Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Keep Your Kids And Wife Busy With This Lovely Puppies... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Keep Your Kids And Wife Busy With This Lovely Puppies... (1440 Views)

Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Your Kids And Wife Busy With This Lovely Puppies... by DannySolo(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2016
Lhasa Puppies.... Cute and Gentle ...
Surprise your family or get those troublesome kids quiet this Xmas with these puppies ... .
They are very obedient and healthy
25 kk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Kids And Wife Busy With This Lovely Puppies... by ifyalways(f): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2016
I hope it will swallow eba cos I ain't got no money for dog food.

Erhm, 20K nko? sad

3 Likes

Re: Keep Your Kids And Wife Busy With This Lovely Puppies... by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2016
ifyalways:

Erhm, 20K nko? sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny enough, most dogs eat eba.
Re: Keep Your Kids And Wife Busy With This Lovely Puppies... by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2016
Gosh, such cute puppies. Wish I could buy one, but I work all day. I won't have time for it. cry
Re: Keep Your Kids And Wife Busy With This Lovely Puppies... by jashar(f): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Love God, love people, Love dogs,, love cartoons.
Re: Keep Your Kids And Wife Busy With This Lovely Puppies... by nubiadoll(f): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2016
20k. pls send me your number
Re: Keep Your Kids And Wife Busy With This Lovely Puppies... by ifyalways(f): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2016
LadyMercedes:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Funny enough, most dogs eat eba.
Those are ekuke's and bingos o, OP kind of dog dont eat bones, eba and stuff. cheesy

OP, wey your contact now. undecided
Re: Keep Your Kids And Wife Busy With This Lovely Puppies... by LadyJul(f): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2016
DannySolo:
Surprise your family or get those troublesome kids quiet this Xmas with these puppies ... .
25 kk
will u take 20k?? Send me ur number
Re: Keep Your Kids And Wife Busy With This Lovely Puppies... by gbens2000(m): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
LadyJul:
will u take 20k?? Send me ur number
bae sup,long time u just hide ur pwety face,e no good fa! kiss
Re: Keep Your Kids And Wife Busy With This Lovely Puppies... by gbens2000(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Gosh, such cute puppies. Wish I could buy one, but I work all day. I won't have time for it. cry
pwety pwety,ia that ur real face kiss
Re: Keep Your Kids And Wife Busy With This Lovely Puppies... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
gbens2000:
pwety pwety,ia that ur real face kiss

No, it's my fake face. What a question. undecided
Re: Keep Your Kids And Wife Busy With This Lovely Puppies... by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
DannySolo:
25 kk

25k for a Lhasa Apso? That's rather cheap. Hope they aren't sick.
Re: Keep Your Kids And Wife Busy With This Lovely Puppies... by gbens2000(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
LadyMercedes:

No, it's my fake face. What a question. undecided
simple question, it could be a friends pic or sis my ? wasn't wrong
Re: Keep Your Kids And Wife Busy With This Lovely Puppies... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
gbens2000:
simple question, it could be a friends pic or sis my ? wasn't wrong

It makes more sense to ask "Is that you?", not "Is that your real face?"

It wasn't a simple question, it was a stupid one. Sorry to say.

And, yes, it's me.

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Kids And Wife Busy With This Lovely Puppies... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
^^ chai brutal
Re: Keep Your Kids And Wife Busy With This Lovely Puppies... by SAMBARRY: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
ifyalways:

Erhm, 20K nko? sad
lol.ota aje ni e.

You see cute puppy like this you wan give am constipation and turn am to pako dog grin

Royal Roy that your bingo Don get girlfriend o.con buy this one give am grin
Re: Keep Your Kids And Wife Busy With This Lovely Puppies... by sexymoma(f): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
abeg i wan ask... shey dem nor dey grow, naso dem go remain puppy till dem die?
cos 25k is cheap ooo
i get boabu for 120k ooo
Re: Keep Your Kids And Wife Busy With This Lovely Puppies... by ifyalways(f): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2016
SAMBARRY:
lol.ota aje ni e.

You see cute puppy like this you wan give am constipation and turn am to pako dog grin

Royal Roy that your bingo Don get girlfriend o.con buy this one give am grin
When me na Pako woman why my dog go be ajebutter ? cheesy
I saw one dog the other day and it looked like a cat. cheesy cheesy cheesy The thing don suffer die, and ofcourse, e resemble him owner. How can I be swallowing amala/eba while my dog is eating biscuits and milk? Dem swear for my enemy ? cheesy
Re: Keep Your Kids And Wife Busy With This Lovely Puppies... by SAMBARRY: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
ifyalways:

When me na Pako woman why my dog go be ajebutter ? cheesy
I saw one dog the other day and it looked like a cat. cheesy cheesy cheesy The thing don suffer die, and ofcourse, e resemble him owner. How can I be swallowing amala/eba while my dog is eating biscuits and milk? Dem swear for my enemy ? cheesy

seeing this type of dog sef na all this canned dog food go fit am,it should have it's own bedroom and duvet.you no see as oyinbo dey pamper their dogs. Take am stroll when you wan go do spa,you know buy its soap and sponge , buy teddy bear for am.give am goodnight kiss when youre going to bed etc grin

E go fine bet if you give am eba na all the hair for body go come out grin

(1) (Reply)

Mother Twerking In Front Of Her Daughter See What The Daughter Did / Where To Order A Pot Of Soup For Delivery In Lagos And Abuja / 70k A Month - Living In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.