Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband (2191 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex Wife, Anita, Remarries, Changes Maiden Name / This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured) / Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband by Ceoflexygist: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
Dr. Ejiro Beulah Izeze remarried four years after the death of her husband and father of her two children. Ejiro and Godwin Onoro tied the knot on June 7th, at Oginibo Town in Ughelli-South LGA of Delta State.

See photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/13/photos-nigerian-single-mother-of-two-remarries-4-years-after-the-death-of-her-husband/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband by Ceoflexygist: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
more

Re: Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband by Ceoflexygist: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
more below

Re: Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband by thorpido(m): 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
Op,na ya sister?E good make she re-marry.Man shall not live............alone.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband by NwaAmaikpe: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
shocked
Women aren't worth it....
This should serve as a lesson for men who will kill themselves over a woman's matter...

I can only imagine how this woman wept at her former husband's funeral...like no man will ever see her bra.

See her here, all smiles, and I'm sure she keeps telling this new man he is the best thing to have happened to her.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband by ojun50(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
Good for the body nd soul
Re: Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
[s]Women aren't worth it....
This should serve as a lesson for me who will kill themselves over a woman's matter...
I can only imagine how this woman wept at her former husband's funeral...like no man will ever see her bra.
See her here, all smiles, and I'm sure she keeps telling this new man he is the best thing to have happened to her.
[/s]
Certified Trash!!!
Make she con rot for house because her husband don die.... 4years Kudos to her to waiting this long. Some men can't even wait for 6months self.

How you dey take comment self?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband by Ceoflexygist: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband by Amarabae(f): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
This should serve as a lesson for men who will kill themselves over a woman's matter...

I just lack the strenght to reply you now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2017
am so Happy for her, they look good together

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband by Chidonc(m): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

my friend shut up and type something more reasonable. what makes us strong is our ability to standup after falling down and facing so many trials and temptations, she is human after all, she has mourn her husband well enough. it is time for her to move on, wish her well.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband by kemtol(f): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

MOST FOOLISH COMMENT EVER
MUST SHE DIE COS SHE LOST HER HUSBAND
PUT YOURSELF IN HER SHOES

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband by Everblazinggg(f): 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
So?? Is it a taboo?? What a meaningless news.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband by cerowo(f): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
Isoko wado
ehhhh
HML Ejiro, e nr easy 2 b celibate for good 4yrs, i knw only few men can do dat... Enjoy ur marriage ushare
Re: Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband by Lillyane(f): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

same implies to men,when some men cannot stay upto 5months.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband by EseWealth(f): 2:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
four years, she try abeg some men will not even wait for one year sef
Re: Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband by Trudiee(f): 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you need to grow a brain. you are obviously stupid. she should probably never remarry right? dumbass
Re: Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband by andyanders: 6:43am On Jun 15, 2017
Make the thing no be say both of dem plan kill the man in order to get married. You can ONLY trust yourself. Many things go unnoticed
Re: Photos: Nigerian Mother Of Two Remarries 4 Years After The Death Of Her Husband by vickertony(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
Goodluck to her.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Dat Every Guys bleeps Just For Free - UI Graduate Trash UNILAG Aspirant / 9 Signs She Doesn’t Love You, Even If She Says She Does / Checkout These Unclad Photos Of This Bootilicious South African Lady 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.