Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public (4890 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by nduprincekc1: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by xendra: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2016
whaaaaa!!! mehn that's so embarrassing, am like were they really dating?
this stupid public proposal thing is not for everybody, I for one don't even like it. plus If a sensible guy wants to do something like this you drop hint all the time and codedly confirm if she is ever thinking of marrying you.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2016
xendra:
this stupid public proposal thing is not for everybody, I for one don't even like it. plus If a sensible guy wants to do something like this you drop hint all the time and codedly confirm if she is ever thinking of marrying you.
grin Women and their complexity.

8 Likes

Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by xendra: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2016
OBTSubtle:
is our work o! wink

4 Likes

Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2016
angry angry angry....

Who has time for marriage now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by Opistorincos(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2016
grin
Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by selch(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2016
Mehn,, all diz public proposals make sense, but b4 u try am u must b 1000% sure she go say YES!! IF NOT, some girls mouth bad, u go just pack comot from d area or state sef

2 Likes

Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2016
I Kant take it..I juz Kant ..

4 Likes

Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by AgentCocoa: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2016
selch:
Mehn,, all diz public proposals make sense, but b4 u try am u must b 1000% sure she go say YES!! IF NOT, some girls mouth bad, u go just pack comot from d area or state sef

3 Likes

Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by AgentCocoa: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2016
xendra:

You have said it all.

Before a guy does this public proposal thing he should be 150% sure the lady loves him and desires to marry him as well. cool

3 Likes

Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by Nightie(f): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
public disgrace! jeez!!

1 Like

Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by DozieInc(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
Public disgrace 101

2 Likes

Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by LorDBolton(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
This vid is disturbing...

1 Like

Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by tahoe(m): 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
that guy belongs in the living room

2 Likes

Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by x6blade(m): 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
Next time he'd tell her in the room

1 Like

Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
But truth is ...that gal belongs to d other room
Anf d guy made a big mistake trying to put her in d right room
Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
xendra:

And was even thinking of taking u to the other room to propose .... Na wa oh!!!
Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by Laveda(f): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Awwwn sad.
Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by M2dX(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
that girl fit bit somebody o shocked
Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by MoyoGENERAL: 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
xendra:

Even if the guy drops the hint, whenever he proposes the girl will still be forming crying and wowing!
#as if the guy never drop hint before #
#BTW.....you wey dey talk like this ehn, when time kuku reach, I will be here when they'll post your own proposal video rolling on the floor crying and wowing when you say yes#

#girls and weak guys deceiving themselves since the days of Noah#
Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
Me proposal ke I will give you the ring address to go and check if it sizes you , nothing like yes or no sef. Just show at the wedding with the ring which will be a temporary ring, subject to replacement after the wedding. You know naija girls nau.

1 Like

Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by xendra: 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:

Even if the guy drops the hint, whenever he proposes the girl will still be forming crying and wowing!
#as if the guy never drop hint before #
#BTW.....you wey dey talk like this ehn, when time kuku reach, I will be here when they'll post your own proposal video rolling on the floor crying and wowing when you say yes#

#girls and weak guys deceiving themselves since the days of Noah#
hehehe I'm not like that. I don't know how to fake expression, if he is expecting it he is going to be disappointed, more reason why it better not be public
and those ones forming cry, I get more annoyed especially when they have been living together for years and they even already have a child and Shell still be forming cry. am like if you didn't expect he'll marry you why were you still there
Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by columbus007(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
Love Lost,GadDamn shocked
Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by finalboss1(m): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
she just shouting like a fool
Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by prittyboi(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
xendra:
is our work o! wink

soft work.
Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by adasexy01(f): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
lolz girls and their wahala cool cool
Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by adasexy01(f): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2016
nawaoooo
Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by Julietcutie(f): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
what happened someone should tell me... I don't want to watch the video grin
Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by Anthony0094(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2016
they never see anything
Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by COOL10(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
OBTSubtle:
. They r actually simple

2 Likes

Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
COOL10:
. They r actually simple
Are not..
Re: Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public by drakespearz(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
xendra:
is our work o! wink
soft work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Guess Their Ethnic Groups? / Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth / XXXO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.