it then copy the contacts back

OP, may God bless u for ur wonderful advice. It is great.
However, here is another advice. The lady should contact a generous Nairalander for help. His name is VaginaTerrorist. He is a habitual Tootoo vandalizer. Intact, after the nacking, he will settle her with 2k which is enough to recharge. His number is: 080T0T0T0T0..
....But be warned. The guy carry heavy anarconda for waist...

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by luluosas(m): 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Wire me your account number on WhatsApp 08144845524 so that you get 2k from me. This is not to compensate for your lose, but to let bitterness go please so that what happened 3 years ago won't repeat itself again.
I shall be waiting. Scammers looking for avenue to play smart, beware!
harnnarh:

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by jokerphilics(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
harnnarh:
Throw urvfone against d wall. Then I will know u r definitely angry

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
I SENSE DECIET IN YOUR STORY...ITS EITHER U ARE TRYING TO ADVERTISE THAT GLO PLAN OR YOU JUST WANT TO GET RECHARGE OF 1K FROM A FOOLISH PERSON...PROVE WRONG BY PROVIDING EVIDENCES OF YOUR TRANSACTION AND B4 U BLINK YOUR EYE I WILL SEND U D 1K

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by luluosas(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
Code for her check would be okay
deltapikin:
You can't blame Glo for your mistake. Apart from the 1k given to you, what happened to the 1GB because using *223* entitled you to 1k and 1GB
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by OluDare01(m): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
I still don't know how this made fp. Rubbish. Oga seun, I think you need to organize a special tutorial for your mods on how to be a moderator.
You made a mistake and you're here blaming glo. Just tell us you need airtime grin grin grin grin grin. We have generous people here cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
why didn't the op use *777# instead, na wetin short code dey cause be this, she want short cut

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by shockwave(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
EHMIR:
Now that u ve brought it to the table of nairaland council of members,what do u want us to do..invade adenuga's tower...send online thugs to beat up their customer care reps or what..or wait..

Borrow 2k nd above frm them,do ur regular sub,copy ur contacts to phones..brake d sim,..go back nd retrieve it then copy the contacts back
Criminal!
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by matrixme(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
You're right on this one. Glo has a really poor customer service. You have to find your way around like a blind person once you're on the network.
The other day, I tried their data booster service, thinking it was supposed to extend my data validity but unfortunately I realised I just had less than 30 minutes to use the 1gig booster due to my validity finishing up. It was from a third party website that I found out what the plan actually does.
The thing is we just have to put up with that. Next time use *777# to do any internet request.
Best wishes
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by amsoslim(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
harnnarh:
that aside, i made mistake and dialed *223# instead of *123#,then they offerred me the most annoying plan ever![b] who am i going to call with 1k for 15 days?[\b].They made things worse by refusing to pick my calls for more than 30 minutes.after picking self nko ?all they could do is nothing! they just added salt to my injury.

you call baba God with it na....in Adekunle Golds voice baba Gid abeg pick my calls oooo
Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by deltapikin(m): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
luluosas:
Code for her check would be okay

Dial either #122# or #122*22# to check ur account

1 Like

Re: I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! by benzems(m): 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Girl
if is exams that is pure cary-over
just try next semester

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pimping The Swagger ****s60v5 / 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / Check Out The Cheapest Tablet Devices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.