Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. (37778 Views)

Donald Trump And Vladimir Putin Meet In Finland (Photos) / History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit / Trump And Clinton's Supporters Fight Outside White House Over Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by GooseBaba: 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
gaelllic:

Actually his argument is more than valid.

To all abortionists.

Tattoing, piercing, casual intercourse, drinking, skydiving etc. all constitute 'doing what she wants with her own body'.

Terminating a child's life constitutes 'doing what you want with a child's body'.

No. But atheists, pagans and every breed of pervert can force theirs down yours. To your delight, I'm sure.

Somehow I doubt its illegal status will have stopped the likes of you. Guilty conscience gnawing, perhaps?

I will take you serious when you literally get pregnant..
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by gaelllic: 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
GooseBaba:

I will take you serious when you literally get pregnant..

Ha. A coward's response.

I'll take you serious when you stand to lose your own life the next time an abortion takes place.

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by GooseBaba: 12:04am On Oct 19, 2016
gaelllic:

Ha. A coward's response.

I'll take you serious when you stand to lose your own life the next time an abortion takes place.

Hahahahahaha........ What a slowpoke.. Smh

Guy shift.... You dey smell... cheesy
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by raphieMontella: 12:05am On Oct 19, 2016
majekdom2:
you mentioned me from an argument where the guy asked if it was my womb? this shows you lack attention to detail.
No sorry..its you..
This was the initial place where you mentioned me
raphieMontella:

thank you..
So long is not a gay-rape...thats their bs...
Each man to his own life...so long as you're not affecting another human's survival.
majekdom2:
does sniffing coke affect your survival.... why is it not legal?
so stay on track..

whether alcohol is a drug or not is not the debate.... we got used to it, can we not get used to other drugs??
its a doubt,,because of its high rate of addiction..

I was not asking for a list of countries where alcohol is legal . is alcohol legal in the US or not, why has other drugs not been made legal?
1)because laws are determined by the society in question!--at a certain stage of their evolution..
In the site i gave you..alcohol was once prohibited in the US..but not now..
2)the addiction inline with the hard drugs is high and tilts the mental stability of its ''takers''
3)when people are ''unstable''..it is very dangerous..

America should start the process of making coke legal, folks like you will support and say yes, Its people'S right ..... That was the part of my point. is this Input of mental manipulative substance forced..... just as drinking, smoking is one's will same is the use of hard drugs.
I am really indifferent about certain things...
Even with it being illegal..it is still taken in abundance..
Those who want to ''forward the nation'' will ''forward it''

You do not need to pity black Americans, Pity yourself that has failed to understand these laws are a reason we are here today and need not to be bent to satisfy one's desire.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by drnoel: 12:30am On Oct 19, 2016
peterphd:

Up your dickhole

^^^^Homo! Gay alert.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by gaelllic: 12:37am On Oct 19, 2016
GooseBaba:

Guy shift.... You dey smell... cheesy

Talk your gutter talk all night long. Facts remain.

You'd forsake your own blood, your own child,

to flee responsibility, to be seen as 'modern', for 'convenience', to please some girl.

You're a coward, and a cheap man.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by GooseBaba: 12:56am On Oct 19, 2016
gaelllic:

Talk your gutter talk all night long. Facts remain.

You'd forsake your own blood, your own child,

to flee responsibility, to be seen as 'modern', for 'convenience', to please some girl.

You're a coward, and a cheap man.

Is that a poem? Or you're just mentally-ill?

If not

Kindly present facts to support your deluded innuendos.. undecided

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by akeem4success03(m): 1:58am On Oct 19, 2016
Joshthefirst:
^^^^^

And you remain confused. Pointing at circumstances and trivialities to buffer your rejection and denial of what the truth and Christianity is.

Continue to bask in your euphoria sir. When you are ready to be real and genuine we're waiting for you.

Watch CNN and blame all the bad stuff on your enemies, the religious folk. Childish, but well done.
Joshthefirst:
^^^^^

And you remain confused. Pointing at circumstances and trivialities to buffer your rejection and denial of what the truth and Christianity is.

Continue to bask in your euphoria sir. When you are ready to be real and genuine we're waiting for you.

Watch CNN and blame all the bad stuff on your enemies, the religious folk. Childish, but well done.
Joshthefirst:
^^^^^

Are you insinuating Trump's actions and inactions,stem from Christianity
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 2:28am On Oct 19, 2016
DanielPop:
Donald Trump is a poster boy of for all the negative and destructive attributes of the human psyche.

Good. Exactly what the MSM wants you to believe. Brainwashed!

Meanwhile, here they are, MOGs praying for Donald. Ask yourself why the MOG's are not deceived! cool cool

Lol.

What's the difference between a Ponzi scheme con businessman like Donald Trump and evangelical snake oil salesmen like evangelical MOGs ?

The answer is quite simple.

Conmen and hypocrites of the same racket decieve together.

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by DanielPop(m): 2:36am On Oct 19, 2016
Your mind is playing tricks on you. grin
plaetton:

Lol.

What's the difference between a Ponzi scheme con businessman like Donald Trump and evangelical snake oil salesmen like evangelical MOGs ?

The answer is quite simple.

Conmen and hypocrites of the same racket decieve together.

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 19, 2016
GooseBaba:

Really Bros, I said not ENOUGH EVIDENCE... Abi you think FBI did not see your evidence.

When he was winning his primary election. How come he wasn't shouting rigged...? Abeggii, we know he is simply using this noise to rally up his base...

Well, I got news for you. Even the FBI has been rigged http://nypost.com/2016/10/06/fbi-agents-are-ready-to-revolt-over-the-cozy-clinton-probe/
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/james-comey-fbi-accountability-214234
In case you thought the FBI didn't see the evidence.
[size=24pt]
The whole system has been rigged[/size]
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 19, 2016
CFCman:

Hillary will win on Nov 8 by no less than 7% points. The release of the Access Hollywood tape marked the end of his campaign.

As of today, he is leading in only ONE swing state - Ohio. He is polling at 17% among Latinos and is 20% behind Clinton amongst women.

Truth is, reality cannot be changed, no matter how hard u try.

When trump organises an event we see the whole place overflowing with people. But when it's Hillary, they cordon off the empty spaces. Yet every time you hear "Hillary leading on this and that poll". My guess is that she has more electronic supporters than human, but it's humans who will be voting. But even on the electronic stage trump is still kicking her ass. Just check your Facebook. Trump over 6million likes, Hillary over 2 million likes, and her page seems to be equally liked by neverHillaristas and i'mWithHers.

The poll numbers are just being cooked up in preparation for rigging, so that nobody would say it was impossible for Hillary to have won. An incredible number of people believe it could be stolen, but it's all polls. But if you believe so much in polls, here's your link [url]
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/poll-41-percent-of-voters-say-the-election-could-be-stolen-from-trump-229871[/url]

The wikileaks emails just show Hillary has a name for everyone who is not her. Retards, super predators, needy Latinos, deplorables, doofus(for poor Bernie), basement dwellers, irredeemables, bigots, racists, xenophobes, bucket of losers, paranoid internet dwellers. I've lost count.

Just give it time, I'm sure she has a name for Bill, as well as her dearest Nigerian warriors.....yes, even you. Same way you supported Obama and all he could give you was the gay agenda.

Personally what I hate about Hillary is her lies. I didn't just read about it. I watched it. On video. She sat there facing Jim Jordan and added more lies. It runs in the family. Her husband was disbarred for lying under oath....which Hillary has done countless times now.

See how the Bible condemns Hillary

"These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
:A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, :An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren". Proverbs 6.16-19
It indicts her on all 7 counts.

You cannot dismiss this as biblical fairy tale because there's nothing too religious about this one. It's common sense stuff.

But here is your take home note. The same force that ushered in Buhari is the same force that will usher in trump.
Everyone, I mean even yourself, are tired of career politicians.

Come back here November 9th.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 19, 2016
plaetton:

Not surprised at the disjointed babbles that accompany the support of Trump.
Plebeians, yes , the unthinking masses are always dissatisfied with the political establishment. Part of the reason is that during elections, like we today, plebeians, as unthinking as they are, throw out common sense and vote with their emotions.
Emotions are the last things you need where when choosing a leader.

Now, demagogues like Trump know this, and they whip up and milk every negative emotion they can out of mindless plebeians to offer them the illusion of CHANGE for the better.
Does Nigeria 2015 ring a bell?

Just like Buhari, the plebeians are not asking nor bothering about the lack of concrete vision and Blueprint for change. They are seduced by the carefully molded words, soundbytes and platitudes.

Of course. The hallmark of a Hillary supporter. Call names....bring up esoteric terms far above the reach of ordinary folks....who would have thought that she is this contagious...

I don't know trump. But I sure know Hillary and she is the greatest liar I've ever seen running for president.
She's bought and paid for.

What was she and her husband telling bankers that they had to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to hear?
What sort of motivational talk is that? Cos right now I'm a needing some of it for buhari
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by peterphd(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2016
plaetton:

This is the problems with evangelical Christians and their sheer dishonesty and I am sorry to say , stuupidity.

Without dates and links, everything above is just innuendos. And I warned you about insulting us here with innuendos.
You still haven't shown even one crime attributed to Hilary Clinton.

Hahaha plaetton is getting schooled but I'm sure he doesn't like the volume of the textbook.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by gaelllic: 11:25am On Oct 19, 2016
FelixCulpa:

Come back here November 9th.

You may be only half-awake to the game.

Who wins come November is already known right now, by the the very anchors/pundits/experts you see on TV.

FelixCulpa:

The same force that ushered in Buhari is the same force that will usher in trump.

What force do you think this is?

What force do you think makes an archaic, Islamic, ex-military, dictator the sudden darling of the West?

Think hard.

FelixCulpa:

She's bought and paid for.

It's troubling that so many so-called adults don't know that anyone with a 'real chance' at the White House

will have been bought and sold long before during their career. Long before.

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
gaelllic:

Who wins come November is already known right now, by the the very anchors/pundits/experts you see on TV.

Expert ko expert ni.
So you man the system has been rigged....same point I've been making. Thanks for the confirmation.

But wait, these pundits can't even know if they will wake up tomorrow, yet they know who will win the election. Human stupidity knows no bounds.

So what happened to the Brexit experts or those who were expecting Jonathan to declare victory and cause war in Nigeria
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
mattobas:
You'are an embodiment of what's wrong with the world today. As a black you're sure to love the idea of slavery for yourself. .... What sort of human, not just human but black will spur on a man who is proven to despise his race and he believes in? FREAK!!

Somebody owned black slaves and called Satan a black dude....yet millions of our black guys call him God's messenger today.

Trump hasn't done a millionth of what that guy did.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by GooseBaba: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
FelixCulpa:

Well, I got news for you. Even the FBI has been rigged http://nypost.com/2016/10/06/fbi-agents-are-ready-to-revolt-over-the-cozy-clinton-probe/
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/james-comey-fbi-accountability-214234
In case you thought the FBI didn't see the evidence.
[size=24pt]
The whole system has been rigged[/size]

Go and sit down somewhere...... Your brain is rigged
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
GooseBaba:

Go and sit down somewhere...... Your brain is rigged

Hahahaha. Typical I'mWithHers....always calling names. cheesy

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by GooseBaba: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2016
FelixCulpa:

Hahahaha. Typical I'mWithHers....always calling names. cheesy

Smh.... I stated your condition. Your brain is rigged.

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
GooseBaba:

Jackpot!!!
Ding! Ding! Ding!

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
GooseBaba:

Of course you'll double down. Typical liberal mindset. Incapable of wrongdoing.

Kontunu
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by gaelllic: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
FelixCulpa:

Expert ko expert ni.
So you man the system has been rigged....same point I've been making. Thanks for the confirmation.

You know what exit polls are?

'Experts' claim to be able to predict Election Day results by interviewing people who exit the polling booths.

Based on these interviews results are 'called' by CNN et al long before actual votes are counted.

This is done with as little as 1% of the actual vote counted.

CNN declared Obama winner with less than 1% of votes counted, via 'exit polling'.

i.e. CNN actually declared results for,say, a 10 million voter state by 'exit-polling' less than 100 000 people.

This is mathematically impossible. Take it anywhere.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by gaelllic: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
FelixCulpa:

So what happened to the Brexit experts or those who were expecting Jonathan to declare victory and cause war in Nigeria

Do you know that US marines were stationed in Ghana during the elections? Had Jonathan dragged his feet, he would have been made

a second Laurent Gbagbo.

Pro-Bremain analyses blindsided people to the pound's crash. A lot of money was made that way, and has been for a while.

However, Britain is going nowhere. One World Government is fait accompli. Britain will remain, it will be made to happen.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by gaelllic: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
FelixCulpa:

Do you know that US marines were stationed in Ghana during the elections? Had Jonathan dragged his feet, he would have been made

a second Laurent Gbagbo.

Pro-Bremain analyses blindsided people to the pound's crash. A lot of money was made that way, and has been for a while.

However, Britain is going nowhere. One World Government is fait accompli. Britain will remain, it will be made to happen.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
gaelllic:

a second Laurent Gbagbo.

Here is the election being rigged http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/19/voter-suppression-media-declare-victory-hillary-clinton-before-election/ in case you needed more proof that the media and clinton is bought and paid for.

One World government.....Lukatew.....so you actually believe one person could rule the earth apart from Jesus? Continue in your delusion.....
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by gaelllic: 3:45am On Oct 20, 2016
FelixCulpa:

One World government.....Lukatew.....so you actually believe one person could rule the earth apart from Jesus? Continue in your delusion.....

Is it not Christ Himself that teaches so?
You are a strange sort of believer if this is news to you.

And the ten horns which thou sawest, are ten kings, (...)
These have one design: and their strength and power
they shall deliver to the beast.

Apocalypse 17: 12 & 13 (Douay-Rheims)

All earthly authority will enter into the hands of the Evil One.

When 'national sovereignty' is subordinate to 'international best practice' and 'UN resolutions'...
When Governments back right of perversion over right of religion...
When every resistance meets jail, sanctions and war...

Better believe this scripture does not speak of what is to come, but what is.

World politics is already centralized.
World finance is already centralized.
World health is already centralized.

'Global Terrorism' is the pretext for the ongoing centralization of military power.
(US military bases will soon be coming to neighbourhood near you.)

At that point all that is left will be to give it a name.

And then, perhaps, we shall see who lives in delusion.

Come, I will shew thee the condemnation of the great harlot,
who sitteth upon many waters,
With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication;
and they who inhabit the earth, have been
made drunk with the whine of her whoredom

Apocalypse 17: 1-3

When the rulers of the earth are united in the promotion of vice...
When the man in the Vatican welcomes sodomy and fornication...
When even your neighbours casually blaspheme, and ministers of Antichrist peddle their filth even here...

Better believe this scripture does not speak of what is to come, but what is.

For as a snare shall it come upon all
that sit upon the face of the whole earth.

Luke 22: 35

Damnation shall not find us all. So what will?

The rule of Satan upon this earth.

And take heed to yourselves, lest
perhaps your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting and drunkenness,
and the cares of this life,
and that day come upon you suddenly.

Luke 22: 34

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 20, 2016
gaelllic:
Is it not Christ Himself that teaches so? You are a strange sort of believer if this is news to you.

Careful my friend, this is the apocalypse you're delving into. Don't fancy that you have found a mysterious key to its interpretation.

Meanwhile on a related news..

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by kinibigdeal(m): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2016
Keep dreaming
Lucasbalo:
You nailed it. The people here supporting the Racist and misorgynistic piece of crap called Tramp don't know jack about the con artist. Tramp hates Obama because of his color and what do the fools on nairaland think he will think of them in Africa. With Obama's accomplishments in life, the racists of Tramp kind and his allies at the KKK and Aryan Nations won't give the light of the day to the blacks in Africa. Good thing is that most of this guys suffering from Stockholm syndrome will go away on November 9 when Hillary becomes the President elect.
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by kinibigdeal(m): 8:31am On Oct 20, 2016
And that is why the devil Hilary Clinton and Obama must be chased out of white house. I have unveiled series of their plan's to divide Nigerians
gaelllic:

a second Laurent Gbagbo.

Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by benjibabs(m): 2:16am On Oct 23, 2016
plaetton:

No one is an Angel, certainly no politician.
Hilary Clinton is certainly no angel, but , like Obama said. I cannot think anyone in the present political arena more qualified and able to be President of the United States than Hilary Clinton.
It's actually embarrassing to ask me to choose between Clinton and Trump. They are not in the same class by any stretch.

Hilary Clinton is the most investigated and politically persecuted person in the United States, yet , despite all the innuendos, there have zero crime attributed to her in her long career in public service.

If you can do us a favor by publishing the list of Hilary Clinton's crimes.
I hope you know the meaning of crime.

And please, stick to FACTS, because I am allergic to innuendos.

I'm sure you will call all the accusations of the former FBI assistance director also innuendos . . . lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cof09-Baloc
Re: Donald Trump And The Hypocrisy And Shallowness Of Evangelical Christianity. by plaetton: 2:18am On Oct 24, 2016
DanielPop:
Everything you wrote above is exactly my point. He appeals to the deplorables, the finger pointers, the blamers, the paranoid, the haters.

Interesting. So you believe over 50% of Americans are "deplorables, the finger pointers, the blamers, the paraniod, the haters?" My! Your indoctrination is profound.

Trump may win or lose but ask yourself, why is america filled with such a large population of "deplorables, the finger pointers, the paranoid, the haters" Could it be due to years of failed aspirations occasioned by the lack luster democratic rule anchored by Obama/Hillary? It has been democrats since 2008 or you wan argue? grin

America , undoubtedly, has a large population of deplorables because there are still a Large population of people who are nostalgic of the good ol days of slavery and racial discrimination.

Interestingly, there is a great correlation between support Trump and those with just high school education or less, as well as rural rural dwellers and those less travelled and less exposed.

That says a lot, don't you think ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? / 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed / Video Of Kherson Residents Celebrating Following Liberation From Russia

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82