Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. (37777 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2016
@OP- people are getting wiser, its not about christians or non-christians.
what you see in Trump is what you get, but Hilary is a wolf in sheep clothing, forget about d sweet talk and feminist crap.
you can insult Trump all you want, call him whatever name you wish, the real devil is Hilary and Americans know thats why they re supporting Trump. its not about religion.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Sunsets: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2016
smiley
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Earth2Metahuman: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2016
Seun:
American Evangelicals only care about one thing: abortion. They would vote for the devil himself if he promised to make abortion illegal again.
not even god can make abortion illegal in america cheesy
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by AntiWailer: 9:21am On Oct 18, 2016
Dumb people support Donald Trump not just Christian.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by mmsen: 9:21am On Oct 18, 2016
Donald Trump hasn't said anything about Africa or Africans and nor has he said anything to show that he 'hates blacks'.

He is a capitalist, a failed one at that. With (at least) four bankruptcies; countless failed businesses; and a defunct sports league to his name.

He knows that most people are stupid, hence why he has been able to license his name for financial gain and why he is able to leverage his popularity for votes.

He is the leader that American society deserves, as far as I'm concerned.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2016
GooseBaba:

Bla bla bla.... Unnecessary talking points..

For your information. I cannot stand hillary myself. For what she did to Libya. If the Republican had enough evidence to put her away for the bengazi madness. Then good riddance. However, that's not the case.

The Republican party stood for most of what you wrote. But if you are a student of history you would know that, that ideology has been hijacked. The reason why black people port to Democrat, the reason why poor white people were enticed to join the Republican party from the 50s to present day.

Your man Donald has proclaim to the American people that he is the law and order candidate. Please go and study up on law and order in America and see how it has destroyed the african american families. That's why these programs are safety nets. Watch the documentary the "13th" for a crash course on law and order candidates in America... Then maybe you will stop blowing hot smoke up your own azz

And you still did not answer my question. How did abortion and gay marriage destroy your life.

And who told you there's no evidence?

There's tons and tons of evidence. Even I myself know it. Watch Clinton Cash documentary. Even your precious Nigeria was touched by the corruption that is Hillary.

Just this five minute video is evidence enoughhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFoMXLjRUuo

[size=24pt]But the system has been rigged. That is the point.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by thunderbabs: 9:25am On Oct 18, 2016
It works, and still works...Trump is all of the ..ist, ...ism, and lots more. Regardless of your support for him, he is all of that and not in any way qualified or president-fit for the POTUS.

Of all presidential candidates in the US history, i havent studied or come across one as Trump with such terrible flaws. angry

Bite me!
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by lordkhalifa(m): 9:27am On Oct 18, 2016
GooseBaba:

Actually common sense eludes you. Talk about immigration in general. But to single out certain group of people is border line delusional.

We know for a fact that most terrorist attack on American soil are carried out by Americans. Not Latinos, not muslims... But AMERICANS..
he singled out terrorist in Islamic cloak and illegal Latinos.... America is going to great.... no reasonable American will ever vote for crooky Hilary that rob shoulders with religious fanatics from middle East

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 9:28am On Oct 18, 2016
ycat:
What is Christian about Trump is, he will give the church back its voice that has been silenced by democrats. The supreme court can return to the bible based republic it was founded on. And just maybe he can reverse "bible out condom in school" liberal stance. Gay marriage wouldn't have happened if the conservatives held sway in the supreme court. Having all genders using one bathroom would not have been law if we didn't have Obama as the president. There's a lot at stake from spiritual standpoint for true Christians. What about abortion democrats support till the even 7th, 8th and 9th month, so they can sell baby parts and offer some to their satanic worship. These morons even voted a bill that the baby who survived abortion should not be given treatment. Talk about democratic party where devil himself is the chairman. Anyone supporting Hillary is either a devil or simply dumb. @ Op, I don't know what your morals are or if you have any but conscience is something everyone has no matter how little.
I thank God for who he is and how many are playing what he had written since time memorial. God you are awesome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 18, 2016
plaetton:
Donald Trump is a racist, bigoted, narcissistic, misogynistic, bombastic brute.
There are absolutely no disputes about the above statement.

Donald Trump is a poster boy of for all the negative and destructive attributes of the human psyche.
Donald Trump is a billionaire(?) Playboy, a hedonist with two adultery instigated divorces behind him. He is a tax cheat, a business conman with 3500 lawsuits against him and a strings of business failures and bankruptcies.

Donald Trump is the archetype of THE MAN that really really sticks it to the ordinary people.

Today, Donald Trump is symbol, a champion of American and African evangelical Christians.

I have asked my evangelical friends to point out what is remotely Christian about Donald Trump, and by Christian I mean the gospel of Jesus.

I have never heard of Donald Trump attending a church, or being a member of any church or denomination. In Christian tradition, Donald should qualify as an advocate for Satan, having in his possession, all the qualities and tendencies.

Donald Trump is the chosen candidate of American and African evangelicals and many other lunacy fringes groups for one simple reason: He exudes Hate on a very large scale.

He hates Moslems, he hates Latinos, he hates Blacks, he despises and disparages Africans, he mocks and disparages women.

[s]He appears to be playing by the book, the good book, the Bible.[/s]

Have you asked Hillary's supporters why they support her

Whether you like it or not, the same disaffection with career politicians that ushered in Buhari is what will usher in the Donald. And sadly Hillary is just the Archetypal career politician.

Do you even care to take a look at the things being revealed by wikileaks? What defense has she mounted to discount them?

Did you watch her lie when giving testimony before a house hearing on Benghazi?

She is bought and paid for. The system has been rigged. That is why she is still walking free today.

Even people at the FBI are disappointed with their boss, Comey.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by peterphd(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2016
mmsen:
Donald Trump hasn't said anything about Africa or Africans and nor has he said anything to show that he 'hates blacks'.

He is a capitalist, a failed one at that.

He knows that most people are stupid, hence why he has been able to license his name for financial gain and why he is able to leverage his popularity for votes.

He's a billionaire and your name doesn't even exist.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by peterphd(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2016
thunderbabs:
It works, and still works...Trump is all of the ..ist, ...ism, and lots more. Regardless of your support for him, he is all of that and not in any way qualified or president-fit for the POTUS.

Of all presidential candidates in the US history, i havent studied or come across one as Trump with such terrible flaws. angry

Bite me!
Do tell us how he's unqualified for the post of POTUS

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Revolva(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2016
mmsen:

He is a capitalist, a failed one at that.

thank you brother.....these people dont understand the american system......donald trump...may be president....just watch

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2016
Same way Christians don't understand how you believe that this world of ours magically sprung out of nowhereland.

Same way they don't understand how you can justify that Donald is doing something wrong by being all those labels you pin on him when you believe in a world where each man makes his own rules.

Can you prove from your worldview that the Donald is wrong in being all those many bad things you call him?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Annalise(f): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2016
Seun:
American Evangelicals only care about one thing: abortion. They would vote for the devil himself if he promised to make abortion illegal again.
gbam. This conflict of interest cannot be rationalised at all. This guy has openly made fun of a disabled person, bragged about sexual aggression and has baby mamas everywhere. Right wing Evangelicals are crazy I swear. Like literally crazy. Ben Carson, Ann Coulter, all of them.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by SalomonKane: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2016
Why am I not surprised.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by raphieMontella: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2016
why an african a black american would vote a racist eludes me..
why an african would even support such a man is even funnier..

M yet to come with terms with such stupidity..
Trump is a disgrace to america's legacy..
Well all these would end on November 9..
When the great Clinton's become america's rulers once again #Hilary Clinton..
As for the nigerians yearning for Trump...
Here...

Fill your wailers form in advance..
Happy filling and happy wailing.
#SAYNOTORACISM
#VOTETRUMP---OUT
#VOTEHILARY---IN

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2016
plaetton:

It's quite silly, and I must say , disingenuous to say that America has a problem with " immigrant Latinos and Muslims" .
And this is exactly my point. That Donald Trump plays to the gallery of the lunacy fringes that have bigotry and hate as their primary currencies.

How dare you say that America has problems with " immigrant Latinos and Muslims" .

Can you kindly elaborate on these problems that America has with immigrant Latinos and Muslims ?
Please?
And America has problems with blacks too, right ?
And women too, right ?

Everything you wrote above is exactly my point. He appeals to the deplorables, the finger pointers, the blamers, the paranoid, the haters.
Actually America do have problem with Muslims and Latino

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Orikinla(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2016
plaetton:
Donald Trump is a racist, bigoted, narcissistic, misogynistic, bombastic brute.
There are absolutely no disputes about the above statement.

Donald Trump is a poster boy of for all the negative and destructive attributes of the human psyche.
Donald Trump is a billionaire(?) Playboy, a hedonist with two adultery instigated divorces behind him. He is a tax cheat, a business conman with 3500 lawsuits against him and a strings of business failures and bankruptcies.

Donald Trump is the archetype of THE MAN that really really sticks it to the ordinary people.

Today, Donald Trump is symbol, a champion of American and African evangelical Christians.

I have asked my evangelical friends to point out what is remotely Christian about Donald Trump, and by Christian I mean the gospel of Jesus.

I have never heard of Donald Trump attending a church, or being a member of any church or denomination. In Christian tradition, Donald should qualify as an advocate for Satan, having in his possession, all the qualities and tendencies.

Donald Trump is the chosen candidate of American and African evangelicals and many other lunacy fringes groups for one simple reason: He exudes Hate on a very large scale.

He hates Moslems, he hates Latinos, he hates Blacks, he despises and disparages Africans, he mocks and disparages women.

[s]He appears to be playing by the book, the good book, the Bible.[/s]

You don't know Donald Trump.
I know him personally as an equal opportunity employer.
Contrary to the lies of yellow journalism, Trump loves Black's, Jews, Asians and Arabs. And he also fears Almighty God JEHOVAH.

The person you should fear is Hillary Clinton.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nazacent: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2016
And this is why if I was an American I ll vote for Trump, Nobody is perfect even you Op.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by NaLaugh: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2016
This general election, my polling place is literally 4 buildings away from mine.

On Nov. 8th, I'll be rolling out of bed and landing right on the polls.

The Donald sure isn't getting my vote.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Lilimax(f): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2016
ycat:
What is Christian about Trump is, he will give the church back its voice that has been silenced by democrats. The supreme court can return to the bible based republic it was founded on. And just maybe he can reverse "bible out condom in school" liberal stance. Gay marriage wouldn't have happened if the conservatives held sway in the supreme court. Having all genders using one bathroom would not have been law if we didn't have Obama as the president. There's a lot at stake from spiritual standpoint for true Christians. What about abortion democrats support till the even 7th, 8th and 9th month, so they can sell baby parts and offer some to their satanic worship. These morons even voted a bill that the baby who survived abortion should not be given treatment. Talk about democratic party where devil himself is the chairman. Anyone supporting Hillary is either a devil or simply dumb. @ Op, I don't know what your morals are or if you have any but conscience is something everyone has no matter how little.
I still prefer Donald Trump to Hilary Clinton embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by peterphd(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=Audray post=50298831][/quote]
Swerve biiitch! You don't want any of this beef.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by neocortex: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2016
It is because they are hypocrites,
most christians stand for nothing, they
only bark when they have a competition.

They preach to the gullible about "love",
but they are the most racist humans alive.

12 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by peterphd(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2016
Annalise:

gbam. This conflict of interest cannot be rationalised at all. This guy has openly made fun of a disabled person, bragged about sexual aggression and has baby mamas everywhere. Right wing Evangelicals are crazy I swear. Like literally crazy. Ben Carson, Ann Coulter, all of them.
Does your race baiting Rev. Al sharpton not have a child outside wedlock?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Lilimax(f): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2016
Seun:
Donald Trump is a lesser devil when compared to Hilary.

7 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Delejumi(m): 9:55am On Oct 18, 2016
ycat:
You won't know talking points if it hits you in the face. You can't stand Hillary, yeah right! Should we then elect you as the president? We are talking of the far less of two evils here, you are talking nonsense! It's either you are for Hillary or you are not.

If you think R's stood for what I wrote just stay off my mention cos I have no medicine nor patience for your stupidity. This is exactly what the problem is, I'm sure you don't know the difference between night and daytime, and that's what you just said in comparison to reality.

You are wrong again, blacks have always voted for democrats from time immemorial, it was part of plantation souvenirs, some of them are just coming out of the mind control hypnosis and joining the republicans.

You can say whatever junk you want about law and other, if it would save my cousins from receiving bullets in the heads for just walking down their street, I'm all for it. Something just has to give. You should just say that you are a low life bumkiin afraid of police.

How I wish you had been aborted, really, minds like you are a waste of space. And just how you criminals hate police is the same way sane minds hate your perverted view on traditional order of things like sanctity of live. You gays should never be allowed to adopt children cos if everyone chose to be gay, there won't be children available for them to adopt. You are selfish for reaping where you didn't sew, and a conservative govt will change all of these.

I think some people don't understand few things and they think Hillary is the answer? But you know I hope that the truth will not be dawn on them months into her administration in offfice (if finally elected). Nice one bro...

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Whizkeey(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2016
I like Donald Trump because he says what's he's truly gon do but i don't support him in anyway... Not like our naija politician na so tay dem go lie lie .
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by drnoel: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2016
peterphd:

No, The Donald actually exudes common sense. He's man enough to admit that America has a problem with immigrant Latinos, Muslims and the likes. As for your misogyny accusations, he is what every woman (feminists included) want. He's rich, he's tall, he's got it all (no pun intended). If having the balls to call out American leaders for the chicken shiits they are is negative, then negative is a description he'll gladly accept. You left leaning commenters and feminists in male bodies should try other things. The labels racist, sexist and all the other 'ist' and 'ism' ending words don't work anymore.

With all due respect sir that thing u drank must be worrying u

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Audray(f): 9:57am On Oct 18, 2016
peterphd:

Swerve biiitch! You don't want any of this beef.
Yup.Still no brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? / 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed / Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.