Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Love Exist Only In Indian Bollywooh Movies (true Or False). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Exist Only In Indian Bollywooh Movies (true Or False). (854 Views)

Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Does Love Exist Over The Net? / Does True Love Exist Among Nigerian Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Exist Only In Indian Bollywooh Movies (true Or False). by digitrange(m): 4:42am On Nov 27, 2009
DO YOU SING AND DANCE FOR YOUR LOVED ONCE IN PUBLIC ?
if you watch too much of that movies your dream as you watch will be like Pay As You Go simultaneously.
Re: Love Exist Only In Indian Bollywooh Movies (true Or False). by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2009
U may be right, coz i haven't seen half of the love i see on Indian movies!!!
Re: Love Exist Only In Indian Bollywooh Movies (true Or False). by digitrange(m): 5:49am On Nov 28, 2009
Thank you My dear for taken your time to read and reply my post, its good to share words together rub mind as well. I really appreciate you. ***where is your Picture***
Re: Love Exist Only In Indian Bollywooh Movies (true Or False). by sjeezy8: 5:54am On Nov 28, 2009
whats sup with Nigerians and bollywood
Re: Love Exist Only In Indian Bollywooh Movies (true Or False). by ebinom(f): 6:27am On Nov 28, 2009
digitrange:

DO YOU SING AND DANCE FOR YOUR LOVED ONCE IN PUBLIC ?
if you watch too much of that movies your dream as you watch will be like Pay As You Go simultaneously.

you know,come to think of it i never really thought about it that way but there's alot of truth to what you have said.even in movies in general,love is over exaggerated and in real life most times you don't get it that way.women would ask their men why they don't behave like the men in the movies i.e. be more romantic and such and men would also ask their women who they don't do certain things or look and dress like the women in movies.love is all fantasy in movies but you gotta taste it to know the real thing grin
Re: Love Exist Only In Indian Bollywooh Movies (true Or False). by baryore(f): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2009
Love to me actually exists in only Bollywood because i not found that kind of love anywhere else
Re: Love Exist Only In Indian Bollywooh Movies (true Or False). by iice(f): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2009
It's indian and it's bollywood? LMAO
Re: Love Exist Only In Indian Bollywooh Movies (true Or False). by mamagee3(f): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2009
False, there are no love scenes in Bollywood movies. tongue
Their movies are the purest movies you'll ever find
. tongue
Re: Love Exist Only In Indian Bollywooh Movies (true Or False). by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2009
there are love scenes but no sex scenes, form the few I've watched.

kind of strange, come to think of it, since karma sutra is Indian.
Re: Love Exist Only In Indian Bollywooh Movies (true Or False). by echobee(f): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2009
it is true, they live happily ever after
Re: Love Exist Only In Indian Bollywooh Movies (true Or False). by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2009
LADIES LADIES LADIES
the love that you people see in the movies SOMETIMES DO happen but its all down to the right moment, the right place AND what kind of man YOU have chosen to lay with. dont blame it on the movies if your man is not as caring/loving/understanding as the ones in the movies.

maybe you ladies should look elsewhere when looking for a man and stop dating immature inconsiderate men, better yet, boys.

also its fair to say that if you want your man to go down on his knees at the top of the empire state building while you guys aint got a kobo to your names then chances are it will never happen like in the movies.

last but not least, its called movies for a reason. yes these things happen but its not an everyday occurance. dont try to copy what you see in the movies, make your own life, live your own life and if your man aint as caring as Brad Pitt then it doesnt mean that he is no good

(1) (Reply)

The Audacity Of Love / A Guy Called Me Saying That He Is My Fiancee's Fiance / Pls What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.