Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner (2265 Views)

Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? / Ladies, 5 Ways To Manage A Broke Boyfriend. Don't Leave Him Yet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by mirrakk(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
hi everyone.
I noticed I have not come accross any thread that has dealt with sturbon people in relationship.
I just had a little issue with my girlfrnd. 2 make it as brief as possible, I noticed she has been unduely close with a guy who normally am not close with but we arnt enemies. I felt i cant dictate who she hangs out with and so i never cared talkn abt it, although deep inside i was nt comfortable with the way they had gone so close. At a point I had to force myself to get close to him to atleast knw if we could b friends. Unfortunately i discoverd we cant b more dan hey hi frnd stuff.
Now 2day i tried talkn 2 her abt it and what i heard someone say abt them both which caught my attention. I explained 2 her dat ds guy is married and dat sm1 made a reference 2 dat earlier.
She flared up saying its her life and decides how she lives it. She has been ds kind of person who is so obstinate and does nt wnt 2 listen 2 people.
Am getn fed up already. Pls how do u manage obstinate parttners.
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by 2dice01: 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
She want you to date other girls and dont hide it
Operation plan B She want drama bro give her hollywood

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
Have her fed to lions
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by mirrakk(m): 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
2dice01:

Operation plan B
She want drama bro give her hollywood

this is a girl i listen 2 wenever i need opinion. I always wnt her 2 b involved. Even when her options ar nt d bst i make her c reasons with me. Bt she lai lai. Especially wn she don dey vx.
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by mirrakk(m): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Have her fed to lions

lyk how bro.
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by xendra: 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
2dice01:

Operation plan B
like the childish do me I do you nonsense. an eye for an eye causes everyone to be blind.

@op you want to manage her? leave her.
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by redcliff: 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
2dice01:

Operation plan B

That one... that wan in red!
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by mirrakk(m): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
xendra. Its ur bracket mate. Say smtn
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by mirrakk(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
redcliff:

guy am jst tired of her obstinate character.
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by schumastic(m): 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
mirrakk:
hi everyone.
I noticed I have not come accross any thread that has dealt with sturbon people in relationship.
I just had a little issue with my girlfrnd. 2 make it as brief as possible, I noticed she has been unduely close with a guy who normally am not close with but we arnt enemies. I felt i cant dictate who she hangs out with and so i never cared talkn abt it, although deep inside i was nt comfortable with the way they had gone so close. At a point I had to force myself to get close to him to atleast knw if we could b friends. Unfortunately i discoverd we cant b more dan hey hi frnd stuff.
Now 2day i tried talkn 2 her abt it and what i heard someone say abt them both which caught my attention. I explained 2 her dat ds guy is married and dat sm1 made a reference 2 dat earlier.
She flared up saying its her life and decides how she lives it. She has been ds kind of person who is so obstinate and does nt wnt 2 listen 2 people.
Am getn fed up already. Pls how do u manage obstinate parttners.

this is hard to take, but let her go cus you will be doing your heart a big favor.
if you insist on staying, then goodluck with that but take thus advice, don't ignor the red flags and signs..goodluck
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by mirrakk(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
schumastic:

this is hard to take, but let her go cus you will be doing your heart a big favor.
if you insist on staying, then goodluck with that but take thus advice, don't ignor the red flags and signs..goodluck

tnks. We once had an issue smtym ago wn she suddnly started talkn and conversing wt her ex. And funny enough. She never mentiond it. Wn i suspected and calld her 2 it she flared up* and cald me selfish. I had 2 gv her space b4 i culd heal d wound she caused me then. nw its ds again.
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by 2dice01: 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
mirrakk:

this is a girl i listen 2 wenever i need opinion. I always wnt her 2 b involved. Even when her options ar nt d bst i make her c reasons with me. Bt she lai lai. Especially wn she don dey vx.
life is beautiful my friend
Dont make anybody your centre of joy she is acting that way cos she knows you are drunk inlove...that is why she is doing rubbish and still defending it cos she knows you wont leave her
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by 2dice01: 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
xendra:
like the childish do me I do you nonsense. an eye for an eye causes everyone to be blind.

@op you want to manage her? leave her.
gbam as a lady lemme ask what do you think might have cos it
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by 2dice01: 12:02am On Oct 19, 2016
redcliff:

lol bro should it have been nollywood cheesy
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by xendra: 4:52am On Oct 19, 2016
2dice01:
gbam as a lady lemme ask what do you think might have cos it
I haven't met either of them so I can't be sure, but I would say she is not completely into him, there is a reason she is with him and if she finds a better option she'd leave. but then again the OP needs to check himself, why can't you and your girlfriend have a conversation? and anytime she flares up you shut up. I know I won't be into a guy that doesn't acts like he knows what he is doing and actually does. if you don't feel like what you are doing is right then there is a higher probability that it isn't, but you don't just leave issues like that, you take a break to find a better way and time to talk about it.

If there's a problem in a relationship the first step to solving it is talking about it. and then again you tried to closer to a guy you already couldn't be friends With just cos your gf became closer to him? I hope you didn't mention that to her? cos my avatar would be holding her head when she walks out of the room, if it was me.
OP first before any decision please find a way to talk about it, don't do it in a hurry and put confidence into it
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by mirrakk(m): 6:45am On Oct 19, 2016
xendra:
I haven't met either of them so I can't be sure, but I would say she is not completely into him, there is a reason she is with him and if she finds a better option she'd leave. but then again the OP needs to check himself, why can't you and your girlfriend have a conversation? and anytime she flares up you shut up. I know I won't be into a guy that doesn't acts like he knows what he is doing and actually does. if you don't feel like what you are doing is right then there is a higher probability that it isn't, but you don't just leave issues like that, you take a break to find a better way and time to talk about it.

If there's a problem in a relationship the first step to solving it is talking about it. and then again you tried to closer to a guy you already couldn't be friends With just cos your gf became closer to him? I hope you didn't mention that to her? cos my avatar would be holding her head when she walks out of the room, if it was me.
OP first before any decision please find a way to talk about it, don't do it in a hurry and put confidence into it

yea, xendra. As much as i can. I try nt 2 interfer in her issue unduely. Abt her keepn me 4 a reason. Mayb yes. She actually *did note dat d guy and i became talkn mates cos of her.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by mirrakk(m): 6:46am On Oct 19, 2016
i hope 2 find ladies opinion abt dis.
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by Presh900(m): 7:23am On Oct 19, 2016
Beat some sense into her....
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by chi4ik(m): 8:00am On Oct 19, 2016
only two ways are:
1. snub her whenever she's looking for a trouble, don't make her feel without her u are dead. don't let her read your mind, pretend whenever you feel hurt & stop nagging.

2. Women don't really love men, MAKE MONEY & She will be loyal forever. they respect u when you are Rich because I love you means I love your money.
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by 2dice01: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2016
xendra:

in short op need confidence nice one
Dis one you are chatting so early are you just coming from**** cheesy
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by xendra: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2016
2dice01:
in short op need confidence nice one
Dis one you are chatting so early are you just coming from**** cheesy
ehen! when I saw the time I be no want answer you oo
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by 2dice01: 8:25am On Oct 19, 2016
xendra:
ehen! when I saw the time I be no want answer you oo
chai blood of God you wey i think say na born again muslim
Na edo witchcraft abi lagos coven you dey rep? tongue
Goo Morning
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by schumastic(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
mirrakk:

tnks. We once had an issue smtym ago wn she suddnly started talkn and conversing wt her ex. And funny enough. She never mentiond it. Wn i suspected and calld her 2 it she flared up* and cald me selfish. I had 2 gv her space b4 i culd heal d wound she caused me then. nw its ds again.

am saying this from experience and that's why i said is better you let go cus your happiness is all that matters at this point. when a lady start giving attitudes that are uncalled for and you are sure you didn't do anything wrong to create the drama, then its obvious a guy is in the background, and until she do what is in her mind or come back to her senses, she will continue to misbehave.

so stop bothering your head about her, am sure you have other issues you should be addressing rather than giving yourself headache over someone who is enjoying herself and cares less about how you feel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by NemzySeries(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
oga, U're a man & not an emotional toy box 4 sum gal under d umbrella of "Girlfriend" to frustrate u wit undue aggression.....in d 1st place her bin unnecessarily close to a married man ain't cool & den always kip undue closeness wit her Exs means shez likely still aving a soft spot 4 dem & itz best u make hay while u still can to avoid avoidable instances
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by firstking01(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
mirrakk:

I hate unnecessary drama in my life...i think she has pride issues, move on bro....except you are fully ready to be having heartbreaks from her.
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by mirrakk(m): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
i really say a big much tnks 2 every1 who has got words say. They av really helpd me get api knwn sm1 wil listen.
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by mirrakk(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
NemzySeries:
oga, U're a man & not an emotional toy box 4 sum gal under d umbrella of "Girlfriend" to frustrate u wit undue aggression.....in d 1st place her bin unnecessarily close to a married man ain't cool & den always kip undue closeness wit her Exs means shez likely still aving a soft spot 4 dem & itz best u make hay while u still can to avoid avoidable instances

tnks guy. I av bn away cos av bn busy away from being free. U need 2 c d drama dat unfold. Av acted ds way b4 gvn her cold and uncared attitude. Her actions stems out of d fact dat she knws i care for her so much. Mayb if i stop shown her dat i care.
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by schumastic(m): 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
mirrakk:

tnks guy. I av bn away cos av bn busy away from being free. U need 2 c d drama dat unfold. Av acted ds way b4 gvn her cold and uncared attitude. Her actions stems out of d fact dat she knws i care for her so much. Mayb if i stop shown her dat i care.

OP, YOU KNKW YOUR PROBLEM, YOU DON'T HAVE A SIDE CHICK THAT'S WHY YOU ARE REALLY DISTURBED.

NO GIRL I REPEAT NO GIRL WANTS TO DATE A GUU THAT IS NOT WANTED BY OTHER GIRLS...
ALWAYS MAKE YOURSELF AVAILABLE TO OTHER GIRLS, SHE IS ALREADY COMFORTABLE IN YOUR LIFE AND FEELS NO MATTER WHAT SHE SAY OR DO TO YOU, YOU WILL STILL ACCEPT HER EVEN IF SHE CHEATS UNDER YOUR NOSE..BE WISE N ACT WISE
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by Ejimaa: 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Someone who prefer a married man's happiness to yours, Someone who run to her ex because you guys had issue, from your post,i can understand you can't free talk to her without thinking of her flaming up? well,my dear, happiness is a choice and I pray you,choice right ok.....if she's ready to change,fine but if she's not,biko,leave her before we will here she has finally call it a quit ,leaving you heart broken.
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by mirrakk(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
schumastic:

OP, YOU KNKW YOUR PROBLEM, YOU DON'T HAVE A SIDE CHICK THAT'S WHY YOU ARE REALLY DISTURBED.

NO GIRL I REPEAT NO GIRL WANTS TO DATE A GUU THAT IS NOT WANTED BY OTHER GIRLS...
ALWAYS MAKE YOURSELF AVAILABLE TO OTHER GIRLS, SHE IS ALREADY COMFORTABLE IN YOUR LIFE AND FEELS NO MATTER WHAT SHE SAY OR DO TO YOU, YOU WILL STILL ACCEPT HER EVEN IF SHE CHEATS UNDER YOUR NOSE..BE WISE N ACT WISE

tnks again bro. I used 2 b a player. Had a lot of stories 2 tel abt it bt jst had 2 deal wt dat lyf 2 focus on my career b4 we met. Nw am giving her reasons 2 knw hw i really am. Av obviously got my packs bak. Gone bak 2 reading and my normal lyfstyl. Travel more often nw 2 hang out. Nw she knws wat it is av done by being passionate. They obviously dont worth d care.
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by mirrakk(m): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Ejimaa:
Someone who prefer a married man's happiness to yours, Someone who run to her ex because you guys had issue, from your post,i can understand you can't free talk to her without thinking of her flaming up? well,my dear, happiness is a choice and I pray you,choice right ok.....if she's ready to change,fine but if she's not,biko,leave her before we will here she has finally call it a quit ,leaving you heart broken.

she wl beta make a choice ryt nw. Cos am giving it out nw. I jst tot being a gud guy culd pay. Obviously it dosnt.
Re: How Do You Manage A Stuborn parttner by Richiy(f): 12:32am On Oct 22, 2016
Everybody has a mumu button grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll / Thank God For A Successful Wedding / She Can Make You Go Wet- Watch Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.