Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Pls Help! I Don't Want That Stupid Links At The Bottom Of My Profile - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! I Don't Want That Stupid Links At The Bottom Of My Profile (843 Views)

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Guys!things You Should And Shoudnt Do If You Want That Girl / Ladies Pleaseeeeeeee: Men Are Not Dog. Stop That Stupid Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! I Don't Want That Stupid Links At The Bottom Of My Profile by PAININASS: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2009
i don't want people to read my last post or all my old post,pls can someone help me to remove the links off my profile ?
Re: Pls Help! I Don't Want That Stupid Links At The Bottom Of My Profile by Shola2009(m): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2009
why
Re: Pls Help! I Don't Want That Stupid Links At The Bottom Of My Profile by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2009
I think its impossible but come here what you hiding? grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help! I Don't Want That Stupid Links At The Bottom Of My Profile by DrLorenz1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2009
C'est ne possible mon ami. grin
Re: Pls Help! I Don't Want That Stupid Links At The Bottom Of My Profile by PAININASS: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I think its impossible but come here what you hiding? grin grin grin grin
Hmmm,that links can ruin my life,is either i remove it or leave the site,the links always caused arguement!
Re: Pls Help! I Don't Want That Stupid Links At The Bottom Of My Profile by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2009
Aya kpele maybe you should kill off this name and reincarnate grin
Re: Pls Help! I Don't Want That Stupid Links At The Bottom Of My Profile by tithe(m): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2009
U ar A Pain In The Ass!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pls Help! I Don't Want That Stupid Links At The Bottom Of My Profile by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2009
tithe:

U ar A Pain In The Ass!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said.
Re: Pls Help! I Don't Want That Stupid Links At The Bottom Of My Profile by dominique(f): 11:12pm On Oct 22, 2009
PAININASS:

i don't want people to read my last post or all my old post,pls can someone help me to remove the links off my profile ?

then stop posting on the land. . . shouldnt be so hard
Re: Pls Help! I Don't Want That Stupid Links At The Bottom Of My Profile by zuuby(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2009
Hmmm,that links can ruin my life,is either i remove it or leave the site,the links always caused arguement!

like this one u posted on: October 21, 2009, 12:30 PM?

My uncle tought me this when i was 14yrs and it really works,put on a boxer when she's coming and seat beside her,try to make her laugh i mean tell her some funny things while you keep imagine sucking breast,i mean force your di**k to grow harder,try to seat in a position that she will be looking at you i mean let her see your privates is growing harder and make sure you don't wear anything under your boxer i mean no panty,she won't be comfortable seen your di***ck growing and she would be feeling somehow while you continue telling her funny things,maybe her voice would be BREAKING,try to move her hand towards your privates and control her hand to grab your very hard privates,i bet no girl can survive it.
immediatly she feel your di**ck in her hand,it would be like ELECTRIC SOCK,YOU ARE DONE,move her closser,and start kissing,before she looks up,,THE BRIDGE IS OUT
grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help! I Don't Want That Stupid Links At The Bottom Of My Profile by 22medinat(f): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2009
eya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pls Help! I Don't Want That Stupid Links At The Bottom Of My Profile by Kunbee: 6:05am On Oct 24, 2009
How is this related to romance undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pls Help! I Don't Want That Stupid Links At The Bottom Of My Profile by Babasexy(m): 6:49am On Oct 24, 2009
Kunbee:

How is this related to romance undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

me wonder o!

(1) (Reply)

Married Women Live Longer Than Men In Eastern Nigeria / Love Exist Only In Indian Bollywooh Movies (true Or False). / Why Do People Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.