Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders (34214 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by dunkem21(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2016
So many children on NL ..and people go dey dash likes and refuse to comment because he dashed them N100k on NL.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by sapientia(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2016
EFCC freezed all the other accounts belonging to FFK abi..
They claimed this particular account was used too abi..
Andd it has FFK bvn abi..
EFCC did not freeze the account and left it as a bait or what?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sorry you hear?

Nobody get right to harass a beautiful woman like you, even if you dey guilty by association with one of our yam eaters.

Chikwendu?not surprised. Was wondering what a young beautiful girl like this is doing with an old Clown like FFK, but again Ecclesiastes 10:19 says " Money answereth all things"

Precious Chikwendu:
That moment when you thought you married a millionaire for his money, and EFCC has made us realize that your husband has "WAYO-ED" you by giving you only 200k.

Femi Fani Kayode Wiki:

Born: October 16, 1960 (age 56), Lagos, Nigeria

Spouse: Regina Amonoo (m. 1997), Yemisi Olasunbo Adeniji (m. 1991–1995), Saratu Atta (m. 1987–1990)

At 56 FFK has been married 4 times? a man who has problems living a settled marital life, does not surprise me that he has problems with the Government.

A real man reflects true family values.

FFK is obviously running out of cash.....he must have pleaded with bros Fayose to raise his wify some cash. If not, why leaving Lagos to Ekiti just to withdraw cash

A o bi ese baba wo lara omo. .. grin
A o si be ese oko wo lara iyawo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by elldeb101(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2016
it is very easy to speak trash when you are not the one affected. most of the comments here are just childish.

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
This country was under the care of a "Bingo", I dunno why we took it from the Bingo and gave it to a Rottweiler..

Now this Rottweiler nor dey hear word again.. grin

Even him wife dey look am with one kind eye..Even his supporters sef dey reason how 2019 go be like..

As for me, Buhari should sell this country and give everybody their shares..
he can't sell this country, we have alot of debts we are servicing, i have a better suggestion , he should auction the country to the highest bidder for recolonization in exchange for writing off our debts and taking us out of recession, that will be a better deal grin,back to the topic, it's easy to talk if it's not happening to you, some people can't even control themselves to the extent of calling her bleached even when they can see her son's complexion, we are watching, my own concern is how things keep increasing in the market every day, when going to the market one now has to take extra money because what you bought yesterday may have increased in price today smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by duduade: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2016
Trying so hard to be relevant in the political scene.... No go hide your face in shame so that you can enjoy the money that your gapped faced husband stole from our coffers
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Mrdecent(m): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2016
She doesn't want to be in the other Room again but in the ring. Like husband like wife

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2016
God...pls rain your wrath upon ffk and his cohorts that have stolen our common wealth.Amen
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Abagworo(m): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2016
This woman is a clown. EFCC does not have men in bank branches and must have been notified by the bank.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Senatorade54(m): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sorry you hear?

Nobody get right to harass a beautiful woman like you, even if you dey guilty by [b][/b][color=#990000][/color].association with one of our yam eaters.

Chikwendu?not surprised. Was wondering what a young beautiful girl like this is doing with an old Clown like FFK, but again Ecclesiastes 10:19 says " Money answereth all things"

Precious Chikwendu:
My brother God bless you
That moment when you thought you married a millionaire for his money, and EFCC has made us realize that your husband has "WAYO-ED" you by giving you only 200k.

Femi Fani Kayode Wiki:

Spouse: Regina Amonoo (m. 1997), Yemisi Olasunbo Adeniji (m. 1991–1995), Saratu Atta (m. 1987–1990)

At 56 FFK has been married 4 times? a man who has problems living a settled marital life, does not surprise me that he has problems with the Government.

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by dottypax: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Useless woman married to a thief. They should have locked you and the baby in separate prison because the boy automatically will become a looter tomorrow like his dad took after his grandfather. Over bleached barbie forming opinion. Spits on her Tura-soap induced skin

How I wish I know ur name.. ****How can u say what Efcc just did is good n how cn u refer to a baby, an innocent baby a looter tomorrow... We should watch what we say n b constructive in our criticism. Uwafid

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by LastProphet: 8:03am On Oct 18, 2016
g
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 18, 2016
grin this woman useless pieces thief gold digger you go marry ffk think say you go dey flex stolen money,before she married ffk she was a runs girl in abj using peagentry to cover up which she won through straffing undecided
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by jegz25(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2016
Hehe...so this yellow sisi don get mouth by eating stolen money abi? Effcc will lock ur yellow ass and heaven will not fall

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by salis123(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2016
EFCC GOOD WORK LET THEM RETURN ALL OUR STOLEN MONEY. THATS WHAT U GET IN RETURNS WHEN U MARRIED A THIEF. KWANTINUE

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by wildchild1: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2016
Ffk go soon free you, you go change mouth lols

Check my signature
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Bom4Real: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2016
That's y I hate the Cabal they r so petty,they can even arrest ur Cat for criticising their Stooge

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by ilynem(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Useless woman married to a thief. They should have locked you and the baby in separate prison because the boy automatically will become a looter tomorrow like his dad took after his grandfather. Over bleached barbie forming opinion. Spits on her Tura-soap induced skin
This nigga you get mouth oh cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Chikpat(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2016
This z d kind of experience ladies get in dir marriages to honourable thieves.

Nigeria z in recession bkos of d actions and inactions of d honourable thieves... Wat u sow....

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Boboye4slim(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

You obviously need help

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2016
grin grin
too harsh na. haba

fiizznation:
Look at her bleached up face like a rhesus monkey. Anyway very soon that your nonentity of a 'husband' will vomit all the yams he had stolen by gross impunity. Your account has been dormant since 2005 as you want your gullible supporters to believe, so pray tell me, why must you travel all the way from abuja to that thuggish governor's state to withdraw just 200,000 naira as you claimed? Is there no other access bank in abuja you lying canary? Oh I get it. You went to ekiti state to withdraw the stolen money with the protection of the thuggish governor. Smart move there.

Anyway am glad the efcc have 'frozen' all your accounts. In the coming days, even the houses of your husband will be put under lock by the efcc. And unfortunately there is nothing your 'husband' can do about it. He might call it impunity or tyranny, but hey, nobody will care except his deluded 'followers'.

Prison beckons mi-lady
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by saintdennis(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2016
But it's ok when nigeria police hound relatives of kidnappers, armed robbers , pick pockets and other wanted criminals (suspects)?

Ok for police to bundle students n young peeps into navy blue buses, strip them n check their body to know if they're cultists?

Ok for a lad to be walking on the streets n be accosted by policement who then forcefully go through his phone?

Funny how despite all the hounding the state and national assemblies are yet to enact stiffer laws to protect the citizens against police harassment yet come online to seek empathy.

Mtcheeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by nobsalis: 8:08am On Oct 18, 2016
Reptyle:
So let me get this straight.

Mrs. Fani Kayode went to "visit" Governor Fayose in Ekiti. grin Then on her way back home, she saw this Access Bank branch and since she was short of transport money and running low on food for Aragorn, she suddenly remembers this account that has been dormant for year but is on EFCC watchlist. Not to mention that she had withdrawal documents for this "dormant" account...it is possible she carries those around grin grin grin

The bank calls the Police as they ought to when there is an attempted transaction on an account under watch and gomina Fayose steps in and intervenes (intefered more like).

Naija sha!!!

hey wat "Mrs" who told u dat dey are married? Na free bleeping and mutual consent package dem dey do Ooo:

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by yatch360: 8:08am On Oct 18, 2016
He he. So na only 200k dey ya account....hmmm...only 200k with plenty wahala,
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by dunkem21(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2016
Because of N100k, person no go hear word for NL grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by jazzyjazz: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2016
I think your comment towards her son was uncalled for.

He's just a kid and has no hand in this

That his father and mother may be involved with the wrong set of people does not mean that he too will be the same

patriotic9jaboy:

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by ikemesit4477: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sorry you hear?

Nobody get right to harass a beautiful woman like you, even if you dey guilty by association with one of our yam eaters.

Precious Chikwendu:

Femi Fani Kayode Wiki:

with these kind of CV the man must be a real womanizer!

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by nobsalis: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2016
e
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by ayaside(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2016
Some folks here remind me of Trump supporters. Basket of deplorables.Every naive and stupid action by this 'body' is applauded.I know a couple of dudes who do transaction worth more than 500K.Oh!I guess it has to do with FFK..Obviously, the wife and the baby are equally guilty.Baby of 8 months?!!..If for whatever reason(s),FFK is guilty,follow the court(?) procedure and let him serve his jail term.EFCC guys could invite her for questioning if they wanna but this particular one is a huge fail.

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by sisisioge: 8:11am On Oct 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
This country was under the care of a "Bingo", I dunno why we took it from the Bingo and gave it to a Rottweiler..

Now this Rottweiler nor dey hear word again.. grin

Even him wife dey look am with one kind eye..Even his supporters sef dey reason how 2019 go be like..

As for me, Buhari should sell this country and give everybody their shares..

grin grin

Biko no advise am bad advice. If the bobo sell we country, how you take sure say our share no go miss on its way to our house? Forensic sef no go fit trace am. Best bet be say make we dey wait for 2019...e don almost reach.

As for the babe wey her bobo dey open her yansh for outside, I no too pity am. Guy track record no good before, maybe na Ekene head dey catch am. I know say na the guy nurture her through uni before rich uncle come snatch am. Na her cross...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shagari's Burial ‘Reunites’ Buhari And Tambuwal (Photos) / Nationwide Darkness Imminent As NCC Directs Generation Companies To Shut Down / 5 Killed At Alaba International Market This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.