Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates (47958 Views)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by supadave: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2016
Well I just got a mail from them today, but I didn't receive any call from them, probably my phone was switched off then.

This is a second chance for me, as I was at the assessment centre last year, and expect to spend the whole day there.

Last year's assessment was an individual shl presentation and group discussion. Just be at your best. The presentation is as important and the group discussion. The best would be taken so be prepared.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by jhoncee4: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
@supadave I got a mail from them last week too.... how is the presentation like? What can one expect? Is it going to be with just the assessor or presentation to everyone available there
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by qotl: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
I also got the call. I wish us God's grace
emmykingsok:
I got a call from Union Bank earlier today, the guy asked me my qualifications and age, also he told that I'll be invited for an accessment center on 21st of this month.... please did any other person get a call from them?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by idee91: 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
sotozo:
I was also called.

The guy said my interview would be on the 25th of this month but I will get an email to confirm it.

Note: if you are above 26years old and if you finish with anything less than 2:1.... Don't bother waiting for any call.

Wish everyone best of luck.
Have you gotten a mail from them yet ?..... I got a call from them too this afternoon for interview at Abuja. Still waiting for the mail.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Kubany: 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
Those who were called, please what are your locations. Anyone from South east?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Tboy243: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
idee91:

Have you gotten a mail from them yet ?..... I got a call from them too this afternoon for interview at Abuja. Still waiting for the mail.
please what course did you study. Or is it a particular course they are looking for? ....Should we be hopeful that we might also be called?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by idee91: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
Tboy243:
please what course did you study. Or is it a particular course they are looking for? ....Should we be hopeful that we might also be called?
Don't know if they are looking for any course. I have bsc accounting though, and he asked to confirm the course I studied too.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by supadave: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2016
Wishing all those having their assessment today all the best...
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by eseh1(f): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pls can some1 post the first 6 digits of d number they got a call from..had missed calls from a particular number 2wice and I tried calling back but it seems I can't call back...0802000****
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by sotozo(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
idee91:

email was sent on Friday.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by sotozo(m): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
eseh1:
Pls can some1 post the first 6 digits of d number they got a call from..had missed calls from a particular number 2wice and I tried calling back but it seems I can't call back...0802000****

I was called with a land line... Not a mobile phone number. I think people were called differently tho depending on their locations.

Anyway, am based in Lagos and assessment is scheduled for this week
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by sotozo(m): 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
idee91:

Don't know if they are looking for any course. I have bsc accounting though, and he asked to confirm the course I studied too.

graduate trainee programs don't place so much focus on your course of study. Even Linguistics students are chosen. You should have an upper hand with your course tho
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Kubany: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Guys. Is the assessment only holding in Abuja?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by eseh1(f): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
sotozo:

I was called with a land line... Not a mobile phone number. I think people were called differently tho depending on their locations.

Anyway, am based in Lagos and assessment is scheduled for this week
ok
.thanks for the response. I didn't do the plum test, maybe that's the reason I wasn't shortlisted. Wish u all the best in your assesment.

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by sotozo(m): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kubany:
Guys. Is the assessment only holding in Abuja?

Lagos own should be holding on Friday cos am scheduled for Friday
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by sotozo(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
eseh1:
ok
.thanks for the response. I didn't do the plum test, maybe that's the reason I wasn't shortlisted. Wish u all the best in your assesment.

Thanks bro. I think the plum test was a criterion used. We shall meet at the top

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Kubany: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
sotozo:

Lagos own should be holding on Friday cos am scheduled for Friday
OK. I'm just guessing it may still come down to South-east and south-south.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
eseh1:
ok

sotozo:

Thanks bro. I think the plum test was a criterion used. We shall meet at the top

My sister (I call her penguin btw) didn't do the plum test, she got shortlisted. Overzealous me did the plum test and also got shortlisted.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by idee91: 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
sotozo:

email was sent on Friday.
Thanks bro.... I got mailed Sunday evening....... scheduled for 9th December @ ABJ. ....... Please keep us updated on how the assessment goes.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by MistaBabz: 3:20am On Nov 22, 2016
I also got Assessment Invitation for 8th December in Abuja. Please you guys should update us about how the assessment is been done. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 22, 2016
Got a call for the test last two weeks but since I told the guy I am unable to attend today, I was fortunate to get a rescheduling for 1st December. Hopefully I should be able to attend.

Please is the test going to be written or oral?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by moyomeey: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2016
Hello,
Pls ppl dat did the assessment center yday.... Pls how ws it
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by samuel3818: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2016
Well my dear nairalanders, I have waited and waited for their call and mail, and I have got none. I am thinking of sending them a mail, at least to request for a fair chance to prove myself, as it puzzles me why I have not been invited. Please what do you advise i do?

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Tboy243: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
samuel3818:
Well my dear nairalanders, I have waited and waited for their call and mail, and I have got none. I am thinking of sending them a mail, at least to request for a fair chance to prove myself, as it puzzles me why I have not been invited. Please what do you advise i do?
yes oo...same here. It baffles someone to see that others like you are been invited but you are yet to be invited.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by tor2uga: 2:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
please I got the invitation for the interview, do any body have any idea what I should expect ?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by tor2uga: 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
supadave:
Well I just got a mail from them today, but I didn't receive any call from them, probably my phone was switched off then.

This is a second chance for me, as I was at the assessment centre last year, and expect to spend the whole day there.

Last year's assessment was an individual shl presentation and group discussion. Just be at your best. The presentation is as important and the group discussion. The best would be taken so be prepared.
Wat kinda Presentation, What are we presenting?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by qotl: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
teymmyt:
I also got a call for assessment centre on 22nd Nov. email to be sent later. please what should we expect?

How was your assessment with union bank?

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by captain1990(f): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
Those who have gone for the test should please brief the house if it's an exam or a presentation as earlier mentioned by someone in this forum?
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by jstyhuddy: 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
It's a presentation. Individual presentation and group presentation. No test whatsoever.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by chomsyl: 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
jstyhuddy:
It's a presentation. Individual presentation and group presentation. No test whatsoever.
What are we presenting and how can we present better. Please help us with some basic information, pleeeeeeeeease.
Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by Tboy243: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
jstyhuddy:
awwnnn......how I would have loved to be a part. What I love to do.Better than writing one aptitude test.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates by jstyhuddy: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Just be yourself
chomsyl:

What are we presenting and how can we present better. Please help us with some basic information, pleeeeeeeeease.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Friend's Interview Experience With A Company In Lekki / Seven-up Bottling Company Job Recruitment / Fortune Careers Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.