Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (161808 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Meetmeat(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
MzChee:
Good day everyone.. Please is there a whatsapp group for those writing Intermediate 2 exams this August? I have the study pack n past questions already. Just need a place to share ideas.
I am also writing intermediate 2,I don't think the group has been created.u can pm me ur number for idea sharing
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by bomercy00: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hello, please I will like to know when the next cipm diet will commence as I can see an exam was done this February.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Ladisage(m): 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hello, please is there anyone with intermediate 2 study pack and past questions...Kindly forward to solomonolajosh@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Ghydyon(m): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
MzChee:
Good day everyone.. Please is there a whatsapp group for those writing Intermediate 2 exams this August? I have the study pack n past questions already. Just need a place to share ideas.

Someone should pls create a whatsapp group for this purpose.

My number is 08093188172
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Mzbmt: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
Please can the whatsapp group be created?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by obami007(m): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
Okay, I think I can create the WhatsApp group for intermediate 2. As I am also writing the exams in august.

You can all drop your numbers here if interested, or for safety purposes, drop them in my email the address is:

donangus250@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by obami007(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mzbmt:
Please can the whatsapp group be created?

Drop your number please
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Ladisage(m): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Please add me to the intermediate 2 group 07060744825
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by LillyM: 3:08pm On May 01, 2018
Please how were you able to go back to upload your WAEC result?

Having the same ish you had and when I tried to log in, it takes me to 'your application has been completed' page hence I'm unable to edit.

thanks so much ma. I have done that and I've been admitted. God bless u ma[/quote]
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by LillyM: 3:15pm On May 01, 2018
Please how were you able to go back to upload your WAEC result?

Having the same ish you had and when I tried to log in, it takes me to 'your application has been completed' page hence I'm unable to edit.
Bluette:

thanks so much ma. I have done that and I've been admitted. God bless u ma
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Bluette(f): 7:36pm On May 01, 2018
[quote author=LillyM post=67185957] Please how were you able to go back to upload your WAEC result?

Having the same ish you had and when I tried to log in, it takes me to 'your application has been completed' page hence I'm unable to edit

Good evening. I opened the website, clicked on membership, under membership I clicked on d option corpers application(because I'm serving corper) imputed d login details which is ur (email and password). Then, I saw all d info I have already filled nd submitted but in each section there's an edit button, I clicked on that and uploaded my WAEC result or better still call their customer care and explain to her she will put u aright.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by LillyM: 10:12pm On May 01, 2018
Thanks
[quote author=Bluette post=67192552][/quote]
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by abdulsemiu02(m): 10:39am On May 02, 2018
I'm a corps member, and I learnt there's a discount for corps members on cipm application fee, I've checked the Institute website, but I see no link for corps members registration, only saw the normal registration. Please help me out.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Meetmeat(m): 8:18pm On May 02, 2018
Odunharry:
You can now access e-copies of the study pack free of charge!.
LOg in to the portal and select operation, then on the drop down menu, select member study pack and select the stage then you good to go.

Cheers.
pls can you explain the structure of the exam questions for February diet since u wrote it.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 9:18pm On May 02, 2018
Meetmeat:
pls can you explain the structure of the exam questions for February diet since u wrote it.
As per the exams, it's 20 objectives which is compulsory in section A and seven questions from Section B which you will be required to answer four out of it.

I will advice you take time to read instructions and what is required from the questions bfre attempting it. Also make sure you answer the questions as much as you can, review your work too and don't be in a haste..

For me, I already know it will be strictly obj and theories from the webinar session we had and I made sure I familiarise myself with the pattern of questions..

The truth is You should expect anything and try read wide and smart too.

Comparative management looks voluminous yeah, but don't be scared.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Meetmeat(m): 9:34pm On May 02, 2018
Odunharry:

As per the exams, it's 20 objectives which is compulsory in section A and seven questions from Section B which you will be required to answer four out of it.

I will advice you take time to read instructions and what is required from the questions bfre attempting it. Also make sure you answer the questions as much as you can, review your work too and don't be in a haste..

For me, I already know it will be strictly obj and theories from the webinar session we had and I made sure I familiarise myself with the pattern of questions..

did u pay acceptance fee,if yes how much.if u have the past question for intermediate 2 pls forward it to me.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by tigarlomotee(m): 5:02am On May 03, 2018
Good day

Pls can U share the material with you

Taiwo.igbinosun123@gmail.com

MzChee:
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Rios: 1:36pm On May 03, 2018
Odunharry:

Ur WhatsApp hasn't been going?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 11:13pm On May 03, 2018
Rios:

Ur WhatsApp hasn't been going?
Resend your message
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2018
Meetmeat:
did u pay acceptance fee,if yes how much.if u have the past question for intermediate 2 pls forward it to me.
I paid everything. Mail me for some past questions.

If you can log on to the portal, there's lot of past questions and answers you can download there
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by abdulsemiu02(m): 6:19am On May 04, 2018
MzChee:

Please Can you help me with the study materials. If yes shomopeimmam18@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by MzChee(f): 12:30am On May 05, 2018
I can't send the study packs via email.. Just through whatsapp. This is my whatsapp no 07068288344. For intermediate 2 study pack only.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by MzChee(f): 12:34am On May 05, 2018
Its at the bottom corner of the application side. Cant really explain the layout. But its there. You'll see it better if you're using a PC. The only discount as a corper is the application fee. All other fees are the same.
abdulsemiu02:
I'm a corps member, and I learnt there's a discount for corps members on cipm application fee, I've checked the Institute website, but I see no link for corps members registration, only saw the normal registration. Please help me out.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Meetmeat(m): 6:40am On May 05, 2018
MzChee:
I can't send the study packs via email.. Just through whatsapp. This is my whatsapp no 07068288344. For intermediate 2 study pack only.
I remember u ask If there is a watsapp group for intermediate 2,it has been created should your number be added.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by midastouch040(f): 2:37pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by MzChee(f): 2:41pm On May 05, 2018
Yes please...
Meetmeat:
I remember u ask If there is a watsapp group for intermediate 2,it has been created should your number be added.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by MzChee(f): 2:43pm On May 05, 2018
The study pack can be downloaded for free now, under the operation menu, once you log into the portal. That's after you've paid for application n admission. All the best.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by eberem(f): 8:23pm On May 06, 2018
(Hello,
I would like to find out if anyone is registering for the Professional I exam in August. I have a relevant masters degree that enables me to start from Professional I, but I won't be issued a certificate till June. I have an unofficial transcript stating I passed all my courses with my final CGPA. I'll like to know if that can be accepted while applying online.)

The registration will still be on till first week of August where you will be allowed to do late registration. Though terms and conditions applies. You will be required to pay a little above the normal fee for late registration.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by abdulsemiu02(m): 8:46pm On May 06, 2018
obami007:
Okay, I think I can create the WhatsApp group for intermediate 2. As I am also writing the exams in august.

You can all drop your numbers here if interested, or for safety purposes, drop them in my email the address is:

donangus250@gmail.com

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by abdulsemiu02(m): 8:48pm On May 06, 2018
MzChee:
Its at the bottom corner of the application side. Cant really explain the layout. But its there. You'll see it better if you're using a PC. The only discount as a corper is the application fee. All other fees are the same.

After clicking on membership registration or on the front page?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by abdulsemiu02(m): 8:56pm On May 06, 2018
MzChee:

I couldn't find it. Please kindly help me with the link, I'll so much appreciate. Please. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by MzWendy: 8:54am On May 09, 2018
I have two issues bothering me. 1- I need to join a study centre ASAP.... Those that reside in Lagos (lekki-ajah axis), please recommend one because no man is an island.... Ideas and knowledge must be shared. 2- Apart from study packs, can I get past questions online for intermediate 2?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (53) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.