Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Woman With The ‘biggest Back’ In Africa Finally Found - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman With The ‘biggest Back’ In Africa Finally Found (2140 Views)

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With The ‘biggest Back’ In Africa Finally Found by younqjohn01(m): 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
This light-skinned curvy lady from West Africa has been tentatively deemed the woman with the biggest backside on the African continent as she parades an enigmatic butt.
Nice Eudoxie Yao is a very rare ‘breed’ of physically endowed African ladies on social media. She has her natural assets balanced on both sides. She is not only bootylicious as young people will say, but she is also explosively busty.

She is from Ivory Coast and speaks French fluently with a limited understanding of English language.

Just like the American reality star, Kim Kardashian, Nice Eudoxie Yao has made a blossom career out of parading her sensitive body parts on social media as she rocks skin tight outfits.

She is a big brand in her country following investigations as she is being coveted by prominent money bags. She is also a known face on the television and radio stations as interviewers tend to make inquiries about the natural status of her gigantic assets.

According to the socialite who uses her bum to taunt and ‘oppress’ her followers serially, she is an actress, make-up artiste, model, masseuse and generally an entrepreneur with an established presence on virtually all the popular social media platforms where she reportedly harvests majority of her business contacts across the world.

Nice has 138,000 followers on Instagram as at the time of filing his report.

See more photos:

See more photos:http://www.360loaded.com/2016/10/woman-biggest-back-africa-finally-found/
Re: Woman With The ‘biggest Back’ In Africa Finally Found by freesinzu(m): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
I guess this is her size tongue

13 Likes

Re: Woman With The ‘biggest Back’ In Africa Finally Found by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin

Boiz be like going crazzzzy tongue...some will reach out for d oils and petroleum jelly and Start having wild imaginations grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman With The ‘biggest Back’ In Africa Finally Found by KINGMAKER001(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
OMG!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman With The ‘biggest Back’ In Africa Finally Found by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lala will carry this thing to front-page like he wants to dedicate a baby..
Re: Woman With The ‘biggest Back’ In Africa Finally Found by devilmaycry: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
mtcheewwe....too much of everything is bad jawe[/right]

3 Likes

Re: Woman With The ‘biggest Back’ In Africa Finally Found by harry2sexy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
I thereby dedicate empty barrel by adekule gold to this lady
Re: Woman With The ‘biggest Back’ In Africa Finally Found by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
freesinzu:
I guess this is her size tongue

grin grin grin Is she ur neighbour? undecided grin

It is everyday we claim to have found the woman with the "biggest back". undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman With The ‘biggest Back’ In Africa Finally Found by youngberry001(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ah swear mah pr!ck don high...

Wey mah vaseline ahbeg some one get me a vaseline,,,,,arhhhh
Re: Woman With The ‘biggest Back’ In Africa Finally Found by freesinzu(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
webkwin:

grin grin grin Is she ur neighbour? undecided grin
Are u trolling, no go vex me

Re: Woman With The ‘biggest Back’ In Africa Finally Found by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
freesinzu:

Are u trolling, no go vex me

Just kidding bro. My apologies.
Re: Woman With The ‘biggest Back’ In Africa Finally Found by freesinzu(m): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
webkwin:

Just kidding bro. My apologies.
We be de same jawe cool
Re: Woman With The ‘biggest Back’ In Africa Finally Found by Originalsly: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hmmm...weightlifter.... be working out 24/7.
Re: Woman With The ‘biggest Back’ In Africa Finally Found by younqjohn01(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
youngberry001:
Ah swear mah pr!ck don high...

Wey mah vaseline ahbeg some one get me a vaseline,,,,,arhhhh

eeeeeeeeeeeeeh. ?¿
Re: Woman With The ‘biggest Back’ In Africa Finally Found by youngberry001(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
younqjohn01:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeh. ?¿
whaat nigga do we relate undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / I Need A Boyfriend, I'm A Sex Addict / 42 Year College Professor Ari Nagel "Sperminator" Fathers 29 Kids With 24 Women-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.