Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich (1694 Views)

Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / Man Exposed This Curvy Lady On Facebook Who Steal His Phone On Her First Visit T / SINGARICH: The Journey To...and How I Became Rich. Which Is Better? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich by Newbeginnings(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
By being an active instead of a passive

Read on

Imagine changing the way you think, changing the way you react, changing the way you see things, the way you see money, the way you see your rights and the way you define yourself... I mean imagine you doing things not because you like it but because you understand it and how it leads to a better end...

Imagine Improving your mentality, value and leading others...

Did You know you are a bundle of Potential, a being is who is capable of anything, anywhere, anyhow

I promised this post in the morning and here it is... I am trying to sharpen our minds and also sharpen mine

There are people who came into this world to exist, and there are people who came to survive, this is what differentiates the actives from the passives

You might be trying to figure out the difference between existing and surviving, no need to put your brain in that kind of gobe I will explain it.

But first lets understand these three people

The Actives Passives and Inactives

Passives

90% of Nigerians are passives, and this is the reason I don't blame the current administration for the economic recession.

The passives consists of the onlookers, people who see the world and take it as it is, people who don't understand why the Guinness book of record exists, who judge for themselves and in the end they don't care. the complainers, people who wake up every morning wishing they wouldn't have to go to work one day.

For example,

How The Passive Behaves In Economic and Political Struggle

How many of us believed in Jonathan, How many of you believed he was equal to the task with a little help?

Many of you, right?

Now how many of you convinced 10 people living close to you (including your friends) to vote for Jonathan because he can transcend Nigeria...?

None of you, and you still expected him to win.. (that's who a passive is, he believes in this and believes it only in himself)

Go and buy pop corn, this post might be long in your eyes

If you are a guy you must have come across guys arguing about the political status of the economy, this places are normally filled with quarrels,

Instead of men exchanging ideas, and impacting each other on recent info, their argument is based on who knows more about politics,

in the end they go home still believing what they believe and argue with others about the same thing... A passive is so interesting in talking, but never working, he complains about electricity, water, but he never does anything about it..

"I resemble government?" He shout

The passive does not know his right, the passive has no potential, because he accepts things and prays for them to change, no money he prays, he does not have a single idea of how he will make the world knew that he existed

The passive has no value, he believes he is to be respected, but has never sat down and asked himself, why should people respect me, what is my value, age is no longer a criteria, a discussion with a passive (for guys) it ranges from women, to how to survive, and party talks

The passive only needs money to feed himself (and family) and show off, he does not care about how to feed the whole wide world. he says I never feed myself finish na you I go con tink of..

The passive does not know that the world exist in detail, does not care about the world and what the world will think of them, that is why Nigerians were ever ready to insult Kenyans during a Mark Zuckerberg visit and expose our level of illiteracy to Kenyans and the world

The passive is so gullible, that is why a man running for governorship in Edo State was able to win, even though he promised that he will make 100 millionaries in 4 years out of the 3 million people living in Edo (so how many years to make 10,000 millionaires? According to WealthInsight, 1 in 35 Singaporeans is now a millionaire, with their number increasing by 17 per cent.. posted in Nov 18, 2015... search on google)

The passive is so lazy, thats why they think school was made to get grades get a cert and get a job, school was meant to give us knowledge of how the world works and also help us impact the world with our potential.

The passive does not dream of being powerful and creative, and owning the world leading business, they create small businesses just to survive, and they forget Africa contains over 1 billion people which are waiting for their product...

The passive does not know that Africa is giving him an advantage,

many years ago search engines such as Google and operating softwares such as Microsoft office barely existed (meaning they (Americans) were backward, they had a deficiency), the actives saw this and chose to create them and today they got more money than anyone could dream off... that is the advantage that Africa gives us, by being backward, we can choose to develop things and use it to improve the African lifestyle and then we can attain such success as Bill Gates and Mark Zukcerberg and Larry Page (Google)

The passive sees suffering as pain (a process of learning and achieving), sees failure as a setback, see life as a simple straightforward event, that is why they think within their environments, they have limited views, they easily fall into trends

The passive says he needs money to achieve his aims, while the active says he needs ideas to achieve his aims

This explains why people like Mark Zuckerberg still wears normal polo and shirt because he is all about Ideas

The passive is sitting there waiting for the economic recession to come and go, saying that he leaves it in God's hands, while all he needs to do is improve his thinking and bam a multi million idea to sharpen the world

The passive does not know that this recession is an advantage, which he can use to bring his own idea that will shift Nigeria out of this economic bondage and forever engrave his name his history.

But alias the passive does not care about history, they don't care if they will be remembered for anything, as they want is someone to create good water systems, stable electricity, and farmers to provide food, they don't imagine themselves running a multi billion dollar industry that provdies food for the whole of Africa..

If I chop bellyful, I nor get problem" he says

Once the passive has a million naira a month salary he is all calm and thank God, then he starts donating peanuts to orphanages, as to show gratitude to God. when he can create a business that will not only help orphanages but bring out the potential in them and make them world millionaries..

The passive sees lots of money and imagines what he could buy with them and the problems in his life he can solve with them. While the active see lots of money and sees the ideas, industries, business plans he could achieve with them.

The passive is that runs girl you met yesterday, she wants money, and she doesn't want to work for it, She just needs to the money to survive and not to exist

The opposite of it all is who the active is..

In the next few minutes

I will be sharing later on the difference between living to Survive [/b]and [b]living to Exist... I am sharing this in the romance section because many of them exist here, we just see things and give our opinion because thats how we feel.... Thats what being passive means

I will also be sharing later on what makes the actives so intelligent. I mean the actives still love to have fun.. (Beyonce is an active), they love partying and all that stuff... So what makes them to beat the passives

Being passive is also seeing this post and refusing to follow or just checking my profile for the upcoming ones,... I mean who this guy help with his passive and active whatever.. I don't need the attention.. I need people who are ready to learn with me

The Wise know better..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Read my signature, for more understanding

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich by makelove2m(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
ok......... am yet to read on how Dangote get rich
Re: Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
Story for the gods.
Re: Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Do you get paid to post crap? undecided

Dangote: was the sole importer of rice for a decade under military rule, that's how he made "bulk of his money" basically,

when civilian Regime took over govt 1999(knowing that others could easily import rice and get import waivers hence making the market for that commodity competitive) he quickly diversified to cement production cause the competition in that sector was mild

1 Like

Re: Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich by docmoses(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
Ah no get time to read dis NOTE
Re: Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich by RichieDaVinci01(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
Somborri shuu coman summarize oo
Re: Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich by kokertalented: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
and u said we should stop bombing ... then u also should stop posting rubbish ..

oya lalasticlala come and remove this trash now before i bomb nairaland lols
Re: Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich by Newbeginnings(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2016
kokertalented:
and u said we should stop bombing ... then u also should stop posting rubbish ..

oya lalasticlala come and remove this trash now before i bomb nairaland lols

The post is for those who want to learn something new, and become better than they are... It is not truly about how Dangote became rich, it is about how you can become richer than Dangote
Re: Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich by Newbeginnings(m): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Somborri shuu coman summarize oo

The post is for those who want to learn something new, and become better than they are... It is not truly about how Dangote became rich, it is about how you can become richer than Dangote
Re: Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich by Newbeginnings(m): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2016
docmoses:
Ah no get time to read dis NOTE

Re: Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich by Newbeginnings(m): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2016
bbmpin:

Dangote: was the sole importer of rice for a decade under military rule, that's how he made "bulk of his money" basically,

when civilian Regime took over govt 1999(knowing that others could easily import rice and get import waivers hence making the market for that commodity competitive) he quickly diversified to cement production cause the competition in that sector was mild

Re: Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich by Newbeginnings(m): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2016
makelove2m:
ok......... am yet to read on how Dangote get rich

Re: Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Very Quick Question

How rich is You??
Re: Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich by kokertalented: 9:17am On Oct 20, 2016
Newbeginnings:

then change ur misleading title biko ...
Re: Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich by Newbeginnings(m): 10:02am On Oct 20, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Very Quick Question

How rich is You??

Check through here newsphases.com

That is one of my assets... you can check it out
Re: Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich by Newbeginnings(m): 10:03am On Oct 20, 2016
kokertalented:

then change ur misleading title biko ...

Just take a look at the article, read it and I promise you will forget the title ever existed
Re: Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich by 100Cents: 10:14am On Oct 20, 2016
Oh, our father.
Re: Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2016
bbmpin:

A body or an idea continue in a straight path until an external force impact it. You need that external force to change your mentality.
Re: Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich by Newbeginnings(m): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

A body or an idea continue in a straight path until an external force impact it. You need that external force to change your mentality.

I have replied your mail
Re: Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Newbeginnings:

I have replied your mail
Yoo bro, I got a book I've been working on. I would like to discuss it with you.

Though I've been having writer's block since about a year or more now.

Can I send you a pm?
Re: Exposed: This Is How Dangote Really Became Rich by Newbeginnings(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Yoo bro, I got a book I've been working on. I would like to discuss it with you.

Though I've been having writer's block since about a year or more now.

Can I send you a pm?

Ohh.. very Interesting.... and I loved your dreams.... Where have you been ever since?

lol

Just ask me your questions directly on this mail instead .......................... hearts6055@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Way To Get A Man Marry You. / Your True Love Will Always Come Back To You! / What Weird Thing Do You Consider Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.