Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (161765 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by boma95(f): 9:32pm On May 27, 2018
abdulsemiu02:
Drop your number, you'll be added
... Why not paste the group link here? Anyway add me pls .. 08129348193
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by yomsad(m): 11:18pm On May 27, 2018
Odunharry:

OK. Mail me
pls send intermediate I past questions to me too
yomflex@yahoo.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 3:23pm On May 28, 2018
Mizego:

Hello Omo so its not a must one pays the fee and exemption fee now right?

2. How long does it take for one to get a feed back from them because i applied this morning and made the 3k payment aswell... still waiting for the admission?

3. Please do you have any reading materials or past questions you can share? Am writing for Intermediate II

Hello,
1. Its not must to pay all at once, at least you will pay for your application and acceptance fee.
2. If your application has no errors, it will be reviewed within 24 hrs.
3. As for reading materials, i dont have any at the moment.
Regards.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omoISEYIN(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2018
ssuccess:
Dear OmoIseyin,
I don't know if you'll still reply posts to this thread but I'll try anyway.
I am a Youth Corper serving at Port Harcourt.
I graduated with a degree in Performing Arts.
Is their any discount? How can I get the discount? What level do I start from?
Hi,
As a graduate you enjoy discount for application and acceptance fee.
If your degree is innsocial sciences/humanities you start from intermediate 2.
If you have a science/engineering background then you start from intermediate 1.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2018
yomsad:
pls send intermediate I past questions to me too
yomflex@yahoo.com
Dont have it. If you have registered go download materials on the site
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by mercyigene: 11:13am On May 30, 2018
abdulsemiu02:
Please add my number
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by saxxyb: 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
Please I am new here and I have few questions to ask
I am a graduate of Business administration and I will probably start from intermediate II

I want to know how much is the application form, exemption Fee, study pack and the examination fee.
Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by saxxyb: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
Please anyone with Intermediate II previous past questions should send to my mail oosazuwa18@gmail.com

And please add this number to any Intermediate II
whatsapp group
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by williams2600(m): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
Great men you guys gat to help a brother

I am a serving copper 2018A I wanted going for a professional cert. I wanted to go for NIM but it's too common and people says it's semi useless pls help me explain this CIPM I graduated from Kaduna polytechnic in office technology and management. Pls I need the breakdown and the amount for study pack exams and exemption.

Pls help a brother
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by thorbhy: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
pls I just registered for the August exam kindly add me to d watsapp intermediate 2 klass 08080444603 tanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Rhamzy94(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Rhamzy94(m): 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
williams2600:
Great men you guys gat to help a brother

I am a serving copper 2018A I wanted going for a professional cert. I wanted to go for NIM but it's too common and people says it's semi useless pls help me explain this CIPM I graduated from Kaduna polytechnic in office technology and management. Pls I need the breakdown and the amount for study pack exams and exemption.

Pls help a brother

As
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Rhamzy94(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
obami007:
Okay, I think I can create the WhatsApp group for intermediate 2. As I am also writing the exams in august.

You can all drop your numbers here if interested, or for safety purposes, drop them in my email the address is:

donangus250@gmail.com

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Mizjemie25: 12:28am On Jun 03, 2018
u3fine:
Hello everyone, I just registered for the August 2018 diet for intermediate I. What is the cost for attending lectures in a study center? Also is there's a whatsapp group I will like to join.
please can you forward the study pack for intermediate 1..thanks maurynpeters@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by fregene99(m): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
omoISEYIN:
Hello Everyone,

This platform is open for general questions on how to be a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Of Nigeria.
CIPM is the professional body that certify and regulate the practice of human resource management in Nigeria.
For young aspiring human resource managers, CIPM is the most relevant if not the only institute for HR professionals.

Currently HR professionals are one of the most sought after people in the corporate world, aside the fact that you become a key person
in your organisation personally, I think there is a kinda preside and reputations that comes with your job title.......

So lets keep the ball rolling for questions on CIPM registration....
Wow I have been looking for this great opportunity. Am a graduate of political Science. I want to advance my career on Human Resources management. Please how do I start. Am based in port Harcourt
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by umevi(m): 8:26am On Jun 04, 2018
Please who has cipm study pack for intermediate II. PLEASE HELP ME Eviumuteme@gmail.com. Thank you, God bless.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by umevi(m): 8:28am On Jun 04, 2018
Rhamzy94:

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by umevi(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2018
Please is it possible for you to send the study packs for the intermediate II. Eviumuteme@gmail.com thank you please
Rhamzy94:
Hello everyone,

My name is AbdulRahman, a present Corp member in Kano State.

I have just registered for CIPM exams and I'm to start at Intermediate II. I have no CIPM study centre close to me. The nearest is Kaduna or Abuja and they're quite far. So my best bet is self study.

However, I realised that the study packs are damn to voluminous. I just got registered yesterday and i downloaded the packs. I started reading today but I swear, it's really discouraging as I just started reading Workforce planning material which is just 187 pages out of the remaining about 489, 280 and 270 paged materials remaining.

Is there a way we can get a concise study material that isn't as voluminous as the ones from CIPM?

I read there is a WhatsApp group. Please add me 08164837527.

Thanks and best of luck to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by umevi(m): 8:35am On Jun 04, 2018
Odunharry:

OK. Mail me

Please assist me too. For intermediate II
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by umevi(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2018
MzChee:
Good day everyone.. Please is there a whatsapp group for those writing Intermediate 2 exams this August? I have the study pack n past questions already. Just need a place to share ideas.

Please can you send the past questions and study pack to me please eviumuteme@gmail.com. someone is creating the group when they add me I'll add you as well
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
umevi:

Mail me
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Odunharry(m): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2018
umevi:

Mail me
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by zayjay: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Goodday, Im a graduate of Agric Economics. Pls am I starting from intermediate 1 or Intermediate 2. Thanks.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by omosaku(m): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2018
Dear Professional Colleague,

It is the Value that determines Relevance and Not the Certificates. HR Metrics and Analytics Skills make an HR Practitioner more relevant in his or her organization.

To this end, you are hereby invited to join our HR Metrics and Analytics Training that comes up June 23, 2018.

Participants at the program shall also get our live recorded five Modules Video on HR Metrics and Analytics.

Please click the link below and get the full details about the program
https://hrmetricsandanalytics..com/

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by lululiscious(f): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
abdulsemiu02:

Good afternoon. Please I'll like to join the intermediate 2 whatsapp group. My number is 08102752478
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by goldimx: 2:50am On Jun 13, 2018
abdulsemiu02:
Add me to the whatsapp group, am writing Intermediate 2 ds august too
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by demicupid(f): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2018
Please Add me to the Intermediate 2 Whatsapp group 08168434136
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by HazeeyzaH(f): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
Pls add me to Intermediate 1 whatsapp group... 08092725573.. Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by blanquecheque: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
A concise, simple and easy-to-read summarised version of the CIPM Comparative Management and Administration study pack is available. It reduces the 427-page study pack to about 50 pages. It has for many years helped my students pass the exam. It will help you. Past questions and answers too.

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Floyd45(m): 7:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hello is anyone writing the " Professional 1 exam in August? Can we rub minds. Thank you
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Meci74: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
Pls add me to the watsap group too.. I am writing intermediate II this August.. Pls help a sister.. 07038314081

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (53) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.