Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,057 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. (37785 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 2:23am On Oct 24, 2016
blueseacats:
I support trump based on his stance on trade, have long wanted a president who can run America like a business rather than consular office.

Let me give an example why Christians support trump in this election, the next president will select the Supreme Court judge to replace Antonine Scalia who was a conservative judge that passed suddenly last year. If democrat is elected they will replace him with a liberal that guarantees that, every liberal agenda that gets to the court will be rubber stamped.

And one of those liberal agendas is to legalize abortion therefore literarilly forcing a prolife Christian to pay taxes which is used to fund abortion that he or she is not in support of.

Donald Trump has given conservatives a hint on his Supreme Court pick and they are Christians .
Donald Trump, by all measures, is a horrible businessman.
Most people who invest in Trump lose money, big time.
No wonder he and his businesses have been sued 3,500 times and audited by the IRS several dozen times.

He is am economic parasite that simply games the system and games investors.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Now that Donald Trump has fully declared his secret love for Fascism and Neo-Nazism, I think it's time to revisit this thread , hopefully with greater objectivity.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by mexxmoney: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
plaetton:
Now that Donald Trump has fully declared his secret love for Fascism and Neo-Nazism, I think it's time revisit this thread greater objectivity.

And where did Donald Trump declare his love for fascism or Nazism? You alt left maniacs thrive on manufacturing fake news just like the mainstream media. If you want to oppose trump, at least do it with facts and stop with all these disgraceful lies

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by coluka: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
plaetton:
Now that Donald Trump has fully declared his secret love for Fascism and Neo-Nazism, I think it's time revisit this thread greater objectivity.

See them, they have come with their lies as usual. Trump condemned all parties in the violence in Charlottesville including the neo Nazis and KKK. You guys should stop with your bullshit lies

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
coluka:

See them, they have come with their lies as usual. Trump condemned all parties in the violence in Charlottesville including the neo Nazis and KKK. You guys should stop with your bullshit lies

mexxmoney:

And where did Donald Trump declare his love for fascism or Nazism? You alt left maniacs thrive on manufacturing fake news just like the mainstream media. If you want to oppose trump, at least do it with facts and stop with all these disgraceful lies

Right on top of Black skinned people who worship a white god introduced to them by their slavers, I now think the greatest mystery in the universe is black skinned people, Africans for that matter who support and attempt to defend the dumb, childish, racist, im-becile scoundrel called Donald Trump.
It would take a tremendous magnitude of stuuuuuuuuuuPIDITY to be a black human being , and still show support for Donald Trump. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by peterphd(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
plaetton:

Right on top of Black skinned people who worship a white god introduced to them by their slavers, I now think the greatest mystery in the universe is black skinned people, Africans for that matter who support and attempt to defend the dumb, childish, racist, im-becile scoundrel called Donald Trump.
It would take a tremendous magnitude of stuuuuuuuuuuPIDITY to be a black human being , and still show support for Donald Trump. undecided

Uncle plaetton, you're still on this issue playing the 'Donald trump is a racist' card when you've folded long ago? Cmon is it too much to ask that illegal immigrants whether black or brown stay in their own countries? Is it too much to be gutsy and politically incorrect when necessary? Cmon plaetton, being an atheist doesn't mean you should do too much of that liberal juice.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by mexxmoney: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
plaetton:

Stupidity is thinking that all black skinned people in the world must be corralled into your straitjacket view of how a black man should think and act. You posted a barefaced lie about Donald trump and I challenged you about it and you think you can engage in emotional blackmail by pointing out the colour of my skin? Look who's talking of stupidity!! Sorry for all of you blacks with a herd mentality. I can think for myself, I don't need any crowd (black or white) to think for me and I definitely don't need people whose stock in trade is telling lies to dictate to me how I should think or act

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by coluka: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
plaetton:

If you are not stupid yourself, how can you come to a platform like this to post a blatant lie? Is that a proper way for a black man to behave?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
peterphd:

Uncle plaetton, you're still on this issue playing the 'Donald trump is a racist' card when you've folded long ago? Cmon is it too much to ask that illegal immigrants whether black or brown stay in their own countries? Is it too much to be gutsy and politically incorrect when necessary? Cmon plaetton, being an atheist doesn't mean you should do too much of that liberal juice.

C'mon, stop that crap.

First of all, Donald TRUMP is not a conservative by any stretch.
I guess all the republican conservatives who are disgusted and condemning Donald Trump are drinking the Liberal Juice too ?
Pls don't insult me by playing that Liberal/conservative nonsense.

Donald Trump has a long history of racism. It is very clear in his resume.
Donald Trump campaigned and came to power by Harvesting festering racism that he knew existed in the lower rungs of the American psyche. Nothing more.

Politics aside, religion aside, liberal/conservative differences aside, Donald Trump, the individual, Donald Trump the president of all citizens of the United States, daily by his utterances and acts, is a bona fide scoundrel , an immoral character whose sanity is being highly questioned by all concerned and sane people all over the world.

The United States became the strongest and perhaps greatest nation in world by building , maintaining and improving strong institutions of governance , not by propping up demagogues who defecate on the institutions that made America great , and all things decent and just.

In this particular case, he has tacitly showed his support for the Racists and Neo-nazis . No questions about that.
Unless, you are see something that most Americans, most senior republicans, the CEOs of major corporations are not seeing in this drama.

His family members are embarrassed, his aides are embarrassed, but here you are, ready to defend this repugnant scoundrel, trying to make it a liberal vs conservative issue. undecided

I don't get it.
I really don't.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by afongha: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
mexxmoney:

Stupidity is thinking that all black skinned people in the world must be corralled into your straitjacket view of how a black man should think and act. You posted a barefaced lie about Donald trump and I challenged you about it and you think you can engage in emotional blackmail by pointing out the colour of my skin? Look who's talking of stupidity!! Sorry for all of you blacks with a herd mentality. I can think for myself, I don't need any crowd (black or white) to think for me and I definitely don't need people whose stock in trade is telling lies to dictate to me how I should think or act

coluka:

If you are not stupid yourself, how can you come to a platform like this to post a blatant lie? Is that a proper way for a black man to behave?

Honestly, you Trumptards are hopeless, worthless, incorrigible imbeciles. Your stuupidity is astonishing as it is pathetic.

Your darling Trump who has had ABSOLUTELY no trouble condemning those he disagrees with in the past (Arnold, Meryl Streep, MCain,Joe and Mira, etc) couldn't bring himself to denounce the nazi leaning group in CLEAR, UNAMBIGUOUS TERMS.

This is a GROUP THAT CONSIDERS YOUR VERY EXISTENCE AN AFFRONT ON THEM.

So lame and cloudy was Trumps supposed condemnation that the group had the nerve to boldly declare that they had his support, since he refused to mention their name in his statement.

The crude irony of the situation, obviously lost on you retards, is that were the man you so passionately defend to have his way, you and your likes would still be hauled in chains and harvesting sugar cane for your white masters: "masa dis nigga gat em ready maket yaa"

#spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Neminc: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
afongha:

Honestly, you Trumptards are hopeless, worthless, incorrigible imbeciles. Your stuupidity is astonishing as it is pathetic.

Your darling Trump who has had ABSOLUTELY no trouble condemning those he disagrees with in the past (Arnold, Meryl Streep, MCain,Joe and Mira, etc) couldn't bring himself to denounce the nazi leaning group in CLEAR, UNAMBIGUOUS TERMS.

So lame and cloudy was Trumps supposed condemnation that the group had the nerve to boldly declare that they had his support, since he refused to mention their name in his statement.

The crude irony of the situation, obviously lost on you retards, is that were the man you so passionately defend to have his way, you and your likes would still be hauled in chains and harvesting sugar cane for your white masters: "masa dis nigga gat em ready maket yaa"

#spits

All u dems have one thing in common. You can't make any truthful or coherent argument hence you always resort to insults all the time. I prefer the Trump supporters on this platform. They make more sense than you lot

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
mexxmoney:

All black people in the world, at the barest minimum, must be aware of the history of racism, slavery, the civil rights struggles, the KLu Klux Klan, White supremacists and NEO-nazis.
Short of that, that black human being is a useless fool.

Donald is a racist.
He is a lifelong peddler of racial stereotypes and hate.
Pls Read his resume.
Read his rather emotional attachment to the Obama presidency, his obsession with the legitimacy of Obama's citizenship and presidency.
Read his continued obsession with destroying all things Obama, whether good or bad.

If you do not see Donald trump tacitly supporting and legitimizing the hateful activities of Hate groups, whose activities led to the death of 3 people last weakend , then I am completely ashamed , and out of words as what to say to you.
I really have no business, even dialogue with creatures like you.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by mexxmoney: 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
afongha:

#spits

Please who knows the irresponsible character that posted this bunch of crap. Please tell him I only discuss with intelligent fellows and not touts who only know how to throw insults. Rubbish!!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by itchie: 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
afongha:

#spits

Who is this one? Dude, you have really lost it o. This is your post is the most ridiculous nonsense I have read here today

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by mexxmoney: 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
plaetton:

All black people in the world, at the barest minimum, must be aware of the history of racism, slavery, the civil rights struggles, the KLu Klux Klan, White supremacists and NEO-nazis.
Short of that, that black human being is a useless fool.

Donald is a racist.
He is a lifelong peddler of racial stereotypes and hate.
Pls Read his resume.
Read his rather emotional attachment to the Obama presidency, his obsession with the legitimacy of Obama's citizenship and presidency.
Read his continued obsession with destroying all things Obama, whether good or bad.

If you do not see Donald trump tacitly supporting and legitimizing the hateful activities of Hate groups, whose activities led to the death of 3 people last weakend , then I am completely ashamed , and out of words as what to say to you.
I really have no business, even dialogue with creatures like you.

The feeling is mutual bro. I don't have any business with creatures like you either

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by coluka: 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
afongha:

#spits

See them, as usual, if they are not telling lies, they are insulting people. So u support the lies told by that guy I quoted. I don't even know what to tell u . you are just full of bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by afongha: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
mexxmoney:

Please who knows the irresponsible character that posted this bunch of crap. Please tell him I only discuss with intelligent fellows and not touts who only know how to throw insults. Rubbish!!

. . .says a rabid Trump supporter.

Again I say, the frigging IRONY OF IT!! shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by afongha: 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
itchie:

Who is this one? Dude, you have really lost it o. This is your post is the most ridiculous nonsense I have read here today

Your Trump says there are good people "on both sides" ie, among those people that see you as no more than first cousins to the African monkey.

That is the man whose d*** you and your likes regular suck.

Hope the picture clearer now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by afongha: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
Even Fox news had to call out the sickening hypocrisy of the "morally bankrupt" president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGpjmCjs7Zo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by peterphd(m): 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
plaetton:

C'mon, stop that crap.

First of all, Donald TRUMP is not a conservative by any stretch.
I guess all the republican conservatives who are disgusted and condemning Donald Trump are drinking the Liberal Juice too ?
Pls don't insult me by playing that Liberal/conservative nonsense.

hahahahaha how conservative do you want him to get?

Donald Trump has a long history of racism. It is very clear in his resume.
Donald Trump campaigned and came to power by Harvesting festering racism that he knew existed in the lower rungs of the American psyche. Nothing more.

You must think this is roulette and if you keep betting on black you'll win wwith this racist card...tough titties uncle. First, you said hillary would win by a landslide and now you're still wailing and pained by her loss. everyone has the right to his/her preferences so saying he got in by virtue of racism is moot. going by your points, i can say then that obama got in my guilt tripping americans especially whites that they've been so evil to blacks that they need one as president to reduce the hurt.

Politics aside, religion aside, liberal/conservative differences aside, Donald Trump, the individual, Donald Trump the president of all citizens of the United States, daily by his utterances and acts, is a bona fide scoundrel , an immoral character whose sanity is being highly questioned by all concerned and sane people all over the world.

you see a scoundrel, i see a confident man with machismo in full effect. a man who has the juice and has the balls to lay it down as it is
The United States became the strongest and perhaps greatest nation in world by building , maintaining and improving strong institutions of governance , not by propping up demagogues who defecate on the institutions that made America great , and all things decent and just.

In this particular case, he has tacitly showed his support for the Racists and Neo-nazis . No questions about that.
Unless, you are see something that most Americans, most senior republicans, the CEOs of major corporations are not seeing in this drama.

funny how you left wingers never talk about the inherent racism and violence of your groups like antifa, black lives matter and the likes. if your group does it,it isn't violence but if turned around you scream racism. Are we talking CEOs and republicans on the globalist payroll with a globalist agenda to turn us into economic slaves by foisting consumerism,hate between the sexes (feminism) and an orwellian state on us,Those who would like to strip humans of all freedom and dignity? give us a break.

His family members are embarrassed, his aides are embarrassed, but here you are, ready to defend this repugnant scoundrel, trying to make it a liberal vs conservative issue. undecided

Do well to give us evidence that his family is embarrassed.For the aides, he's not here to make them look good.

I don't get it.
I really don't.

sadly, uncle plaetton , you never will. That coconut liberal juce flavor has you up in the clouds thinking about a world in la la la paradise where there is no discrimination and people destroy their individual culture to sing kumbayah with jihadis and people they do not and can never share the same racial bond.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by itchie: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
afongha:

Your Trump says there are good people "on both sides" ie, among those people that see you as no more than first cousins to the African monkey.

That is the man whose d*** you and your likes regular suck.

Hope the picture clearer now.

Disgusting!! Can't you make any comment without using foul language and imagery? I don't think I can carry on any meaningful conversation with anyone with your kind of gutter language. Good day!!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by SlaveryWorks: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2018
neocortex:
It is because they are hypocrites,
most christians stand for nothing, they
only bark when they have a competition.

They preach to the gullible about "love",
but they are the most racist humans alive.

Not in my experience. Maybe they just don’t like you.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Temple1288(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lucasbalo:
You nailed it. The people here supporting the Racist and misorgynistic piece of crap called Tramp don't know jack about the con artist. Tramp hates Obama because of his color and what do the fools on nairaland think he will think of them in Africa. With Obama's accomplishments in life, the racists of Tramp kind and his allies at the KKK and Aryan Nations won't give the light of the day to the blacks in Africa. Good thing is that most of this guys suffering from Stockholm syndrome will go away on November 9 when Hillary becomes the President elect.

I can point out Obama's visible effect in Africa.. Libya!
The day Libya turns back to the Libya it used to be, then you give me reasons why I should hate Trump!
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 10:38am On Jan 09, 2021
Vindicated !!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2021
peterphd:

Vindicated ! !

I'm quite sure that enlightened and reasonable people like you , who had hitherto been supporters of that Psychopath Trump, are now hiding your face in great embarrassment.

And pls don't try to rationalize your erstwhile support for him.

Just admit that it was a huge tragedy of misplaced trust.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2021
God bless you. The real Americans know America is no longer what it used to be.
Ha ha ha.
4 years later, has America under Donald Freak Trump returned to what it used to be?

I can always show how really dumb DT is, but what I cannot ever fathom is how really really dumb the people who supported this dumb freak are.
I can understand dumb illiterate and semi-literate rednecks supporting a psychopath who invokes and titilates their racists and paranoid passions.
But how or why a black person, an African , supports a dumb, low IQ, racist demagogue is the psychological dynamics, the psychological anomaly of which I cannot ever understand.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by peterphd(m): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
plaetton:

Vindicated ! !

I'm quite sure that enlightened and reasonable people like you , who had hitherto been supporters of that Psychopath Trump, are now hiding your face in great embarrassment.

And pls don't try to rationalize your erstwhile support for him.

Just admit that it was a huge tragedy of misplaced trust.

Lol �. Rather it is Trump who has been vindicated and the establishment that you support to spite him, which has been shown to to dubious, duplicitous and downright Nazi-like with the censorship and cancel culture. The left is everything they accused trump to be and the end result is going to be kowtowing of the American state to the Chinese communist party. That’s what you screamed “orange man bad” for, right? A leftist will solve your problems and make it all utopia and kumbayah ? Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed / Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia / Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.