Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts (2137 Views)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts by lacemose(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2018
Caption this photo which has the funny yoruba actor, Odulade Adekola staying in front of this lady's chest...and see Nigerians reactions

Source: http://dailyhappeningblog..co.ke/2018/01/lady-bares-chest-in-front-of-actor.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2018
just look at the guys face.... Whenever we guys see boobs Na so we go just dey misbehave...
Re: Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts by eezeribe(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2018
I even prefer the lady standing behind... Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts by Airforce1(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2018
I'm so crushing on the lady behind

She's such a cutie

Whenever I hear her speak on TV , my heart melts

For this girl I will do anything I swear down .
Re: Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts by lawalosky(m): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2018
from the her look.. hmmmmmmm make i no talk
Re: Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts by Bossontop(m): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2018
shocked shocked

Re: Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2018
Airforce1:
She's such a cutie
She is Odunlade's sister-in-law (the younger sister of Odunlade's wife).
Re: Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts by eezeribe(m): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2018
Airforce1:
She's such a cutie
You have good taste...
Re: Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts by eezeribe(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2018
BluntBoy:

No wonder she is close marking him like John Terry marking Lionel Messi in a Chelsea vs Barcelona match...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts by HeWrites(m): 8:49am On Jan 02, 2018
lacemose:
Caption this photo which has the funny yoruba actor, Odulade Adekola staying in front of this lady's chest...and see Nigerians reactions

Source: http://dailyhappeningblog..co.ke/2018/01/lady-bares-chest-in-front-of-actor.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

You had the gut to copy my post..

Fear God
Re: Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts by Airforce1(m): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2018
BluntBoy:

She's so beautiful

Her voice kills me

Swoons ***
Re: Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2018
Airforce1:

She's so beautiful
Her voice kills me

Swoons ***
Yes, she is truly beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2018
eezeribe:

No wonder she is close marking him like John Terry marking Lionel Messi in a Chelsea vs Barcelona match...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts by Cowbuoy: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2018
Bóobs... Oops!! kiss
Re: Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts by Partnerbiz(f): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2018
i never saw this guy in movies. Knew him here.
Re: Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts by cerowo(f): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2018
All her breast is bare, jst the nipple that is been hidden. Some gals selfundecided
Re: Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts by ceezarhh(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2018

Re: Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts by Bhella5(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2018
eezeribe:
The boobs popping one does it for me anyday anytime. LOL
Re: Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2018
eezeribe:
Is a lie.
Re: Lady Bears Chest In Front Of Actor Odunlade Adekola, Nigerians Reacts by shammahyaro(f): 10:55am On Jan 02, 2018
His face sef... king odunlade

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Number / I Feel Like Cutting Face With Knife_help Me / Slay Queen Flaunts Her Boobs To Sell 'Akpa', Nigerians Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.