Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness (7651 Views)

Why Some People On Nairaland Are So Wicked And Heartless / DO NOT POST ADVERTS IN THIS SECTION ! / The Smartphone You've Been Asking For Is Finally Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by kingreign(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2016
Dominique, lalasticlala, semyd4lyf, mynd44 et al. Make una come help push this to FP please.
Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by Stevengold(m): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2016
Chai. After three years. Finally u decided to retire. Thank God. But ur repentance is not complete without restitution. Very important

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by saktoy83: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2016
I Will not lift the ban on the CURSE I rained on you and, unless you refund my #1000 fraudulently taken from me, Ija Sese bere ni o. The war just begins.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by fhunn: 9:25am On Oct 18, 2016
guy you 'gats' to restitute embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by shadeyinka(m): 10:17am On Oct 18, 2016
@Godwin978
I can see that your repentancenis venue. Do not mind the negative comments on Nairaland. It is expected.

Stay close to Christ and live your life in purity. Jesus has not condemned you because you turned a new leaf.

However, the pictures on your profile Ned replacement. I know that its part of your old life.

Stay Blessed my Brother

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by ayobase(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2016
Godwin978:
good day nairalanders. well am here to make my confessions i dont know if you will fine any where in your heart to forgive me. but if you forgive me the lord will also forgive you. please dont look at the past what i ve done to you. everyone must ve known me if not few. GODWIN978 thats my user name. let me summarize it. i registered on NAIRALAND on 1st April 2013 since then i ve been scamming many people of their Airtime. i often post unlimited browsing asking people to send me airtime. before i could send the code which he/she requested for.and after i receive the airtime i wont send what you paid for nor will i answer your call. i ve been into this act for more than 3years and now i realize how bad it is. if i ve scammed you please do forgive me. please forgive me good people of nairaland and i promise never to go back into that act. i was used by satan and want to fully give my life now to CHRIST please pray to god to forgive me. God bless you for doing so. Thanks for reading

You should start with your DP if you are indeed born again.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by onosprince(m): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2016
Come to Warri lets pray for you, so you dont sin anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by duro4chang(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2016
People must upload their utility bills together with their National identity cards now in order to be members of this forum.I hope this will stop all these fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by nadia2016: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
Your sins are forgiven only if you send me mtn 3,000 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by OgaSirAde(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
Confession time...

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by Funjosh(m): 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
Godwin978:
good day nairalanders. well am here to make my confessions i dont know if you will fine any where in your heart to forgive me. but if you forgive me the lord will also forgive you. please dont look at the past what i ve done to you. everyone must ve known me if not few. GODWIN978 thats my user name. let me summarize it. i registered on NAIRALAND on 1st April 2013 since then i ve been scamming many people of their Airtime. i often post unlimited browsing asking people to send me airtime. before i could send the code which he/she requested for.and after i receive the airtime i wont send what you paid for nor will i answer your call. i ve been into this act for more than 3years and now i realize how bad it is. if i ve scammed you please do forgive me. please forgive me good people of nairaland and i promise never to go back into that act. i was used by satan and want to fully give my life now to CHRIST please pray to god to forgive me. God bless you for doing so. Thanks for reading

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by Funjosh(m): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Godwin978:

Nairalanders will never cease to amaze person cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by Explorers(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
Funjosh:

Nairalanders will never cease to amaze person cheesy

Lol...
Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
amuokuko:
You re forgiven and ur sins transferred to Mynd ( if u add am 44, u re smart)...

Go nd sin no more...
You won't kill me grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by Ranchhoddas: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:
Thunder fire that bastardd from Edo who scammed me here on NL...may your balls be unequal from this moment where ever in the world you are....may your balls be too heavy for you to walk around!
Hahahahahahahahahaha....dem do you strong thing brother.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by ogawisdom(m): 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
Godwin978:

Go and sin no more, u r forgiven
Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by akankemi1(f): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
you scammed me 2500 Mtn. return it then I will forgive you

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
The thunder that will strike u is stilk under construction.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by wonlasewonimi: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
Is this because you have too much airtime?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by Welcomme: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Op, just forget this forgiveness stuff..There is no how trailer wont kill u b4 this year runs out unless u return my money back..Useless mofo.Ija sese bere ni.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by OCTAVO: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2016
Another trick to get more people scammed probably.
Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by OCTAVO: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2016
kingreign:
Dominique, lalasticlala, semyd4lyf, mynd44 et al. Make una come help push this to FP please.
This should not be on front page! Who knows if he's planning a bigger scam this time with his 'repentance'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by benzems(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
How I wish the person hacking and blocking Regina Daniels facebook account will do like you.
Before the wrath of law catch up with him.
Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by nerdfrost(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
All these people saying 'I forgive u, we forgive u' E sure me say this guy no scam u.

Oga send me my mtn 1200 that I sent to u or else

u won't see the end of this year angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by nerdfrost(m): 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
LabiaDestroyerr:
Thunder fire that bastardd from Edo who scammed me here on NL...may your balls be unequal from this moment where ever in the world you are....may your balls be too heavy for you to walk around!
angry angry bro am with u on that. All these scammers both the ones wey dey form born again.

the thunder wey go fire them ehhh.

e go be like anal rape angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scamming People On This Section. Am Asking For Your Forgiveness by LordCenturion(m): 5:51am On Oct 20, 2016
Lalasticlala , Seun, Mynd44, Ishilove, please let nairaland people see this confession, they have dupe my friend here on several occasions, expecially people that sell data here , anybody that want awoof will be duped, and u that are scamming people, continue, u will meet ur Waterloo one day...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Popular Smart Phones In Nigeria 2013 / Samsung Still Suck At Batteries / Rim Launches Blackberry 9790 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.