Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders (34217 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Smellymouth: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2016
cassysmallz:

You be mumu aswear ... cheesy grin

grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by jaybee3(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Useless woman married to a thief. They should have locked you and the baby in separate prison because the boy automatically will become a looter tomorrow like his dad took after his grandfather. Over bleached barbie forming opinion. Spits on her Tura-soap induced skin

Relax bro

Haba
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by achieverme(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Useless woman married to a thief. They should have locked you and the baby in separate prison because the boy automatically will become a looter tomorrow like his dad took after his grandfather. Over bleached barbie forming opinion. Spits on her Tura-soap induced skin

Can you point out what makes her useless? Is it because you couldn't taste her pussy? As far as you are concerned, oppression of opposition member is welcome, abi? Well, your party too will become opposition soon. And I hope you won't cry victim when that time comes.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by ebuclassic18(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sorry you hear?

Nobody get right to harass a beautiful woman like you, even if you dey guilty by association with one of our yam eaters.

Chikwendu?not surprised. Was wondering what a young beautiful girl like this is doing with an old Clown like FFK, but again Ecclesiastes 10:19 says " Money answereth all things"

Precious Chikwendu:
That moment when you thought you married a millionaire for his money, and EFCC has made us realize that your husband has "WAYO-ED" you by giving you only 200k.

Femi Fani Kayode Wiki:

Born: October 16, 1960 (age 56), Lagos, Nigeria

Spouse: Regina Amonoo (m. 1997), Yemisi Olasunbo Adeniji (m. 1991–1995), Saratu Atta (m. 1987–1990)

At 56 FFK has been married 4 times? a man who has problems living a settled marital life, does not surprise me that he has problems with the Government.

A real man reflects true family values.

Dear sir,
with due respect the woman in question is above the age of 18 and old enough to know what she wants,getting married to a rich man non of your business i think you should talk more on fundamental human rights and not personal judgement her way of life not your business, if what she claims is really the true then this is bad and maybe your the next to be harassed,Thanks

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by ebuclassic18(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sorry you hear?

Nobody get right to harass a beautiful woman like you, even if you dey guilty by association with one of our yam eaters.

Chikwendu?not surprised. Was wondering what a young beautiful girl like this is doing with an old Clown like FFK, but again Ecclesiastes 10:19 says " Money answereth all things"

Precious Chikwendu:
That moment when you thought you married a millionaire for his money, and EFCC has made us realize that your husband has "WAYO-ED" you by giving you only 200k.

Femi Fani Kayode Wiki:

Born: October 16, 1960 (age 56), Lagos, Nigeria

Spouse: Regina Amonoo (m. 1997), Yemisi Olasunbo Adeniji (m. 1991–1995), Saratu Atta (m. 1987–1990)

At 56 FFK has been married 4 times? a man who has problems living a settled marital life, does not surprise me that he has problems with the Government.

A real man reflects true family values.

Dear sir,
with due respect the woman in question is above the age of 18 and old enough to know what she wants,getting married to a rich man non of your business i think you should talk more on fundamental human rights and not personal judgement her way of life not your business, if what she claims is really the truth then this is bad and maybe your the next to be harassed,Thanks
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by DavidTheGeek: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2016
Reptyle:
So let me get this straight.

Mrs. Fani Kayode went to "visit" Governor Fayose in Ekiti. grin Then on her way back home, she saw this Access Bank branch and since she was short of transport money and running low on food for Aragorn, she suddenly remembers this account that has been dormant for year but is on EFCC watchlist. Not to mention that she had withdrawal documents for this "dormant" account...it is possible she carries those around grin grin grin

The bank calls the Police as they ought to when there is an attempted transaction on an account under watch and gomina Fayose steps in and intervenes (intefered more like).

Naija sha!!!

While typing this your comment you thought you were making sense huh?
....This account was opened in 2005 while I was in the university and has been dormant from 2013 till early last month when I had to activate it cos you froze my other accounts
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by toggy: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2016
It baffles me when i see people with funny opinion on issues that should be taken with serious x-ray.
This is democracy! these things should not be encouraged.
Opposition plays a vital role in democracy. Any attempt to scraped down the opposition the country is heading towards dictatorial leadership. There is no moral justification for this singular action.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
haba what kind of person are you, did u think at all before you wrote this thing, many will talk themselves into hell I tell you.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Such bitterness.....

E go better. The recession must be affecting you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by jaybee3(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2016
achieverme:

Your comment shows you are a pinhead. You left the main issue of oppression and you start addressing something meaningless. Why is your life so rotten?

How exactly did you manage to tag her experience as oppression?

Her account (which has allegedly been linked to FFK) had a prior no debit flag

It's best practice for the bank to invite the police when a suspect tries to withdraw money from a flagged account. (That's what happens in western countries)

Why would the girl go all the way to Ekiti to withdraw money when she supposedly reside in Lagos/Abuja with no connection whatsoever to Ekiti state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Abcka811: 8:59am On Oct 18, 2016
My annonyance is why has God not punished this country? How on earth can a government flags all the accounts of all pdp members and refuse to flag the accounts others like the greatest financier (Amaechi)of Buhari's campaign organisation. Why should Buhari even if he has not human blooding running in his system by looking only one side while fighting corrution when there are many evidences against Amaechi, Fashola etc. ?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by jaybee3(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

Did she attend Ekiti state university?
Did she activate the account in Ekiti state?
Why did she have to go all the way to Ekiti state to withdraw money from the account?
What exactly did she go and do in Ekiti state without her husband?

You people sef

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Forwetinnah: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
This country was under the care of a "Bingo", I dunno why we took it from the Bingo and gave it to a Rottweiler..

Now this Rottweiler nor dey hear word again.. grin

Even him wife dey look am with one kind eye..Even his supporters sef dey reason how 2019 go be like..

As for me, Buhari should sell this country and give everybody their shares..

The entire Rottweiler Federation will be very mad at you this moment to have compared them to a Chicken , a brainless Chicken who lets equally brainless chickens rule in his stead...not once but twice as the head of this country. How could you? Dogs take charge of their vicinity...does boooooohari look to you as someone who's in charge? Hasn't Aisharliburton said enough for people like you to come back to earth and know that the old man is NOTHING AND HAS NOTHING TO OFFER?! Her interview was even edited..if the real one was to be aired, gobe go dey. This administration tried to get that interview stopped at all cost but BBC HAUSA opted to edit to make matters milder

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Reptyle(m): 9:01am On Oct 18, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

...and while you were typing yours, it did not occur to you that it is strange that she chose to access the account from Ekiti? What happened to the branches in Abuja?

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by jaybee3(m): 9:02am On Oct 18, 2016
Abcka811:
My annonyance is why has God not punished this country? How on earth can a government flags all the accounts of all pdp members and refuse to flag the accounts others like the greatest financier (Amaechi)of Buhari's campaign organisation. Why should Buhari even if he has not human blooding running in his system by looking only one side while fighting corrution when there are many evidences against Amaechi, Fashola etc. ?

Use your brain for freaking sake mehn

They electronic footprint of the money withdrawn from Dasuki's ATM is what's being traced.

If you have evidence of account lodgement irregularities on Amaechi then approach EFCC

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
what an insensitive comment. What type of men are we raising in this generation? Lock an 8 month old baby up in separate room without his mum? Like seriously? This generation is in danger

I weep for this generation
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Earth2Metahuman: 9:03am On Oct 18, 2016
tuniski:

And the president has been married twice abi!
buhari is 74, ffk is 56

See the big difference...

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by acevic: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2016
Reptyle:
So let me get this straight.

Mrs. Fani Kayode went to "visit" Governor Fayose in Ekiti. grin Then on her way back home, she saw this Access Bank branch and since she was short of transport money and running low on food for Aragorn, she suddenly remembers this account that has been dormant for years but is on EFCC watchlist. Not to mention that she had withdrawal documents for this "dormant" account...it is possible she carries those around grin grin grin

The bank calls the Police as they ought to when there is an attempted transaction on an account under watch and gomina Fayose steps in and intervenes (intefered more like).

Naija sha!!!

Oga read again and understand.....
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by jaybee3(m): 9:06am On Oct 18, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
buhari is 74 ffk is 56

See the bug difference...

What the doofus obviously doesn't understand is the simple fact that,

One mistake is excusable
BUT
Many mistakes becomes a TREND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 18, 2016
Arrant nonsense!
It amazes me how these yam eaters and their beneficiaries resort to blackmailing the government as tyrant, despot, etc each time they are checkmated.

For God sake BVN was done 2015, And all accounts not verified were liquidated, And yet somebody telling some undiscerning minds her account had been redundant since 2005.

This boldface would not take you guys any far.
I wanna keenly watch how far you guys can go.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by faithy29: 9:08am On Oct 18, 2016
I'm not in support of whatever criminal act he is up to, what about the likes of tinubu, amaechi, fashola, rochas, adam. they also need to be probe. fighting corruption shouldn't be sentimental based on party. the government should fight corruption both within and everywhere
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by jaybee3(m): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2016
faithy29:
I'm not in support of whatever criminal act he is up to, what about the likes of tinubu, amaechi, fashola, rochas, adam. they also need to be probe. fighting corruption shouldn't be sentimental based on party. the government should fight corruption both within and everywhere

Just shut da hell up or focus on the topic of discussion
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by faithy29: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2016
I'm not in support of whatever criminal act he is up to, what about the likes of tinubu, amaechi, fashola, rochas, adam. they also need to be probe. fighting corruption shouldn't be sentimental based on party. the government should fight corruption both within and everywhere shocked
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Forwetinnah: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2016
jaybee3:

Use your brain for freaking sake mehn

They electronic footprint of the money withdrawn from Dasuki's ATM is what's being traced.

If you have evidence of account lodgement irregularities on Amaechi then approach EFCC

That has been done sooooo many times? The State government even wrote to the EFCC, had meetings with boooooohari to get States funds back. With all the evidences against Burantai and Abba Kyari etc flying everywhere, what has the EFCC done? It's really crazy that some of you think boooooohari's anti corruption fight is for real because the biggest thieves are his lapdogs. He's doing all this to curb/ checkmate the opposition so they won't have resources to kick him out when the time comes!!!!!! He has failed anyway
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by jaybee3(m): 9:12am On Oct 18, 2016
faithy29:
I'm not in support of whatever criminal act he is up to, what about the likes of tinubu, amaechi, fashola, rochas, adam. they also need to be probe. fighting corruption shouldn't be sentimental based on party. the government should fight corruption both within and everywhere shocked

You do realise this is a fallout of the embezzled arms fund right?

So what exactly has that got to do with those you mentioned?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2016
grin

Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by ayindejimmy(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Seriously even the much maligned Abacha never sunk so low!!! Buhari should try and get matured.Criticism is one of the factors one encounter in government. You cannot muscle everyone for criticizing you!!! Haba!!!

The guilty are afraid
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by jaybee3(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2016
Forwetinnah:

That has been done sooooo many times? The State government even wrote to the EFCC, had meetings with boooooohari to get States funds back. With all the evidences against Burantai and Abba Kyari etc flying everywhere, what has the EFCC done? It's really crazy that some of you think boooooohari's anti corruption fight is for real because the biggest thieves are his lapdogs. He's doing all this to curb/ checkmate the opposition so they won't have resources to kick him out when the time comes!!!!!! He has failed anyway

So in your Myopic mind, you think Fayose and FFK are buhari's opposition?
Get your head of out of your ass

I asked for verifiable evidence of irregular lodgements into Amaechi's account not suspicious/fictitious contracts he might have authorized whilst being the CEO of Rivers state

Burantai did declare the asset in his CCB form so where exactly is the corruption? You can't nail someone by suspicion but by hard facts!!!
Yes his wealth remains questionable but you have no case until you can prove the asset was procured from proceed of ill gotten wealth
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by davidif: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2016
Saintp:

Corruption fight should be based on equity, justice and fair play which is seriously lacking and that is why we will not get it right.
If power ever changes hands again, the kind of vendetta that would be unleashed on opposition and enemies of govt of the day will be unimaginable. PMB with his double faced corruption fight is setting a dangerous precidence and this would backfire but then I will be far away watching you guys.

Man, that's a scary thing to even contemplate. This is why Nigeria needs someone who is unaffiliated with any political party to run for elections. It seems that all these parties are all the same.
https://www.nairaland.com/3408542/why-did-nigerians-chose-between
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by manutdadex(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
fustrated n poor peepz always call rich peepz thieves. You wish she is ur sister right..
Re: Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders by Smellymouth: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2016
Forwetinnah:

The entire Rottweiler Federation will be very mad at you this moment to have compared them to a Chicken, a brainless Chicken who lets equally brainless chickens rule in his stead...not once but twice as the head of this country. How could you? Dogs take charge of their vicinity...does boooooohari look to you as someone who's in charge? Hasn't Aisharliburton said enough for people like you to come back to earth and know that the old man is NOTHING AND HAS NOTHING TO OFFER?! Her interview was even edited..if the real one was to be aired, gobe go dey. This administration tried to get that interview stopped at all cost but BBC HAUSA opted to edit to make matters milder

cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary / Niger State: Blasphemy About Prophet Muhammed Sparks Violence / Airforce Jets Bomb Gbise, Ayaka, Benue Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.