Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. (2148 Views)

I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
I hope i won't be charged for duplicity with the way i'm approaching my recent topics. This is like the male dimension to my previous thread. This hopefully will motivate those who feel i'm 'removing food from their mouth.' cheesy

There are multifarious reasons why we should date only girls in their late teens (nothing less/more than 17-19 years). Grab your seats, your madiga/bread with beans while i keep the reasons rolling:
Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Age bracket is for losers I see what I like I go for it whether in or out of the darn bracket

2 Likes

Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by hopey8088(m): 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
ok o, we are listening
Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
1. Attachment to love: young females are attracted by the power of love; hence hold strongly to its tenets. This has been enhanced by operas found in zeeworld and telemundo. When a young girl tells you she loves you, she means it. She is ready to go out of her way to please you. (see it as a good thing and don't abuse the trust)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
2. Less drama: dating a young girl is good for your health. Less nagging/drama like the adult females may exhibit. 70percent chance of success if you are caring. (girls in ghetto and brothel-friendly areas are excluded o). She can adjust to your aspirations. In addition, there is no pregnancy stunt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
3. Not ready to settle down: no point deceiving ourselves or anybody. We are not ready to settle down; so leave the girls your age and go for someone who is just willing to experiment/taste love. Why turn an advanced girl your age to the 'lord of the ring' when she should be looking for an advanced suitor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
4. Less materialism: young girls don't demand much. Flowers, ice-cream or love cards/text are treasured dearly by them unlike their advanced mates. (note again that runs girls and those in brothel-friendly areas are excluded)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2017
5. Submissiveness: they are submissive to their boyfriend and can proudly boast of them to their peers. They can help do your chores when you ask. BONUS POINT: they are ready to surrender their 'valuable cookie' to keep the relationship smiley. Don't abuse this too!
Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by Greenbullet(m): 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
rubbish
Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
following
Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by jmoore(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
Must you date?

undecided

Make I see one 'thing' like that coming to my house to look for my teenage daughter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by bukason212(m): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
If I hear. Story for the dogs!!!
Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by ikp120(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2017
redbeans:
5. Submissiveness: they are submissive to their boyfriend and can proudly boast of them to their peers. They can help do your chores when you ask. BONUS POINT: they are ready to surrender their 'valuable cookie' to keep the relationship smiley. Don't abuse this too!

Point of correction, girls don't actually surrender their cookies (which is like doing a favour to guys through sex). That's because girls actually usually want sex badly too. So stop painting a picture of guys begging for sex from their girlfriend because that's not the case.

Just turn her on badly and watch her beg you to just let her rub only the tip of your dick on her clits (that's if you told her no sex.

1 Like

Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
redbeans:
Objectifying younger girls. Don't be deceived bro!, most of them know the game even better than the older ones.
Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Redbeans, why you behaving like beens
Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
I can real tell that your age fall between 20-25, thank God for your life. You're growing up.
Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by mcstan18(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Thread not for my kind
Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
H
H for hippopotamus smiley
Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
ikp120:

Point of correction, girls don't actually surrender their cookies (which is like doing a favour to guys through sex). That's because girls actually usually want sex badly too. So stop painting a picture of guys begging for sex from their girlfriend because that's not the case.

Just turn her on badly and watch her beg you to just let her rub only the tip of your dick on her clits (that's if you told her no sex.
some of them are still virgins na. So they fear having sex. That's why i put it that way. But i get ur point.. Based on we're in an epoch where sex is for mutual benefit.
Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
jmoore:
Must you date?

undecided

Make I see one 'thing' like that coming to my house to look for my teenage daughter.

hahaha.. Are you saying an 18/19 year old is not ripe for a relationship? If not for the new era, girls used to get married around this period
Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 09, 2017
mcstan18:
Thread not for my kind
maka why?
Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 27, 2017
cc.. Lalasticlala
Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2017
Dextology:
I can real tell that your age fall between 20-25, thank God for your life. You're growing up.
tongue reason the matter with me
Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
redbeans:
tongue reason the matter with me

This thread still de alive? shocked
Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2017
Dextology:

This thread still de alive? shocked
yea. I 'pulled a lazarus' on it tongue
Re: Guys My Age (20-25) : Why You Need To Date Only Girls In Their Late Teen. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
redbeans:
yea. I 'pulled a lazarus' on it tongue

Na wa for you o bros. grin

(1) (Reply)

You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? / U Need Help If You Understand This Pic / I Was His Sidechick But He Was My Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.