Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC (4329 Views)

Ephraim Inyang-Eyen To Open Provision Store For 23-Year-Old Okada Rider / "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister / Justice John Inyang Okoro, The Dark Hand That Killed Justice In Abia - Abiafact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by RedCapChief(m): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
There is nothing abnormal in receiving estacode in foreign currency. It is the norm. Ministers receive about $900 per day. Imagine how much Justices of the Supreme Court must receive.

diegwu01:
How silly and senseless can this Judge be.., Some high profile personalities decides to Bribe you and you didnt report them to the relevant authorities immediately, 9 months later you are arrested for Fraud and you come up with such silly defense whining from pillar to post. If Amaechi was indicted and arrested then, the Nation would have been rid of one corrupt top shot
He made a verbal report.

We all know this is Nigeria. Nothing would have happened even if he filed a formal report. Buratai and Dambazzau who have been exposed. What did you do to them?
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by kcnwaigbo: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
seunmsg:
This judge is a bloody crook who is not worthy of administering justice. If Amaechi or any APC member had truly attempted to bribe him, he should have reported the case to the appropriate authority when it happened. He did not make any written report of the matter to the CJN or NJC but now that he's under investigation for corruption, he decided to give a written account of the matter.
Learn to read !!! A verbal report was made to the CJN!!! It is stated in the letter. Even the CJN mentioned it in his confrontation with Buhari at aso Rock
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by kcnwaigbo: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
The EFCC can't do anything!!! After all the media frenzy about the arrest of the judges what has happened? Its going to two weeks now ,how come we are yet to see arraignment? There are not even in custody!!! Buhari picked the wrong fight, he will surely regret it
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by Sirrexninefour(m): 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
erunz:
Same people who support and cheered Major General Tukur Buratai on his Dubai properties, will come here to criticize this Judge.
We know how desperate Ameachi wanted to deliver Rivers state for APC but God disgraced him.
APC and the FG should know Nigerians are wise now and we know how they have being using propaganda to fight corruption.

well i'm ready for 2019
while i continue with psalms 109 vs 8

Kai! @The BOLDED, I Reserve My Comment!
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by zurine(f): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
quite revealing, what other evidence is needed to prosecute the minister of transportation
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
Dominiquez:
The judge is saying the truth my office also gives per diem in dollars if you are going outside the country for conferences or training.

And, you save almost all of it in your house. Amazing.
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by babdap: 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
Copy of the report he made to CJN about Ameachi and Umani request or I don't belief.
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by kutchs: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
onomeasike:
This is a canary singing. Very soon, this canary will 'Song'.
Awon abayeje gbogbo. I thought they kept shouting that the judiciary is underfunded and that same 2013,JUSUN,the umbrella body of judicial officers went on strike several times relating to poor and delayed remuneration yet Supreme Court justices were being paid estacode running to thousands of dollars. Just get a good lawyer, una paddy paddy NJC will not save you. As for Amaechi, he has better sue this Okoro before he joins him in prison
The issue here is not how much JSC are paid but how Buhari tried to use Amaechi to influence Justice Inyang. If you have any problem with the estacodes paid them go to court.
Isn't it obvious now why the judges are being persecuted? Mr Integrity my foot.
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by seunmsg(m): 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Learn to read !!! A verbal report was made to the CJN!!! It is stated in the letter. Even the CJN mentioned it in his confrontation with Buhari at aso Rock

Absolute nonsense. A former governor attempted to bribe him and influence a very crucial judicial decision and the best he could do was make an oral report to the CJN. Why is he now making a written complain after almost a year? See, you can believe this silly lies if it makes sense to you but I am not buying it.
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by kutchs: 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
seunmsg:

Absolute nonsense. A former governor attempted to bribe him and influence a very crucial judicial decision and the best he could do was make an oral report to the CJN. Why is he now making a written complain after almost a year? See, you can believe this silly lies if it makes sense to you but I am not buying it.
Brit you will believe all the lies DSS has been churning out without evidence against them. You will believe that Akpabio paid #10b and Justice Mary Odili wept before her colleagues. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by kcnwaigbo: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
kutchs:

Brit you will believe all the lies DSS has been churning out without evidence against them. You will believe that Akpabio paid #10b and Justice Mary Odili wept before her colleagues. Nonsense.
Don't mind those hypocrites!!! The same people would come and masturbate on threads where Sahara reporters reported that one anonymous judge lied down on the floor to beg the DSS after evidence of N500m bribe was found on him!!! This people are sick!!!Buhari will regret attempting to intimidate the judiciary, thy will teach him a lesson he will not forget in a hurry

1 Like

Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by diegwu01: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
RedCapChief:

There is nothing abnormal in receiving estacode in foreign currency. It is the norm. Ministers receive about $900 per day. Imagine how much Justices of the Supreme Court must receive.

He made a verbal report.

We all know this is Nigeria. Nothing would have happened even if he filed a formal report. Buratai and Dambazzau who have been exposed. What did you do to them?

As a Supreme Court Judge, making a formal complaint or Petition in Writing to the EFCC or any other statutory body concerned would carry a lot of weight and that should have been the right thing to do, now the only hogwash defense he has is that he Verbally reported to the CJ, that is not admissible in any way, Amaechi could so easily deny that... for crying out loud He is a Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by kutchs: 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
diegwu01:
As a Supreme Court Judge, making a formal complaint or Petition in Writing to the EFCC or any other statutory body concerned would carry a lot of weight and that should have been the right thing to do, now the only hogwash defense he has is that he Verbally reported to the CJ, that is not admissible in any way, Amaechi could so easily deny that... for crying out loud He is a Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
Of course we know Amaechi could and would deny it but it doesn't cahnge the fat that he and Buhari tried to influence the man.
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by Vatsyayana: 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
erunz:
Same people who support and cheered Major General Tukur Buratai on his Dubai properties, will come here to criticize this Judge.
We know how desperate Ameachi wanted to deliver Rivers state for APC but God disgraced him.
APC and the FG should know Nigerians are wise now and we know how they have being using propaganda to fight corruption.

well i'm ready for 2019
while i continue with psalms 109 vs 8

with your single vote? then I'll balance the equation with my own vote. So I guess that is settled. Your vote against mine? see you in 2019. by the way I wish you a happy wailing till 2019...
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by onomeasike: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
kutchs:

The issue here is not how much JSC are paid but how Buhari tried to use Amaechi to influence Justice Inyang. If you have any problem with the estacodes paid them go to court.
Isn't it obvious now why the judges are being persecuted? Mr Integrity my foot.

I disagree sir. Don't confuse the matter before gullible people are misled. Mr Okoro never sang this reggae he is playing to hoodwink people like you until he was arrested and about to be tried.He is acutely aware that offering of bribe alone is a crime yet this alleged corrupt judge never squealed like Otedola did to Farouk Lawan .
How come he is always the go to guy when it comes to cash for justice? He should go and tell his story to the gullible. If Mr Okoro has no skeleton in his cupboard and not caught to have collected $20K from Akpabio and DSS investigation revealing how he acquired multi-billion naira properties everywhere with the proceed of crime, he would not have dragged Amaechi in.
His decision to rubbish people who are likely innocent is the trick of a drowning man who doesn't want to go down alone. We miss the era of upright judges like Kayode ESO,Oputa,Uwaifo because the current crop are like Mr Okoro .
Like I said earlier, the main issue is that he wrote this unsolicited letter not because he received a query from NJC but to set up a basis for his Paddy paddy NJC to acquit him. We're watching
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by diegwu01: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
kutchs:

Of course we know Amaechi could and would deny it but it doesn't cahnge the fat that he and Buhari tried to influence the man.
PMB and Amaechi daily receive all manner of accusations and can live with it, the question is, would life remain the same for our "revered" Supreme Court Judge? He has been Disgraced, his name has been soiled like used Sanitary Pads and all he could do was come up with is this feeble defense of Amaechi trying to induce him Ages ago. grin grin
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by kutchs: 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
onomeasike:

I disagree sir. Don't confuse the matter before gullible people are misled. Mr Okoro never sang this reggae he is playing to hoodwink people like you until he was arrested and about to be tried.He is acutely aware that offering of bribe alone is a crime yet this alleged corrupt judge never squealed like Otedola did to Farouk Lawan .
How come he is always the go to guy when it comes to cash for justice? He should go and tell his story to the gullible. If Mr Okoro has no skeleton in his cupboard and not caught to have collected $20K from Akpabio and DSS investigation revealing how he acquired multi-billion naira properties everywhere with the proceed of crime, he would not have dragged Amaechi in.
His decision to rubbish people who are likely innocent is the trick of a drowning man who doesn't want to go down alone. We miss the era of upright judges like Kayode ESO,Oputa,Uwaifo because the current crop are like Mr Okoro .
Like I said earlier, the main issue is that he wrote this unsolicited letter not because he received a query from NJC but to set up a basis for his Paddy paddy NJC to acquit him. We're watching
Let the accused Rotimi Amaechi and Muh'd Buhari respond.
You believed he collected bribe from Akpabio even when you weren't there but you wont believe Amaechi, Umana and Buhari tried to bribe him. Amaechi to you is innocent but Okoro is guilty as charged because the DSS says so, what a world.
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by kutchs: 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
diegwu01:
PMB and Amaechi daily receive all manner of accusations and can live with it, the question is, would life remain the same for our "revered" Supreme Court Judge? He has been Disgraced, his name has been soiled like used Sanitary Pads and all he could do was come up with is this feeble defense of Amaechi trying to induce him Ages ago. grin grin
And there lies the problem, Buhari and Amaechi can live with all the accusations they get because they are in charge and nobody can investigate or probe them. If the EFCC and DSS were truly independent and doing their jobs without instructions from Aso Rock you see these your saints will be disgraced. Why hasn't Buhari probed Buratai, Dambazzau, Babachir Lawal and Abba Kyari who have been accused the same way Okoro, Dimgba, Ngwuta etc were accused?
Re: Hon. Justice John Inyang Okoro Writes NJC by diegwu01: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2016
kutchs:

And there lies the problem, Buhari and Amaechi can live with all the accusations they get because they are in charge and nobody can investigate or probe them. If the EFCC and DSS were truly independent and doing their jobs without instructions from Aso Rock you see these your saints will be disgraced. Why hasn't Buhari probed Buratai, Dambazzau, Babachir Lawal and Abba Kyari who have been accused the same way Okoro, Dimgba, Ngwuta etc were accused?
No, they live with it because the accusations are baseless and it keeps coming from non credible and unreliable sources still reeling over the loss of their Principal in the last election. Now we had a Revered person in a Supreme Court Judge that could pass as a credible Witness did nothing tangible the very moment he claimed a bribe attempt was made other than his supposed gossip with the CJN, only for him to whine 10 months later when he is accused of receiving bribes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) / Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally / I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.