Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

I Peed His Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Peed His Bed (10744 Views)

Guy Whose Girlfriend Urinates On His Bed, Claims It Is Orgasm... Needs Help / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Man Wakes Up From Surgery But Didn't Realize The Woman By His Bed Was His Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Peed His Bed by incogneato: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2009
and now he won't return my calls.I am so humiliated. I can only imagine what he is thinking.We went out with some of his friends and I had a lot to drink. I ended up spending the night at his house. Now mind you I was dreaming that I was going to the bathroom. I know whenever you have those bathroom dreams it's like your mind is trying to tell you to get up and go. I didn't even realized I had pissed the bed until he got up and turned on the light. Piss was all over his boxers.It seemed to be all good at first because he just changed the sheets, flipped over the mattress and had me go take a shower. Then we went back to sleep. We made no mention of it the next morning but I haven't seen him in two days now and like I said, he won't return my calls.What would you do in this situation?

1 Like

Re: I Peed His Bed by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2009
Dont drink and drive
Dont drink and Bleep
Don't drink and dream grin

2 Likes

Re: I Peed His Bed by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2009
incogneato:

and now he won't return my calls.I am so humiliated. I can only imagine what he is thinking.We went out with some of his friends and I had a lot to drink. I ended up spending the night at his house. Now mind you I was dreaming that I was going to the bathroom. I know whenever you have those bathroom dreams it's like your mind is trying to tell you to get up and go. I didn't even realized I had pissed the bed until he got up and turned on the light. Piss was all over his boxers.It seemed to be all good at first because he just changed the sheets, flipped over the mattress and had me go take a shower. Then we went back to sleep. We made no mention of it the next morning but I haven't seen him in two days now and like I said, he won't return my calls.What would you do in this situation?

He wont return your call becos you peed in his bed? He's a jerk!!

Fine its embarassing and you bleeped up big time. But things like that can happen to anybody! The guy should go and sit down jor!

1 Like

Re: I Peed His Bed by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2009
Perfect Nollywood script grin

Anyhoo, he is probably embarrassed by the situation and trying to come to terms with it. Does this happen often? Have you slept at his place before and did it happen then?
Re: I Peed His Bed by spikedcylinder: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2009
Lol, I don't blame the dude. Especially seeing as he had to make you take a shower, you couldn't figure out that bit by yourself. cheesy
Re: I Peed His Bed by spikedcylinder: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2009
Anyway, for the future, I'd recommend:

Re: I Peed His Bed by steeze(m): 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2009
Alright your situation was a little awkward but believe me its no biggie. The guy is probably just as embarrassed as you are over what happened. Don't mind anybody saying anything to make you feel worse about yourself. Its happened to everyone at one time or the other. But one advice sweetie: Don't call him again so he don't turn from just being embarrassed to getting the impression that you are mad crazy about him, aaight?

PS= When the chances are high that you are not going to crash at your house, don't drink too much,

1 Like

Re: I Peed His Bed by hollandis(f): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2009
Agbalagba agbaye atole oniranu
if na me i go pursue you dat same nite wey u piss angry
Re: I Peed His Bed by Vuitton(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2009
incogneato:

and now he won't return my calls.I am so humiliated. I can only imagine what he is thinking.We went out with some of his friends and I had a lot to drink. I ended up spending the night at his house. Now mind you I was dreaming that I was going to the bathroom. I know whenever you have those bathroom dreams it's like your mind is trying to tell you to get up and go. I didn't even realized I had pissed the bed until he got up and turned on the light. Piss was all over his boxers.[/b]It seemed to be all good at first because he just changed the sheets, flipped over the mattress and [b]had me go take a shower. Then we went back to sleep. We made no mention of it the next morning but I haven't seen him in two days now and like I said, he won't return my calls.What would you do in this situation?

Hahahahahahahahaha  grin Na wah  cool But you left out some fine details in there  lipsrsealed
Re: I Peed His Bed by dumodust(m): 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2009
wear diapers(pampers) next time. The guy is a good politician, he's got you in a position were you can give him all that he requests for when the time is ripe, My advice, pee again on his bed to show am say u no send,
Re: I Peed His Bed by omega25red(m): 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2009
LAMOROF thats a funny story i wouldn't call you back either and i know he hasnt forgotten about you since his bed room probably stinks of your alcohol ladden pee.

give him time he will miss you and call you back he is just a bit shocked at the situation
Re: I Peed His Bed by whiteroses(f): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2009
shocked you are a very strong lady to still wish to see him again, i dunno what i'd do if i were in your shoes, me wet bed? i'd never let him see my face again i'd be so humiliated embarassed i was plastered out of my face on ma bday and i made sure i peed twice before i slept but i think he might overlook it tho abi wetin do him tongue

1 Like

Re: I Peed His Bed by ybab: 12:24am On Oct 23, 2009
your boyfriend is just being childish.

i have have similar experience but this time, it was my boyfriend that peed on the bed while i was next to him.

how did it happen?
he had been seriously ill with crazy fever for some few days and i had to be with him. he was taking malaria tabs but yet he had crazy temperature. infact, it was bad and i didn't sleep a wink for three nights prior to the night that he peed.

the medication made him very weak and he had to take lots of fluid since he didn't have appetite to eat much.

anyway, i just noticed that he pulled the bedsheet underneath me and he was suddenly active at around 3am in the morning. i got up and asked him what the problem was (i was very sleepy though), and he said he had peed on the bed . lol. (although, i didn't laugh out).

i told him that it was no big deal that i will sort it out in the morning and i remained on my side of my bed (i was very sleepy). i told him to leave the sheets that i will wash it in the morning. however, he did something that earned my respect. desspite of the malaria, he washed the bedsheet and also his clothing that had obviously been soaked with the pee. it was when i heard the sound of water in the bathroom that i got up and to see that he was at it, i told him to leave them that i will sort it out but he refused.

to cut the story short, we brought the other mattress (from the spare bedroom) to the sitting room where we slept and later gisted. he was obviously very uncomfortable about it and said he was very ashamed but i told him that it was no big deal that it was due to the high fever. lol. i said many nice things to him and that helped his ego. next morning, he carried the wet mattress out. lol. i never made any reference to it , i have never brought it up since then. sometimes he teases himself that he is my baby. lol, and i tell him i do not mind that i love him all the same

summary, we are still together after tis incident.

2 Likes

Re: I Peed His Bed by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 23, 2009
ybab:

i have have similar experience but this time, it was my boyfriend that peed on the bed while i was next to him.

how did it happen?
he had been seriously ill with crazy fever for some few days and i had to be with him. he was taking malaria tabs but yet he had crazy temperature. infact, it was bad and i didn't sleep a wink for three nights prior to the night that he peed.

the medication made him very weak and he had to take lots of fluid since he didn't have appetite to eat much.

anyway, i just noticed that he pulled the bedsheet underneath me and he was suddenly active at around 3am in the morning. i got up and asked him what the problem was (i was very sleepy though), and he said he had peed on the bed . lol. (although, i didn't laugh out).

i told him that it was no big deal that i will sort it out in the morning and i remained on my side of my bed (i was very sleepy). i told him to leave the sheets that i will wash it in the morning. however, he did something that earned my respect. desspite of the malaria, he washed the bedsheet and also his clothing that had obviously been soaked with the pee. it was when i heard the sound of water in the bathroom that i got up and to see that he was at it, i told him to leave them that i will sort it out but he refused.

to cut the story short, we brought the other mattress (from the spare bedroom) to the sitting room where we slept and later gisted. he was obviously very uncomfortable about it and said he was very ashamed but i told him that it was no big deal that it was due to the high fever. lol. i said many nice things to him and that helped his ego. next morning, he carried the wet mattress out. lol. i never made any reference to it , i have never brought it up since then. sometimes he teases himself that he is my baby. lol, and i tell him i do not mind that i love him all the same

Awwwwwh how sweet smiley smiley smiley I love happy endings.
Re: I Peed His Bed by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 23, 2009
ybab:

how did it happen?

This is so sweet!!!
Re: I Peed His Bed by ybab: 12:40am On Oct 23, 2009
ezinne1212:

This is so sweet!!!

Ebonyeyes:

Awwwwwh how sweet smiley smiley smiley I love happy endings.

thank you ladies. thinking about it now, i cant help but laugh.

maybe that is why he is always saying i am a nice person and i have a good heart.

i dont know why men have double standards. when they have their own embarrassing moments, we stand by them, but when its ours, they treat us like we have leprosy.

i once dated a guy that we went partying together and he came back home drunk ( i kept warning him). he got home, puked all over the place. terrible, smelly puke. the floor, bath tub, sink, everywhere. i had to clean the whole place. his friends were also in the crib and i know if they found out that he had puked, he will be the butt of jokes for the next 20years. so i helped him in tidying up his mess .

since that first incident, there is no other embarrassing moment a guy can come up with that i will not help him in sorting it out or covering his shame.

1 Like

Re: I Peed His Bed by SeanT21(f): 12:41am On Oct 23, 2009
If I was U I wont even bother calling him. I would hide my face from him forever and pray he keeps that secret till his grave.
Re: I Peed His Bed by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 23, 2009
ybab:

thank you ladies. thinking about it now, i cant help but laugh.

maybe that is why he is always saying i am a nice person and i have a good heart.

i dont know why men have double standards. when they have their own embarrassing moments, we stand by them, but when its ours, they treat us like we have leprosy.

i once dated a guy that we went partying together and he came back home drunk ( i kept warning him). he got home, puked all over the place. terrible, smelly puke. the floor, bath tub, sink, everywhere. i had to clean the whole place. his friends were also in the crib and i know if they found out that he had puked, he will be the butt of jokes for the next 20years. so i helped him in tidying up his mess .

since that first incident, there is any no other embarrassing moment a guy can come up with that i will not help him in sorting it out or covering his shame.

You are really nice hun, imagine if the case were reversed i.e if it happened to a guy, he will dump her fast. I guess guys cant accept the fact that we are humans too with flaws and all. Its also a mans world as well.

1 Like

Re: I Peed His Bed by dreeldee: 12:49am On Oct 23, 2009
ybab:

how did it happen?

Ebonyeyes:

You are really nice hun, imagine if the case were reversed i.e if it happened to a guy, he will dump her fast. I guess guys cant accept the fact that we are humans too with flaws and all. Its also a mans world as well.
Quite an interesting story but according to the poster, she had drank [/b]a lot as opposed to your case where he was [b]sick which is understandable.
Re: I Peed His Bed by ybab: 12:56am On Oct 23, 2009
dreeldee:

Quite an interesting story but according to the poster, she had drank [/b]a lot as opposed to your case where he was [b]sick which is understandable.

bedwetting by an adult is bad.
sickness, drunkenness or any other excuse

it is bad.

my point is: its wrong for the guy to treat her the way he did.

we all have our highs and lows in life.

1 Like

Re: I Peed His Bed by dreeldee: 1:01am On Oct 23, 2009
I agree but bed wetting for health reasons is more reasonable than wetting the bed out of a stable (healthy) but drunken state.
Re: I Peed His Bed by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 23, 2009
When one is drunk, they are not exactly in a healthy state of mind undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Peed His Bed by dreeldee: 2:09am On Oct 23, 2009
but it's premeditated.
Re: I Peed His Bed by TheSeeker(m): 2:52am On Oct 23, 2009
Woman pee for bed? grin grin grin grin Nairaland no go kill me one day. The urine na warm abi na cold one?
Re: I Peed His Bed by Anuliph(f): 3:38am On Oct 23, 2009
Enuresis (Bedwetting) is a medical condition when it happens often, and there are medications for it and also physiological remedies. The doctors know it.
If it was an isolated incident, and uve apologised, then don't bother urself. Maybe he just cant handle it. Though it shouldnt be an issue for a guy who really likes you.
But if its a problem, seek help for it, and even if it happens again, ur partner should understand, stick by you and try to help you out of it.
And please avoid excessive drinking. Goodluck
Re: I Peed His Bed by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 23, 2009
Pls,don't feel bad about yourself, this should be a lesson for you, drink less and the guy is far from being mature, what's the big deal here, NL is full of hypocrite.don't mind their comments.love yourself the more.

1 Like

Re: I Peed His Bed by cocoman4u(m): 5:05am On Oct 23, 2009
SeanT21:

If I was U I wont even bother calling him. I would hide my face from him forever and pray he keeps that secret till his grave.

I am surprised that you wrote the word "pray." Who do you pray to, The Devil? I bet if it was you, you would not only pee on your boyfriends bed, you will kill him in the night. That's why you wont bother calling him. He will be dead.

This girl called SeanT21 is a killer, please people read what she wrote about Nigerians that got killed in China because they were illegal immigrants.

quote from: SeanT21

NO, Its not. if U go to a foreign land without any papers and U know darn well that it is wrong then U deserve anything that comes your way. How many times have Nigerians been warned to not go to China illegally. There are many stories of how illegals get treated over there but they still go anyway. Why should I have compassion on people who neglects the law of a nation

As if she never broken or neglected any law. It is ironic that in her profile she says that she is in exile planning a coup. Does she know that planning a coup is illegal? If she is law abiding, why is she in exile, and why is she planning a coup.

It is people as heartless as this that committed all sorts of barbaric acts during the Liberian war.
Re: I Peed His Bed by r231(m): 5:23am On Oct 23, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Anyway, for the future, I'd recommend:

hahahahahahaahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Peed His Bed by Shola2009(m): 5:36am On Oct 23, 2009
lol, if its me i wnt pick the calls too, hw would someone pee on my bed ?? angry shocked buhahahah!! grin grin
Re: I Peed His Bed by r231(m): 5:42am On Oct 23, 2009
u must have had a lot to drink,
there is a chick dat throw up on ma bed yrs ago as well after some heavy drinking and she refuse to pick up ma calls maybe she is ashamed or something but i am still looking for her cus she owes me a mattress for dat stinking crap

1 Like

Re: I Peed His Bed by Shola2009(m): 5:45am On Oct 23, 2009
lol, cheesy grin u better find her! she must pay for it! grin grin
Re: I Peed His Bed by r231(m): 5:48am On Oct 23, 2009
^^^^it was suppose to be one night stand thingy but unfortunately she got too drunk and mistake ma bed for toilet bowl

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. / Can U Marry A Lady That As Gone Through This? (PICS)... / My Woman My Everything Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.