Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Why Was She Angry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Was She Angry? (1382 Views)

She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net / She Said She Angry With Me For Wooing Her / I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was She Angry? by Viccur(m): 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
I will try to make this epistle short with simple diction. I happened to have a female friend(yes female friend not girlfriend i dnt have one though) who has been longing to know my place but i was always declining each time she asks to know. Ok finally i acceeded and agreed to let her know. Yes there comes the day, she called and asked me to come pick her at a busstop after she alighted from the bus. Went there to pick her and asked what she would want me to cook for her. Her request was plantain. Bought it and we both went straight to my place to fry for her. As i was frying we were gisting, laughing and all that. After i was done she was eating and we were catching fun. After she battled the plantain i stepped out to pick smth and on my return lo and behold i found her in my bed. Initially i didnt have anything in mind but immediately i saw her in my bed i said to myself that is a GreenLight and my head was going to and fro. That moment when a busty girl is in your bed and you are lost in your imaginations. Inshort i was basking in the euphoria of her endowed 'ingredients' We engaged in talking again b4 i knew it i was in bed too doing 'stuffs' but not close to s** cos there was no condom. While doing 'stuffs' she was giving me attitude like 'stop now', 'i will report you to my boyfriend o', 'i am shy'(why shall you shy?) and other shitty talks. She was laughing though as she was saying that. It got to a point she had a long face and asked to leave. I was like(i no talk am oo na 4my mind) you activated the greenlight and now suddenly you are angry wtf! My question is why was she angry? Am i supposed to do smth which i overlooked? i dont get. Been calling her line but she's not picking. Insults are allowed
Re: Why Was She Angry? by Laveda(f): 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
I don't read minds, how do I tell?

The next poster should know why.
Re: Why Was She Angry? by SmeagolC(m): 11:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
Possibly she was turned off by something you did. Heck, if I know.
Re: Why Was She Angry? by sammuell(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
She needed de other room

1 Like

Re: Why Was She Angry? by fran6co(m): 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
girls ar like that de ar so confusing
Re: Why Was She Angry? by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 19, 2016
She's playing ur mind... grin We ladies are good at this...maybe she didn't really wanna have sex but since ur taking advantage in exchange of the plantain u fried, she felt disgusted... cool

1 Like

Re: Why Was She Angry? by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 19, 2016
The guy who broke Adele's heart did an exemplary job.. Absolutely finesse.. grin grin

3 albums for that guy.. Fadalod!!

1 Like

Re: Why Was She Angry? by Taiofil(m): 12:41am On Oct 19, 2016
Obviously you did somtin wrong!
Maybe u overpressed the boobs or you over sucked her nipplez cheesy

Did u try kissing her? just maybe your breath was....

Or maybe she got bored and wantd out by giving you that attitude! But one advice

DONT CALL HER AGAIN! Wait till u meet her one on one...
Re: Why Was She Angry? by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 19, 2016
don't call or chat with her 4 d time being; she will b d one begging to see u again. but dis time believe me she will give it to u any how u please.
Re: Why Was She Angry? by Viccur(m): 5:23am On Oct 19, 2016
Taiofil:
Obviously you did somtin wrong!
Maybe u overpressed the boobs or you over sucked her nipplez cheesy

Did u try kissing her? just maybe your breath was....

Or maybe she got bored and wantd out by giving you that attitude! But one advice

DONT CALL HER AGAIN! Wait till u meet her one on one...
no we didnt kiss
Re: Why Was She Angry? by Viccur(m): 5:26am On Oct 19, 2016
TrapQueen77:
She's playing ur mind... grin We ladies are good at this...maybe she didn't really wanna have sex but since ur taking advantage in exchange of the plantain u fried, she felt disgusted... cool
having sex didnt come to mind. But remember she jumped into bed first
Re: Why Was She Angry? by Presh900(m): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2016
Lol... She's playing Mind games,cuz she doesn't want you to geh pussy thah easily.. Just ignore her

3 Likes

Re: Why Was She Angry? by firstking01(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2016
Viccur:
I will try to make this epistle short with simple diction. I happened to have a female friend(yes female friend not girlfriend i dnt have one though) who has been longing to know my place but i was always declining each time she asks to know. Ok finally i acceeded and agreed to let her know. Yes there comes the day, she called and asked me to come pick her at a busstop after she alighted from the bus. Went there to pick her and asked what she would want me to cook for her. Her request was plantain. Bought it and we both went straight to my place to fry for her. As i was frying we were gisting, laughing and all that. After i was done she was eating and we were catching fun. After she battled the plantain i stepped out to pick smth and on my return lo and behold i found her in my bed. Initially i didnt have anything in mind but immediately i saw her in my bed i said to myself that is a GreenLight and my head was going to and fro. That moment when a busty girl is in your bed and you are lost in your imaginations. Inshort i was basking in the euphoria of her endowed 'ingredients' We engaged in talking again b4 i knew it i was in bed too doing 'stuffs' but not close to s** cos there was no condom. While doing 'stuffs' she was giving me attitude like 'stop now', 'i will report you to my boyfriend o', 'i am shy'(why shall you shy?) and other shitty talks. She was laughing though as she was saying that. It got to a point she had a long face and asked to leave. I was like(i no talk am oo na 4my mind) you activated the greenlight and now suddenly you are angry wtf! My question is why was she angry? Am i supposed to do smth which i overlooked? i dont get. Been calling her line but she's not picking. Insults are allowed
Next time learn not to rush things even when she showed you blue light....make her get to the extend where she will be the one craving for you and from there take it one step at a time and you will see her begging like "put it in, put it na, fast fast"grin
Re: Why Was She Angry? by Viccur(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2016
firstking01:
Next time learn not to rush things even when she showed you blue light....make her get to the extend where she will be the one craving for you and from there take it one step at a time and you will see her begging like "put it in, put it na, fast fast"grin
lol. Noted
Re: Why Was She Angry? by PunterTim(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2016
You messed up big time dude!
Re: Why Was She Angry? by Viccur(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
PunterTim:
You messed up big time dude!
i just realised
Re: Why Was She Angry? by DaySpringer: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
As soon as she said she wanted to leave with a long face, you should have walked to the door and opened it for her with a look of boredom and disinterest. undecided

Show her she's not the only one good at mind games. angry

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons You Should Never Try Anal Sex / Pretty Lady Shares Photos Of Her Trip To Recovery After Surviving Severe Burns / I Need A Sexmate With Benefit Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.