Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,044 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. (37784 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 18, 2016
raphieMontella:
why an african would vote a racist eludes me..

M yet to come with terms with such stupidity..
Trump is a disgrace to america's legacy..
Well all these would end on November 9..
When the great Clinton's become america's rulers once again #Hilary Clinton..
As for the nigerians yearning for Trump...
Here...

Fill your wailers form in advance..
Happy filling and happy wailing.

What eludes me is why an African would support someone that participated actively in the destruction of the only African country that seems to get his 'shits' together?

What eludes me is why any African would support someone that after destroying Libya saw nothing wrong with their actions and would do anything to destroy any country whose leader refused being bulled by them: Syria comes to mind.

Personally it is US election the truth is they can vote whomever they choose, their problem not mine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by drnoel: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2016
Joshthefirst:
^^^^^

And you remain confused. Pointing at circumstances and trivialities to buffer your rejection and denial of what the truth and Christianity is.

Continue to bask in your euphoria sir. When you are ready to be real and genuine we're waiting for you.

Watch CNN and blame all the bad stuff on your enemies, the religious folk. Childish, but well done.

Anoda conspiracist. Sir u are the confused one.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by peterphd(m): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2016
drnoel:

With all due respect sir that thing u drank must be worrying u
Don't need any of your respect... Shove it.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by buffalowings: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2016
The above comments are just the Nigerian example of the vitriol I encounter on reddit and 4chan.. there is no escaping it.
And to think these guys must have read animal farm. Never has it been so relevant in the present American politics.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Orikinla(m): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2016
He loves his Jewish son in-law who also is his leading political campaign adviser and funder.

Jared Corey Kushner (born January 10, 1981) is an American businessman, investor and political operative. He is principal owner of the real estate holding and development company Kushner Properties and the newspaper publishing company the New York Observer. He is the son of American real estate developer Charles Kushner and is married to Ivanka Trump, the daughter of Donald Trump. He is among the top advisors of Donald Trump's presidential campaign.

From 2007 to 2016, he spent at least $7 billion on New York real estate.
In 2007, at age 26, he made the most expensive single-building property purchase in US history.
In 2011, Kushner brought in Vornado Realty Trust as a 50% equity partner in the ownership of the building.
~ Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Thermodynamics(m): 10:01am On Oct 18, 2016
peterphd:

No, The Donald actually exudes common sense. He's man enough to admit that America has a problem with immigrant Latinos, Muslims and the likes. As for your misogyny accusations, he is what every woman (feminists included) want. He's rich, he's tall, he's got it all (no pun intended). If having the balls to call out American leaders for the chicken shiits they are is negative, then negative is a description he'll gladly accept. You left leaning commenters and feminists in male bodies should try other things. The labels racist, sexist and all the other 'ist' and 'ism' ending words don't work anymore.

You are the biggest fool I have ever seen, how dare you support Donald Trump, you think he care about you, or any black man for that matter. He hates immigrants he hates Africans he hates you. I just don't understand why anyone will support Donald Trump.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by kaylivin(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2016
what rubbish is this one saying
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by peterphd(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2016
Audray:
Yup.Still no brain.
Who your brains epp? You've got brains and you haven't won a Nobel prize or achieved something good?

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by scachy(m): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2016
Now I know that politics and earthly government is purely satanic, and was initiated and formed by the devil himself. No wonder John 6 vs 15 says ;" Then Jesus, knowing that they were about to come and seize him to make him king, withdrew again to the mountain all alone "
now I know why Jehovah witnesses don't participate in politics. It's indeed evil and satanic. See the way politics is creating division n hate amongst Human race.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by AZeD1(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:

what you see in Trump is what you get,.
I'm concerned about this part. How so?
A man who doesn't practice what he preaches?
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by peterphd(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2016
Thermodynamics:

You are the biggest fool I have ever seen, how dare you support Donald Trump, you think he care about you, or any black man for that matter. He hates immigrants he hates Africans he hates you. I just don't understand why anyone will support Donald Trump.
Think you baastard! You've never seen me. Do you love having fulani herdsmen in your land?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by NaLaugh: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2016
For those foaming at the mouth in support of Donald, ask yourselves this.

Can you walk around a Donald Trump rally by yourself without snide remarks directed at you?

A Trump rally crowd is a glimpse into what a Trump presidency brings to the fore.
It's virtually a time travel back to the Jim Crow era, and this is the potential future you advocate?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by raphieMontella: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2016
woodcook:

What eludes me is why an African would support someone that participated actively in the destruction of the only African country that seems to get his 'shits' together?

What eludes me is why any African would support someone that after destroying Libya saw nothing wrong with their actions and would do anything to destroy any country whose leader refused being bulled by them: Syria comes to mind.

Personally it is US election the truth is they can vote whomever they choose, their problem not mine.
no its not US's election...
The outcome of the election would affect Nigeria..you know we suckle at 'america's breasts''...

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by latsy: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2016
ycat:
What is Christian about Trump is, he will give the church back its voice that has been silenced by democrats. The supreme court can return to the bible based republic it was founded on. And just maybe he can reverse "bible out condom in school" liberal stance. Gay marriage wouldn't have happened if the conservatives held sway in the supreme court. Having all genders using one bathroom would not have been law if we didn't have Obama as the president. There's a lot at stake from spiritual standpoint for true Christians. What about abortion democrats support till the even 7th, 8th and 9th month, so they can sell baby parts and offer some to their satanic worship. These morons even voted a bill that the baby who survived abortion should not be given treatment. Talk about democratic party where devil himself is the chairman. Anyone supporting Hillary is either a devil or simply dumb. @ Op, I don't know what your morals are or if you have any but conscience is something everyone has no matter how little.

You are apparently an ignorant bigot yourself.
The pretentious envagelical preachers don't tell
their would be victims how much Jesus hate
them, because no sane human would accept
such, but they are quick in sowing seed of hatred
in their converts.

Evangelical Christians will support Hitler or the devil
himself provided they condemn abortion, every other
issue is irrelevant.

Do you know what wise people do when faced
with two evils ?
They choose the lesser one!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2016
GooseBaba:

Lmao!!!

He is giving back a voice of hate and abundance delusion. When I see a black person glamour for a conservative supreme Court because of his religious motives and beliefs. I tend to wonder is he/she actually looking to make the lives of their fellow human better or are they just on the pursuit to abundant bliss of the afterlife.

Kindly tell me [b]where abortion or gay marriage affected your personal human rights? [/b]If all you're concerned about is voicing your beliefs on the rights of others, I hope when your human rights are challenged I hope you can proclaim it just Making america great again.
. If you had been aborted, you won't be here talking Human right. Does the baby not hav the right to live. Is he or she not human?
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by nnokwa042(m): 10:16am On Oct 18, 2016
plaetton:

It's quite silly, and I must say , disingenuous to say that America has a problem with " immigrant Latinos and Muslims" .
And this is exactly my point. That Donald Trump plays to the gallery of the lunacy fringes that have bigotry and hate as their primary currencies.

How dare you say that America has problems with " immigrant Latinos and Muslims" .

Can you kindly elaborate on these problems that America has with immigrant Latinos and Muslims ?
Please?
And America has problems with blacks too, right ?
And women too, right ?

Everything you wrote above is exactly my point. He appeals to the deplorables, the finger pointers, the blamers, the paranoid, the haters.
mr please what is ur business with who the christians want?i think u see what muslims re doing in france belgium and u want America to open thier doors for muslims so they can invade and start breeding children like rabbit then tomorrow sucide bombing will start,every christian need to support trump like we support Israel muslim dont need soft hand at all

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You nailed it. The people here supporting the Racist and misorgynistic piece of crap called Tramp don't know jack about the con artist. Tramp hates Obama because of his color and what do the fools on nairaland think he will think of them in Africa. With Obama's accomplishments in life, the racists of Tramp kind and his allies at the KKK and Aryan Nations won't give the light of the day to the blacks in Africa. Good thing is that most of this guys suffering from Stockholm syndrome will go away on November 9 when Hillary becomes the President elect.
you are living in delusion if you think Racism has cease to exist. Racism can never go. It's part of the human nature. You think those western folks that claim to be free in thoughts are really free... wake up from your slumber.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2016
Because they are voting for a PRESIDENT and not a pastor. You think USA is like Nigeria where people only vote along religious lines? There are other more pressing issues bro..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by rabex123(m): 10:19am On Oct 18, 2016
peterphd:

No, The Donald actually exudes common sense. He's man enough to admit that America has a problem with immigrant Latinos, Muslims and the likes. As for your misogyny accusations, he is what every woman (feminists included) want. He's rich, he's tall, he's got it all (no pun intended). If having the balls to call out American leaders for the chicken shiits they are is negative, then negative is a description he'll gladly accept. You left leaning commenters and feminists in male bodies should try other things. The labels racist, sexist and all the other 'ist' and 'ism' ending words don't work anymore.
America has problems with hate eaten people like:
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 18, 2016
Far right Republicans are the most idiotic people on this planet. Honestly speaking. I mean, out of all the candidates they had for president, I could only stand Carson (who had his greasy slimeball moments as well), but he was too nice to be a President. Rubio was a typical establishment Republican as well and he could've been a good nominee, but he lost it for me at the GOP debates when he displayed his immaturity by talking about dick sizes with none other than the buffoon called Donald Trump. It also baffles me how the Evangelical Christians chose Trump, TRUMP OF ALL PEOPLE, over Ted Cruz(I don't like Cruz at all but from a Christian perspective, he was the way to go). As far as I'm concerned, the Republican party hasn't fielded a decent candidate since Ronald Reagan.
I would've preferred Bernie as president, but despite Hilary's crimes, its safe to say she's a continuation of the Obama administration. Same terrorism in the middle east, same healthcare plans, same taxes, same everything. Its not the best, but for now all residents of America should rally around her and make her President. I used to think Jill Stein had a chance but after reading through her ideas and plans I realised she's just a deluded old woman who watches too many conspiracy theories on YouTube, and believes in stardust and fairies. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by TeamSimple(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2016
Cut the stroy short, its because his against Islamic Practice.

An Enemy of my Enemy is My friend irregardless of his/her character.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by happney65: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2016
majekdom2:
. If you had been aborted, you won't be here talking Human right. Does the baby not hav the right to live. Is he or she not human?

I don't do abortions..I don't have unprotected sex,However what is the wahala of you people with Abortion sef.Hunnnnn.What concerns the govt with if I don't want a baby anymore..Is it their baby?It's just like the govt telling me what to eat and what not to eat..or telling me the type of sex style I should do..I mean this is ur right and has nothing to do with the govt..QED.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2016
Seun:
American Evangelicals only care about one thing: abortion. They would vote for the devil himself if he promised to make abortion illegal again.
An atheist calling someone "devil". I thought you don't believe that the devil exists.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by oyetpel(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2016
GooseBaba:

You're right... The hypocrisy of the evangelical is mind blogging. They are now saying a mans private actions does not translate to how well he would govern. But they still preach about righteousness.

But as minority voters who the democratic party has taken for granted. This should be a wake up call. The Republic never sanctioned a two party system. This white and blue state is a fraud.
Is Hilary Clinton or her husband righteous??

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by thunderbabs: 10:28am On Oct 18, 2016
Maybe i shld opt for the term 'unfit' and this describes him 'travesty of leadership', Racist, poor sense of judgement, talks with the whole of his mouth meaning doesnt think with his sense that is, if he's got one..., his issues with women and all...

If you still think i'm not making sense, then goodluck with urs undecided

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2016
AZeD1:

I'm concerned about this part. How so?
A man who doesn't practice what he preaches?

Sir, the Trump you know for who he is, is far better than the Hilary you think you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by raphieMontella: 10:30am On Oct 18, 2016
majekdom2:
you are living in delusion if you think Racism has cease to exist. Racism can never go. It's part of the human nature. You think those western folks that claim to be free in thoughts are really free... wake up from your slumber.
it will..and it is going..
Its people like you with your racial bible thats making it hang around more...
Racism is not human nature,it is as a result of not understanding nature..
#SAYNOTORACISM

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by powerblaze(m): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2016
I see so many people brainwashed with CNN. its so unfortunate how corrupt the media can be. And even worse hope ignoramuses swallow everything they see on TV. If you have eyes and brain, you will ask why Trump has thousands at his rally, and Hillary can't fill a coffee shop without inviting a celebrity.

Americans are enlightened and have wisened up to the dishonest media. Wikileaks published tons of fraudulent practices by the Clintons, but the media completely ignores it. Imagine CNN saying those emails exposed by wikileaks cannot be confirmed to be true.. Why are they journalists? Such idiots. Yet some rubbish from 11 years ago in a locker room is what they determine to be more important.

Well, they can rig all they want, Trump is winning this election. For the first time they have seen someone that has Americans at heart. And they dont want that.
They are threatened that the people stand by Trump, cos Trump speaks for the people. It's why everything they throw at him continues to backfire.

I'll stop here.. Do your research and stop sucking on Mainstream media's cockk

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Seun(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2016
majekdom2:
An atheist calling someone "devil". I thought you don't believe that the devil exists.
For God's sake tongue it's just an expression. Jesus! tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by mengho(m): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2016
Trump will be an awesome president for Nigeria, just imagine having Trump as president of Nigeria, Buhari as Vice president & Magu as Senate President, I will be the speaker

Nigeria will be great again

ofcourse no grabbing them by the .......

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2016
raphieMontella:

it will..and it is going..
Its people like you with your racial bible thats making it hang around more...
Racism is not human nature,[b]it is as a result of not understanding nature..[/b]
#SAYNOTORACISM
Dreams .......
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by DanielPop(m): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2016
Donald Trump is a poster boy of for all the negative and destructive attributes of the human psyche.

Good. Exactly what the MSM wants you to believe. Brainwashed!

Meanwhile, here they are, MOGs praying for Donald. Ask yourself why the MOG's are not deceived! cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed / Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia / Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.