Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students (25874 Views)

FUTA Expels Six Students Who Attacked A Female Student / Examination Misconduct: BUK Expels 63 Students, Rusticates 13 Others / FUTO Expels 10 Students, Rusticates 103 Over Exam Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by kings09(m): 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ok
Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by pbs4real(m): 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
How can u combine the two? Its either u want to be useful or useless to the society.
Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by Bishops10(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
MadCow1:
Probably ndi Benin.. angry

Trying to destroy the reputation of UNILAG. angry
They think UNILAG is UNIBEN. angry
Lol.....wetin Uniben do you?? where you rusticated there also??

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by abokibuhari: 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
MadCow1:

baba, wetin uniben do you?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by balosunky(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
abuayman:
Abeg someone shud help me differentiate Expel and Rusticate
Me self confuse

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by tranverse(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
cool They now belong to the other rooms.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
MadCow1:

because you were expelled from uniben, but wait o what did you even do self?,it must have been so serious for them to have expelled you

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by Joiedevivre: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
Are there any philanthropists here who could help me with any amount? If so, please like my comment. Thanks.
Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by kinibigdeal(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
90% of the students suspended are those that participate in the protest against the VC

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bishops10:

Lol.....wetin Uniben do you??
where you rusticated there also??
he was, but we are yet to hear the full story of why he was expelled
Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by johndwayy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
MadCow1:

Your obsession with uniben will kill you one day... If your sojourn in uniben wasn't successful, u nor go move on with ur life? Na wa

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by locoster(m): 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
macuwon:
Who school epp sef? I just wish I could go back and collect all the money I spent in school, return their 2.1 certificate.. And use the money to start business

bahd guy!

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by MChaze25(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
UNILAG.

I can understand the reason why most were expelled, but for some strange reason, those that got suspended for smoking WeeWee(Weed) got me laughing.

Father: Why them pursue you for School?

Son: I smoke Igbo papa

Father: Igbo?

Son: Yes

Father: Okay, go bedroom go bring the one i keep for bed side table make we smoke, no mind that yeye school.
OGA DM me abeg
Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by Topnotch16(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Most of those students might have been rusticated because of protest. This is just a cover up by unilag
Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by locoster(m): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
...Expel; to send away Rusticate; to expel Hmmmm am confused
expel - to officially make someone to leave a school or an organisation.
rusticate - to suspend or expel from a college or university.
Hope you gerrit!

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by holluphemydavid(m): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
I hate exam malpractice
Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by firstking01(m): 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
SoftwareLord:

For not smoking weed. grin grin
Lol, e good for you.
Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by MadCow1: 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
johndwayy:

Your obsession with uniben will kill you one day... If your sojourn in uniben wasn't successful, u nor go move on with ur life? Na wa

What makes you think its not me that will Kill UNIBEN? angry Keep thinking I am joking. angry

You better watchout for when you see my campaign poster for Presidency..

As soon as I win..... Remember that during President Buhari's inaugural speech, he moved the Operations HQ of the Armed Forces to Maidugiri, during my Inaugural speech as President, I will shut down UNIBEN with immediate effect, order the arrest and immediate prosecution of all V.C's and Lecturers of that Useless place since 1990 - date (unless they refund the FG all Salaries and Bonuses they have ever recieved) and all Degrees awarded by UNIBEN from 1990 - date will be revoked. angry

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by badaoyeyemi(f): 3:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
Still not getting
locoster:

expel - to officially make someone to leave a school or an organisation.

rusticate - to suspend or expel from a college or university.

Hope you gerrit!
Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by guiddoti: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
abuayman:
Expel : temporarily withdrawn
Rusticate: permanently withdrawn
Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by johndwayy(m): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
MadCow1:

What makes you think its not me that will Kill UNIBEN? angry Keep thinking I am joking. angry

As soon as I win..... Remember that during President Buhari's inaugural speech, he moved the Operations HQ of the Armed Forces to Maidugiri, during my Inaugural speech as President, I will shut down UNIBEN with immediate effect, order the arrest and immediate prosecution of all V.C's and Lecturers of that Useless place since 1990 - date (unless they refund the FG all Salaries and Bonuses they have ever recieved) and all Degrees awarded by UNIBEN from 1990 - date will be revoked. angry

Alright o.. Keep dreaming!

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by MadCow1: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
johndwayy:

Alright o.. Keep dreaming!

That was the same thing they said to Joseph so I ain't even mad at you...

If you are a Graduate of UNIBEN, you better go and buy next years JAMB form now before its too late. Or go and learn handwork like Vulcaniser or Welder.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by femolala001(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
abuayman:
Expulsion is different from rustication.. Expulsion means when a student is banned from further academic activities permanently while rustication is temporary suspension for some semesters but the person will resume academic activities after serving the term of suspension.
Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by guiddoti: 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
MadCow1:

Oga, stop your demagoguery
Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by firstking01(m): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
SoftwareLord:

Nwokem shatap dia. If I smoke sapele weed, on the music tempo to low volunm tune. That's when the Reading rhyme will be flowing in my medula. Everyone is not the same.
Smh, may God help you IJN.
Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by klexycole(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
...Expel; to send away
Rusticate; to expel
Hmmmm am confused

To Expel means to send away completely by force while Rustication means to "suspend", or to send away for a short period of time as a form of punishment.

Hope this helps?

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by klexycole(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
...Expel; to send away
Rusticate; to expel
Hmmmm am confused

Double post.
Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by MidasTouche01(m): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
firstking01:
A student that was sent to school to study went and started smoking weed, smh....

Brother, u no know say weed they make assimilation easier
Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by johndwayy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
MadCow1:

That was the same thing they said to Joseph so I ain't even mad at you...

If you are a Graduate of UNIBEN, you better go and buy next years JAMB form now before its too late. Or go and learn handwork like Vulcaniser or Welder.
I graduated from uniben.. Fear nor dey.. I'm waiting for when you'll become the president of this country grin
Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by olaszydaruma(m): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
UNILAG Glorified Secondary School
Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by kdfemi(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
...Expel; to send away
Rusticate; to expel
Hmmmm am confused
they two different stuff rustication is just like suspension were a student can be suspended for a semester, two even four, but expulsion you are no longer a student
Re: UNILAG Expels 125, Rusticates 198 Students by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
guiddoti:
Expel : temporarily withdrawn
Rusticate: permanently withdrawn
Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) / Adamawa Polytechnic Shut As Students Burn Hostel (Photos) / What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.