Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) (9204 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by iabdulrazaq(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
i know you opened this thread to see some pussssyyy or somethin'..

geeerrrrraaarrrrriiiaaa!!!

say hello to the lady of the year
Don't worry Buhari will join u soon
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by LieDetector(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

thanks hun.. but that ymain gurl you were trying to defend.. she's got no moral standard.. shame to womanhood.. *spits* go and check her posts

male alert!
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by tempest01(m): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Who is this guy?
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
LieDetector:
male alert!

lai mohammed.. that i am bemoaning immorality and mpunity makes me a male..
you need a brain reset.. be like say mosquito dey parade for ya head
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by TheMascot(m): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

awww.. so sweet

thanks...

but what you got isn't enough to take care of me.. pay your own bills first..

lol... You try for the punchline.. Oya back to business.... Will you be my partner in the other room? Yes or yes
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by lhawale(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

awww.. so sweet

thanks...

How do u know he hasn't go enough to take care of you? Don't jump into conclusions. embarassed
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by Gofwane(m): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

awww.. so sweet

thanks...

although you seem immature from your previous posts, i give you thumbs up for putting the konji mofo where he belongs.
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by BizBayo: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
i know you opened this thread to see some pussssyyy or somethin'..

geeerrrrraaarrrrriiiaaa!!!

say hello to the lady of the year

Hey! I sent you a message and I really hope to receive your response. *wink
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
BizBayo:

Hey! I sent you a message and I really hope to receive your response. *wink

sorry.. i am not searching..

smiley
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by tommynico(m): 1:24am On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

sorry.. i am not searching..

smiley
Will you common and reply him!!! Na ur boss u dey the other thread dey complain about, nw you con see beta man wey fit defend you and here you are chanting 'ayamnotsachin'.. angry
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 6:39am On Oct 19, 2016
tommynico:

Will you common and reply him!!! Na ur boss u dey the other thread dey complain about, nw you con see beta man wey fit defend you and here you are chanting 'ayamnotsachin'.. angry

Mr woman toaster advocate and fighter... who send you oo??

na by force to do??

i taya oo
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2016
Few mins ago, your thread was on FP where you were claiming that your boss is making advances at you...

Here you are jonzing ..

lalasticlala come see who you take serious..

Seun see how your advice was wasted
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by Favourog13(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Where's the entrance puliz
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Few mins ago, your thread was on FP where you were claiming that your boss is making advances at you...

Here you are jonzing ..

lalasticlala come see who you take serious..

Seun see how your advice was wasted

you keep stalking me young man.. be a gentleman.. would you..

i post whatever i want.. whenever i want..

and i don't see how i have broken nairaland rules with my post..

biafra is calling you in the bush, boy!
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

you keep stalking me young man.. be a gentleman.. would you..

i post whatever i want.. whenever i want..
and i don't see how i have broken nairaland rules with my post..

biafra is calling you in the bush, boy!

I burst scammers... so just keeping tabs on you...
#safe
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I burst scammers... so just keeping tabs on you...
#safe

my one cent?
open a new window.. this tab won't contain me and you..

looks like you are too idle.. lemme give you a job..
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by mustapha3097(m): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
Where ar u ??

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

my one cent?

open a new window.. this tab won't contain me and you..

looks like you are too idle.. lemme give you a job..

Give me a Job when they are about firing your ass??

Holup... cheesy

Lets see smiley
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Give me a Job when they are about firing your ass??

Holup... cheesy

Lets see smiley

he's not gon do that.. everyone is praying for me... come to rccf, lagos this sunday while i'd share my testimony..

i claim it by faith IJN
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

he's not gon do that.. everyone is praying for me... come to rccf, lagos this sunday while i'd share my testimony..

i claim it by faith IJN

So you are praying to retain a JOb and you wana give me one? cheesy

Tell me, what brand of alcohol got you this drunk angry
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

So you are praying to retain a JOb and you wana give me one? cheesy
Tell me, what brand of alcohol got you this drunk angry

i am done with you.. just get off my mention..
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

i am done with you.. just get off my mention..

But I am not done with you smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by Mavelshee(m): 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
chimoskyg:
Who is this pretty @ op

Dibs
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by Mavelshee(m): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2016
How old are you?...
Are you a muslim?...
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 20, 2016
U too sabi yab, ahh cry
ConcNiggress56:

lai mohammed.. that i am bemoaning immorality and mpunity makes me a male..

you need a brain reset.. be like say mosquito dey parade for ya head
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 20, 2016
Ur mouth jst dey too sharp embarassedahhh
ConcNiggress56:

Mr woman toaster advocate and fighter... who send you oo??

na by force to do??

i taya oo

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:49am On Oct 20, 2016
jaybillionaire:
U too sabi yab, ahh cry

grin grin
i am just giving them back in their measures...
how are you dearie??
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 20, 2016
Am fine like fine art cheesy how is ur boss? Has he stopped
ConcNiggress56:

grin grin

i am just giving them back in their measures...

how are you dearie??
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Am fine like fine art cheesy how is ur boss? Has he stopped

he was sent on a business trip to uganda yesterday.. i hope he doesnt come back grin grin

at least.. i have two weeks to plan my next move without been disturbed
Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2016
Hahahaha, when he comes back, it's easy, when u knw he's within listening ears, pretend u r receiving a call and talk like this " yup, mummy dt incision our grandfather d herbalist made on my back last week, is still paining me o, I avnt recovered... Then u pulse like she's on the other end talking, after a while u reply her, " ok ma since u all say it marks me as the chosen one frm the deity in our lineage, I will accept it lyk dt o, what can I do ".

I can project the next reaction of ur boss

After 30min

" Nigress , errm pls come... was dt ur mum? "
Yes ss sir

" ok, go. "
He will never make advances again

ConcNiggress56:

he was sent on a business trip to uganda yesterday.. i hope he doesnt come back grin grin

at least.. i have two weeks to plan my next move without been disturbed

Re: I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) by dannybomb(m): 2:59am On Oct 21, 2016
even the girls wanna see the other room.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos ) / What Have You Done To Hurt Your Ex? / 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.