Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) (2196 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by ekensi01: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
We have being dating for 2yr+ now without sex(believe it or not, we're) although am too busy.
Since the last two month i have begin to see that her shape has begin to change. She is short but no too much.

Her hips and butts are going large(am suspecting sex), she no longer bother about me again(before she check on me everyday but for the last two month she hasnt even pass my side. [Now am doing her job]), anytime i talk to her she respond with 10% interest(just behaving like am stupid man).

The next word that will come from my mouth is 'ITS OVER'.

I dont like the body shape now and her behaviour is unbearable, what should i do?

Epp out, i dont want to make any mistake.
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
ITS OVER

What more do u expect after u said that? embarassed
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by Alphamale2017(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
post her picture
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
ITS OVER

He didn't actually say that yet. He meant it could be the next words out of his mouth if the situation with them persists
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by Here2day(m): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Radio Lagosi... Ti wà ń tiwa mi títí
I don biliv it
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Find out if she was sexually active before you both started out.

I'm definitely sure she must have made a move on you about sex but just like you wrote... 'You're always busy'

You can't expect to be with a sexually active partner for two years and not engage in sex.

Now here's my advice, if she was sexually active, then some guy somewhere is pumping her. Filling her up with jism.

Even if she wasn't, she could be now. Its a two way thing
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by thickminaj(f): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
undecided I don't see how I can help u o op... If you think t's over its over..
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
What makes you think "sex" is the reason she's adding weight?.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by IamLEGEND1: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Just don't leave without giving her a taste of the champagne_dick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by Lalas247(f): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lefulefu he needs ur epp grin

1 Like

Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by adonbilivit: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yansh her and dump her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by adonbilivit: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
I can't be in a no-sex relationship. Are u my sister?

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
The shape stuff is out of it...but as for the attitude, Be man enough to sit her down nd talk to her... Ask if if she's still interested in the relationship...if she's not..then let her go. It seems u already know she's no longer but ure finding it hard to let her go....Goodluck bro

1 Like

Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by ekensi01: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
ITS OVER

Am about to.
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by ekensi01: 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
Find out if she was sexually active before you both started out.

I'm definitely sure she must have made a move on you about sex but just like you wrote... 'You're always busy'

You can't expect to be with a sexually active partner for two years and not engage in sex.

Now here's my advice, if she was sexually active, then some guy somewhere is pumping her. Filling her up with jism.

Even if she wasn't, she could be now. Its a two way thing
Yea i definately think someone is involve but am too busy at work and my boss is like the firing type, dont want to lose my job in this recession oh.
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
lefelefu
sinz

oyindi

make unna ccccommme heelleeppuu thix thiz gauiyi
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by ekensi01: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Benita27:
What makes you think "sex" is the reason she's adding weight?.
What else do you want me to think? She hasnt started doing anything different from what she is doing before.
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by ekensi01: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Just don't leave without giving her a taste of the champagne_dick.
If week Christmas comes cause thats the only week we are totally free.
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by ekensi01: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
mhizesther:
The shape stuff is out of it...but as for the attitude, Be man enough to sit her down nd talk to her... Ask if if she's still interested in the relationship...if she's not..then let her go. It seems u already know she's no longer but ure finding it hard to let her go....Goodluck bro
Thats the truth, i just cant let her go. She is my first love.

I have asked her but she keeps say No. And when i ask whats wrong she say Nothing.
I'm fade up.
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
ekensi01:
Yea i definately think someone is involve but am too busy at work and my boss is like the firing type, dont want to lose my job in this recession oh.

You didn't answer my question.

I'll ask again. Was she sexually active before or became sexually active after you guys met?
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
ekensi01:
What else do you want me to think? She hasnt started doing anything different from what she is doing before.
Don't just conclude that if a lady adds it's sex.
Happiness, feeding well, sleeping well while sex is the least of it.

Ask her why her attitude is changing. She may or may not be cheating.
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
ekensi01:
Thats the truth, i just cant let her go. She is my first love.

I have asked her but she keeps say No. And when i ask whats wrong she say Nothing.
I'm fade up.

Bro the truth is...letting go is difficult but choosing to stay would hurt u more....action speaks a lot...if she's giving u the I don't care attitude...just man up nd let her go now...at times we don't end up with our first love...believe me someone better would come around....ive been through something similar, let her go ...u seem like a cool headed guy nd u deserve the best

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by Stevengerd(m): 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
mhizesther:

Bro the truth is...letting go is difficult but choosing to stay would hurt u more....action speaks a lot...if she's giving u the I don't care attitude...just man up nd let her go now...at times we don't end up with our first love...believe me someone better would come around....ive been through something similar, let her go ...u seem like a cool headed guy nd u deserve the best
Ahhh! Love ur reply.
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
Stevengerd:
Ahhh! Love ur reply.

Thank u smiley
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by Stevengerd(m): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
mhizesther:

Thank u smiley
I tink it better to let go on time. been watching my bestie for sometimes now, she just form attitude, snub me, make some irritating statement. Wat Do U Think??
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by ekensi01: 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
mhizesther:

Thanks
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Stevengerd:
I tink it better to let go on time. been watching my bestie for sometimes now, she just form attitude, snub me, make some irritating statement. Wat Do U Think??

Just a bestie?
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Stevengerd:
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by Stevengerd(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
mhizesther:

Just a bestie?
Yea
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by ekensi01: 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

You didn't answer my question.

I'll ask again. Was she sexually active before or became sexually active after you guys met?
She was before we met.
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
Stevengerd:
Yea

Is she in a relationship? Are u also seeing someone?
Re: My Gf Shape And Behaviour Is Going Bad (help Out) by Stevengerd(m): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
mhizesther:

Is she in a relationship? Are u also seeing someone?
Hmmm! The gal get many guys wey the sweetmouth her. am nt in a relationship currently tho! bt we are very close, alot of pipu even think we're dating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drunk Woman Posts Snapchat Video Of Herself Being Raped By Her Step-grandfather / Are You Getting Married Anytime Soon? / Flatmate Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.