Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man (33523 Views)

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Is It Wrong For My Husband To Wash My Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 18, 2016
DonaTee:

can u read what u wrote?
Who operates d machine? Who changes d water? Who spins d machine? Who hung out d clothes? So whether d machine washed it....the operator is d real washer

That he washed d clothes doesn't mean he did manually. Even if he did he enjoyed doing it.

This is a man who doesn't wat his wife to b tired by d time dey go into the other room.....so dat wen time come she fit display ceiling fan style till he speak in strange tongue....

men love ur wife as ur sef.....this is d principle dat transcends ego.
She fit display ceiling fan style? Hahaha. I am not sure if you're a woman and please don't spoil me.

So, she can't if she washes these clothes by herself? Your problem here is that you are lazy. And not anything else. cheesy
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by mebikade: 4:48am On Oct 18, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i] This is the first time in my life I have seen a man talk Most of you other men are less than women keep it up bro it is called home chores not woman chores shikina

1 Like

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by joinnow: 4:54am On Oct 18, 2016
Do the right Thing and be a perfect gentle man
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by mebikade: 4:54am On Oct 18, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i] This is the first time in my life I have seen a man talk Most of you other males here are less than women. keep it up bro it is called home chores not woman chores it belongs to the whole members of the home shikina only weaklings feel intimidated by washing cooking bathing or doing the home chores what a man pls I'd like to meet you on fb for real men does Al the home chores cook a sweeter soup than their wives

1 Like

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Khalifa04: 5:19am On Oct 18, 2016
ItsQuinn:
What a nice gentleman smiley....I love that smiley
ODE ni awon obinrin ma LIKE
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by uzolexis(f): 5:57am On Oct 18, 2016
bennyrazz:
that you wash your wife's cloths or do house chores with her, is your prerogative. Everyman manages his house the way he deems it fit. I just hope you are able to continue what you started. Do not get to the middle and start looking back. And for those on here criticizing him, he has every right to do whatever he chose to do but my own is do not try to mislead people about how they manage their wives. Some women, you give them one yard, they take a mile and turn you to houseboy inside your own house. Just saying sha. @op, last word of advice, after you finish washing your wife's clothes, request for her undies also to complete the job done.

@the bolded, what kind of rubbish talk is this bikonu

3 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by uzolexis(f): 6:04am On Oct 18, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Well, he can continue washing it, when it backfires he will come back here to tell the story. We like copying oyinbos hook line and sinker but have failed to see how pathetic most of their homes are.

Not every man is insecure like you, get over yourself. You think marriages in Africa are the best, many women are suffering in their homes cos they are married to egomaniacs like you that see it as weakness to help in household chores.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 18, 2016
HQuadreal:
On his own.

on his own bro

simple and short... Kikikikikikikuki
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by DonaTee(f): 6:23am On Oct 18, 2016
DeeTus:
She fit display ceiling fan style? Hahaha. I am not sure if you're a woman and please don't spoil me.

So, she can't if she washes these clothes by herself? Your problem here is that you are lazy. And not anything else. cheesy

Im a full blooded woman ooo. As for lazy, men r more lazier. If u cant provided ear tingling luxury then u r "lazy" by the standard. Y didn't u break ur back hustling to make money? Alot of u come home preaching "tomoro go better"

If ur woman accepts ur laziness n is content with all u guys have, then b content dat she is lazy n wont kill her sef with chores. Na person pikin she be. Provided ders balance n peace at home everything falls into place.

Meanwhile u don spoil since.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by theripper3: 6:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Nigerian ladies and their love for domesticated men. African men were not trained to be like this . We are lions not pets.

After this one now, na to dey grind pepper or wash plate while the wife dey laugh loudly at one Telemundo scene for parlor.

Mbanu.
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 18, 2016
ItsQuinn:
What a nice gentleman smiley....I love that smiley

why won't you love it...

no be nija we dey ? abi you think say na Europe. ...take a clay soil and mold a man like him for your self and you're good to go
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by doveda: 6:34am On Oct 18, 2016
Abi o
eyinjuege:
Na so....
I wonder why a lot of people get bothered about doing house chores where they live, and also dropping money for utilities, rent etc to run their family, and even childcare.
Marriage should always be a joint effort for true happiness to prevail. Everyone should learn to be responsible for themselves.
Men should learn to take care of their basic needs, and women should learn to pay their bills.
If you did all these before marriage, it wouldn't be such a big deal after the marriage when you both combine resources and effort.
The main thing is achieving the common goal.
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by doveda: 6:36am On Oct 18, 2016
So it is okay to turn your wife into housegirl inside her own house shocked

bennyrazz:
that you wash your wife's cloths or do house chores with her, is your prerogative. Everyman manages his house the way he deems it fit. I just hope you are able to continue what you started. Do not get to the middle and start looking back. And for those on here criticizing him, he has every right to do whatever he chose to do but my own is do not try to mislead people about how they manage their wives. Some women, you give them one yard, they take a mile and turn you to houseboy inside your own house. Just saying sha. @op, last word of advice, after you finish washing your wife's clothes, request for her undies also to complete the job done.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by justmenoni: 6:46am On Oct 18, 2016
Alot of people, especially African married men that happened to be lazy will have a big deal with helping out their wives, shebi it's just for the house to be dirty till their wife has the chance to clean it, ok she's busy at work, then they will just go out and buy food or call one of their numerous side chicks to cook for them..

let's agree African women should cook, wash blah blah bla.. but common your wife has just gone to the market to buy some foodstuffs so as to be able to cook for u and ur kids in time, and ur kids get back from school..are u going to wait for her to get back before they can have light lunch or snacks, will you wait for her to get back before they can quickly have a shower, is it when she gets back that these kids will do their homework....as a man, what's bad in preparing breakfast for your family on a Saturday morning, wash and clean your kids and let your wife relax and when she gets up she can prepare for lunch.

if you go the houses of some of these our supposed AFRICAN men,especially those ones who support the kitchen and other room ideology, you will find out that alot of them actually helps their wife with house chores, cooking etc and they even wash their wives underwear more than anything.. especially those ones living abroad and in the worst cases those that are married to oyinbos are far worst, they are the wife while the oyinbo wife is actually the husband, they can't and dare not make any rule, request, complain or even give ideas, they are like SLAVES...yet you will see them bragging about how the kitchen and inner room is correct lol, I just laugh at some of them.

eyinjuege:
Na so....
I wonder why a lot of people get bothered about doing house chores where they live, and also dropping money for utilities, rent etc to run their family, and even childcare.
Marriage should always be a joint effort for true happiness to prevail. Everyone should learn to be responsible for themselves.
Men should learn to take care of their basic needs, and women should learn to pay their bills.
If you did all these before marriage, it wouldn't be such a big deal after the marriage when you both combine resources and effort.
The main thing is achieving the common goal.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 18, 2016
DonaTee:

Im a full blooded woman ooo. As for lazy, men r more lazier. If u cant provided ear tingling luxury then u r "lazy" by the standard. Y didn't u break ur back hustling to make money? Alot of u come home preaching "tomoro go better"

If ur woman accepts ur laziness n is content with all u guys have, then b content dat she is lazy n wont kill her sef with chores. Na person pikin she be. Provided ders balance n peace at home everything falls into place.

Meanwhile u don spoil since.
Me? Hahaha. Ok. Now, if i'm already spoilt, who spolied me? cheesy

Of course, i will try as much as I can to have basic things in the house but if she wants the whole world then she has to ask her family.

I cannot marry a lazy woman. Never! cheesy And I cannot preach that to my wife, otherwise I'm in trouble. Women can be crazy sometimes, just like men cheesy cheesy

In a nutshell, I want to marry a woman that is down-to-earth. A yes, yes woman. Not the one who will always question me on things I know nothing about. cheesy

I want a woman who will bring out the best in me. But those ones that are scared to wash clothes, I pity them because men want to marry all of you to be happy. Not other way.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 18, 2016
yinkslinks:
Other Room can never die as far as it came from 1st citizen of the most populous black nation on earth. just like you saying Da ris God o! to fade away when the name patience aka mama peace come to mind. Bro you have to live with it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bro the other room has come to stay and luckily it's a polite way of conveying bedroom activities btw couples

just watch out for musicians to make a hit with it very soon

comedians will make another version of it already

1 Like

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Mokuwe: 7:30am On Oct 18, 2016
Nice piece Bro Matthew, we need to outgrow this kind of mentality "My wife belongs to my kitchen. Living room and the other room "

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:33am On Oct 18, 2016
There is no big deal in assisting your woman honestly. Whenever my woman and I are together, we go to market together, she washes while I dry and we do happily. But we don't do it on basis of "equality", we do it because we are one. It is no big deal.

But our ladies should stop trying to force it down the neck of men, allow people to willingly do things for their spouses. Feminists should not try to take advantage of some certain things, and chauvinists should stop forming "warlords". Most importantly, "poosie-ass" men should stop embarrassing male gender just to impress misguided feminists.

Do your thing quietly

3 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Pidggin(f): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2016
madjnr:
like seriously? Does that your dad do that to your mom? What did the bible say about a man being the Head of the family??

And what did the Bible say about a leader?

'You know that the leaders of the heathen have power over them and the leaders have complete authority. This however is not the way it shall be among you" Matt 20:25-26

'Like the Son of Man, who did not come to be served but to serve and to give his life to redeem many people 'Matt 20:28

Can you show me where God said it is not good for a husband to wash his wife's cloth if he wants to? Show me.
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by DonaTee(f): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2016
DeeTus:
Me? Hahaha. Ok. Now, if i'm already spoilt, who spolied me? cheesy

Of course, i will try as much as I can to have basic things in the house but if she wants the whole world then she has to ask her family.

I cannot marry a lazy woman. Never! cheesy And I cannot preach that to my wife, otherwise I'm in trouble. Women can be crazy sometimes, just like men cheesy cheesy

In a nutshell, I want to marry a woman that is down-to-earth. A yes, yes woman. Not the one who will always question me on things I know nothing about. cheesy

I want a woman who will bring out the best in me. But those ones that are scared to wash clothes, I pity them because men want to marry all of you to be happy. Not other way.

Start now to import d carribean clay dat u ll use n mold dat ur woman.
U r not married yet. Frm d way u speak u dont knw want u want.....that's common with men.

If u r getting married to a woman because she is talented in shirt n agbada washing grin lol lol u r in for a bid surprise.
10yrs down d line she ll b washing ur shokoto but u ll b looking for more.
marriage is not a physical thing
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by NikitaNike(f): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2016
anthonydunamis:

Haba, did I say that? Where is that allegation coming from?? I only shared my experience oh
Don't mind him. Is jealous of you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Asebaba1(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by dumext: 8:31am On Oct 18, 2016
If men love their wives they can do anything for them. Like me married for almost ten yrs now. My lovely wife never washed her cloths n children's own. Even shop for food stuffs fir her all the time. But am still in charge it doesn't stop me from. Providing for my family. Think about it ur wife look more refreshed n last for u. Luv!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by oloyede252(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2016
Pidggin:

It seems you have a narrow view of things. I hope you are an adult? You will understand as you grow
understand what? that for me to be a Good man I must wash wife clothes.. and if you are an adult you will realize that being a Good man has a broad meaning not limited to washing of cloths,dishes etc.
hy girl grow up from your biased narrow minded self,it will do you some Good.
don't qoute me typing rubbish again. old woman
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 18, 2016
What's the big deal in throwing a piece of cloth into the washing machine. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by madjnr: 8:51am On Oct 18, 2016
Pidggin:

And what did the Bible say about a leader?

'You know that the leaders of the heathen have power over them and the leaders have complete authority. This however is not the way it shall be among you" Matt 20:25-26

'Like the Son of Man, who did not come to be served but to serve and to give his life to redeem many people 'Matt 20:28

Can you show me where God said it is not good for a husband to wash his wife's cloth if he wants to? Show me.
God didn't say is good and God didn't say is not good.... But the way some misguided people are essentially the women are carrying as a criteria to judge a husband like being a good husband is by d number of your wife's clothes you have washed or how many times you cook her food is.. is clearly out of line and must stop...
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by bigbauer(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2016
bennyrazz:
that you wash your wife's cloths or do house chores with her, is your prerogative. Everyman manages his house the way he deems it fit. I just hope you are able to continue what you started. Do not get to the middle and start looking back. Some women, you give them one yard, they take a mile and turn you to houseboy inside your own house. Just saying sha. @op, last word of advice, after you finish washing your wife's clothes, request for her undies also to complete the job done.
Must you allow your insecurities rule your life?

1 Like

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by teeghurl(f): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2016
pcguru1:
What's the big deal in throwing a piece of cloth into the washing machine. undecided
By hand nko?
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Esetim(f): 9:10am On Oct 18, 2016
Martinola:
So, na 4 men to dey wash dem wyf cloth b d new definition of responsibility abi?...ok mo gbo

Oga the emphasis is on 'working' together.

1 Like

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 18, 2016
I don't need to mode clay because I've witnessed some nigerian men that are nice and a gentleman smiley
carmag:

why won't you love it...

no be nija we dey ? abi you think say na Europe. ...take a clay soil and mold a man like him for your self and you're good to go
Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by obi123: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2016
Cutehector:
Jokes apart, it's not right to wash a woman's clothes.

please kindly go back to the stone age where you belong, what on earth is the big deal about a woman's clothes, marriage is a ship where its all hands on deck or else it will sink, if everyone pulls their weight in every aspect of a marriage or a partnership then it will be the most joyful thing ever.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man by naijafeminist: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2016
Cutehector:
well the men didn't put a gun to her head forcing the women to wash their clothes. They chose to.

She chose to wash his clothes, he chose to wash hers, she being a woman stopped and told him it's not right for a man to do that.. coming from a fellow woman. Now dat should speak smth into you wink

She said it wasn't right because she was configured to think so. I'm a woman too and I don't see anything wrong in washing my husband's cloth or him washing mine. To me, it's more of a way of expressing love than a duty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own / What To Do When Your Husband Won’t Help With House Chores / Closing Arguments On Friendzoning And "Nice Guys Finish Last"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.