Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. (37786 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2016
Seun:
For God's sake tongue it's just an expression. Jesus! tongue
now you are trying to be smart. In my knowledge devil is a noun not a verb. If you are trying to make it an adjective, it then means you believe in the reality of that word.

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by raphieMontella: 10:39am On Oct 18, 2016
majekdom2:
Dreams .......
warris dis one saying?? Abeg shift!
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by FBLJ(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2016
How is Clinton better? Clinton is an enemy of christianity

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by DanielPop(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2016
Brain bro. You got BRAIN! grin
powerblaze:
I see so many people brainwashed with CNN. its so unfortunate how corrupt the media can be. And even worse hope ignoramuses swallow everything they see on TV. If you have eyes and brain, you will ask why Trump has thousands at his rally, and Hillary can't fill a coffee shop without inviting a celebrity.

Americans are enlightened and have wisened up to the dishonest media. Wikileaks published tons of fraudulent practices by the Clintons, but the media completely ignores it. Imagine CNN saying those emails exposed by wikileaks cannot be confirmed to be true.. Why are they journalists? Such idiots. Yet some rubbish from 11 years ago in a locker room is what they determine to be more important.

Well, they can rig all they want, Trump is winning this election. For the first time they have seen someone that has Americans at heart. And they dont want that.
They are threatened that the people stand by Trump, cos Trump speaks for the people. It's why everything they throw at him continues to backfire.

I'll stop here.. Do your research and stop sucking on Mainstream media's cockk

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 18, 2016
Honestly, if America can vote in trump, it would ve great.At least,they will stick out their nose off other people's business. Stupid American opportunist. War is disastrous. Hypocrisy is even a greater disaster. And that's what the democrats stands for. America should stay off other peoples bsiness. Especially Africa and Middle east. Haba....awon oloriburuku somebody.

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2016
happney65:

I don't do abortions..I don't have unprotected sex,However what is the wahala of you people with Abortion sef.Hunnnnn.What concerns the govt with if I don't want a baby anymore..Is it their baby?It's just like the govt telling me what to eat and what not to eat..or telling me the type of sex style I should do..I mean this is ur right and has nothing to do with the govt..QED.
the baby is living and that is why it can't be legal.... its just like saying you can kill your already born kids. the fact that the baby is yet to be born does not make it a non living.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by oyetpel(m): 10:47am On Oct 18, 2016
keyzid:
Honestly, if America can vote in trump, it would ve great.At least,they will stick out their nose off other people's business. Stupid American opportunist. War is disastrous. Hypocrisy is even a greater disaster. And that's what the democrats stands for. America should stay off other peoples bsiness. Especially Africa and Middle east. Haba....awon oloriburuku somebody.
Exactly my thoughts, vote Trump and stay out of other countries welfare. Australia is a good examples, the paradise country. Make America great again.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2016
Annalise:

gbam. This conflict of interest cannot be rationalised at all. This guy has openly made fun of a disabled person, bragged about sexual aggression and has baby mamas everywhere. Right wing Evangelicals are crazy I swear. Like literally crazy. Ben Carson, Ann Coulter, all of them.
Hyprocrisy, which is a common attribute of Africans is all I see in your post. which do u prefer someone spits on your face or someone who gossip and arrange your murder behind you? don't be deceived that Hilary is not a racist. every guy brags about his sexual prowess. Bill Clinton once said penetration is no sex and it was upheld as no assault .everyone has got weakness thats what you and your likes should understand, how these weaknesses can be strengths should be the focus. What do you think an average American think of you as a NIgerian? do not be decieved!

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2016
Orikinla:

You don't know Donald Trump.
I know him personally as an equal opportunity employer.
Contrary to the lies of yellow journalism, Trump loves Black's, Jews, Asians and Arabs. And he also fears Almighty God JEHOVAH.

The person you should fear is Hillary Clinton.

exactly...... if he hates blacks the way its being portrayed , I am not sure there would have been any black in his show.

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 18, 2016
slyfoxxjoe:
Because they are voting for a PRESIDENT and not a pastor. You think USA is like Nigeria where people only vote along religious lines? There are other more pressing issues bro..

tell them Bro, tell them.
I remember when Obama became president in 2008, there were jubilation and street dances in Kenya and all over Africa, as if a solution has come. but 8yrs down the line, shiits re d same, if not worse.

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by mykelmeezy: 10:51am On Oct 18, 2016
plaetton:
Donald Trump is a racist, bigoted, narcissistic, misogynistic, bombastic brute.
There are absolutely no disputes about the above statement.

He hates Moslems, he hates Latinos, he hates Blacks, he despises and disparages Africans, he mocks and disparages women.

[s]He appears to be playing by the book, the good book, the Bible.[/s]

egbon op

he hate Muslims can you blame him for that...have the muslims not been responsible for a major percent of all world problems more so America...if you followed the election since day 1 you wont be silly n shallow minded enough to say he hates Muslims.....he is specific about the jihadist Muslims..those who have been programmed to kill before asking where the 72 virgins r coming from..ill say he has been vindicated in the latest series of bombing in Paris Germany n the killing in the us lately by jihadist Muslims

as for Africa..did he lie?? don't our politicians carry our money n go n use it for themselves n family in the US of A??

what did he say about Nigerians in specific that was a lie...don't digress answer this question lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Latinos Latinos Latinos...its no secret that majority of the cults or drug baron n syndicates are Latinos.....when he says Latinos r stealing their job...it may be somewhat bigotry coz the real Americans don't want to do the petty jobs but want the results...hence the Mexicans n all sneak borders n come do the petty jobs while avoiding tax and all
Ive lived in the us....so ik what m saying..

he might seem racist or anything or but ill agree with u on one thing
he sure says the right things in the wrong ways
if u sit down n reason you'll agree with mr trump

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by 989900D: 10:51am On Oct 18, 2016
peterphd:

[s]No, The Donald actually exudes common sense. He's man enough to admit that America has a problem with immigrant Latinos, Muslims and the likes. As for your misogyny accusations, he is what every woman (feminists included) want. He's rich, he's tall, he's got it all (no pun intended). If having the balls to call out American leaders for the chicken shiits they are is negative, then negative is a description he'll gladly accept. You left leaning commenters and feminists in male bodies should try other things. The labels racist, sexist and all the other 'ist' and 'ism' ending words don't work anymore[/s].

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by peterphd(m): 10:51am On Oct 18, 2016
happney65:

I don't do abortions..I don't have unprotected sex,However what is the wahala of you people with Abortion sef.Hunnnnn.[b]What concerns the govt with if I don't want a baby anymore..Is it their baby?[/b]It's just like the govt telling me what to eat and what not to eat..or telling me the type of sex style I should do..I mean this is ur right and has nothing to do with the govt..QED.

Don't ask for tax payers money while at it.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 18, 2016
Thermodynamics:

You are the biggest fool I have ever seen, how dare you support Donald Trump, you think he care about you, or any black man for that matter. He hates immigrants he hates Africans he hates you. I just don't understand why anyone will support Donald Trump.
wake upp... Hilary does not love you either. Africans .... wake up mehn !

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by soludo93(m): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2016
plaetton:

Today, Donald Trump is symbol, a champion of American and African evangelical Christians.

I have asked my evangelical friends to point out what is remotely Christian about Donald Trump, and by Christian I mean the gospel of Jesus.

He hates Moslems, he hates Latinos, he hates Blacks, he despises and disparages Africans, he mocks and disparages women.

He appears to be playing by the book, the good book, the Bible.

You need Help. Looking at your self contradictory innuendo, one cannot but feels for how pathetic your situation is.

It's always difficult to get a help when one is full of ignorant self. You opened a tread, probably in your grandmother's basement to insult a man that became a billionaire before your age, and whose worth is bigger than what your family would muster till the end of time.

For the sake of readers that may fall victim of your psychopathic posturing, let me make some issues clear.

1. Trump is a protestant - a communicant in Presbyterian Church.
2. The highest paid exec in Trump Organization is a woman - black woman (Lynne Patton)
3. The most successful Blacks in America are stumping for Trump despite race baiter from imbeciles like your arrogant self.
e.g Ben Carson
4. Trump has more volunteers from Latinos, Hispanics, Negros than you can ever see in your miserable life. (Read from Anti-Trump liberal media and stretch your fingers to burn in hellfire http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/ny-times-visited-trumps-campaign-office-found-something-shocking/ )
Stop using this platform to bare your ignorance.

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Lilimax(f): 10:55am On Oct 18, 2016
majekdom2:
An atheist calling someone "devil". I thought you don't believe that the devil exists.
Seun is not an Atheist tongue

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by AZeD1(m): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:

Sir, the Trump you know for who he is, is far better than the Hilary you think you know.
I actually disagree. Hillary is not a saint but Trump is worse.

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by DanielPop(m): 10:58am On Oct 18, 2016
[b]Can you kindly elaborate on these problems that America has with immigrant Latinos and Muslims ?
Please? And America has problems with blacks too, right ?
[/b][i][/i]

SIMPLE:

1. If you enter the USA with a B1/B2 visa, you leave afterwards as expressly stamped in your passport by the Entry Officer. Most blacks and Latinos overstay their visa. Trump want them out. Just like we in Nigeria want all illegals to leave. What is wrong with that? Or don't you want the violent herdsmen from Niger to leave Nigeria??

2. Latinos enter through the border illegally and take jobs meant for Americans. Americans have instituted the minimum wage to protect their workers but illegals take jobs lower than minimum wage there by shutting out legitimate workers and increasing unemployment. Donald Trump wants the illegals out. Just like we want illegals out of Nigeria. Most of the drug cartels in America are run by Latinos....drugs, violence, prostitution and child traficking go hand in hand. Donald want to crackdown on crimes and BUILD THAT BEAUTIFUL WALL like Israel did! grin

3. Not all Muslims are terrorists but nearly 99% of violent terrorist acts carried out nowadays are by people who proclaim the muslim faith. No one can argue with this...except perhaps the percentage...but that's beside the point. The point is that Donald wants tighter vetting for all migrations from Countries where such violent islamists emanate from. Syria, Iraq etc are cases in point. Now tell me, which leader will not want to protect his people? Oh ok, i know one............Buhari and the Cattle herdsmen. It is easier for JTF to shoot unarmed Idu Joseph, 3SC player than hunt down the dreaded fulani herdsmen. u wan argue am? angry

4. Women. Donald has nothing against women. Yes he is rich, tall, brash and egoistic......but he has proven time and again to be an astute businessman and women love men with such qualities. I lie? So they throw themselves at him and when no one is looking, he grabs a p...y. Who neva do am? Oya talk and may Amadioha strike you if you lie! grin

5. Any sane person would ask why the CNN and other MSM only throw garbage at Trump while "Sainting" Hillary Clinton. I am sane, i have asked and i know why. Ask yourself, never has killing of blacks been so pronounced than under a black President. Never has American blacks seen so much poverty and neglect than under a black man. What did Africa gain from a Black president apart from trying to force "GAY LIFE" down our throat? Yet some want the democrats to continue their Obama policies through Clinton? Mbanu nau! angry

NOTE: Both Clinton and Trump are seriously flawed candidates but one is much more better than the other and that is Trump! Americans want change and they are ready to support the devil to end the devastating hold of Washington elites personified by Hillary Clinton once and for all. THEY WANT TRUMP! wink

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by 989900D: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2016
I can't for the life of me understand why a non-KKK homo sapien born of a woman will ever support Drumpf.

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Audray(f): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2016
peterphd:

Who your brains epp? You've got brains and you haven't won a Nobel prize or achieved something good?
What was that Mowgli ? undecided .
Oh sorry. I don't speak Neanderthal.

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 18, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:

tell them Bro, tell them.
I remember when Obama became president in 2008, there were jubilation and street dances in Kenya and all over Africa, as if a solution has come. but 8yrs down the line, shiits re d same, if not worse.
shit is worst ![b][/b]

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2016
mykelmeezy:

egbon op

he hate Muslims can you blame him for that...have the muslims not been responsible for a major percent of all world problems more so America...if you followed the election since day 1 you wont be silly n shallow minded enough to say he hates Muslims.....he is specific about the jihadist Muslims..those who have been programmed to kill before asking where the 72 virgins r coming from..ill say he has been vindicated in the latest series of bombing in Paris Germany n the killing in the us lately by jihadist Muslims

as for Africa..did he lie?? don't our politicians carry our money n go n use it for themselves n family in the US of A??

what did he say about Nigerians in specific that was a lie...don't digress answer this question lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Latinos Latinos Latinos...its no secret that majority of the cults or drug baron n syndicates are Latinos.....when he says Latinos r stealing their job...it may be somewhat bigotry coz the real Americans don't want to do the petty jobs but want the results...hence the Mexicans n all sneak borders n come do the petty jobs while avoiding tax and all
Ive lived in the us....so ik what m saying..

he might seem racist or anything or but ill agree with u on one thing
he sure says the right things in the wrong ways
if u sit down n reason you'll agree with mr trump

The truth is there is no right way to say the truth because the human nature has been programmed to get offended when they hear and feel the truth. Its only normal for some people to see him a bad person because of their motives.

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2016
AZeD1:

I actually disagree. Hillary is not a saint but Trump is worse.

do some research Bro, stop watching only CNN.

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by nickvanilla(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2016
powerblaze:
I see so many people brainwashed with CNN. its so unfortunate how corrupt the media can be. And even worse hope ignoramuses swallow everything they see on TV. If you have eyes and brain, you will ask why Trump has thousands at his rally, and Hillary can't fill a coffee shop without inviting a celebrity.

Americans are enlightened and have wisened up to the dishonest media. Wikileaks published tons of fraudulent practices by the Clintons, but the media completely ignores it. Imagine CNN saying those emails exposed by wikileaks cannot be confirmed to be true.. Why are they journalists? Such idiots. Yet some rubbish from 11 years ago in a locker room is what they determine to be more important.

Well, they can rig all they want, Trump is winning this election. For the first time they have seen someone that has Americans at heart. And they dont want that.
They are threatened that the people stand by Trump, cos Trump speaks for the people. It's why everything they throw at him continues to backfire.

I'll stop here.. Do your research and stop sucking on Mainstream media's cockk

Ur level of intelligence is one of a kind really.
Each day i watch cnn as a disinterested observer i cannot but notice the bias and prejudice against trump as if he could be so bad a presidential candidate. Majority of their presenters and political analysts/commentators do little to hide their bias against him as if they have something personal to gain from supporting clinton. They are very quick to glorify clinton and cover up her inadequacies. It's so shameful. They also had this very baseless argument that he should not be given control over the country's nukes, that me may start world war 3 and so on. Now i ask, who would prefer world peace more than a man who has properties worth millions scattered over the world. The funny thing is that donald trump has nothing to lose if he doesn't become president, he still gets to keep his wealth rather the american people have so much to lose if they don't get it right. How does a locker room gist that donald said 11 years ago address the prevalent issues of border control, radical islamism, law and order and a surging national debt profile?

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by NairaMaster1(m): 11:17am On Oct 18, 2016
OP please go to US and tell them your version of Trump. This is Nigeria where we are struggling to cope with our headache. You are even free to vote Angel Lucifer. Campaigns on NL won't help your candidate because we're illegible to vote the US presidential candidates
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by zzzzy: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2016
nickvanilla:

Ur level of intelligence is one of a kind really.
Each day i watch cnn as a disinterested observer i cannot but notice the bias and prejudice against trump as if he could be so bad a presidential candidate. Majority of their presenters and political analysts/commentators do little to hide their bias against him as if they have something personal to gain from supporting clinton. They are very quick to glorify clinton and cover up her inadequacies. It's so shameful. They also had this very baseless argument that he should not be given control over the country's nukes, that me may start world war 3 and so on. Now i ask, who would prefer world peace more than a man who has properties worth millions scattered over the world. The funny thing is that donald trump has nothing to lose if he doesn't become president, he still gets to keep his wealth rather the american people have so much to lose if they don't get it right. How does a locker room gist that donald said 11 years ago address the prevalent issues of border control, radical islamism, law and order and a surging national debt profile?
So true, i watched the 1st and 2nd debate, CNN is the most biased news station you'll ever see. Even their post debate analysis panel consisted of only 1 trump supporter out of about 7 people. CNN are trying their best to cover all of what Hillary did wrong and capitalize on what trump said wrong. Thank God the 3rd debate would be anchored by a Fox news presenter.
Btw op why bring Christianity here, you'd have also asked why a Muslim would support trump

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Minemrys: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2016
ycat:
You won't know talking points if it hits you in the face. You can't stand Hillary, yeah right! Should we then elect you as the president? We are talking of the far less of two evils here, you are talking nonsense! It's either you are for Hillary or you are not.

If you think R's stood for what I wrote just stay off my mention cos I have no medicine nor patience for your stupidity. This is exactly what the problem is, I'm sure you don't know the difference between night and daytime, and that's what you just said in comparison to reality.

You are wrong again, blacks have always voted for democrats from time immemorial, it was part of plantation souvenirs, some of them are just coming out of the mind control hypnosis and joining the republicans.

You can say whatever junk you want about law and other, if it would save my cousins from receiving bullets in the heads for just walking down their street, I'm all for it. Something just has to give. You should just say that you are a low life bumkiin afraid of police.

How I wish you had been aborted, really, minds like you are a waste of space. And just how you criminals hate police is the same way sane minds hate your perverted view on traditional order of things like sanctity of live. You gays should never be allowed to adopt children cos if everyone chose to be gay, there won't be children available for them to adopt. You are selfish for reaping where you didn't sew, and a conservative govt will change all of these.

you remind me of a guy called Trump.

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by jmoore(m): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2016
How many of you that have commented have US voter's card? undecided

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by zzzzy: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2016
jmoore:
How many of you that have commented have US voter's card? undecided

and this one is what? Like?
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by AZeD1(m): 11:25am On Oct 18, 2016
DanielPop:
[b]Can you kindly elaborate on these problems that America has with immigrant Latinos and Muslims ?
Please? And America has problems with blacks too, right ?
[/b][i][/i]

SIMPLE:

3. Not all Muslims are terrorists but nearly 99% of violent terrorist acts carried out nowadays are by people who proclaim the muslim faith. No one can argue with this...except perhaps the percentage...but that's beside the point. The point is that Donald wants tighter vetting for all migrations from Countries where such violent islamists emanate from. Syria, Iraq etc are cases in point. Now tell me, which leader will not want to protect his people? Oh ok, i know one............Buhari and the Cattle herdsmen. It is easier for JTF to shoot unarmed Idu Joseph, 3SC player than hunt down the dreaded fulani herdsmen. u wan argue am? angry

4. Women. Donald has nothing against women. Yes he is rich, tall, brash and egoistic......but he has proven time and again to be an astute businessman and women love men with such qualities. I lie? So they throw themselves at him and when no one is looking, he grabs a p...y. Who neva do am? Oya talk and may Amadioha strike you if you lie! grin

1) In the USA, more killings have been done by white males with guns than Muslim terrorists, so that nullifies the "Trump wants to make America safe" line.
2) A guy who has filled for bankruptcy 6 times cannot be called astute.

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Tocheagle(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2016
I STAND WITH DONALD TRUMP, NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Originalsly: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2016
Just a comment on immigrants. A million reasons to keep out immigrants... no problem... but shouldn't it be for all immigrants? It is against the American constitution to discriminate based on race or religion. ... isn't that exactly what Trump and the conservatives are doing? Everything one hears about immigrants... clamping down on them... it is like always Mexicans/Latinos..... never Italians. .. never those from Eastern Europe...are Whites not immigrants too?.. that's racist. Trump already targeting Muslims... they must be treated differently.... that's against the constitution. How can one claim to be a patriot... but does not respect the constitution of his country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia / Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) / Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103