Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. (37775 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by oyetpel(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
BlueMagic2:

No brother. America does not sustain Nigeria. Nigeria for the most part sustains itself. Once again what has Obama done for Nigeria/Africa.

Let me give you examples

-The US Visa lottery was started by Bush Snr, which helped a lot of people move to America. Obama ended that.

-Bill Clinton started an African foundation and visited Nigeria, making him the 2nd US president to ever visit Nigeria. That helped in the IMF & world bank easing up on our humongous debts. Once a US president visits a country he brings with him a vast number of opportunities.

Once again what has Obama the 1st "Black" president done for Nigeria or Africa other than trying to encourage and promote his F A G G O T agenda in Africa. WAKE UP son!!!!!
A whole black man put a stop to a process that gives some Africans privilege to be a US citizen. If it were Trump that ended Visa lottery we no go hear word, he's racist, he's that.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by GooseBaba: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
majekdom2:
just like many Nigerians, you lack debate skills. your point was abortion should not be my problem as long as I am not the father and I said, why is coke not legal since it you are not the sniffer and it does not affect you? how is it your business if one decides to commit suicide with Coke? oh , is it abortion now that cannot kill one instantly ? that's the argument not that there is any politics to make cocaine legal.what I am trying to tell you is ... laws were made on the premise of being socially responsible and we should nt just see what Americans or any westerner does with it as right i.e bending it to make it to please themselves and for their motives.... Wake up and see the truth.

What nonsense truth...

Comparing a woman rights to choose with what is best for her, her body, her life. With sniffing Cocaine is ridiculous. That's the best your debate skills get you.

Besides, you don't know if you're coming or going. Christains in America can no longer force their "truth" down the throat of others. Now their argument is don't spend my tax money on abortion.

Nigeria has no business in debating abortion expect through religion that links us with the west. No one is shouting to legalise abortion in Nigeria..
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by benjibabs(m): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
plaetton:

This is quite silly.
I didn't bother to listen to Obama's 2008 campaign speech.

You made statement about Hilary Clinton's alleged list of crimes.
I am simply asking you to list them here.
You are referring me to Google? shocked
Are you serious ?

So, You were simply ' running on empty' when you wrote that she has a long list of crimes?
Pathetic.

You are sounding much like Trump. A whole lot of soundbytes, but no substantive FACTS.

@ bolded confirmed why you are supporting the dems smiley
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
GooseBaba:

What nonsense truth...

Comparing a woman rights to choose with what is best for her, her body, her life. With sniffing Cocaine is ridiculous. That's the best your debate skills get you.

Besides, you don't know if you're coming or going. Christains in America can no longer force their "truth" down the throat of others. Now their argument is don't spend my tax money on abortion.

Nigeria has no business in debating abortion expect through religion that links us with the west. No one is shouting to legalise abortion in Nigeria..
how ridiculous ..... think man. its same thing according to your logic that i can choose whatever to do with my money and body simple. how about people that perform better in activities when they are on drugs?? how intelligent are you to see that my argument is there will always be reasons to bend laws.The debate is not about Nigeria either. think man think man. its not about supporting Trump or being a christain or hilary. think man. stop allowing America dictate the way you live. laws were made on the premise of Morals

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by GooseBaba: 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
majekdom2:
how ridiculous ..... think man. its same thing according to your logic that i can choose whatever to do with my money and body simple. how about people that perform better in activities when they are on drugs?? how intelligent are you to see that my argument is there will always be reasons to bend laws.The debate is not about Nigeria either. think man think man. its not about supporting Trump or being a christain or hilary. think man. stop allowing America dictate the way you live. laws were made on the premise of Morals

Made on the premise of "morals"... Whose morals?

Let me indulge you a bit... Majek Fashek is on drugs. How does that affect you personally?

Laws are made on the premise of compromise. You can never find justice where ones standard of morals becomes law..
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by gaelllic: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
plaetton:

You made statement about Hilary Clinton's alleged list of crimes.
I am simply asking you to list them here.

Hillary

1. was involved in firing of White House Travel Office and giving their job (worth $31M) to private 'friends'. Was under 5 investigations.
Made "factually false statements" in sworn testimony. Forced to reverse action.

2. On the death of Vince Foster (longtime Clinton associate) under suspicious circumstances, an investigation was launched. Before
authorities arrived, the Clintons had illegally removed boxes of documents (Whitewater, Travelgate rtc.)

3. Was nepotically put in charge of healthcare reform by her husband. Shrouded proceedings in such secrecy that a federal judge
threatened the administration with contempt. Hospitals, physicians, insurance outfits all rebelled. The reform was a disaster.
Was fined, along with others $450 000 for dishonesty.

4. founded Whitewater Development with Jim and Susan Mcdougal. Whitewater was later investigated for fraud, Hillary becoming first
First Lady to be subpoenaed by a Grand Jury. Billing documents involved went 'missing', later turning up in the Clinton residence after
Hillary's acquittal. Susan Mcdougal refused to testify against the Clintons, was convicted (along with others) but later pardoned by
President Clinton.

5. traded cattle futures worth $5000 and received $490 000 returns. Insisted the trades were made by her. Investigations proved trades
were made by James Blair of the firm Refco. This was perceived to be inducement for influencing her husband. Refco later paid the
largest fines in the exchange's history.

6. founded with her husband the Clinton Legal Defense Fund (for help with their never-ending legal bills). Fund was investigated for
receiving funds from Chinese interests and government agents against US law.

7. singled out opponents for tax audits, senior IRS officials admitted. Among such 'opponents' were Bill's female accusers.

8. was a beneficiary of Presidential pardons. Bill pardoned 450 people for offences ranging from cocaine trafficking to terrorism.
Several pardons were investigated for ties to Hillary's Senate bid. Google 'Marc Rich' or 'New Square Four'. Hillary's brother, Hugh Rodham
charged high fees for obtaining Presidential pardons. Google Carlos Vignali.

9. had her Senate campaign fundraiser financed by Peter Paul, a convicted cocaine trafficker. Hillary, in violation requested in
writing an additional $150 000 in untraceable securities from Paul. Hillary was fine $50 000 for "pirposely underreporting"
the event's cost - the largest such fine in history.

10. had an unimpressive Senate career. Only 3 bills in 7 years, including one naming a post office.

11. was appointed Secretary of State. In 2014 the State Department spokesperson was asked to name one tangible achievement
of Hillary's. She could not.

I could continue, but, frankly, am tired.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by raphieMontella: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
majekdom2:
hehehe grin dude either you are still a teenager or in your early twenties. so many kids on NL.
very silly thing to say

is it your brain that the coke affects if i choose to snif? just like you said its not my womb?
where in the world did i say that?

so abortion cannot lead to the death of the person who wishes to do it?
if its done by quacks and done at the wrong time...virtually anything can cause death...
A meat butcher may slice off his own hands if he does it wrongly....
There's a difference between delibrate suicide and accidental death
the misconception you garnered was from rushing my statement

raphieMontella: its not legal because it affects the brain and can lead to a cause of harm---which can affect
someone's survival
by someone...i mean ''in the society''...the society is the basis of anything...
2)i never said i'm against its legalization..im indifferent...
3)coke's effects is not comparable to marijuana...its just ''content play''

Alcohol is legal when taken in excess can lead to harming some other person like you alleged and thats why one is advised to drink responsibly. ok .. why is there no law to sniff coke and every hard drug responsibly? I am not talking about marijuana alone now, I am talking all hard drugs.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_alcohol_prohibition
start from there and begin to cure your ignorance..
seems you didnt even know alcohol is classified as a drug..but a borderline one....responsible for millions of deaths..
See..the reason alcohol is legal in most places is because
1)we got used to it before any other drug..
2)its not as addictive as the class A drugs like coke and heroin...get that into your head..

you see where you are unintelligent and very illogical.
says someone who wants to compare a consensual bedroom deed to the psychological input of a mental manipulative substance

laws are made on the premise of being socially responsible.
Good you know laws are made on ''society''..

wake up and stop accepting whatever these americans and western countries put to you. you have allowed them dictate the way to live your life and allowed sentiments override your sense of judgements. wake up dude!
lol..You need to wake Up..
On sentiments...its funny..because its sentiments thats making you not see that TRUMP is a ticking time Bomb...
I pity Black americans voting Trump...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
GooseBaba:

Let me indulge you a bit... Majek Fashek is on drugs. How does that affect you personally?

Laws are made on the premise of compromise. You can never find justice where ones standard of morals becomes law..
you lack debating skills and have a very low IQ. @ bolded , it does not affect me but why has sniffing coke not been made legal. why was America after the green leaves in the 80's. if you argument is abortion can be legal because it does not affect people other than the person doing it then coke should also be legal too and there should be no drinking age for alcohol. Oga, Laws are made on the premise of morals i.e social responsibility. Laws are made so as to protect every one in the society whether it affects you or your neighbour. justifying abortion and other ills based on the premise "it doesn't affect your neighbor" to me is ridiculous. some people try to bend the law for their gains and folks like you accept it because its America. Do you think Putin and likes dont really know what they are doing when the oppose these things ??
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by oyetpel(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
GooseBaba:

You are deplorable, just like your Clinton mama.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by RobinHez(m): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Atheists Sha... What's your proof on the endorsement of Donald Trump??

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
gaelllic:

Hillary

1. was involved in firing of White House Travel Office and giving their job (worth $31M) to private 'friends'. Was under 5 investigations.

2. On the death of Vince Foster (longtime Clinton associate) under suspicious circumstances, an investigation was launched. Before
authorities arrived, the Clintons had illegally removed boxes of documents (Whitewater, Travelgate rtc.)

3. Was nepotically put in charge of healthcare reform by her husband. Shrouded proceedings in such secrecy that a federal judge
threatened the administration with contempt. Hospitals, physicians, insurance outfits all rebelled. The reform was a disaster.

4. founded Whitewater Development with Jim and Susan Mcdougal. Whitewater was later investigated for fraud, Hillary becoming first
First Lady to be subpoenaed by a Grand Jury. Billing documents involved went 'missing', later turning up in the Clinton residence after
Hillary's acquittal. Susan Mcdougal refused to testify against the Clintons, was convicted (along with others) but later pardoned by
President Clinton.

5. traded cattle futures worth $5000 and received $490 000 returns. Insisted the trades were made by her. Investigations proved trades
were made by James Blair of the firm Refco. This was perceived to be inducement for influencing her husband. Refco later paid the

6. founded with her husband the Clinton Legal Defense Fund (for help with their never-ending legal bills). Fund was investigated for

7. singled out opponents for tax audits, senior IRS officials admitted. Among such 'opponents' were Bill's female accusers.

8. was a beneficiary of Presidential pardons. Bill pardoned 450 people for offences ranging from cocaine trafficking to terrorism.
Several pardons were investigated for ties to Hillary's Senate bid. Google 'Marc Rich' or 'New Square Four'. Hillary's brother, Hugh Rodham

9. had her Senate campaign fundraiser financed by Peter Paul, a convicted cocaine trafficker. Hillary, in violation requested in
writing an additional $150 000 in untraceable securities from Paul. Hillary was fine $50 000 for "pirposely underreporting"

10. had an unimpressive Senate career. Only 3 bills in 7 years, including one naming a post office.

11. was appointed Secretary of State. In 2014 the State Department spokesperson was asked to name one tangible achievement

This is the problems with evangelical Christians and their sheer dishonesty and I am sorry to say , stuupidity.

Without dates and links, everything above is just innuendos. And I warned you about insulting us here with innuendos.
You still haven't shown even one crime attributed to Hilary Clinton.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by BlueMagic2(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
raphieMontella:

i said----AMERICA not obama ...get that into your head...
Feel free to believe that America doesnt sustain Nigeria...

I'm not here to trade insults but to have a constructive argument.

Obama's administration stopped buying Nigeria's oil for whatever reason I don't know. Obama's administration stopped selling arms to Nigeria for a while, for whatever reason I don't know. Do you know who Susan Rice is? She was 1 of the last people if not the last person to see MKO Abiola before he died. MKO Abiola did not die of a natural cause, he was killed because he was the last picture in the puzzle. He had to be taken out after Abacha had died. And the US was involved in it. Call me a conspiracy theorist or not. But I believe nothing is a coincidence. Back to Susan Rice, she is currently in Obama's administration as United States National Security Advisor, and like I said she was 1 of the last people, if not the last person to see MKO Abiola before he died.

So tell me again what has Obama done for Nigeria or Africa?

And by the way did you know it was the republicans led by Abraham Lincoln that ended slavery.

Once again Nigeria is self sufficient, but self destructive because of its leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
raphieMontella:

very silly thing to say

where in the world did i say that?

if its done by quacks and done at the wrong time...virtually anything can cause death...
A meat butcher may slice off his own hands if he does it wrongly....
There's a difference between delibrate suicide and accidental death
the misconception you garnered was from rushing my statement

by someone...i mean ''in the society''...the society is the basis of anything...
2)i never said i'm against its legalization..im indifferent...
3)coke's effects is not comparable to marijuana...its just ''content play''

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_alcohol_prohibition
start from there and begin to cure your ignorance..
seems you didnt even know alcohol is classified as a drug..but a borderline one....responsible for millions of deaths..
See..the reason alcohol is legal in most places is because
1)we got used to it before any other drug..
2)its not as addictive as the class A drugs like coke and heroin...get that into your head..

says someone who wants to compare a consensual bedroom deed to the psychological input of a mental manipulative substance

Good you know laws are made on ''society''..

lol..You need to wake Up..
On sentiments...its funny..because its sentiments thats making you not see that TRUMP is a ticking time Bomb...
I pity Black americans voting Trump...
you mentioned me from an argument where the guy asked if it was my womb? this shows you lack attention to detail. whether alcohol is a drug or not is not the debate.... we got used to it, can we not get used to other drugs?? I was not asking for a list of countries where alcohol is legal . is alcohol legal in the US or not, why has other drugs not been made legal? if America should start the process of making coke legal, folks like you will support and say yes, Its people'S right ..... That was the part of my point. is this Input of mental manipulative substance forced..... just as drinking, smoking is one's will same is the use of hard drugs. You do not need to pity black Americans, Pity yourself that has failed to understand these laws are a reason we are here today and need not to be bent to satisfy one's desire.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by BlueMagic2(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
gaelllic:

Hillary

President Clinton.

Just to add to all these

-she orchestrated the removal of Muammar Gaddafi and threw Libya into Chaos.

-As a Senator She voted to go to war in Iraq

-She has lied from being shot at by snipers in Yugoslavia, to her use of private emails for classified information.

-Under her as Secretary of State, a US ambassador was killed along with others.

Need I go on.

If only the republicans had a stronger candidate than Trump, Hilary would have been toast. This crooked Old Bitsh can't even tell the truth to save her life.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by oyetpel(m): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hilary Clinton and company can't wait to rig Nov. 8 election, so that they quickly legalize Abortion, and start drinking fresh blood of unborn babies. Bloodsuckers. But America will Trump them.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by GooseBaba: 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
majekdom2:
you lack debating skills and have a very low IQ. @ bolded , it does not affect me but why has sniffing coke not been made legal. why was America after the green leaves in the 80's. if you argument is abortion can be legal because it does not affect people other than the person doing it then coke should also be legal too and there should be no drinking age for alcohol. Oga, Laws are made on the premise of morals i.e social responsibility. Laws are made so as to protect every one in the society whether it affects you or your neighbour. justifying abortion and other ills based on the premise "it doesn't affect your neighbor" to me is ridiculous. some people try to bend the law for their gains and folks like you accept it because its America. Do you think Putin and likes dont really know what they are doing when the oppose these things ??

Smh.....

I indulge you on your ridiculous comparison and you challenge my IQ... Na wa ohh.

Compare apples to apples. Not apples to yam.

Like I said laws are made from compromise not morals.

Compromise "Drinking age" it varies on society. Nigeria is 18 america is 21. Not morals.

Cocaine is a pharmaceutical drug and it's dangerous to human consumption. Common sense not morals.

Study "war on drugs " then you will understand why the government was interested in the green leaves. It has nothing to do with morals but everything to do with money and the oppressive laws against minorities. Go read up on "John Ehrlichman" (Nixon aide) and see where your premise on morals is rubbish.

Making abortion legal makes it affordable, monitored and better yet available for all. The moral aspect of this, is to respect the rights of others.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by GooseBaba: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
oyetpel:

You are deplorable, just like your Clinton mama.

*yawns*...
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by raphieMontella: 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
BlueMagic2:

I'm not here to trade insults but to have a constructive argument.
Good!..i in no way tried to insult you or insulted you..

Obama's administration stopped buying Nigeria's oil for whatever reason I don't know. Obama's administration stopped selling arms to Nigeria for a while, for whatever reason I don't know. Do you know who Susan Rice is? She was 1 of the last people if not the last person to see MKO Abiola before he died. MKO Abiola did not die of a natural cause, he was killed because he was the last picture in the puzzle. He had to be taken out after Abacha had died. And the US was involved in it. Call me a conspiracy theorist or not. But I believe nothing is a coincidence.

i also believe MKO Abiola was killed..
But invoking a foreign nation into his death..requires compelling amount of evidences..

Back to Susan Rice, she is currently in Obama's administration as United States National Security Advisor, and like I said she was 1 of the last people, if not the last person to see MKO Abiola before he died.

So tell me again what has Obama done for Nigeria or Africa?

And by the way did you know it was the republicans led by Abraham Lincoln that ended slavery.
Obama is not America,In the Same way Buhari is not! Nigeria..
A person like Trump with such scorn towards africans,cites Nigeria in delibrate mockery for his wishful promises,,doesnt care much about inter-country relations will be much more disastrous than Obama

Once again Nigeria is self sufficient, but self destructive because of its leaders.
Nigeria is self sufficient yes..
But we are in a state that we need to suckle at a world power's ''breasts'' or we go down the tunnel..more and more..
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
GooseBaba:

Smh.....

I indulge you on your ridiculous comparison and you challenge my IQ... Na wa ohh.

Compare apples to apples. Not apples to yam.

Like I said laws are made from compromise not morals.

Compromise "Drinking age" it varies on society. Nigeria is 18 america is 21. Not morals.

Cocaine is a pharmaceutical drug and it's dangerous to human consumption. Common sense not morals.

Study "war on drugs " then you will understand why the government was interested in the green leaves. It has nothing to do with morals but everything to do with money and the oppressive laws against minorities. Go read up on "John Ehrlichman" (Nixon aide) and see where your premise on morals is rubbish.

Making abortion legal makes it affordable, monitored and better yet available for all. The moral aspect of this, is to respect the rights of others.
I challenged your IQ because you shift away from the argument. This is not a case of apples but rights has you said. My point on age is. why is there an age limit? because of social responsibility and many are advised to drink responsibly. is alcohol not a drug? If coke is dangerous to my consumption, how is it your call ...according to you? Morality is a code of conduct that is put forward by a society, group, or individual and that it be accepted as a guide to behavior by the members of the society.. so tell me again that compromise is the basis of law. compromise comes to play when a particular sect feels the law is way too much to abide with thus the reason for the bending. I don't need to read any poo when one is charged to court for possesing leaves? it is said to have broken the law. Abortion is murder!
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
raphieMontella:

Good!..i in no way tried to insult you or insulted you..

i also believe MKO Abiola was killed..
But invoking a foreign nation into his death..requires compelling amount of evidences..

Obama is not America,In the Same way Buhari is not! Nigeria..
A person like Trump with such scorn towards africans,cites Nigeria in delibrate mockery for his wishful promises,,doesnt care much about inter-country relations will be much more disastrous than Obama
Nigeria is self sufficient yes..
But we are in a state that we need to suckle at a world power's ''breasts'' or we go down the tunnel..more and more..
He doesn't néed to care about relations. Inter relations has not helped them obviously. You and your likes of other Africans have been parasitic. How many times do you people want to hear it. Americans made america. Africans should make Africa too not running up and down and be seeking seeking president president he states that would be flexible with immigration laws.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by raphieMontella: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
majekdom2:
you mentioned me from an argument where the guy asked if it was my womb? this shows you lack attention to detail.
No sorry..its you..
This was the initial place where you mentioned me
raphieMontella:

thank you..
So long is not a gay-rape...thats their bs...
Each man to his own life...so long as you're not affecting another human's survival.
majekdom2:
does sniffing coke affect your survival.... why is it not legal?
so stay on track..

whether alcohol is a drug or not is not the debate.... we got used to it, can we not get used to other drugs??
its a doubt,,because of its high rate of addiction..

I was not asking for a list of countries where alcohol is legal . is alcohol legal in the US or not, why has other drugs not been made legal?
1)because laws are determined by the society in question!--at a certain stage of their evolution..
In the site i gave you..alcohol was once prohibited in the US..but not now..
2)the addiction inline with the hard drugs is high and tilts the mental stability of its ''takers''
3)when people are ''unstable''..it is very dangerous..

America should start the process of making coke legal, folks like you will support and say yes, Its people'S right ..... That was the part of my point. is this Input of mental manipulative substance forced..... just as drinking, smoking is one's will same is the use of hard drugs.
I am really indifferent about certain things...
Even with it being illegal..it is still taken in abundance..
Those who want to ''forward the nation'' will ''forward it''

You do not need to pity black Americans, Pity yourself that has failed to understand these laws are a reason we are here today and need not to be bent to satisfy one's desire.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by raphieMontella: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
majekdom2:
He doesn't néed to care about relations. Inter relations has not helped them obviously. You and your likes of other Africans have been parasitic. How many times do you people want to hear it. Americans made america. Africans should make Africa too not running up and down and be seeking seeking president president he states that would be flexible with immigration laws.
he will not be flexible anything...
Trump is highly capable of provoking russia and starting a war because of Nuclear possessions in his power and his billionaire playboy attitude of ''showing-off''
what i know is that Trump is a bad choice..
America is not America only...they are crucial to Earh.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
raphieMontella:

No sorry..its you..
This was the initial place where you mentioned me

so stay on track..

its a doubt,,because of its high rate of addiction..

1)because laws are determined by the society in question!--at a certain stage of their evolution..
In the site i gave you..alcohol was once prohibited in the US..but not now..
2)the addiction inline with the hard drugs is high and tilts the mental stability of its ''takers''
3)when people are ''unstable''..it is very dangerous..

I am really indifferent about certain things...
Even with it being illegal..it is still taken in abundance..
Those who want to ''forward the nation'' will ''forward it''
Alcohol was illegal before, Now it isn't, cigarettes were illegal before, Now it isn't, homosexualism was illegal before, Now it isn't. abortion is illegal, Now it is about to be legal. Soon hard drugs will become legal and lots more.
we both know all of what I have listed above have side effects which the society know but yet, many have been forced to believe they are normal because some sect compromised. This is my point and it's no about hilary or trump. you are free with your view and indifference but understand moving a nation forward involves upholding some values and norms.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
raphieMontella:

he will not be flexible anything...
Trump is highly capable of provoking russia and starting a war because of Nuclear possessions in his power and his billionaire playboy attitude of ''showing-off''
what i know is that Trump is a bad choice..
America is not America only...they are crucial to Earh.
you are judging Trump by what he says and what you read. I think only those who have done businesses with him can tell you the kind of person he is really. you'd be surprised many of his businesses associate are his supporters not just because of the business relationship. there are people with EGO, he is one and that does not mean he will make a bad leader.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by gaelllic: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
plaetton:

problems ... with evangelicals and (is?) their sheer dishonesty and I am sorry to say , stuupidity.

I tend to agree. Evangelicals are the reason America has become the State of Israel's proxy.

plaetton:

Without dates and links, everything above is just innuendos.

This is an almost perfectly illiterate remark.

plaetton:

And I warned you about insulting us here with innuendos.

Have you ever 'warned' anyone outside a web forum? I'm genuinely curious.

plaetton:

You're a liar. From womb.

And I must tell you sincerely that your fixation upon this woman is very disturbing.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by GooseBaba: 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
majekdom2:
I challenged your IQ because you shift away from the argument. This is not a case of apples but rights has you said. My point on age is. why is there an age limit? because of social responsibility and many are advised to drink responsibly. is alcohol not a drug? If coke is dangerous to my consumption, how is it your call ...according to you? Morality is a code of conduct that is put forward by a society, group, or individual and that it be accepted as a guide to behavior by the members of the society.. so tell me again that compromise is the basis of law. compromise comes to play when a particular sect feels the law is way too much to abide with thus the reason for the bending. I don't need to read any poo when one is charged to court for possesing leaves? it is said to have broken the law. Abortion is murder!

Ridiculous upon ridiculous....

A woman's right is not your rights. Tell me how you can apply abortion laws to your anatomy as a man. This particular law does not apply to you. How can you then run your mouth that a particular sect feels the law is way too much to abide with thus the reason for bending"... My guy when last you get belle?

If a woman is raped and she wants to terminate the pregnancy. Wetin consign societal acceptance inside.

It's expected that you would not read. Because your argument is all based on emotional support nothing factual. Tomorrow you will still come out and correlate morals with green leaves. Smh
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
gaelllic:

And I must tell you sincerely that your fixation upon this woman is very disturbing.

Fixation ?
Elections are about a choice, in this particular case, one choice over another.
At least the far majority of Americans are choosing this woman, as you called her, as a much better choice for US president than a mentally unstable Trump, who has the temperament of primary school yard bully.

Gosh, even Texas has become a toss up State. That tells you much about whom even lifelong Republicans think is better choice.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
GooseBaba:

Ridiculous upon ridiculous....

A woman's right is not your rights. Tell me how you can apply abortion laws to your anatomy as a man. This particular law does not apply to you. How can you then run your mouth that a particular sect feels the law is way too much to abide with thus the reason for bending"... My guy when last you get belle?

If a woman is raped and she wants to terminate the pregnancy. Wetin consign societal acceptance inside.

It's expected that you would not read. Because your argument is all based on emotional support nothing factual. Tomorrow you will still come out and correlate morals with green leaves. Smh
again, gain understanding. I am not arguing based on my gender. I never said a woman's right is my right... if a man is heartbroken and wants to ge high on coke wetin concern societal acceptance ? Oga get sense, there are better ways to treat an unwanted child other than abortion. just so you may know there are some ills that can't be stopped but prevented, one of such is rape. Using rape to justify abortion to me should not be accepted. was morality not a reason why green leaves were prohibited?
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by gaelllic: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
gaelllic:

Hillary

President Clinton.

plaetton:

[/quote]

gaelllic:

I must tell you sincerely that your fixation upon this woman is very disturbing.

I mean it. This is one for the record books, even among this crowd.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
gaelllic:

I must tell you sincerely that your fixation upon this woman is very disturbing.

I mean it. This is one for the record books, even among this crowd.

I guess you don't know the difference between FACTS and innuendos.

Present us with Hilary Clinton's crimes, bearing in mind the definition of crime.

While you are at it, look up the dictionary meaning of innuendo.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by gaelllic: 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
GooseBaba:

Actually his argument is more than valid.

GooseBaba:

a woman rights to choose with what is best for her, her body, her life.

To all abortionists.

Tattoing, piercing, casual intercourse, drinking, skydiving etc. all constitute 'doing what she wants with her own body'.

Terminating a child's life constitutes 'doing what you want with a child's body'.

GooseBaba:

Christains in America can no longer force their "truth" down the throat of others.

No. But atheists, pagans and every breed of pervert can force theirs down yours. To your delight, I'm sure.

GooseBaba:

No one is shouting to legalise abortion in Nigeria..

Somehow I doubt its illegal status will have stopped the likes of you. Guilty conscience gnawing, perhaps?
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by GooseBaba: 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
majekdom2:
again, gain understanding. I am not arguing based on my gender. I never said a woman's right is my right... if a man is heartbroken and wants to ge high on coke wetin concern societal acceptance ? Oga get sense, there are better ways to treat an unwanted child other than abortion. just so you may know there are some ills that can't be stopped but prevented, one of such is rape. Using rape to justify abortion to me should not be accepted. was morality not a reason why green leaves were prohibited?

Okay Mr man... Point of correction "unwanted pregnancy" not child.

A woman does not want the a growing seed in her body that was deposited by a rapists or a lover she does not see a future with... Oya tell me what are your better ways?

No! The war on drugs had nothing to do with morals. It had everything to do with oppressive political polices. Again, go read up on Nixon, Reagan and Clinton drugs policies and see whose lives were destroyed by it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? / 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed / Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.