Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll (2260 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Mr. Shaa Buys A Sex Doll, Names It 'Tontoh' (Photos) / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Thashen(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
Black doll cheaper than the White doll. Wtf?

Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Flexherbal(m): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Funny, but true.
Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by thesicilian: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Would you have preferred the black one to be more expensive?
Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
thesicilian:
Would you have preferred the black one to be more expensive?
funny you
Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by crazymommy(f): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2016
Make Una allow us hear word jare,even many nigerians still prefer buying the white Barbie dolls for their kids than the black ones so should we just say the blacks too are racist against each other??hypocrisy...

2 Likes

Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2016
Thashen:
Black doll cheaper than the White doll. Wtf?

the thin no b here shocked

1 Like

Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by MENTORCH(m): 7:41am On Nov 25, 2016
But white cars are the cheapest of all colours, everything is racism to Nigerians; have you taught of why people wear black suits and not white to work. Black is a bolder colour but white is more attractive.
Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Chill abg. The price of dolls has nothing to do with racism. Did it occur to you that maybe the black doll was made with inferior materials and should therefore be sold for less? (Omg! Dey made the black doll with inferior materials! Racists!)

So people who prefer white coloured phones to black ones are racist? Nah.. The killing and arresting and discrimination towards people just because they're black. That's racism. Not the different prices of dolls.
Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Ferruccio(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Masikay:
Chill abg. The price of dolls has nothing to do with racism. Did it occur to you that maybe the black doll was made with inferior materials and should therefore be sold for less? (Omg! Dey made the black doll with inferior materials! Racists!)

Those dolls are the same. Same as a White Samsung S7 costing R13 000, and a black Samsung S7 costing R6 000 .

Those dolls are accurate replicas of babies. So, they're inadvertently saying a black child is worth R100 whilst a white child is worth R150.

1 Like

Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
MENTORCH:
But white cars are the cheapest of all colours, everything is racism to Nigerians; have you taught of why people wear black suits and not white to work. Black is a bolder colour but white is more attractive.
[size=18]Nobody is gunna throw a fit over a white car bein' more expensive than a black car, yo! But, nigguh, there definitely gon' be a prob when a black baby doll start costin' less than a white doll, you got that bru?

These white modafückers aint gon' buy no black doll for their white kids[/size]

1 Like

Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Fx82ZAPLUS:
[size=18]Nobody is gunna throw a fit over a white car bein' more expensive than a black car, yo! But, nigguh, there definitely gon' be a prob when a black baby doll start costin' less than a white doll, you got that bru?

These white modafückers aint gon' buy no black doll for their white kids[/size]
this vernacular......are u afro american? Or u watch 2 much rap

2 Likes

Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by henrydadon(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
shocked
Racism will never end as long as white cars are still using black tires.
Racism will never end if people still use black to symbolize bad luck and white for peace.
Racism will never end if people still wear white clothes to weddings and black clothes to funerals.
Racism will never end as long as those who don't pay their bills are blacklisted not white-listed. Even when playing snooker. You haven't won until you've sunk the black ball, and the white ball must remain on the table. But I don't care, as long as I'm still using white toilet paper to wipe my black butt, I'm fine!”

1 Like

Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Gofwane(m): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Masikay:

So people who prefer white coloured phones to black ones are racist? Nah.. The killing and arresting and discrimination towards people just because they're black. That's racism. Not the different prices of dolls.
you just dey type long talk but honestly, you aren't making any sense.

@op, how you see this one?

2 Likes

Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Gofwane:
you just dey type long talk but honestly, you aren't making any sense.

@op, how you see this one?

Why Yu hatin bro? Yu don't agree with my opinion? Keep it to urself.
Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Gofwane(m): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Masikay:

Why Yu hatin bro? Yu don't agree with my opinion? Keep it to urself.
grin this one is strong o. Please, what's there to hate in a lengthy post that isn't making sense?

1 Like

Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
Gofwane:
grin this one is strong o. Please, what's there to hate in a lengthy post that isn't making sense?

Take a look at my siggy nd fuk off okay? Okay.
Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Gofwane(m): 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Masikay:

Take a look at my siggy nd fuk off okay? Okay.
calm down sissy omoge what did i say that warrants insult. Is it because i said your post ain't making no sense?
Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Gofwane:
calm down sissy omoge what did i say that warrants insult. Is it because i said your post ain't making no sense?

Did the op send Yu? To make his thread longer? Or ur just naturally stupid?
Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Gofwane(m): 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Masikay:

Did the op send Yu? To make his thread longer? Or ur just naturally stupid?
ok, this is getting messy. Erh, Erhm... Why are you insulting me like this? I'm neither the guy that slacked your toto nor the one that advised him to dump your old shrinky and silly asss labelled all over with stretch marks.
......... A simple comment stating the obvious, you couldn't comprehend. It's not your fault cos i can see that your head serves no other purpose than for decoration and your skull is filled with cobwebs tongue

Abeg, comot make i see road jhoor

3 Likes

Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Gofwane:
ok, this is getting messy. Erh, Erhm... Why are you insulting me like this? I'm neither the guy that slacked your toto nor the one that advised him to dump your old shrinky and silly asss labelled all over with stretch marks.
......... A simple comment stating the obvious, you couldn't comprehend. It's not your fault cos i can see that your head serves no other purpose than for decoration and your skull is filled with cobwebs tongue

modified..

grin.. Pain
Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Thashen(m): 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Gofwane:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Montelukast(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
Gofwane:

Don't insult a woman like that bruv gringrin
Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Ferruccio(m): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
this vernacular......are u afro american? Or u watch 2 much rap
Forged vernac.
Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ferruccio:
Forged vernac.
He could be American cuz i am.
Its why i bothered askin'
Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by jamalnation(m): 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
Cc: mrcork grin
Re: Racism- Black doll cheaper than the white doll by Gofwane(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
Montelukast:
Don't insult a woman like that bruv gringrin
lol... Bros, trust me i wasn't harsh with that response. If you go through the earlier posts, you will notice i didn't react immediately.
Being a gentleman doesn't mean one should take all manner of insults - afterall we are in an era where women are fighting for equal rights as men in the society

(1) (Reply)

Help A Sister In Dire Need Of Advice / Can You Be In A Room With A Girl Without Having S3x? / Never Look Down On Children (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.