Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man (33533 Views)

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Pidggin(f): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
oloyede252:
people are funny sometimes. so he is a Good man because he washes his wife cloth, is that the new criteria for being a Good man..as in I tire for una ...

Yes it is. He has shown that he is a good leader, he can sacrifice and go out of his way for his family even when it might not be convenient, he is also a humble person.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by DonaTee(f): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
DeeTus:
LOL! You're as weak as your president. If you really wanted to be a lover man, why didn't you buy washing machine? cheesy

Don't you know she will hold it against you someday if she asks you to do the same thing and you aren't willing to do so?

can u read what u wrote?
Who operates d machine? Who changes d water? Who spins d machine? Who hung out d clothes? So whether d machine washed it....the operator is d real washer

That he washed d clothes doesn't mean he did manually. Even if he did he enjoyed doing it.

This is a man who doesn't wat his wife to b tired by d time dey go into the other room.....so dat wen time come she fit display ceiling fan style till he speak in strange tongue....

men love ur wife as ur sef.....this is d principle dat transcends ego.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by yinkslinks(m): 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
Other Room can never die as far as it came from 1st citizen of the most populous black nation on earth. just like you saying Da ris God o! to fade away when the name patience aka mama peace come to mind. Bro you have to live with it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
dahmie2013:
Na wa o! I just believe we will soon be free 4rm dis "other room" saga. Una go soon tire! Hmmmmmm
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
Cutehector:
Jokes apart, it's not right to wash a woman's clothes.
Well, he can continue washing it, when it backfires he will come back here to tell the story. We like copying oyinbos hook line and sinker but have failed to see how pathetic most of their homes are.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by AnusOdourInhaler: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
I'm not a Puszsy , I ain't going to wash shiitt!
I'll wash mine or take them to dry cleaning, and I'll carry your own alone.. But I ain't washing your shitt!
But if you're sick or pregnant, I'll wash even your unders, cook for you and make our children..

1 Like

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by akmath: 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
dahmie2013:
Na wa o! I just believe we will soon be free 4rm dis "other room" saga. Una go soon tire! Hmmmmmm
Like my Oga at the top here has rightly said"we go soon tire'.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by PARAHH(f): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
Cutehector:
then its not right to wash a man's clothes
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by LuvU2: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
So many boys had 2 drop their sh1ts before leaving

sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Andrew2016(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
ItsQuinn:
What a nice gentleman smiley....I love that smiley
Why will you not call him a nice man, because he assist his wife. That is what the man choose to do by the time he gets use to it now it will now be a right for the man to do all the domestic work at home... #Menbewise#

1 Like

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Originalsly: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
@Op... don't get it twisted. Is not that a husband should never cook. .. nor ever do the chores women are traditionally expected to do. Don't get carried away with equally sharing all tasks.... she may soon be wearing the trousers and you the wrapper.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lol grin
Andrew2016:

Why will you not call him a nice man, because he assist his wife. That is what the man choose to do by the time he gets use to it now it will now be a right for the man to do all the domestic work at home... #Menbewise#
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by oloyede252(m): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Pidggin:

Yes it is. He has shown that he is a good leader, he can sacrifice and go out of his way for his family even when it might not be convenient, he is also a humble person.
so from your statement a Good leader is the one who wash his wife cloth. 2.sacrifice to you means washing ones wife cloth 3.out of his way for his family also means washing wife cloth 4.a humble person /man is a man that wash wify clothes..

as in this actually funny and senseless. please don't quote me saying trash again, please .

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by gbaskiboy: 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
HQuadreal:
On his own.
Guy becarefulness as u dey hit FTC like say na your birth right grin
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by olagift(f): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
Op, God bless you real good. The message is not just about washing of cloth but about good teamwork in marriage in which there is no segregation of responsibilities. Whosoever that has the capability of carrying a burden in a family should do so with love and joy. They should gladly complement and help each other without attaching a sense of responsibility to it. If the woman is working, she should release the money for the development of the home. The man too should assist where necessary to move the home forward. Once again,God bless you op and your family.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by oloyede252(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
anthonydunamis:

The washing of clothes is not important in itself but the 'why' is the main thing. When there is love, a couple will not separate family activities into 'husband's duty' or 'wife's duty'. Anybody can do anything in the home, as long as you have the ability and strength. So, the post is encouraging us to see our spouses as partners, not superior or inferior to us. The man is still the head of the house, but he is the head so that he can lead, protect and satisfy his physically weaker wife. Let love break the barriers that tradition sometimes places on the mentality of Nigerians. smiley smiley Some of us here will never do our wives 'breakfast in bed' till the day we die. Chai! grin
the question "why" as you claim is the main thing as to do with choice .and our choices determines whether or not we engage in certain activity. so you don't need criticize why I don't like washing my wife cloth.
so couples that shares activities into husband and wife duties doesn't love themselves?
lastly in the same post you said we should see our spouse as partner then in another sentence you said the man is the head and the wife is a weak or physically inferior human. be clear on What you believe in

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by BarrElChapo(m): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
Cutehector:

Jokes apart kill you .. chauvinistic arse
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by BarrElChapo(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
If only God can give me a woman i'd love so much that would love me crazy and be loyal. ... there would be no limits to what i'd to keep her happy...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by anthonydunamis: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
oloyede252:
the question "why" as you claim is the main thing as to do with choice .and our choices determines whether or not we engage in certain activity. so you don't need criticize why I don't like washing my wife cloth.
so couples that shares activities into husband and wife duties doesn't love themselves?
lastly in the same post you said we should see our spouse as partner then in another sentence you said the man is the head and the wife is a weak or physically inferior human. be clear on What you believe in

I know you are eager to lambast me but please hold your horses for a while sir. 'The man is the head' means that he is the leader. The leader of a group or the captain of a team is not necessarily superior to the other team members. The husband has the character needed to lead and organise the family, that's why he is the head. He can coordinate- not control like a dictator- the direction in which the family moves. Secondly, science lets us know that men are physically stronger than woman. That isn't the same as superiority. Okay, women have more fat than men in their bust area. Does that make them superior to men? Oga, if you don't agree with me, fine. We are mature enough to disagree cheerfully. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by mikolo80: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by shyke20(f): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
Some Facts About Interest Only Mortgages You Need To Know
http://www.insuranceproblemsolved.tk/2016/10/some-facts-about-interest-only.html
(NOTE): WIN 1000naira airtimewhen you comment on 5 post on this site
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Martinola(m): 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
Esetim:
This is really commendable. Please teach your kids how to be equally responsible. We should all work together to make the home peaceful and our spouses happy.
So, na 4 men to dey wash dem wyf cloth b d new definition of responsibility abi?...ok mo gbo

1 Like

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by oloyede252(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
anthonydunamis:

I know you are eager to lambast me but please hold your horses for a while sir. 'The man is the head' means that he is the leader. The leader of a group or the captain of a team is not necessarily superior to the other team members. The husband has the character needed to lead and organise the family, that's why he is the head. He can coordinate- not control like a dictator- the direction in which the family moves. Secondly, science lets us know that men are physically stronger than woman. That isn't the same as superiority. Okay, women have more fat than men in their bust area. Does that make them superior to men? Oga, if you don't agree with me, fine. We are mature enough to disagree cheerfully. cheesy cheesy
Lol why would I lambast you for doing that you like, What I disagree is with the statement of another poster that said the man is a Good man,for washing wify clothes What about we that we do dishes. that not a fair statement..; D
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Silumi(f): 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
Cutehector:
its a matter of opinion not fact. its was strong people who are secure in their relationships do.it doesn't affect d guy or d gal's esteem to do such basic things for each other.
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by EzeeYFB(m): 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
Cutehector:
why?

1 Like

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by OwoLee(m): 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
End time happenings, one day some men will turn full housemaid with the way things are going on with this equality agenda of the women...
Women, women, women, na so them finger Adam's brain to go chop apple, at end na eviction baba God give them, they brought us to this problem we facing in the world...
Its just a pity most guyz have turn pussy brain these days, been controlled by pussy not thier brain anymore such is the O.P writing this shit...
There's no big deal in helping a woman with some chores in the house but writing this shit to us that "why weshould" wash our women's cloth, of what importance? Is it teaching us to start washing our wives cloth or what?
Men, we have never complained about our role in the house as the father of the house, why is it always the women folks who will want responsibilities shared
Some men in this generation are literally controlled by their wives, whateva the wife says, so be it...I don't think that's a man. A man should be all encompassing not forming mumu love...well, its what soothes you, continue to wash it, God will continue to strengthen you on that... Bye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Opeolami(m): 12:08am On Oct 18, 2016
Cutehector:

How is it right for a woman to wash man's clothe? wake up from the old mentality. If she must wash your clothe, you have to return the favour....
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:24am On Oct 18, 2016
Pidggin:
Bros, well done. You were raised well, your own kids will be great, stay blessed

Why do you think he is doing right thing ?
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Ranchhoddas: 1:40am On Oct 18, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Well, he can continue washing it, when it backfires he will come back here to tell the story. We like copying oyinbos hook line and sinker but have failed to see how pathetic most of their homes are.
God bless you my brother. I don talk tire. The kind of marital equality that the oyibo man is advocating is failing woefully but the black morons insist on copying them. I never see this kind thing before.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Coldfeet(f): 1:51am On Oct 18, 2016
bennyrazz:
that you wash your wife's cloths or do house chores with her, is your prerogative. Everyman manages his house the way he deems it fit. I just hope you are able to continue what you started. Do not get to the middle and start looking back. And for those on here criticizing him, he has every right to do whatever he chose to do but my own is do not try to mislead people about how they manage their wives. Some women, you give them one yard, they take a mile and turn you to houseboy inside your own house. Just saying sha. @op, last word of advice, after you finish washing your wife's clothes, request for her undies also to complete the job done
First bolded

Sir if you have such a woman at home then you didn't find a wife in the first place.
Marriage is two becoming one in every area humanly possible. None is superior none is inferior.

Second bolded

She's you wife, lover, soulmate and mother of your kids her undies shouldn't irritate or disgust you. She could do the washing while you do the spreading how's That?
After all in the heat of love making a man can tear off a lady's undies with his teeth so what then is the big deal. cool

5 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Pidggin(f): 3:17am On Oct 18, 2016
oloyede252:
so from your statement a Good leader is the one who wash his wife cloth. 2.sacrifice to you means washing ones wife cloth 3.out of his way for his family also means washing wife cloth 4.a humble person /man is a man that wash wify clothes..

[s]as in this actually funny and senseless. please don't quote me saying trash again, please [/s]

It seems you have a narrow view of things. I hope you are an adult? You will understand as you grow

4 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by madjnr: 4:07am On Oct 18, 2016
Pidggin:
Bros, well done. You were raised well, your own kids will be great, stay blessed
like seriously? Does that your dad do that to your mom? What did the bible say about a man being the Head of the family??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Husband Won’t Help With House Chores / "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals / Nigerian Woman Among Rescued Illegal Migrants Gives Birth On Mediterranean Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.