Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness (7655 Views)

Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless / DO NOT POST ADVERTS IN THIS SECTION ! / The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by Artistree: 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
mlanreh:
He without sin should cast the first stone
This line is what makes sin to thrive, call a spade a spade.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by M2dX(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
after you don make money abi? we want all of our recharge card back

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by Reediano(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
Artistree:

This line is what makes sin to thrive, call a spade a spade.

I tayaa for the bros oo

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
kingcity:
hmmm..a friend of mine who scammed me of 15k in 2014...sent me a message this morning on fb asking me to forgive him..I just dont understand, is this the season of repentance
Don't be fooled.. No let your guard down. The friend might sneak another attack on you again. Shine your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by abimbawealth(f): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ssorai
Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by tutaboi(m): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
There's joy in heaven as I type dis

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by kesses: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
u aree right
lewispius:
This fellow clearly belongs to the Kitchen***

Send me all my card first

Then u r forgiven..
Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by kesses: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
it has to be, the world is coming to an end[color=#000099][/color]
kingcity:
hmmm..a friend of mine who scammed me of 15k in 2014...sent me a message this morning on fb asking me to forgive him..I just dont understand, is this the season of repentance
Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by cjeriia: 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
Godwin978:
good day nairalanders. well am here to make my confessions i dont know if you will fine any where in your heart to forgive me. but if you forgive me the lord will also forgive you. please dont look at the past what i ve done to you. everyone must ve known me if not few. GODWIN978 thats my user name. let me summarize it. i registered on NAIRALAND on 1st April 2013 since then i ve scammed many people of their Airtime. i often post unlimited browsing asking people to send me airtime. before i could send the code which he/she request for.and after i receive the airtime i wont send what you paid for nor will i answer your call. i ve been into this act for more 3years and now i realize how bad it is. if i ve scammed you please do forgive me. please forgive me good people of nairaland and i promise never to go back into that act. i was used by satan and want to fully give my life now to CHRIST please pray to god to forgive me. God bless you for doing so. Thanks for reading
Send airtimes or data bundles dat have been paid for so u will b forgiven. If not, d thunder wey go fire u still dey gym dey prepare.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by ademasta(m): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by duro4chang(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
A time will come when you have to register on Nairaland with you National Id card or PVC and your utility bill.I think this will prevent all these fraudsters.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by Marvel1206: 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
adekayo1234:
you mean you were duped back to back to back shocked

lmao, aswear i no wise atall

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by Agimor(m): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
Change begins with the Op... Go and sin no more..

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
Thunder fire that bastardd from Edo who scammed me here on NL...may your balls be unequal from this moment where ever in the world you are....may your balls be too heavy for you to walk around!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
[size=38pt]CREDIT CARD AND SCAMMERS[/size] cool

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by ashewoboy(m): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Put up your picture na, if you know you have truly repented.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by PMONEY6: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
Yu don dey blame Satan now shey?
Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:
Praise GOD for you!
Please remember your RESTITUTION( which include making right your way before men you've cheated and duped)
As many things still with you that you've stolen that doesn't belong to you, pls do well to return it.
#Go and sin no more bro#
Welcome to the family!
as part of restitution what happens to those that were sent to their early grave through scam, robbery e.t.c?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
Change starts from the OP..... I admire your courage bro
Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by musicwriter(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
Godwin978:
good day nairalanders. well am here to make my confessions i dont know if you will fine any where in your heart to forgive me. but if you forgive me the lord will also forgive you. please dont look at the past what i ve done to you. everyone must ve known me if not few. GODWIN978 thats my user name. let me summarize it. i registered on NAIRALAND on 1st April 2013 since then i ve scammed many people of their Airtime. i often post unlimited browsing asking people to send me airtime. before i could send the code which he/she request for.and after i receive the airtime i wont send what you paid for nor will i answer your call. i ve been into this act for more 3years and now i realize how bad it is. if i ve scammed you please do forgive me. please forgive me good people of nairaland and i promise never to go back into that act. i was used by satan and want to fully give my life now to CHRIST please pray to god to forgive me. God bless you for doing so. Thanks for reading

Christ has already paid for your future sins!. All you have to do is continue scamming people and do remember to ask for new forgiveness each time. This is what my pastor told me.

And when you make your next money remember to sow a seed directly to me for this loophole that allows you to perpetually commit crime under Paul"s unlimited grace.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by Airoflaw(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
the change has started with him. now buhari! show him d way to d other room
Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by Airoflaw(m): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
musicwriter:

Christ has already paid for your future sins!. All you have to do is continue scamming people and do remember to ask for new forgiveness each time. This is what my pastor told me.

And when you make your next money remember to sow a seed directly to me for this loophole that allows you to perpetually commit crime under Paul"s unlimited grace.
Error! ...dis people sef don frustrate grace with dis stupid doctrice
Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by FreeSpirited: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
Forgiveness or no forgiveness God will surely punish u ....especially if na you dupe me of 1000 naira airtel card 8 months ago
Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by MoyoGENERAL: 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
asuustrike2009:

as part of restitution what happens to those that were sent to their early grave through scam, robbery e.t.c?
This are serious ones. But with God, a believer will be guided during his quest to right his wrongs among men.
Restitutions that involve past robbery where someone was sent to his/her demise should be prayerfully carried out, with counselling from elders in the church. So far such act was done by you( when you were a sinner), you'll still have to make amends where necessary by locating the relatives of the deceased (as much as possible) and narrating the incidence to them seeking for forgiveness. To be honest bro, it is not easy, it takes courage and real conversion. I heard a story of young convert who was once an highway robber, upon giving his life to Christ, had to confess his past deeds to the Authority, Yes he went to prison and was released much years later via divine intervention.

Restitution is biblical, Luke 19:8 tells us about zacheus who restored all he had taken from people via false accusation, Samuel, Paul were not excluded. The main aim is to have a conscience void of offence towards God( salvation) and Men( Restitution).

God bless
Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:

This are serious ones. But with God, a believer will be guided during his quest to right his wrongs among men.
Restitutions that involve past robbery where someone was sent to his/her demise should be prayerfully carried out, with counselling from elders in the church. So far such act was done by you( when you were a sinner), you'll still have to make amends where necessary by locating the relatives of the deceased (as much as possible) and narrating the incidence to them seeking for forgiveness. To be honest bro, it is not easy, it takes courage and real conversion. I heard a story of young convert who was once an highway robber, upon giving his life to Christ, had to confess his past deeds to the Authority, Yes he went to prison and was released much years later via divine intervention.

Restitution is biblical, Luke 19:8 tells us about zacheus who restored all he had taken from people via false accusation, Samuel, Paul were not excluded. The main aim is to have a conscience void of offence towards God( salvation) and Men( Restitution).

God bless
the deceased what happens? Why don't he bring the person back to life since he's restituting? Shey pipo wen cheat for exam dey return certificate?
Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by benzems(m): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
To me you have offended many gods
so which one will you appease.
you don't know ok

I have 2 questions for you.
1. how did you use the cards?
2. what have you achieved?
Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by faruz: 12:39am On Oct 18, 2016
Op.....

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 18, 2016
Godwin978:
I forgive you. Cheer up! grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by Ulrich01(m): 6:29am On Oct 18, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Abeg oo i no fit laf.

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by mebieric(m): 7:08am On Oct 18, 2016
hehehe... #endtime ...#recession... i doubt yur ...repentance...lik dey have all said...send dem d card ..den forgiveness can begin...
Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by Fejos(m): 7:58am On Oct 18, 2016
Godwin978:
You don repent but ur dp never repent.. So u still a sinner until u change dat pic..

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by luckypatrick07(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2016
Are u also returning the loot of ur scam? winkAre u also returning the loot of ur scam?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rim Launches Blackberry 9790 In Nigeria / TECNO POP 1 Pro/f3 Pro Specs And Price / Airtel Youtube Plan Keeps Showing Expired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.