Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy (2107 Views)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Dies One Month After Getting Married To Her Heartthrob. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy by LeonMacJames(m): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
There are different ways to knack jackpot but this is one is somehow. If true love is involved I retract my statement. shocked undecided grin

Re: Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy by emeijeh(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
For Love papers
See as the "bride" be like Russian Mafia

4 Likes

Re: Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy by tolugar: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
This is investment on point

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy by Cessa0(f): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
no nahh...

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy by ojun50(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Na wa, see wetin money they cause

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy by ruggedadventure(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Asset!!!
Re: Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Old story.

I hope it's a sham marriage because the pictures are very disturbing. How desperate must a family be for them to allow their son and brother get married to a woman who could be his grandma.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy by musaezzy: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
d green card dat put dem togeda only time wil put assunda

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy by sisisioge: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wowzer! I don't know what to say o. Could he be interested in having oyinbo pikins? Dream on dude...dream on.The oyinbo damsel looks like she has shoes older than the dude in her closets mehn! She gave a new meaning to cougarship grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy by EfemenaXY: 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mindfulness:
Old story.

I hope it's a sham marriage because the pictures are very disturbing. How desperate must a family be for them to allow their son and brother get married to a woman who could be his grandma.

Looks photoshopped to me.

And even if it's true, she looks transgendered. Besides, the pics clearly depict who's in charge. The poor guy's in trouble. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
EfemenaXY:

And even if it's true, she looks transgendered. Besides, the pics clearly depict who's in charge. The poor guy's in trouble. cheesy

Thought the same.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
No comment. Laclicklabend, you know na *wink*.
Re: Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy by EfemenaXY: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

Thought the same.

The thread title is misleading. That transgender knows what he/she will get in return from the young man feeling funky.
Re: Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
EfemenaXY:

The thread title is misleading. That transgender knows what he/she will get in return from the young man feeling funky.

lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy by obontami: 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
She looks like the white female version of obasanjo
Re: Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy by thorpido(m): 10:27am On Oct 17, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol,she's not a transgender.She's just someone whose beauty is 'hidden'.

The wedding is real but is obviously for green card.
Re: Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy by Richy4(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
I almost said that He was not a Nigerian till i saw the sign post and the guests attire...Thank God for Love....He who finds a wife finds good thing and obtain favor from God cool
Re: Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy by Nelsizzy(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2017
This is a joke ryt embarassed
Re: Check Out This Caucasian Lady Getting Married To The Sharp 9ja Guy by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How A Woman I Barely Know Gave Me 100k Same Day We Met / Women / A Nigerian,uwa Imafidon,graduated With 4.0 Over 4.0CGPA In University Of Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.