Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Why Should I Worship A God That Died - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should I Worship A God That Died (3575 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Why should I worship a 3 Headed God That Was Nailed On The Cross? / Yes, I Worship Esu, But I’m Not Satanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Abuzola(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2009
@krayola- Don't come with ur tales, it is 50/50, God order david, moses, ezekiel etc and their people to fight, so whats ur big deal
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Krayola(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2009
hahaha. more nonsense from your incompetent God. "Ordering" people to fight for him. . . appearing to men in caves when children are dying of starvation. your Allah is a self absorbed selfish piece of shit that recruits mindless zombies to  kiss his ass and make him feel good about the half ass job he has done. Your Allah is a clown. Around real omnipotence he'll be seating in the back of the room and need to raise his hands for permission to speak.
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Abuzola(m): 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2009
What a daft, didn't david, ezekiel, isaiah, moses and a host of others fought for ur God ? Why are you denying the OT simply because ur god was nailed on a tree
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Krayola(m): 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2009
I don't subscribe to any religion. . . .sorry to disappoint you  . your Gods don't mean shit to me. A god nailed to a tree is no different from one that appears to men in caves but won't feed starving children. Allah is a buffoon, a fraud, and only mindless zombies would ever bow to such.
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by PastorAIO: 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2009
Why Should I Worship A God That Died

Cos he rose again!!
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Krayola(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2009
Pastor AIO:

Cos he rose again!!

haha. No mind the guy. He think say na only am get mouth to dey insult people's God.
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Abuzola(m): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2009
*embarassed* Too bad, How can an Almighty God died in the first place, jesus never wanted to die, read luke 22:42, he prayed to another God to avert it
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Abuzola(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2009
@krayola, the difference between atheist and animal is talking,
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Krayola(m): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2009
haha Take your incompetent Allah and his bitch, Mohammed, and shove them up your ass.
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Abuzola(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2009
'o you who believe ! Enter perfectly to Islam and follow not the footseps of shaitan, verily he is to you a plain enemy' Quran 2:208
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Krayola(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2009
hahaha. U see now? How different are u from the Christians you love to ridicule. U worship a fukn book, like them. your Allah is a dummy. His "prophet" Mohammed is a con artist, and Muslims, his magas.
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2009
Abuzola:

What a daft, didn't david, ezekiel, isaiah, moses and a host of others fought for your God ? Why are you denying the OT simply because your god was nailed on a tree

David was a king of Israel . . . did you expect a King not to lead his army to battle?
Ditto for Moses.

Isaiah and Ezekiel on the other hand NEVER fought for God . . . maybe you shld stop lying.
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Abuzola(m): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2009
Isaiah fought for God, see isaiah 13:15-16

Ezekiel fought for God, see Ezekiel 9:5-6
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Krayola(m): 8:34pm On Oct 22, 2009
Abuzola:

Isaiah fought for God, see isaiah 13:15-16

9 See, the day of the LORD is coming
       —a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger—
       to make the land desolate
       and destroy the sinners within it.

10 The stars of heaven and their constellations
       will not show their light.
       The rising sun will be darkened
       and the moon will not give its light.

11 I will punish the world for its evil,
       the wicked for their sins.
       I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty
       and will humble the pride of the ruthless.

12 I will make man scarcer than pure gold,
       more rare than the gold of Ophir.

13 Therefore I will make the heavens tremble;
       and the earth will shake from its place
       at the wrath of the LORD Almighty,
       in the day of his burning anger.

14 Like a hunted gazelle,
       like sheep without a shepherd,
       each will return to his own people,
       each will flee to his native land.

15 Whoever is captured will be thrust through;
       all who are caught will fall by the sword.

16 Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes;
       their houses will be looted and their wives ravished.

17 See, I will stir up against them the Medes,
       who do not care for silver
       and have no delight in gold.

Ezekiel fought for God, see Ezekiel 9:5-6
1 Then I heard him call out in a loud voice, "Bring the guards of the city here, each with a weapon in his hand." 2 And I saw six men coming from the direction of the upper gate, which faces north, each with a deadly weapon in his hand. With them was a man clothed in linen who had a writing kit at his side. They came in and stood beside the bronze altar.
3 Now the glory of the God of Israel went up from above the cherubim, where it had been, and moved to the threshold of the temple. Then the LORD called to the man clothed in linen who had the writing kit at his side 4 and said to him, "Go throughout the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it."

5 As I listened, he said to the others, "Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion. 6 Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children, but do not touch anyone who has the mark. Begin at my sanctuary." So they began with the elders who were in front of the temple.
--------------------------------------------------

Mr Abuzola, did that moronic 419er Mohammed teach u how to lie against Christians? U see how your fundamentalism is being exposed? Where in those verses did God ask the prophets to go and fight for him? This your nonsense Allah sef. . .na so so gbajue the guy sabi. What a shameful buffoon Allah u worship. I'll rather worship mighty mouse that that Lying piece of shit. I'm sure he is houseboy for the real Gods
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Abuzola(m): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2009
Hahaha. You are blind to see isaiah 13:15 and 16 and ezekiel 9:5-6 ? What a dunce, incapable nonentity atheist
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Krayola(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2009
Haha. Seems like u gave that pervert Mohammed a Mouth Action and he came in ur eyes. U can't read again abi? Oya I quoted the verses for you, Show me where God asked Isaiah and Ezekiel to go and fight. That nomadic paedophile has taught u his despicable ways. U are the embodiment of why people should avoid islam. Lying Muslim. Typical.
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Abuzola(m): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2009
The fact that you can't read shows ur level of incompetence, no wonder you remain an atheist a.k.a animal
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Krayola(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2009
grin grin oya. I agree I can't read. If u are a true Muslim, be patient and educate me. Show me my errors. Just quote where in those verses God asked those two individuals to go and fight and I promise to apologize and convert to Islam right away.

Is-lam should be changed Is-lie. Na so so liar liar una sabi? U scallywag grin
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Abuzola(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ezekiel 9:5-6, could you please show me the verse 6 ? You ommitted it you fool,
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Abuzola(m): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2009
Isaiah 13:15 -16

'whoever is found will be thrust through. And whoever is caught will fall by the sword,

their infants will be dashed in pieces before their eyes, their houses will be plundered and their wives ravished'
Isaiah is giving his followers to fight, fight for God
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by DeepSight(m): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2009
krayola i no know say you fit yab like dis o. This has been the most in depth yabbis session i have seen on NL, take am easy o. I actually had to check the name again to be sure it was the same krayola i know. . .
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Sauron1: 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2009
Cheese n Rice. . . . . .This is depressing!!!
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Krayola(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2009
Deep Sight:

krayola i no know say you fit yab like dis o. This has been the most in depth yabbis session i have seen on NL, take am easy o. I actually had to check the name again to be sure it was the same krayola i know. . .

haha. The guy thinks he's the only one that knows how to be a public nuisance. grin grin I just wanna give him a dose of his own medicine.
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Abuzola(m): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2009
Krayola is not a surprise coz deepzone is also ur brother in denying the existence of God, so you both are bunch of animals. Wink
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Krayola(m): 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2009
Abuzola, u are comic relief, at best. Nobody takes u seriously
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Abuzola(m): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2009
Really ?
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by bawomolo(m): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2009
yes really
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Abuzola(m): 12:05am On Oct 23, 2009
You better shut up and clear the allegation of ur god dying once upon a time
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by MRNEL(m): 1:30am On Oct 23, 2009
MY INDIRECT ANSWERS, I WILL GIVE A REPLY BUT I SUGGEST ONE READS THESE FIRST.
REMEMBER, IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD, THAT'S GREAT. BUT WHICH ONE? BOTH OF US CANNOT BE CORRECT IF OUR VIEW OF HIM DIFFER IT IS MORE LOGICAL THAT WE ARE ALL WRONG. SO PLS IT'S A GROUND WE THREAD WITH CARE COS ONLY ONE IS RIGHT. PLS READ THE ATTACHED NOTES

Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by Abuzola(m): 6:29am On Oct 23, 2009
God ve mercy
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by sweeti14(f): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2009
Abuzola lets get sumfim straight here.God the father,God the son and God the holyspirit are 1.God the father sent God the son(Jesus) to earth.Jesus came in HUMAN FORM in order 2 identify with us humans.As 4 ur saying dat Jesus disgraced Himself by being spat on and stuff dats a lie.He could have stopped them but he dint cuz dat wuz part of what He had 2 suffer 4 our sake.When He died,He went 2 hell to collect the keys of death from the devil thereby ensuring our freedom and salvation,to crown it all HE ROSE AND IS ALIVE NOW!
Re: Why Should I Worship A God That Died by DeepSight(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2009
sweeti14:

Abuzola lets get sumfim straight here.God the father,God the son and God the holyspirit are 1.God the father sent God the son(Jesus) to earth.Jesus came in HUMAN FORM in order 2 identify with us humans.As 4 your saying dat Jesus disgraced Himself by being spat on and stuff dats a lie.He could have stopped them but he dint cuz dat wuz part of what He had 2 suffer 4 our sake.When He died,He went 2 hell to collect the keys of death from the devil thereby ensuring our freedom and salvation,to crown it all HE ROSE AND IS ALIVE NOW!

God the Father sent God the Son. . . O please! Must you lot chop hook line and sinker all the absurd dogma the white man brought to you? Cnat you open your spirits and think for yourselves?

Just listen to the bizzare dogma in this quote above. Does this seem like something any sane person should believe. . . ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ancient Confession Found: 'we Invented Jesus Christ' / Independence Day: Have You Been Free From Religion? / The 12 Spiritual Benefits Of Bay Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.