Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (161801 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2018
MzWendy:
I have two issues bothering me. 1- I need to join a study centre ASAP.... Those that reside in Lagos (lekki-ajah axis), please recommend one because no man is an island.... Ideas and knowledge must be shared. 2- Apart from study packs, can I get past questions online for intermediate 2?

there are a lot online. Msg me lemme forward
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by MzWendy: 11:20am On May 10, 2018
Odunharry:

Thanks a lot. I got them already.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 9:38pm On May 10, 2018
MzWendy:
Thanks a lot. I got them already.
Welcm
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by sunnx(f): 12:29am On May 11, 2018
Please as a graduate of political science what would be my gain to take CIPM certificate while I look forward in pursuing MPA soonest and I serves as Safety Corp Officer for now.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by sunnx(f): 12:39am On May 11, 2018
Odunharry:

Kindly assist me for the past question
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 5:36am On May 11, 2018
sunnx:

Kindly assist me for the past question
OK. Mail me
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Stevostical(m): 11:41pm On May 11, 2018
Floyd45:

Thank you. I'll do just that

I can help you with the study packs as I am taking PE 1 this August, kindly mail me
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by abdulsemiu02(m): 6:04am On May 12, 2018
Hi. I'm taking cipm exams for the first time (intermediate two). Please will the exam questions be limited to the syllabus? And what are the tips for answering questions. Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Floyd45(m): 7:09am On May 12, 2018
Stevostical:

I can help you with the study packs as I am taking PE 1 this August, kindly mail me

Thanks! Can I have your email
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by cherish44: 11:14am On May 12, 2018
Please add my number(08090951693) to the whatsapp group. I would be writing intermediate 2 exams this August. Gracias

obami007:
Okay, I think I can create the WhatsApp group for intermediate 2. As I am also writing the exams in august.

You can all drop your numbers here if interested, or for safety purposes, drop them in my email the address is:

donangus250@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by abdulsemiu02(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2018
Omo Iseyin, Please Can you please help the first timers with the tips for answering cipm questions?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Ikpontuemmanuel: 1:20am On May 14, 2018
Good morning , I must say you are doing an amazing job here keep it up.
Please I need assistance, can you please send via mail (ikpontuemmanuela@gmail)the past questions and the study pack for intermediate 1 to me I would really appreciate.
Thanks and Godbless you.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by MzWendy: 8:50am On May 14, 2018
Please for intermediate 2, is Workforce Planning and Strategies same as Manpower
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by abdulsemiu02(m): 12:58pm On May 14, 2018
MzWendy:
Please for intermediate 2, is Workforce Planning and Strategies same as Manpower

Yeah.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by abdulsemiu02(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2018
Someone should please help me with recent past questions (2016,2017 & 2018) for intermediate two. I'll so much appreciate. Shomopeimmam18@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2018
MzWendy:
LOL. Yes. What are u reading?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 1:51pm On May 14, 2018
abdulsemiu02:
Someone should please help me with recent past questions (2016,2017 & 2018) for intermediate two. I'll so much appreciate. Shomopeimmam18@gmail.com
LOg on the portal and download or msg me
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Meetmeat(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2018
omoISEYIN:
Hello Everyone,

This platform is open for general questions on how to be a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Of Nigeria.
CIPM is the professional body that certify and regulate the practice of human resource management in Nigeria.
For young aspiring human resource managers, CIPM is the most relevant if not the only institute for HR professionals.

Currently HR professionals are one of the most sought after people in the corporate world, aside the fact that you become a key person
in your organisation personally, I think there is a kinda preside and reputations that comes with your job title.......

So lets keep the ball rolling for questions on CIPM registration....
pls what is the pass mark
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by ttobiloba1408: 2:48pm On May 16, 2018
thanks for this post,am a graduate of microbiology but chose a carer in HR. i just registered for the august 2018 diet exams ( intermediate 1).am not financially boyant to register in any study center so i intend studying on my own. please can i get past questions for intermediate 1? email is oladimeji_oluwatobi@yahoo.com. thanks in advance
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by ttobiloba1408: 3:00pm On May 16, 2018
please is there any whatsapp group for intermediate 1 august diet exam?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by maxyomi: 10:24pm On May 16, 2018
Pls can I get past questions for intermediate 1
The email is maxyomi4jesus@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by jayfranc247(f): 9:33am On May 17, 2018
maxyomi:

Please also forward to my email: jennifer.ezeanyim@gmail.com.Thanks and God bless
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by ttobiloba1408: 11:18am On May 19, 2018
maxyomi:
and mine too pls oladimeji_oluwatobi@yahoo.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by u3fine(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2018
Hello everyone, I just registered for the August 2018 diet for intermediate I. What is the cost for attending lectures in a study center? Also is there's a whatsapp group I will like to join.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by jayfranc247(f): 6:11pm On May 20, 2018
u3fine:
Hello everyone, I just registered for the August 2018 diet for intermediate I. What is the cost for attending lectures in a study center? Also is there's a whatsapp group I will like to join.
Please can you send the past questions and answers for intermediate one to my mail (jennifer.ezeanyim@gmail.com) as I will be registering later but need to read up.
Thanks and God bless
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by ttobiloba1408: 9:57am On May 23, 2018
jayfranc247:

Please can you send the past questions and answers for intermediate one to my mail (jennifer.ezeanyim@gmail.com) as I will be registering later but need to read up.
Thanks and God bless
i made enquiry of polikonsults at cele, their fee is 25000 including registration fee

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Mizego(f): 11:31am On May 24, 2018
Hi Wendy which of the centre did you find i live around Ajah and writing for intermidiate II aswell.

MzWendy:
I have two issues bothering me. 1- I need to join a study centre ASAP.... Those that reside in Lagos (lekki-ajah axis), please recommend one because no man is an island.... Ideas and knowledge must be shared. 2- Apart from study packs, can I get past questions online for intermediate 2?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Mizego(f): 11:39am On May 24, 2018
Please any whatsapp group for intermediate II just paid for the registration fee... what next? Will really appreciate if anyone could help me with past questions. Anyone residing along Lekki/ajah axis lets brain storm together.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Mizego(f): 12:42pm On May 24, 2018
Hello Omo so its not a must one pays the fee and exemption fee now right?

2. How long does it take for one to get a feed back from them because i applied this morning and made the 3k payment aswell... still waiting for the admission?

3. Please do you have any reading materials or past questions you can share? Am writing for Intermediate II

omoISEYIN:

first thing first, you will have to apply first. That will cost you N3,000 with extra N500 or N700 for the online or bank charges.

Then your application will be processed and you will offered a provisional admission into the institute, placing to the level CIPM deem fit with your qualification.

Afterwards, you can now pay for the acceptance.

then you can decide when to pay for exemption or study pack or examination fee.. Its not a most you pay at once, but you must have registered for your examination at least a month before the exam date.....

Hope I have answered some questions, and if you still more, pls holla back.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by abdulsemiu02(m): 1:07pm On May 24, 2018
Mizego:
Please any whatsapp group for intermediate II just paid for the registration fee... what next? Will really appreciate if anyone could help me with past questions. Anyone residing along Lekki/ajah axis lets brain storm together.
Drop your number, you'll be added
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Mizego(f): 1:31pm On May 24, 2018

abdulsemiu02:
Drop your number, you'll be added
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by oloriTj: 8:45am On May 26, 2018
good morning. please where is cipm located in abuja?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (53) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.