Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders (34216 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by jaybee3(m): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
tuniski:

Marrying wives is choice never trend just. Like polygamy!

Hungerbad's issue was the alarming divorce trail following him about so it's a trend Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by TGM2015: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
Icecomrade:
All along I've been mute in the face of tyranny and political madness dished out on my husband @realFFK and family from this government and @officialefcc becos it's not my fight to lead but this stops today as I am getting in the ring as well. Since 3/5/2016 I've been in ur custody and in all your stupid investigations I was not accused till today?

Haba mbok fear God! This account was opened in 2005 while I faces while u had my husband in ur custody and in all your stupid investigations I was not accused till today?

Haba mbok fear God! This account was opened in 2005 while I was in the university and has been dormant from 2013 till early last month when I had to activate it cos you froze my other accounts with no explanations or invitation, yet this account holds nothing but 200k. So because of 200k my son Aragon and I were subjected to detention in a bank with the police and efcc waiting like sharks.

Thank God for Gov. Fayose and the people of Editing becos if they had not been there they would have bundled me and my son like animals and subjected us to God knows what. Had it not been for them there would have been no word out on this matter.

What a shame!! This government and @officialefcc are shameless to bring in women and children to the ring of their vendettas and fights. I'm not a politician or a contractor. I'm the apple of God's eyes so underate me at your
peril. Meanwhile I'm here and as strong as titanium.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Snowhitey1/status/788122891909009408

How do we justify the actions taken by ACESS Bank and EFCC.?

Why reactivating old accounts and not providing necessary evidence to 'unfreeze' your other account? Why not withdraw last month when you reactive but need to travel to Ekiti for withdrawal?
Thank God for enforcement of BVN for all financial transactions.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Icecomrade: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
TGM2015:

Why reactivating old accounts and not providing necessary evidence to 'unfreeze' your other account? Why not withdraw last month when you reactive but need to travel to Ekiti for withdrawal?
Thank God for enforcement of BVN for all financial transactions.

You were in so much hurry not see that it was the period when her husband is in custody.
She is also aware that other accounts were frozen for investigative reasons.

Anymore question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Hideout Exposed By Joint Forces In Oba, Anambra / House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary / Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.