Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Why Do Male Celebrities Prefer Being A Baby-daddy To A Father? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Male Celebrities Prefer Being A Baby-daddy To A Father? (602 Views)

Why Do Male Nairalanders Think Like This / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Male Celebrities Prefer Being A Baby-daddy To A Father? by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2016
MY TAKE

i begin to wonder and hope the world can move three centuries back.. when things were normal, when people were morally conscious of their acts and no one celebrated mediocrity..

imagine, most of the foreign based celebrities are either drowning in the tiki-taka drama of divorce because they cannot basically handle their home. This has instilled fear in the supposed "to be" family man. knowing fully well that the woman walks away with half of all he's worked hard for, he is afraid of commitment.

so..they make baby mamas and bring up parentless kids .. well.. this is understandable..

what i am still trying to fathom is why African male celebs have adopted this mentality.. nothing gives a man joy more than a family.. kids and girls flocking around you can only bring happiness.. not joy..

such stringent divorce rules aren't paramount here but they have indulged in the "copy cat"
way of life..

so.. to all those baby fathers out there.. go get a life.. don't even come my way if that is your plan.. i won't let you Rob me of my eternal joy..

and to all those married men taking responsibility of their children and wife.. 3 gbosa to you!! It is not easy in this recession period..

what is your own opinion??

baby-daddies or fathers?
Re: Why Do Male Celebrities Prefer Being A Baby-daddy To A Father? by HQuadreal: 7:21am On Oct 17, 2016
They feel they might Loose their females fans if they get married.
Re: Why Do Male Celebrities Prefer Being A Baby-daddy To A Father? by HQuadreal: 7:21am On Oct 17, 2016
HQuadreal:
Father is the best.
Re: Why Do Male Celebrities Prefer Being A Baby-daddy To A Father? by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:26am On Oct 17, 2016
HQuadreal:

funny...

but that is a mad man reasoning..

no pun intended ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Male Celebrities Prefer Being A Baby-daddy To A Father? by cyprus000: 7:26am On Oct 17, 2016
[size=13pt] Correct your caption. It's “being.”
[/size]
Re: Why Do Male Celebrities Prefer Being A Baby-daddy To A Father? by HQuadreal: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

funny...

but that is a mad man reasoning..

no pun intended ooo

Na so them dey reason na.
Re: Why Do Male Celebrities Prefer Being A Baby-daddy To A Father? by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:30am On Oct 17, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt] Correct your caption. It's “being.”
[/size]

thanks hun..

i have

you pay attention to lil details..
you will make a bright HR
Re: Why Do Male Celebrities Prefer Being A Baby-daddy To A Father? by Tallesty1(m): 7:40am On Oct 17, 2016
Because girls prefer being their baby mamas to being wives to ordinary guys.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Male Celebrities Prefer Being A Baby-daddy To A Father? by damseyl(f): 7:42am On Oct 17, 2016
Na there life be dat
Re: Why Do Male Celebrities Prefer Being A Baby-daddy To A Father? by ednut1(m): 7:56am On Oct 17, 2016
its a free world, times have changed so have people (western influence) . most celebs have numerous fans running after dem for sex. d celebs dont use cd. some of d gals deliberately want to carry their child eg davidos baby mama. the lifestyle of a celeb most times is not for a married person, constantly traveling nd touring so most opt for baby mamaism too .wud Tiwa savage not have been better off being a baby mama from d beginning self? . op even d so called married men most of dem run after single babes. so are dose so called married men better than d so called baby daddys. hell no. life no get manual. mind ur business and stop worrying about things u cannot change
Re: Why Do Male Celebrities Prefer Being A Baby-daddy To A Father? by tommynico(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2016
Are the mods still sleeping?? undecided Abi na which kin thread be this for this monday morning, undecided E concern you if dem like to be baby-daddys, na which one be yur own? undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Male Celebrities Prefer Being A Baby-daddy To A Father? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2016
Tallesty1:
Because girls prefer being their baby mamas to being wives to ordinary guys.

I see sense in ur comment
Re: Why Do Male Celebrities Prefer Being A Baby-daddy To A Father? by ashewoboy(m): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2016
They don't prefer it, na the baby mama go do something make the belle stay. If na one unpopular guy, abi na one pauper, she go commot the belle ni, one time. You know as a celebrity, you have a lot of pussies around you and you know it's not easy to resist pvssies.
Re: Why Do Male Celebrities Prefer Being A Baby-daddy To A Father? by olasubomi007(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2016
Op is just getting used to RomanceLand..

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Most Amazing Way To Have Sex / I Can’t Marry A Poor Guy, He Has To Be Successful And Likes S*x–linda Ikeji Says / Buy The Billion Coin TBC At A Discount Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.